• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

Robert this one may be beyond the scope for this one, but I will run it by you anyway. After installing Seo urls 5. Categories link loop back to the index.php. Details buttons loop back to index.php also. Hovering over categories with the mouse shows a good .html rewrite url and also the details buttons also show a good link. When clicked the rewrite url appears in the browser but only for a second, then back to the index.php. Details button in the special's windows shows a rewrite url but produces a product not found when clicked. Turned on debug but nothing shows on the index. Have checked manual edits three times. I have replaced the tep_href_link('product_info.php?products_id='.$p_id) and tep_href_link("products_new.php","action=buy_now&products_id=".$p_id) with the proper edits in the affected files.

Lots of work done on this one but without your rewrite I will put it out to pasture.

Thanks in advance

http://miratowarehouse.com

Read back in this support thread it sounds like you have installed a template that has some "dodgy" javascript that is redirecting to index.php, I presume you are using the standard urls as opposed to rewrite.

Re: point 1) I haven't a clue, if the contribution uses the tep_href_link() function correctly then there wouldn't be a problem, I would need to see the slice of code that is producing the link.

Re: 2) RewriteRules are not working on your local server .. either it is RewriteBase ( which you say is correct ) or mod_rewrite is not installed with apache or AllowOverride is not set to ALL in httpd.conf.

Hi Robert,

regarding point 1, it is fixed already. It was an untested configuration on oscThumb.

Regarding point 2, it is fixed also, there was another RewriteBase in the file with the wrong path.

I have now a different issue on live server: the character convertion is not working. I tested with my language file uploaded to /httpdocs/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/includes/character_conversion (I had to rename it to match the name of my language folders), and I also tested it with the configuration under admin after deleting the file from the server. The special characters are not replaced at all. Did I miss something here? The non alphanumeric characters are also not being removed, althouth the configuration is set to true. I have some ® in the product names and they are in the new path.

Edited by modem2.0

Hi Robert,

regarding point 1, it is fixed already. It was an untested configuration on oscThumb.

Regarding point 2, it is fixed also, there was another RewriteBase in the file with the wrong path.

I have now a different issue on live server: the character convertion is not working. I tested with my language file uploaded to /httpdocs/includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/includes/character_conversion (I had to rename it to match the name of my language folders), and I also tested it with the configuration under admin after deleting the file from the server. The special characters are not replaced at all. Did I miss something here? The non alphanumeric characters are also not being removed, althouth the configuration is set to true. I have some ® in the product names and they are in the new path.

Character conversion works fine .. you have to remember to reset the cache though or you'll be seeing legacy data.

Character conversion works fine .. you have to remember to reset the cache though or you'll be seeing legacy data.

Yes, it was the cache :blush: . Thanks a lot for your support, it is now running very well.

Read back in this support thread it sounds like you have installed a template that has some "dodgy" javascript that is redirecting to index.php, I presume you are using the standard urls as opposed to rewrite.

Robert standard or rewrite it acts the same. I will take a look for the javascript. It looked like a redirect to me but haven't been able to find it.

I will keep looking.

Thanks

We go buy our self a template monster template and it sure is nice looking. Then we decide to add some seo like Seo Urls5 by Robert and it is a super one. We make the modifications to the files and upload the new files. The install went great because of the easy to install instruction. Then you hit a category link and it just redirects back to the index.php.

Find this in /includes/header.php

print("<script type='text/javascript'>window.location='index.php';</script>");

Replace with

//print("<script type='text/javascript'>window.location='index.php';</script>");

Everything looks great then you hit the details button and all you see is product not found.

By this time your brain is dead.

Find in products_new.php,new_products.php and products_listing.php,specials.php and maybe a few others.

tep_href_link('product_info.php?products_id='.$p_id)

Replace with

tep_href_link( FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $p_id )

Find

tep_href_link("products_new.php","action=buy_now&products_id=".$p_id)

Replace with

tep_href_link( FILENAME_PRODUCTS_NEW, 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $p_id )

I just though I would put this all in the same place so others will not have to look for it.

