• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

Hello,

I've just recently started getting the following error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 5084747 bytes) in .../includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/Usu_Cache_FileSystem.php on line 32

I noticed that this was briefly mentioned earlier in this thread but I did not see a solution. I have roughly 12,000 products in about 100 categories (just an estimate). Is there something that can be done to correct this issue?

Thanks.

Yes I have seen this before, one user has 50,000 products and had the same issue, send me a personal email and I'll send back the modded files.

Would it be possible to get a copy of these modded files?

Thanks

G

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

Would it be possible to get a copy of these modded files?

Thanks

G

Sure .. just send me an email. You'd be better off upgrading to PRO though as it has a different caching system which is far better for larger shops.

Hello.

Thank you very much for this wonderful tool.

I have been working with USU5 in a production server for around 10 months and I have to say it is really good and profitable.

I have a question.

The production environment works in Windows Server with Apache 2.2 and PHP 5.2.10

Since I need to migrate my installation to PHP 5.3 I have decided to do it in Linux Debian (Ubuntu 10.10 Maverik no matter 32 or 64bits)

yes, I know, whether it is working, don't touch it, but I am bored (LOL)

After fighting migrating from eregi() to preg_match() functions, I have done a fast test, copying the production windows server files to the linux server files, and in the begining it doesn't work with few warnings.

One I receive the warning:

Warning: USU5 cannot recreate REQUEST_URI for your windows server, please inform the developer. in /var/www/-------/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/Usu_Validator.php on line 115

As well as it, if I activate the option to get working in Rewrite mode instead of standard mode, (rewrite module on and AllowOverride All) it works creating links, but I always receive a 404 when I click the link.

To be honest, I haven't enought time to re-read the documentation and I have lots of mods installed in the store; for this reason I want to ask you if you have a tip/tricks to move without too much effort from Windows to Linux

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Juan - Crester

Seems to be an IIS set up issue: -

http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=25863

The people of the server tell me that this error is a common content error. You can visit the below URL for further information.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/145661

It says that this error is caused by the return of an incomplete or incorrect set of headers.

Hi.

i tried to install ultimate seo 5 pro but in the main page appears:

1054 - Unknown column 'tep_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'), ' in 'field list'

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title,configuration_key,configuration_value,configuration_description,configuration_group_id,sort_order,last_modified,date_added,set_function) VALUES ('Enable SEO URLs 5?','USU5_ENABLED','true','Turn Seo Urls 5 on','16','1','2011-02-17 12:49:00','2011-02-17 12:49:00',"tep_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'), ")

[TEP STOP]

I´m able to go to the admin area and see the new SEO 5 area but without any option, i have a fresh install of oscommerce 2.3.1

Can someone tell me some advice about this error?

Thank you.

The people of the server tell me that this error is a common content error. You can visit the below URL for further information.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/145661

It says that this error is caused by the return of an incomplete or incorrect set of headers.

It is an IIS issue ( and a known bug ) not a USU5 issue. USU5 does not issue headers ( except where it instigates a redirect or shows a 404 page ).

I´m able to go to the admin area and see the new SEO 5 area but without any option, i have a fresh install of oscommerce 2.3.1

Can someone tell me some advice about this error?

Thank you.

Send me a PM with your email address and I will send you a new file. It seems that your database does not like the way the entries are escaped as ...

INSERT INTO configuration  (configuration_title,configuration_key,configuration_value,configuration_description,configuration_group_id,sort_order,last_modified,date_added,set_function)  VALUES ('Enable SEO URLs 5?','USU5_ENABLED','true','Turn Seo Urls 5  on','16','1','2011-02-17 12:49:00','2011-02-17  12:49:00',"tep_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'), ")

Is a perfectly valid query ( the single quotes need to be escaped it seems ).

Edited by FWR Media

It is an IIS issue ( and a known bug ) not a USU5 issue. USU5 does not issue headers ( except where it instigates a redirect or shows a 404 page ).

