osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Modify Existing module Store Pickup Shipping Module

ken b

Here is the module that I would like to change

Customer Pickup Shipping Module

And here is the script I would like to incorporate into it

Enable shipping method over 100 $ order

What this script does now is to disable a shipping module unless certain creiteria is met. In this case now it is that when an order is over 100 bucks it is enabled, It is a "Free Shipping" module so when a customer orders over 100 bucks this module is eanabled so he can choose to have free shipping.

What I want to do is incorporate this "show/no show" script into this shipping module here Customer Pickup Shipping Module so that when a product is over a certain weight or size that this shipping module activates. (instead of when a certain $ value is met)

I changed the wording of this module to reflect what I want to do. See below

module.GIF

This way when someone orders a product that is heavy or large (which we have many of) they would see this option when they reach the checkout screen.

The 2nd step to this project would be to have the normal courier shiping option to hide automatically when these same criteria are met so that the Call For Quote option is the only one available. for heavy or large items

Anyone have any idea as to how complicated this would be?

Edited by ken b