I still haven't sorted out why the specials.php still shows product not found, but I am working on it. I will post when I find the solution.

No USU5 can be used in rewrite mode on linux or Windows servers.

Header tags cannot handle path based uris because of the limitations of the way it has been coded, then again you could always use KissMT instead.

Robert I was just wondering about this statement-No USU5 can be used in rewrite mode on linux or Windows servers. I use them all the time on my Linux 2.6.18-92.1.22.el5PAE.

Thanks Robert

Robert I was just wondering about this statement-No USU5 can be used in rewrite mode on linux or Windows servers. I use them all the time on my Linux 2.6.18-92.1.22.el5PAE.

Thanks Robert

Thanks for posting the bad code from the template.

A misunderstanding in translation I think.

USU5 CAN be used in rewrite mode on both Windows and *nix servers ( if the correct server packages are installed e.g. *nix = mod_rewrite, *IIS = ISAPI rewrite or IIS rewrite ).

Thanks for posting the bad code from the template.

A misunderstanding in translation I think.

USU5 CAN be used in rewrite mode on both Windows and *nix servers ( if the correct server packages are installed e.g. *nix = mod_rewrite, *IIS = ISAPI rewrite or IIS rewrite ).

The last four templatemonster template I worked on had some awful looking code. Worked ok unless you wanted to add a mod and most of the time ever mod I tried broke them, not just yours. Wish they would write their code a little better. LOL!!!!!

Hi Robert,

I was looking at my site with an HTML tidy tool, and it gives me lots of warnings about unescaped & that should be & according with to the W3C spec recomendation 5.3.2 Character entity references. I had this fixed in my shop before adding USU5 addon, so I'm wondering if it is possible to implement it in your code. I don't want to change your code myself because if you release an update I'll loose it again...

Thanks!

Hi Robert,

I was looking at my site with an HTML tidy tool, and it gives me lots of warnings about unescaped & that should be & according with to the W3C spec recomendation 5.3.2 Character entity references. I had this fixed in my shop before adding USU5 addon, so I'm wondering if it is possible to implement it in your code. I don't want to change your code myself because if you release an update I'll loose it again...

Thanks!

W3C option in admin.

Is there any add for V3?

Not to my knowledge, KissMT works in V3 by all accounts ( not by design I can assure you ).

Am trying to install ver 1.0 but am having one slight problem. It refers to no 5 dealing with catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php. The line that I am to replace is not there. Mainly because of this contribution Better product listing and product info If I need to, I will attach the code for product_listing if needed.

Any ideas how to incorprate this into the product_listing will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Bennett

Am trying to install ver 1.0 but am having one slight problem. It refers to no 5 dealing with catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php. The line that I am to replace is not there. Mainly because of this contribution Better product listing and product info If I need to, I will attach the code for product_listing if needed.

Any ideas how to incorprate this into the product_listing will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Bennett

Yes it can be tricky with modified code.

See if you can find the following where it's listing the buy now button

tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))

If you find it change it to ..

tep_get_all_get_params(array('action', 'products_id'))

If it is not there you are fine as you are.

Yes it can be tricky with modified code.

See if you can find the following where it's listing the buy now button

tep_get_all_get_params(array('action'))

If you find it change it to ..

tep_get_all_get_params(array('action', 'products_id'))

If it is not there you are fine as you are.