Thank you for your help, but I'm not able to use USU5 in my server because of this ISS bug.

Thank you for your help, but I'm not able to use USU5 in my server because of this ISS bug.

PM me a link to the site and I'll take a quick look if you like.

Could someone help me out with this:

OK I commented out this line in boostrap.php: $dependencies = Usu_Main::i()->getVar( 'page_modules', substr( Usu_Main::i()->getVar( 'filename' ), 0, -4 ) )->retrieveDependencies();

based upon information from above.

Now I get this error: Fatal error: Call to a member function retrieveDependencies() on a non-object in /home/mydomain/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/uri_modules/osc_experimental.php> on line 51.

I don't get this error when I manually run it from the web page. I get the above error when running through cron.

Thanks.

Could someone help me out with this:

OK I commented out this line in boostrap.php: $dependencies = Usu_Main::i()->getVar( 'page_modules', substr( Usu_Main::i()->getVar( 'filename' ), 0, -4 ) )->retrieveDependencies();

based upon information from above.

Now I get this error: Fatal error: Call to a member function retrieveDependencies() on a non-object in /home/mydomain/public_html/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/uri_modules/osc_experimental.php> on line 51.

I don't get this error when I manually run it from the web page. I get the above error when running through cron.

Thanks.

FYI - my first message is at the bottom of page 138.

Send me a PM with your email address and I will send you a new file. It seems that your database does not like the way the entries are escaped as ...

INSERT INTO configuration  (configuration_title,configuration_key,configuration_value,configuration_description,configuration_group_id,sort_order,last_modified,date_added,set_function)  VALUES ('Enable SEO URLs 5?','USU5_ENABLED','true','Turn Seo Urls 5  on','16','1','2011-02-17 12:49:00','2011-02-17  12:49:00',"tep_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'), ")

Is a perfectly valid query ( the single quotes need to be escaped it seems ).

The file worked fine! In the admin area i have all options. I still have an issue... that was hapenning also with another contribution related to seo... I can enter admin area, do everything but i cant go on further from the main page on the catalog (index.php) the other pages that i try to go give the 404 error. Page like www.aquapicanco/osc2/caes-c-6000000.html gives me:

HTTP Status 404 -

type Status report

descriptionThe requested resource () is not available.

GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.0.1

Since i use glassfish and not Apache (with mod_rewrite) i think i still have another step to do...

My server uses:

Untuntu 10.04

PHP 5.3

MySQL 5.1

Glassfish server 3.0.1

web app with oscommerce 2.3.1 and java/PHP bridge

Thinking of using Tuckey URLRewriter in the web app...

Will i be able to get some debugging out of the SEO 5 Pro to "catch" the error or, any can you give me some "pointers" to a solution?

Thank you!

I have a multilanguage site and cannot view pictures on any language except english....an error message says: "the requested content cannot be loaded"

The browser tries to open http://www.site.com/images/image.jpg/fr'>http://www.site.com/images/image.jpg/fr when the image path is http://www.site.com/images/image.jpg

How can I correct this issue please?

Thanks for reading.

~ Don't mistake my kindness for weakness ~

I have a multilanguage site and cannot view pictures on any language except english....an error message says: "the requested content cannot be loaded"

The browser tries to open http://www.site.com/...es/image.jpg/fr when the image path is http://www.site.com/images/image.jpg

How can I correct this issue please?

Thanks for reading.

