• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

Looks like the tep_href_link) wrapper is being used in the code to produce an image URL which won't work.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry, this is going to sound like a right newbie idiot question - I'm not sure what you mean by debug path. How can I supply one?

I mean you have supplied no information that could assist me in solving your issue.

All I can say to you is where to look to begin looking for a cause: -

includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/Usu5_Bootstrap::adminInstalled()

I mean you have supplied no information that could assist me in solving your issue.

@@FWR Media Robert, can you kindly help me solve mine?

1)

I want to add an additional word to the categories URL right after the slash so that it will change

http://www.mysite.com/category-info-text-c-##.html?page=1&sort=3a

To:

http://www.mysite.com/MyExtraText-category-info-text-c-##.html?page=1&sort=3a

How can I do that?

The MyExtraText is a constant...

Edited by dr_lucas

Seems like you are adding this hardcoded text to every single category.

If this is the case then you need to modify the index page module: -

catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/page_modules/index.php

Then find the line ( 176 ish ): -

$link_text = $this->acquireLinkText();

And add your text as appropriate where: -

$this->key == 'cPath'

Edited by FWR Media

@@FWR Media, Yes, I tried it before, but it kept adding MyExtraText after the string, so I eventually did it with array_unshift and seems to work fine. Hope this helps others too. Is there any potential issue with this following code?

$link_text = $this->acquireLinkText();
     // If the query returned no results then we return false forcing the use of the standard osCommerce link wrapper
     Usu_Main::i()->setVar( 'page_not_found', false );
     if ( false === $link_text ) {
       Usu_Main::i()->setVar( 'page_not_found', true );
       $this->unsetProperties();
       return;
     }

array_unshift($link_text , "MyExtraText");   //<--Adding Extra Text
     return $this->returnFinalLink( Usu_Main::i()
                 ->getVar( 'uri_modules', USU5_URLS_TYPE )
                 ->createLinkString( $this->page, Usu_Main::i()
                 ->getVar( 'uri_modules', USU5_URLS_TYPE )
                 ->separateUriText( $this->linktext( $link_text ) ) , $this->dependencies[$this->key]['marker'], $this->keys_index[$this->key] ) );
   } // end method

Hi I've been trying to search for the solution to my problem but I can't find the solution...

Sometimes when I go to my website I get this error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in D:\hosting\10165383\html\ipt\includes\modules\ultimate_seo_urls5\main\bootstrap.php on line 342

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in D:\hosting\10165383\html\ipt\includes\modules\ultimate_seo_urls5\main\bootstrap.php on line 371

Warning: Can not find cache system: file in D:\hosting\10165383\html\ipt\includes\modules\ultimate_seo_urls5\main\bootstrap.php on line 521

Fatal error: Call to a member function retrieve() on a non-object in D:\hosting\10165383\html\ipt\includes\modules\ultimate_seo_urls5\main\bootstrap.php on line 531

I've read that I should search CRON and get wget but that didn't really lead me to anything (sorry if I overlooked it).

Thanks for your time.

Oh, and here are the lines with the problems:

Line 342:

foreach ( $modules as $index => $module ) {

Line 371:

foreach ( $modules as $index => $module ) {

Line 509-521:

private function cacheSystem() {

include_once Usu_Main::i()->getVar( 'interfaces_path' ) . 'cache_interface.php';

if ( is_readable( Usu_Main::i()->getVar( 'cache_system_path' ) . USU5_CACHE_SYSTEM . '.php' ) ) {

include_once Usu_Main::i()->getVar( 'cache_system_path' ) . USU5_CACHE_SYSTEM . '.php';

$class_name = module_naming_convention( USU5_CACHE_SYSTEM, '_Cache_Module' );

Usu_Main::$performance['cache_system'] = $class_name;

$cache_object = call_user_func( array( $class_name, 'i' ) );

if ( $cache_object instanceof Memcache ) {

$cache_object->initiate();

}

return Usu_Main::i()->setVar( 'cache', $cache_object );

}

trigger_error( 'Can not find cache system: <b>' . USU5_CACHE_SYSTEM . '</b>', E_USER_WARNING );

}

Line 531

Usu_Main::i()->getVar( 'cache' )->retrieve();
Edited by simontoyou

I am trying to install the contribution, but have some issues.

For some reason, I do not see the "Seo Urls 5" in admin->configuration. I am pretty sure I did the installation correctly. And I did not see anything in installation that inserts this value into DB.

Am I missing something?

May be it has something to do with the fact I had old SEO URLs installed? "SEO URLs" still exists in database, but when I go there I get an error:

Warning: call_user_func(tep_reset_cache_data_seo_urls) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line

Well, this is expected as this function does not exist anymore.

I can see that there is a database installation files, but when are they called?