That bit of code is ahown in five diferrent lines. This is how my code is:

tep_get_all_get_params(array('action','sort','products_id'))

Hate to post the whole file here because in lines 16, 35, 182, 241, and 373

<?php
	$list_box_contents = array();
	$list_box_contents[] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-heading"');
	$cur_row = sizeof($list_box_contents) - 1;
	$add_multiple = false;
	$use_of_attributes = false;
	$get_short_description = true;
	$column_list[] = PRODUCT_SHORT_DESCRIPTION; 
for ($col=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $col<$n; $col++) 
{
	switch ($column_list[$col]) 
	{
		case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MULTIPLE':
		$add_multiple = true;
		$use_of_attributes = true;
		echo '<form name="buy_now_" method="post" action="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action', 'sort', 'products_id')) . 'action=add_multiple', 'NONSSL') . '">';
		break;
	case 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW_MULTIPLE':
		$use_of_attributes = true;
		break;
	case 'PRODUCT_SHORT_DESCRIPTION':
	$get_short_description = true;
		break;
	}
}
?>
<?php
	$listing_split = new splitPageResults($listing_sql, MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS, 'p.products_id');

if ( ($listing_split->number_of_rows > 0) && ( (PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '1') || (PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '3') ) ) 
{
?>
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<tr>  <td class="smallText"><?php echo $listing_split->display_count(TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS); ?></td>
 <td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo TEXT_RESULT_PAGE . ' ' . $listing_split->display_links(MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'info', 'x', 'y', 'products_id'))); ?></td>
</tr>
</table>
	<?php
}
	global $cart;

if ($listing_split->number_of_rows > 0) 
{		
if (PRODUCT_LIST_NUMCOL <= 0) 
{
	$colnum = 3;
	$tdsize = floor(100/3);
} else {
	$colnum = PRODUCT_LIST_NUMCOL;
	$tdsize = floor(100/PRODUCT_LIST_NUMCOL);
}
$row = 0;
$column = 0;
$listing_query = tep_db_query($listing_split->sql_query);
   $no_of_listings = tep_db_num_rows($listing_query);
    while ($_listing = tep_db_fetch_array($listing_query)) 
 {
   $_listing['total'] = ''; 
   $listing[] = $_listing;
   $list_of_prdct_ids[] = $_listing['products_id'];
}
	if ($use_of_attributes == true) {
   $products_attributes_count_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total, patrib.products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id in (" . implode(',', $list_of_prdct_ids) . ") and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' group by products_id");
	while ($_products_attributes_count = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_count_query)) {
     $products_attributes_count[] = array('products_id' => $_products_attributes_count['products_id'], 'total' => $_products_attributes_count['total']);
   }
   $no_of_products_with_attributes = count($products_attributes_count);
   for ($x = 0; $x < $no_of_listings; $x++) {
     if (!empty($products_attributes_count)) {
       for ($i = 0; $i < $no_of_products_with_attributes; $i++) {
         if ($listing[$x]['products_id'] == $products_attributes_count[$i]['products_id'] ) {
           $listing[$x]['total'] = $products_attributes_count[$i]['total'];
         }
       }
     }
   } 
 } 

$specials_query = tep_db_query("select products_id, specials_new_products_price from " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " where products_id in (" . implode(',', $list_of_prdct_ids) . ") and status = '1'");
 while ($specials_array = tep_db_fetch_array($specials_query)) {
   $new_s_prices[] = array ('products_id' => $specials_array['products_id'], 'products_price' => '', 'specials_new_products_price' => $specials_array['specials_new_products_price']);
 }

if (!empty($new_s_prices)) {
     for ($i = 0; $i < count($new_s_prices); $i++) {
       if ($listing[$x]['products_id'] == $new_s_prices[$i]['products_id'] ) {
         $listing[$x]['specials_new_products_price'] = $new_s_prices[$i]['specials_new_products_price'];
       }
     }
   } 
 } 

if ($get_short_description == true) {
  $short_description_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_id, pd.products_description from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and products_id in (" . implode(',', $list_of_prdct_ids) . ")");
  while ($short_description_array = tep_db_fetch_array($short_description_query)) {
    $short_description[] = array ('products_id' => $short_description_array['products_id'], 'short_description' => substr(strip_tags($short_description_array['products_description']), 0, 120) . '...');
  }

