• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

I just received this error. I cannot access the USU5 Pro configuration page within admin (500 sever error), but I can access all other admin pages without a problem. The store side is broken and generates the error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in /users/MYDOMAIN.com/htdocs/store/catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php on line 308

UPDATE: After doing a complete restore of the store and the database, I was able to access the USU5 Pro configuration screen again. I turned off the caching, then disabled USU5 Pro. The store worked again! I then enabled USU5 (leaving cache off) and the store worked - FOR A FEW MINUTES and then went back to the error I posted above. I went back to configuration and disabled USU5 and the store came back, but now the USU5 configuration page is not operable again. I just uploaded the USU5 distribution files again, in case one of them was corrupted, but that hasn't made a difference.

I'm really at a quandary because this is a great mod and had been working flawlessly for several months (and was heavily indexed by Google, BTW) and now I have a LOT of external and internal links that are currently dead without the mod being active. It seems to have gone belly-up and I don't know how to fix it at this point. Please help! :o

Hi. First time, long time! First I'll apologize in advance..I have searched throughout this thread and tried different things...I know the answer is here, but I just haven't found it yet.

I have a wordpress site in my root directory that also has it's own url re-writer and an htaccess file to go with it. My new OSC shop (version 2.3.1) has been installed in a subfolder...http://www.mysite.com/shop. I am using godaddy.

My problem is that the URLs for the shop are being generated (when I place the mouse over the product, I see the new friendly url), but when I click on them, I get a page not found. I am also getting the following error:

Warning: aPage_Modules::stripPathToLastNumber: Incorrect path value of presented in /home/content/82/3664082/html/shop/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/abstracts/page_modules.php on line 313

I'm not sure if I need a separate htaccess file for the /shop/ folder but I've tried using the one that came with the package (made the edits, not sure if correctly though), and got a server 500 error. Or should the htaccess in the root work for the whole site?

Thanks in avance for any ideas, and here is my root level htaccess code:

#    SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
#             nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
#             downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
#  </IfDefine>
#</IfModule>

# If Search Engine Friendly URLs do not work, try enabling the
# following Apache configuration parameter

# AcceptPathInfo On

# Fix certain PHP values
# (commented out by default to prevent errors occuring on certain
# servers)

# php_value session.use_trans_sid 0
# php_value register_globals 1

Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On 
RewriteBase /

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-([0-9]+).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-([0-9]+).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-au-(.*).html$ articles.php?authors_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-links-(.*).html$ links.php?lPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pm-([0-9]+).html$ info_pages.php?pages_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-by-(.*).html$ all-products.php?fl=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

# ban spam bots
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} ^Indy*Library [OR]

[i EDITED OUT THIS PART TO KEEP IT SHORT..JUST A BUNCH OF ANTI SPAM BOT CODES}

RewriteRule ^.* - [F,L]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} ^http://www.blahblah.com$

RewriteRule !^http://[^/.]\.blahblah.com.* - [F,L]

<FilesMatch "\.(inc|tpl|h|ihtml|sql|ini|conf|class|bin|spd|theme|module|exe)$">
deny from all
</FilesMatch>

<Files ~ "^\.ht">
Order allow,deny
Deny from all
Satisfy All
</Files>

<Files ~ "includes\configure.php$">
deny from all
</Files>

<Files site>
ForceType application/x-httpd-php
</Files>

Sorry to double post...and excuse me for being a dim witted boy..but I wasn't reading the provided htaccess file correctly as it relates to changing "RewriteBase /" into "RewriteBase /shop/". I then added it to the /shop/ directory and (in the admin) changed the URL setting to "Rewrite" and, sure enough, my links are now working. :thumbsup:

I am still, however, getting the 'abstract/page_modules.php error on line 313". I did a little more searching and found the recommendation to check all edits. I have done so and they 'seem' to be ok. Also, this particular modded shop is an exact carbon copy of another shop I am working on that is running seo urls 5 perfectly fine, the only difference is that the original is stored in the main root folder of the site. I used the exact same files, but replaced the original config files and install folder for the first run.

There was a zero-length file in the sqlite directory with 000 permissions and "JOURNAL" in the name. When I deleted it, everything began working correctly! What is this file, how did it get there, and how can I prevent it from showing up again? VERY strange!

Hoping it doesn't show up again....