Yes .. this is a known problem and has already been covered and changed in the latest revision. This revision has yet to be uploaded so I'll post the revision here ..

catalog/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/includes/usu_general_functions.php

Find ( lines 58 to 64 ):

if ( tep_not_null( $parameters ) ) {
 	$link .= $page . usu5_multi_language( 'left' ) . '?' . tep_output_string( $parameters );
 	$separator = '&';
} else {
 	$link .= $page . usu5_multi_language( 'left' );
 	$separator = '?';
}

Change to:

$multi_language_valid = true;
if ( ( false !== strpos( $page, '/' ) || ( substr( $page, -4, strlen( $page ) != '.php' ) ) ) ) {
 	$multi_language_valid = false;
}
 	$link .= $page; 
 	$link .= ( $multi_language_valid ? usu5_multi_language( 'left' ) : null ) . '?' . tep_output_string( $parameters );
 	$separator = '&';
} else {
 	$link .= $page;
 	$link .= ( $multi_language_valid ? usu5_multi_language( 'left' ) : null );
 	$separator = '?';
}

Please note that this forum breaks the code indentation so it won't look pretty but it will work.

Thank you, that fixed the image issue, but it created another problem:

when browsing a foreign language, if I click on any page which is not a product or a category, the language reverts back to English automatically. For example what should be http://www.site.com/conditions.php/fr,'>http://www.site.com/conditions.php/fr, loses the /fr and becomes http://www.site.com/conditions.php thus loading the default language which is English.

~ Don't mistake my kindness for weakness ~

Thank you, that fixed the image issue, but it created another problem:

Ooops typo.

$multi_language_valid = true;
if ( ( false !== strpos( $page, '/' ) ) || ( substr( $page, -4, strlen( $page ) ) != '.php' ) ) {
 	$multi_language_valid = false;
}
 	$link .= $page; 
 	$link .= ( $multi_language_valid ? usu5_multi_language( 'left' ) : null ) . '?' . tep_output_string( $parameters );
 	$separator = '&';
} else {
 	$link .= $page;
 	$link .= ( $multi_language_valid ? usu5_multi_language( 'left' ) : null );
 	$separator = '?';
}

Hello.

Thank you very much for this wonderful tool.

I have been working with USU5 in a production server for around 10 months and I have to say it is really good and profitable.

I have a question.

The production environment works in Windows Server with Apache 2.2 and PHP 5.2.10

Since I need to migrate my installation to PHP 5.3 I have decided to do it in Linux Debian (Ubuntu 10.10 Maverik no matter 32 or 64bits)

yes, I know, whether it is working, don't touch it, but I am bored (LOL)

After fighting migrating from eregi() to preg_match() functions, I have done a fast test, copying the production windows server files to the linux server files, and in the begining it doesn't work with few warnings.

One I receive the warning:

Warning: USU5 cannot recreate REQUEST_URI for your windows server, please inform the developer. in /var/www/-------/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/Usu_Validator.php on line 115

As well as it, if I activate the option to get working in Rewrite mode instead of standard mode, (rewrite module on and AllowOverride All) it works creating links, but I always receive a 404 when I click the link.

To be honest, I haven't enought time to re-read the documentation and I have lots of mods installed in the store; for this reason I want to ask you if you have a tip/tricks to move without too much effort from Windows to Linux

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Juan - Crester

Hello again.

regarding the quoted message I have solved the issue with the links:

it was a problem with .htaccess (rewrite rules) coming from windows and I have redone the file and it is working well right now.

However, I am unable to solve the warning

"Warning: USU5 cannot recreate REQUEST_URI for your windows server, please inform the developer. in /var/www/-------/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/Usu_Validator.php on line 115"

I am not a PHP developer so I don't understand too much the code.

Some help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Regards,

Crester - Juan

Hello again.

regarding the quoted message I have solved the issue with the links:

it was a problem with .htaccess (rewrite rules) coming from windows and I have redone the file and it is working well right now.

However, I am unable to solve the warning

"Warning: USU5 cannot recreate REQUEST_URI for your windows server, please inform the developer. in /var/www/-------/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/Usu_Validator.php on line 115"

I am not a PHP developer so I don't understand too much the code.

Some help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Regards,

Crester - Juan

Your post suggests that you are now on a @nix server. On a *nix server _SERVER[REQUEST_URI] should exist and be populated.

Edited by FWR Media

Hi Robert, KISS error handler reports:

Error Type: [E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 3

On line 87

File includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/uri_modules/osc_experimental.php

Any need to worry?

