• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Has me Stumpped Detailed Instructions - ReOrder Address

MaxxPayne

Ok I have been at this for some time now over and over again at the code, I am a complete newbie on this. and no one seems to know how to do this.

I managed to reorder the Create NEW ACCOUNT order of address fields to a more 'natural' entry order. (See Below) I switch the order of the zip code or (originally named post code to Zip Code) and moved it after the State as you see my order is viewed below. I wish to do this same order for when you go ahead and want to change or edit the billing or shipping address, I can not seem to find where to change this at all.

Sorry but if any finds this you are a complete genius. No one has succeeded at this yet..

Attached is a picture of what I am trying to achieve. PLEASE CLICK THE TOP OF PICTURE TO VIEW FULL SIZE

First Name: *

Last Name: *

E-Mail Address: *

Company Details

Company Name:

Street Address: *

Street Address Line 2:

City: *

State/Province: *

Zip Code: *

Telephone Number: *

Fax Number:

96f0528482.jpg

No need to modify code. Every customer has a country associated with them, and each country has an address format code that gives the order of fields (e.g., where the ZIP/Postal Code goes). You probably didn't have the right address format selected for US customers.

Archived