Don't know cheepnis, but thanx for posting so I'm not guilty of a triple post! My problems are solved. Turns out the error was in relation to the article manager mod...I didn't have any articles written yet.

Off hand, in my journey to find an answer, a simple google search of the term "Warning: aPage_Modules::stripPathToLastNumber:" led me to a wide number of online shops who, for whatever reason, have the same error in various places and are likely unaware. It made me think of how somebody intent on attacking e commerce sites can easily find targets by using common syntex and other errors as a lead...just proves you have to be on top of your game.

Thanks to FWR Media and others who have made this great tool possible.

Have a trouble, oscomm send it on my mail.

MYSQL QUERY ERROR REPORT

- 12/06/2011 19:06:23

---------------------------------------

1054 - Unknown column 'manufacturers' in 'field list'

SELECT manufacturers FROM manufacturers WHERE manufacturers_id='71' LIMIT 1

Server Name : www.tehnodom.net

Remote Address: 66.249.66.179

Referer :

Requested : /index.php?manufacturers_id=71&sort=products_sort_order&filter_id=

Trace Back : index.php:13(requirearray(1) {; [0]=>; string(75) "includes/application_top.php"; }; ) => includes/application_top.php:401(Usu_Main->initiatearray(3) {; [0]=>; object(language)#3 (4) {; ["languages"]=>; array(37) {; ["ar"]=>; string(30) "ar([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|arabic"; ["bg"]=>; string(12) "bg|bulgarian"; ["br"]=>; string(29) "pt[-_]br|brazilian portuguese"; ["ca"]=>; string(10) "ca|catalan"; ["cs"]=>; string(8) "cs|czech"; ["da"]=>; string(9) "da|danish"; ["de"]=>; string(30) "de([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|german"; ["el"]=>; string(8) "el|greek"; ["en"]=>; string(31) "en([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|english"; ["es"]=>; string(31) "es([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|spanish"; ["et"]=>; string(11) "et|estonian"; ["fi"]=>; string(10) "fi|finnish"; ["fr"]=>; string(30) "fr([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|french"; ["gl"]=>; string(11) "gl|galician"; ["he"]=>; string(9) "he|hebrew"; ["hu"]=>; string(12) "hu|hungarian"; ["id"]=>; string(13) "id|indonesian"; ["it"]=>; string(10) "it|italian"; ["ja"]=>; string(11) "ja|japanese"; ["ko"]=>; string(9) "ko|korean"; ["ka"]=>; string(11) "ka|georgian"; ["lt"]=>; string(13) "lt|lithuanian"; ["lv"]=>; string(10) "lv|latvian"; ["nl"]=>; string(29) "nl([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|dutch"; ["no"]=>; string(12) "no|norwegian"; ["pl"]=>; string(9) "pl|polish"; ["pt"]=>; string(34) "pt([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|portuguese"; ["ro"]=>; string(11) "ro|romanian"; ["ru"]=>; string(10) "ru|russian"; ["sk"]=>; string(9) "sk|slovak"; ["sr"]=>; string(10) "sr|serbian"; ["sv"]=>; string(10) "sv|swedish"; ["th"]=>; string(7) "th|thai"; ["tr"]=>; string(10) "tr|turkish"; ["uk"]=>; string(12) "uk|ukra inian"; ["tw"]=>; string(28) "zh[-_]tw|chinese traditional"; ["zh"]=>; string(21) "zh|chinese simplified"; }; ["catalog_languages"]=>; array(1) {; ["ru"]=>; array(4) {; ["id"]=>; string(1) "1"; ["name"]=>; string(14) "Русский"; ["image"]=>; string(8) "icon.gif"; ["directory"]=>; string(7) "russian"; }; }; ["browser_languages"]=>; string(0) ""; ["language"]=>; array(4) {; ["id"]=>; string(1) "1"; ["name"]=>; string(14) "Русский"; ["image"]=>; string(8) "icon.gif"; ["directory"]=>; string(7) "russian"; }; }; [1]=>; &string(1) "1"; [2]=>; &string(7) "russian"; }; ) => includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php:119(Usu5_Bootstrap->bootStrapperarray(1) {; [0]=>; object(language)#3 (4) {; ["languages"]=>; array(37) {; ["ar"]=>; string(30) "ar([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|arabic"; ["bg"]=>; string(12) "bg|bulgarian"; ["br"]=>; string(29) "pt[-_]br|brazilian