• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Main page products

Googlebutts

Is there somewhere that I can choose which products display on the home page? It shows the last four listed items. I would really like to choose which items are showing. Also, how do you get the manufacturer to show on the product page? I found the area in the configuration / product listing, but nothing happens. Thanks :blink:

Is there somewhere that I can choose which products display on the home page? It shows the last four listed items. I would really like to choose which items are showing. Also, how do you get the manufacturer to show on the product page? I found the area in the configuration / product listing, but nothing happens. Thanks :blink:

To display your choice of product on the home page, you need to add a new section, the easiest way it to create a table that fits into the index.php page and gives the details there. There are plenty of contributions. Alternatively, edit the products you wnat in the database so that the date added is way in the future, then they'll always show as the latest new products added. Risky if you mess up your database. And if you ask others, they'll tell you that's not the best way to do it at all. ;)

oscommerce_community_forums.gif

Archived