• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Best cost efficient affiliate programs for advertisers

nealc

Hey there, I am looking for some input for the best cost efficient affiliate programs that any of you have used. Right now the advertising that I have done has amounted to nada.....I have visitors like almost 1,000 since I went live about a week and a half ago but no sales whatsoever. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Maybe there is something wrong with the landing/main page?

I am currently just learning osCommerce and PHP, but am always willing to help out.

Have successfully installed the following: Discount Coupons, UPS shipping module, Ultimate SEO URL's, Easy Meta Tags for SEO 1.0, Google XML Sitemap SEO v1.3, HTML Editor for Email and Newsletters.

Hey there, I am looking for some input for the best cost efficient affiliate programs that any of you have used. Right now the advertising that I have done has amounted to nada.....I have visitors like almost 1,000 since I went live about a week and a half ago but no sales whatsoever. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Maybe there is something wrong with the landing/main page?

Where are you hosting this?

Yourself?

The page won't load.

Googles cache of your website only shows text and no links work

Have you renamed you catalog directory?

oscommerce_community_forums.gif

Where are you hosting this?

Yourself?

The page won't load.

Googles cache of your website only shows text and no links work

Have you renamed you catalog directory?

I'm hosting this myself, I am using a web relay because my ISP blocks port 80 which is the reason I am running on port 1024. The page should load I was able to load it and all the links work for me. I just realized that I had SEO url enabled and everytime I have that turned on it messes up the links. I just turned that off. I did not rename the catalog directory I just installed oscommerce right into my main directory.

I am currently just learning osCommerce and PHP, but am always willing to help out.

Have successfully installed the following: Discount Coupons, UPS shipping module, Ultimate SEO URL's, Easy Meta Tags for SEO 1.0, Google XML Sitemap SEO v1.3, HTML Editor for Email and Newsletters.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm hosting this myself, I am using a web relay because my ISP blocks port 80 which is the reason I am running on port 1024. The page should load I was able to load it and all the links work for me. I just realized that I had SEO url enabled and everytime I have that turned on it messes up the links. I just turned that off. I did not rename the catalog directory I just installed oscommerce right into my main directory.

This site doesn't load for me either - I just get an error message. So something's definitely wrong, though I couldn't tell you what...

Adrienne

The site works correctly now. I just changed hosts.

Archived