portuguese"; ["ca"]=>; string(10) "ca|catalan"; ["cs"]=>; string(8) "cs|czech"; ["da"]=>; string(9) "da|danish"; ["de"]=>; string(30) "de([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|german"; ["el"]=>; string(8) "el|greek"; ["en"]=>; string(31) "en([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|english"; ["es"]=>; string(31) "es([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|spanish"; ["et"]=>; string(11) "et|estonian"; ["fi"]=>; string(10) "fi|finnish"; ["fr"]=>; string(30) "fr([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|french"; ["gl"]=>; string(11) "gl|galician"; ["he"]=>; string(9) "he|hebrew"; ["hu"]=>; string(12) "hu|hungarian"; ["id"]=>; string(13) "id|indonesian"; ["it"]=>; string(10) "it|italian"; ["ja"]=>; string(11) "ja|japanese"; ["ko"]=>; string(9) "ko|korean"; ["ka"]=>; string(11) " ka|georgian"; ["lt"]=>; string(13) "lt|lithuanian"; ["lv"]=>; string(10) "lv|latvian"; ["nl"]=>; string(29) "nl([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|dutch"; ["no"]=>; string(12) "no|norwegian"; ["pl"]=>; string(9) "pl|polish"; ["pt"]=>; string(34) "pt([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|portuguese"; ["ro"]=>; string(11) "ro|romanian"; ["ru"]=>; string(10) "ru|russian"; ["sk"]=>; string(9) "sk|slovak"; ["sr"]=>; string(10) "sr|serbian"; ["sv"]=>; string(10) "sv|swedish"; ["th"]=>; string(7) "th|thai"; ["tr"]=>; string(10) "tr|turkish"; ["uk"]=>; string(12) "uk|ukrainian"; ["tw"]=>; string(28) "zh[-_]tw|chinese traditional"; ["zh"]=>; string(21) "zh|chinese simplified"; }; ["catalog_languages"]=>; array(1) {; ["ru"]=>; array(4) {; ["id"]=>; string(1) "1"; ["name"]=>; string(14) "Русский"; ["image"]=>; string(8) "icon.gif"; ["directory"]=>; string(7) "russian"; }; }; ["browser_languages"]=>; string(0) ""; ["language"]=>; array(4) {; ["id"]=>; string(1) "1"; ["name"]=>; string(14) "Русский"; ["image"]=>; string(8) "icon.gif"; ["directory"]=>; string(7) "russian"; }; }; }; ) => includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php:89(Usu_Validator->initiatearray(0) {; }; ) => includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/validator.php:73(Usu_Validator->validatearray(0) {; }; ) => includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/validator.php:126(tep_href_linkarray(2) {; [0]=>; &string(9) "index.php"; [1]=>; &string(55) "manufacturers_id=71&sort=products_sort_order&filter_id="; }; ) => includes/functions/html_output.php:20(Usu_Main->hrefLinkarray(5) {; [0]=>; &string(9) "index.php"; [1]=>; &string(55) "manufacturers_id=71&sort=products_sort_order&filter_id="; [2]=>; &string( 6) "NONSSL"; [3]=>; &bool(true); [4]=>; &bool(true); }; ) => includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php:160(Index_Page_Module->buildLinkarray(4) {; [0]=>; &string(9) "index.php"; [1]=>; &string(55) "manufacturers_id=71&sort=products_sort_order&filter_id="; [2]=>; &bool(true); [3]=>; &string(6) "NONSSL"; }; ) => includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/page_modules/index.php:176(Index_Page_Module->acquireLinkTextarray(0) {; }; ) => includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/page_modules/index.php:103(Usu_Main->queryarray(1) {; [0]=>; &string(75) "SELECT manufacturers FROM manufacturers WHERE manufacturers_id='71' LIMIT 1"; }; ) => includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php:219(tep_db_queryarray(1) {; [0]=>; &string(75) "SELECT manufacturers FROM manufacturers WHERE manufacturers_id='71' LIMIT 1"; }; ) => includes/functions/database.php:153(tep_db_errorarray(3) {; [0]=>; &string(75) "SELECT manufacturers FROM manufacturers WHERE manufacturers_id='71' LIMIT 1"; [1]=>; ∫(1054); [2]=>; &string(46) "Unknown column 'manufacturers' in 'field list'"; }; )

What should i do, help please.