Sara

Hi Robert, KISS error handler reports:

Error Type: [E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 3

On line 87

File includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/uri_modules/osc_experimental.php

Any need to worry?

Sara

No need to worry but it is strange that there is a _GET key but no value.

There is no problem with the query and @badbo certainly no problem with "reserved words".

The problem is that cPath is being passed into tep_href_link as a null value ( '' or 3_ ), this shouldn't happen.

cPath should always be an integer or a number of integers separated by underscore.

I obviously didn't forsee this happening but having looked at this there should be a change to one of the methods.

includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/abstracts/page_modules.php

Find function stripPathToLastNumber() on lines 306 - 314

Change the complete function to ..

protected function stripPathToLastNumber( $path ) {
 	if ( is_numeric( $path ) ) {
   	return (int)$path;
 	} elseif ( false !== strpos( $path, '_' ) ) {
   	$split = explode( '_', $path );
   	return (int)array_pop( $split );
 	}
 	trigger_error( __CLASS__ . '::' . __FUNCTION__ . ': Incorrect path value of ' . $path . ' presented', E_USER_WARNING );
}

I'm afraid that this forum now breaks the indentation so the above function requires the indentation re added.

Hi Robert,

I have seen that was any problems with cPath. I got the same errors in products_info pages. The code change not helped. I switched on Add cPath to product URLs, but now I found like this:

/index.php/proteinek-feherjek-gyors-felszivodasu-feherjek-c-1_37

/product_info.php/anabolic-protein-fusion-p-179?cPath=1_37

There are differencies in index and products_info cPath handling but work. Could you explain the differencies?

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

Hi Robert,

I have seen that was any problems with cPath. I got the same errors in products_info pages. The code change not helped. I switched on Add cPath to product URLs, but now I found like this:

/index.php/proteinek-feherjek-gyors-felszivodasu-feherjek-c-1_37

/product_info.php/anabolic-protein-fusion-p-179?cPath=1_37

There are differencies in index and products_info cPath handling but work. Could you explain the differencies?

Could you please explain exactly what errors you are seeing and how to reproduce them.

Could you please explain exactly what errors you are seeing and how to reproduce them.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND cd.language_id = 4' at line 1

SELECT cd2.categories_name AS pName, cd.categories_name AS cName FROM categories c LEFT JOIN categories_description cd2 ON c.parent_id = cd2.categories_id AND c.parent_id = cd2.categories_id AND cd2.language_id = 4, categories_description cd WHERE c.categories_id = cd.categories_id AND c.categories_id = AND cd.language_id = 4

[TEP STOP]

I switched off Add cPath to product URLs and I can reproduce.

error logs:

E_STRICT Error Count: 1 Error: strtotime() [<a href='function.strtotime'>function.strtotime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead

File: includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/main/usu5.php

Line: 308

E_NOTICE Error Count: 16

Error: Undefined index: products_model

File: includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/page_modules/product_info.php

Line: 183

Error: Undefined index: cPath File: product_info.php

Line: 48 E_USER_WARNING Error Count: 1

Error: aPage_Modules::stripPathToLastNumber: Incorrect path value of presented

File: includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/abstracts/page_modules.php Line: 313

osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

and more:

Unique error code: my_identifier_split Error Count: 3

Error:

Array

(

[0] => 1

[1] => 37

)

File: includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/abstracts/page_modules.php

Line: 311

Error:

Array

(

[0] => 1

[1] => 38

)

File: includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/abstracts/page_modules.php

Line: 311

var dump:

array(2) { [0]=> string(1) "1" [1]=> string(2) "38" } array(2) { [0]=> string(1) "1" [1]=> string(2) "37" }

I found 2 var_dump the first in header was less array(2) { [0]=> string(1) "1" [1]=> string(2) "37" } than second in column left.

Edited by Gergely