My original DB was done with SEO URLs addon for osCommerce MS-2.2. (I am converting shop from MS-2.2 to 2.3.3) Perhaps, it is not supported?

Thanks,

Rudolf

• 2 weeks later...

Just installed the version for 2.3.3.., I have checked my install twice. Hosted on GoDaddy Linux Server, multi-language. Everytime I enable this module to true I get a 404 page not found error. Here are my settings..., any ideas?

Thanks

Andy

post-200936-0-69658900-1357692874_thumb.png

Edited by Wizbits

Just installed the version for 2.3.3.., I have checked my install twice. Hosted on GoDaddy Linux Server, multi-language. Everytime I enable this module to true I get a 404 page not found error. Here are my settings..., any ideas?

Thanks

Andy

Did you add the .haccess file to your root?

• 2 weeks later...

@@cris

Tip: You should reverse the MySQL changes too

The answer to this question is probably buried somewhere in this thread but, really, 193 pages? I mean, I don't mind reading and all....

Anyway, does this contrib work on 2.3.3? If so, are there any major modifications needed or is it pretty much as is?

Thank you.

The answer to this question is probably buried somewhere in this thread but, really, 193 pages? I mean, I don't mind reading and all....

Anyway, does this contrib work on 2.3.3? If so, are there any major modifications needed or is it pretty much as is?

Thank you.

Yes this contrib works to latest version of osC and PHP.

Note: If you can't find a proposed code change then it no longer matters ( ignore it ) I haven't yet upgraded the "changes" instructions but some are really not important to correct operation on newer versions of osC.

HI Has anyone fully uninstalled this contrib ?

ive reverted the files to original and removed the uploaded files but it remains in the admin pannel

any pointers gratefully recieved

Cris

Open your phpmyadmin and remove the fields

Adding Ultimate Seo Urls 5 PRO to windows 2008 server and be able to use the rewrite function is a simple process.

1. Open your Internet Information Services Manager

2. Find the domain (your site) that you have installed Ultimate Seo Urls 5 PRO to

3. Open your site

4. In the middle window click on url rewrite

5. Once it is open in the right pane hit import rules

6. In the middle pane you will see a rewrite rules box and add the following rules and conditions to the box

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9-/]+)-p-([0-9]+).html$ product_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9-/]+)-c-([0-9_]+).html$ index.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9-/]+)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9-/]+)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ popup_image.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9-/]+)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9-/]+)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9-/]+)-t-([0-9_]+).html$ articles.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9-/]+)-au-([0-9]+).html$ articles.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9-/]+)-a-([0-9]+).html$ article_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9-/]+)-i-([0-9]+).html$ information.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9-/]+)-links-([0-9_]+).html$ links.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9-/]+)-n-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9-/]+)-nc-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_index.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9-/]+)-nri-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_reviews_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9-/]+)-nra-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_reviews_article.php [NC,L,QSA]

7. Hit the apply button on the top right pane

8. Go to your admin and set Ultimate Seo Urls 5 PRO to true and set rule to rewrite

Thats it. Enjoy!!!!!!

Tested and working on windows 2008 server with osc 2.3.3

Edited by badbo

HI all,

I have an oscommerce store with SEO URLS 5. On my site all my url's are correct etc however my products have been indexed twice on google. I can view my products by typing in the url mysite.com/product_info.php?products_id=121?osCsid=pse95daf95fg9tgad4. My understanding is that SEO URLS should redirect this to mysite.com/product_info.php/computer-memory-p-102?

Is this the case? I have coppied all of the content into my .htaccess file but it has still made no difference?

HI Robert,

I have a serious problem with seo urls,

the contribution was working perfect on my previous hosting server, but since when I migrated my website to GODADDy.com, the category pages are blank and it says "No input file specified." when I change Configuration>Seo Url 5>Choose uri formate to "rewrite" then I get 404 error.

I am really in serious trouble please Help!!

HI Robert,

I have a serious problem with seo urls,

the contribution was working perfect on my previous hosting server, but since when I migrated my website to GODADDy.com, the category pages are blank and it says "No input file specified." when I change Configuration>Seo Url 5>Choose uri formate to "rewrite" then I get 404 error.

I am really in serious trouble please Help!!

Check your htaccess to see if the rewrites are in it and check to see if it is rewrite \ or rewrite \yourfolder if you put your site in a different folder and Reset USU5 Cache

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm running osc 2.2 with chemos seourls v2.1, php 5.1.6.

After installation of Seo Urls 5, the url translation seems to work fine, but Seo Urls 5 do not appear in the admin menue.

I checked the configuration table and the values seems to be defined.

I saw the earlier post to check function adminInstalled(), but it did not help much.

Any idea what the problem might be?