Have a trouble, oscomm send it on my mail.

What should i do, help please.

The query: -

SELECT manufacturers FROM manufacturers WHERE manufacturers_id='71'

This query does not exist in USU5. Either USU5 has been modified or the query is coming from somewhere else ( although it looks like page_modules/index.php:103 from the trace ).

If it were page_modules/index.php then the query should have been: -

SELECT manufacturers_name FROM :TABLE_MANUFACTURERS WHERE manufacturers_id=':manufacturers_id' LIMIT 1

Obviously with the placeholders replaced.

Edited by FWR Media

The query: -

SELECT manufacturers FROM manufacturers WHERE manufacturers_id='71'

This query does not exist in USU5. Either USU5 has been modified or the query is coming from somewhere else ( although it looks like page_modules/index.php:103 from the trace ).

If it were page_modules/index.php then the query should have been: -

SELECT manufacturers_name FROM :TABLE_MANUFACTURERS WHERE manufacturers_id=':manufacturers_id' LIMIT 1

Obviously with the placeholders replaced.

I do this. But recieve:

MYSQL QUERY ERROR REPORT

- 12/06/2011 19:06:08

1054 - Unknown column 'manufacturers_name' in 'field list'

SELECT manufacturers_name FROM manufacturers WHERE manufacturers_id='71' LIMIT 1

Server Name : www.tehnodom.net

Remote Address: 109.86.164.6

Referer :

Requested : /index.php?manufacturers_id=71&sort=products_sort_order&filter_id=

Trace Back : index.php:13(requirearray(1) {; [0]=>; string(75) "includes/application_top.php"; }; ) => includes/application_top.php:401(Usu_Main->initiatearray(3) {; [0]=>; object(language)#3 (4) {; ["languages"]=>; array(37) {; ["ar"]=>; string(30) "ar([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|arabic"; ["bg"]=>; string(12) "bg|bulgarian"; ["br"]=>; string(29) "pt[-_]br|brazilian portuguese"; ["ca"]=>; string(10) "ca|catalan"; ["cs"]=>; string(8) "cs|czech"; ["da"]=>; string(9) "da|danish"; ["de"]=>; string(30) "de([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|german"; ["el"]=>; string(8) "el|greek"; ["en"]=>; string(31) "en([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|english"; ["es"]=>; string(31) "es([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|spanish"; ["et"]=>; string(11) "et|estonian"; ["fi"]=>; string(10) "fi|finnish"; ["fr"]=>; string(30) "fr([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|french"; ["gl"]=>; string(11) "gl|galician"; ["he"]=>; string(9) "he|hebrew"; ["hu"]=>; string(12) "hu|hungarian"; ["id"]=>; string(13) "id|indonesian"; ["it"]=>; string(10) "it|italian"; ["ja"]=>; string(11) "ja|japanese"; ["ko"]=>; string(9) "ko|korean"; ["ka"]=>; string(11) "ka|georgian"; ["lt"]=>; string(13) "lt|lithuanian"; ["lv"]=>; string(10) "lv|latvian"; ["nl"]=>; string(29) "nl([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|dutch"; ["no"]=>; string(12) "no|norwegian"; ["pl"]=>; string(9) "pl|polish"; ["pt"]=>; string(34) "pt([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|portuguese"; ["ro"]=>; string(11) "ro|romanian"; ["ru"]=>; string(10) "ru|russian"; ["sk"]=>; string(9) "sk|slovak"; ["sr"]=>; string(10) "sr|serbian"; ["sv"]=>; string(10) "sv|swedish"; ["th"]=>; string(7) "th|thai"; ["tr"]=>; string(10) "tr|turkish"; ["uk"]=>; string(12) "uk|ukra inian"; ["tw"]=>; string(28) "zh[-_]tw|chinese traditional"; ["zh"]=>; string(21) "zh|chinese simplified"; }; ["catalog_languages"]=>; array(1) {; ["ru"]=>; array(4) {; ["id"]=>; string(1) "1"; ["name"]=>; string(14) "Русский"; ["image"]=>; string(8) "icon.gif"; ["directory"]=>; string(7) "russian"; }; }; ["browser_languages"]=>; string(0) ""; ["language"]=>; array(4) {; ["id"]=>; string(1) "1"; ["name"]=>; string(14) "Русский"; ["image"]=>; string(8) "icon.gif"; ["directory"]=>; string(7) "russian"; }; }; [1]=>; &string(1) "1"; [2]=>; &string(7) "russian"; }; ) => includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php:119(Usu5_Bootstrap->bootStrapperarray(1) {; [0]=>; object(language)#3 (4) {; ["languages"]=>; array(37) {; ["ar"]=>; string(30) "ar([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|arabic"; ["bg"]=>; string(12) "bg|bulgarian"; ["br"]=>; string(29) "pt[-_]br|brazilian portuguese"; ["ca"]=>; string(10) "ca|catalan"; ["cs"]=>; string(8) "cs|czech"; ["da"]=>; string(9) "da|danish"; ["de"]=>; string(30) "de([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|german"; ["el"]=>; string(8) "el|greek"; ["en"]=>; string(31) "en([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|english"; ["es"]=>; string(31) "es([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|spanish"; ["et"]=>; string(11) "et|estonian"; ["fi"]=>; string(10) "fi|finnish"; ["fr"]=>; string(30) "fr([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|french"; ["gl"]=>; string(11) "gl|galician"; ["he"]=>; string(9) "he|hebrew"; ["hu"]=>; string(12) "hu|hungarian"; ["id"]=>; string(13) "id|indonesian"; ["it"]=>; string(10) "it|italian"; ["ja"]=>; string(11) "ja|japanese"; ["ko"]=>; string(9) "ko|korean"; ["ka"]=>; string(11) " ka|georgian"; ["lt"]=>; string(13) "lt|lithuanian"; ["lv"]=>; string(10) "lv|latvian"; ["nl"]=>; string(29) "nl([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|dutch"; ["no"]=>; string(12) "no|norwegian"; ["pl"]=>; string(9) "pl|polish"; ["pt"]=>; string(34) "pt([-_][[:alpha:]]{2})?|portuguese"; ["ro"]=>; string(11) "ro|romanian"; ["ru"]=>; string(10) "ru|russian"; ["sk"]=>; string(9) "sk|slovak"; ["sr"]=>; string(10) "sr|serbian"; ["sv"]=>; string(10) "sv|swedish"; ["th"]=>; string(7) "th|thai"; ["tr"]=>; string(10) "tr|turkish"; ["uk"]=>; string(12) "uk|ukrainian"; ["tw"]=>; string(28) "zh[-_]tw|chinese traditional"; ["zh"]=>; string(21) "zh|chinese simplified"; }; ["catalog_languages"]=>; array(1) {; ["ru"]=>; array(4) {; ["id"]=>; string(1) "1"; ["name"]=>; string(14) "Русский"; ["image"]=>; string(8) "icon.gif"; ["directory"]=>; string(7) "russian"; }; }; ["browser_languages"]=>; string(0) ""; ["language"]=>; array(4) {; ["id"]=>; string(1) "1"; ["name"]=>; string(14) "Русский"; ["image"]=>; string(8) "icon.gif"; ["directory"]=>; string(7) "russian"; }; }; }; ) => includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/bootstrap.php:89(Usu_Validator->initiatearray(0) {; }; ) => includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/validator.php:73(Usu_Validator->validatearray(0) {; }; ) => includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/validator.php:126(tep_href_linkarray(2) {; [0]=>; &string(9) "index.php"; [1]=>; &string(55) "manufacturers_id=71&sort=products_sort_order&filter_id="; }; ) => includes/functions/html_output.php:20(Usu_Main->hrefLinkarray(5) {; [0]=>; &string(9) "index.php"; [1]=>; &string(55) "manufacturers_id=71&sort=products_sort_order&filter_id="; [2]=>; &string( 6) "NONSSL"; [3]=>; &bool(true); [4]=>; &bool(true); }; ) => includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php:160(Index_Page_Module->buildLinkarray(4) {; [0]=>; &string(9) "index.php"; [1]=>; &string(55) "manufacturers_id=71&sort=products_sort_order&filter_id="; [2]=>; &bool(true); [3]=>; &string(6) "NONSSL"; }; ) => includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/page_modules/index.php:176(Index_Page_Module->acquireLinkTextarray(0) {; }; ) => includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/page_modules/index.php:103(Usu_Main->queryarray(1) {; [0]=>; &string(80) "SELECT manufacturers_name FROM manufacturers WHERE manufacturers_id='71' LIMIT 1"; }; ) => includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php:219(tep_db_queryarray(1) {; [0]=>; &string(80) "SELECT manufacturers_name FROM manufacturers WHERE manufacturers_id='71' LIMIT 1"; }; ) => includes/functions/database.php:153(tep_db_errorarray(3) {; [0]=>; &string(80) "SELECT manufacturers_name FROM manufacturers WHERE manufacturers_id='71' LIMIT 1"; [1]=>; ∫(1054); [2]=>; &string(51) "Unknown column 'manufacturers_name' in 'field list'"; }; )

I do this. But recieve:

Are you definately running osCommerce and its standard schema?

The table manufacturers should contain the following fields: -

• manufacturers_id int(11)
  • manufacturers_name varchar(32)
  • manufacturers_image varchar(64)
  • date_added datetime
  • last_modified datetime

Are you definately running osCommerce and its standard schema?

The table manufacturers should contain the following fields: -

• manufacturers_id int(11)
  • manufacturers_name varchar(32)
  • manufacturers_image varchar(64)
  • date_added datetime
  • last_modified datetime

Find mistake in my database.

manufacturers_name varchar(32) - does not exist. I create it, thank you very much and respect from Ukraine!)

Robert, I just wanted to let you know that the contrib is working fine for me now - thanks to your pointing out my error. Very slick, and much easier to add than Chemo's old script.

May I suggest that in the instructions or maybe first post here you add a link to the googlefeeder contrib with your changes? That contrib has been updated since then without your edits.

And speaking of that - having to change to wget means that the script is "open" to the web. Previously, I had the feed scripts under admin, which was password-protected. I didn't like the idea of putting my admin password in the crontab entry, so I created a separate folder for the feed scripts with their own password and specified that in the wget command.

Hi Robert and everybody,

all of the module brilliant, but it takes a little mistake in E_ALL.

Date / Time: 12-06-2011 14:04:08

Error Type: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER

On line 48

File http_error.php

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

No problem. Change to:

$text_types = array( 'p' => $details['products_name'], 'c' => $details['categories_name'] );
 	//, 'm' => $details['products_model'] );
 	// products_model may not exist? Example: if looking categories only
 	array_key_exists( 'prosucts_model', $details ) ? $text_types['m'] = $details['products_model'] : null;

as in table structure:

products_model varchar(12) True NULL

Best Regards

Gergely

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Hi Robert and everybody,

all of the module brilliant, but it takes a little mistake in E_ALL.

Hi Gergely

I see no error in USU5. What is http_error.php?

products_model should always exists as the module product_info.php deals purely with products and all products have a products_model field.

Edited by FWR Media

Hi Gergely

I see no error in USU5. What is http_error.php?

products_model should always exists as the module product_info.php deals purely with products and all products have a products_model field.

Thanks Robert. I see. Some products not have products_model value. It happens when index.php works with products_listing.php.

I understand, after all we do SEO URL, so products_model must be unique in products_info breadcrump line. Why dont use products_id for it?

I think this fact is not clear for lot of oscommerce users. What else, I know oscommerce full webshops exist without products_models. Is it wrong?

regards,

Gergely

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Hi Everyone.

Sorry for my nooby question, but I need some help.

How do I configure this plugin to do the following:

- Categories: http://www.example.com/category-title

instead of: http://www.example.com/index.php?cPath=22

- Products: http://www.example.com/category-title/product-title

instead of: http://www.example.com/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=30

I already have the plugin installed.

Can this plugin do this, or do I need to try and find another solution? Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Edited by Jan Zonjee
changed url after very polite question :-(

Hello,

I have installed OSC 2.3.1

I am having 2 problems with the contribution http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7704. My site is in 2 languages greek being the default and english. I have sucesfully installed the contribution.

Problem one is that whenever I click on a Greek product or category I am getting a page does not exist with a URL of garbage characters. The English works fine. I have temporarily fixed this by creating a character conversion map, but I want the URLs in Greek not greeklish.

I know it is possible, as I have seen it on other sites but using oscommerce 2.2.

Problem two is with the sitemaps, I have installed the usu5 XML sitemap from the same contribution under extras, but now whenever I generate a sitemap the contents of sitemapIndex.html, /sitemapCategories.xml /sitemapProducts.xml /sitemapManufacturers.xml /sitemapCategories_english.xml /sitemapProducts_english.xml /sitemapManufacturers_english.xml

the contents of each language's xml only display the greek URLs. However the english xml do include the /en/ path to indicate it is the english site but the url is the same as the greek ones even though they have different product names.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Regards,

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Regards,

Firstly you cannot have special language characters in URIs the URI standard dictates latin characters only plus a very few other characters.

Specifically: -

Uppercase and lowercase letters ( Latin ), decimal digits, hyphen, period, underscore and tilde.

Re: the sitemaps I think I posted a file in this thread somewhere which may help.

Edited by FWR Media

Hi

I just installed this module.

It works perfect BUT for 1 thing.

When I click on categories, it loads fine

eg. myosc.com/shop/discount-zone-c-55.html

but when I click on product, it says NOT found :

myosc.com/shop/badge-reel-p-2046.html&product_name=Badge Reel

is it because of &product_name=Badge Reel ?

plz help

Venk

Firstly you cannot have special language characters in URIs the URI standard dictates latin characters only plus a very few other characters.

Specifically: -

Uppercase and lowercase letters ( Latin ), decimal digits, hyphen, period, underscore and tilde.

Re: the sitemaps I think I posted a file in this thread somewhere which may help.

Thank you for the reply,

are you referring to the language_selection.php file from post #2969?

Regards,

Edited by mellowtothemax

Hello,

I'm using Seo Urls 5 and Heater Tags SEO, but they are not playing nicely together.

How do i get them both working?

Also when i change the url format to rewrite i get a message saying i don't have permission to access index.php, i'm guessing this is to do with the .htaccess file but don't know what to change.

Any help would be amazing as it's been driving me mad for days.

Hello,

I'm using Seo Urls 5 and Heater Tags SEO, but they are not playing nicely together

Hi Ashley

Firstly it's not that "they are not playing nicely together", USU5 PRO works just fine but Header tags breaks if it comes across a path based URI.

In order for header tags to resume working you have to, as you have tried, using the USU5 PRO rewrite setting.

For this to function correctly it just has to be installed as per the instructions ( ensuring to get RewriteBase correct ).

If you then have problems either the server is not set up to accept RewriteRules or your .htaccess has confilicting rules ( in which case try removing them ).

Hi Ashley

Firstly it's not that "they are not playing nicely together", USU5 PRO works just fine but Header tags breaks if it comes across a path based URI.

In order for header tags to resume working you have to, as you have tried, using the USU5 PRO rewrite setting.

For this to function correctly it just has to be installed as per the instructions ( ensuring to get RewriteBase correct ).

If you then have problems either the server is not set up to accept RewriteRules or your .htaccess has confilicting rules ( in which case try removing them ).

Hi,

This is my .htaccess file:

# If you are getting errors you may need to comment this out like ..

# Options +FollowSymLinks

Options +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine On

# RewriteBase instructions

# Change RewriteBase dependent on how your shop is accessed as below.

# http://www.mysite.com = RewriteBase /

# http://www.mysite.com/catalog/ = RewriteBase /catalog/

# http://www.mysite.com/catalog/shop/ = RewriteBase /catalog/shop/

# Change RewriteBase using the instructions above

RewriteBase /

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-p-([0-9]+).html$ product_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-c-([0-9_]+).html$ index.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ popup_image.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

# Articles contribution

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-t-([0-9_]+).html$ articles.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-au-([0-9]+).html$ articles.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-a-([0-9]+).html$ article_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

# Information pages

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-i-([0-9]+).html$ information.php [NC,L,QSA]

# Links contribution

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-links-([0-9_]+).html$ links.php [NC,L,QSA]

# Newsdesk contribution

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-n-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-nc-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_index.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-nri-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_reviews_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-nra-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_reviews_article.php [NC,L,QSA]

</IfModule>

php_value upload_max_filesize 10M

php_value post_max_size 20M

php_value memory_limit 32M

Can you see any conflicts?

Can you see any conflicts?

Is the shop installed in the root of the domain?