$number_of_descriptions = count($short_description);
     if ($number_of_descriptions > 0) {
       for ($i = 0; $i < $number_of_descriptions; $i++) {
         if ($listing[$x]['products_id'] == $short_description[$i]['products_id'] ) {
           $listing[$x]['short_description'] = $short_description[$i]['short_description'];
         }
       }
     } 
   } 
 } 

$counter = 0;

if ($x % PRODUCT_LIST_NUMCOL == 0) {
    if (($counter+1)/2 == floor(($counter+1)/2)) {

$list_box_contents[$row] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-even"');
      $class_for_buy_now_row = 'class="productListing-even"';
    } else {
      $list_box_contents[$row] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-even"');
      $class_for_buy_now_row = 'class="productListing-odd"';
    }
  } 

$product_contents = array();

for ($col=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $col<$n; $col++) {
		$lc_align = '';
		$lc_text = array();

switch ($column_list[$col]) {
			case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
			$lc_align = '';
			$lc_text['products_model'] = ' ' . $listing[$x]['products_model'] . ' ';
			break;
			case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
			$lc_align = '';
			if (isset($_GET['manufacturers_id'])) {
				$lc_text['products_name'] = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'manufacturers_id=' . (int)$_GET['manufacturers_id'] . '&products_id=' . $listing[$x]['products_id']) . '">' . $listing[$x]['products_name'] . '</a>';
			} else {
				$lc_text['products_name'] = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, ($cPath ? 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&' : '') . 'products_id=' . $listing[$x]['products_id']) . '">' . $listing[$x]['products_name'] . '</a>';
			}
			break;
			case 'PRODUCT_SHORT_DESCRIPTION';
			  $lc_text['products_short_description'] = $listing[$x]['short_description'];
			  break;
			case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
			$lc_align = '';
			$lc_text['manufacturers_name'] = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'manufacturers_id=' . $listing[$x]['manufacturers_id']) . '">' . $listing[$x]['manufacturers_name'] . '</a>';
			break;
			case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':
			$lc_align = 'right';
			if (tep_not_null($listing[$x]['specials_new_products_price'])) {
				$lc_text['products_price'] = '<s>' .  $currencies->display_price($listing[$x]['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing[$x]['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s>  <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($listing[$x]['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing[$x]['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
			} else {
				$lc_text['products_price'] = ' ' . $currencies->display_price($listing[$x]['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing[$x]['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' ';
			}
			break;
			case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
			$lc_align = 'right';
			$lc_text['products_quantity'] = ' ' . $listing[$x]['products_quantity'] . ' ';
			break;
			case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
			$lc_align = 'right';
			$lc_text['products_weight'] = ' ' . $listing[$x]['products_weight'] . ' ';
			break;
			case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
			$lc_align = 'center';
			if (isset($_GET['manufacturers_id'])) {
				$lc_text['products_image'] = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'manufacturers_id=' . (int)$_GET['manufacturers_id'] . '&products_id=' . $listing[$x]['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $listing[$x]['products_image'], $listing[$x]['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>';
			} else {
				$lc_text['products_image'] = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, ($cPath ? 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&' : '') . 'products_id=' . $listing[$x]['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $listing[$x]['products_image'], $listing[$x]['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>';
			}
			break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW':
      $lc_text['button_buy_now'] = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action','sort','products_id')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing[$x]['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW, 'style="padding-bottom: 5px;"') . '</a>';

$lc_text['button_continue'] = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, ($cPath ? 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&' : '') . 'products_id=' . $listing[$x]['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE, 'style="padding-bottom: 5px;"') . '</a>';
			break;

case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MULTIPLE': 
			$lc_align = 'right'; 
			$lc_valign = 'top'; 
			$product_list_multiple_text = (TABLE_HEADING_MULTIPLE . tep_draw_input_field('Qty_ProdId_' . $listing[$x]['products_id'], '0', 'size="4"'));
       if ((int)$listing[$x]['total'] > 0) {
				$product_list_multiple_text .= '<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing"0">';
				$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . $listing[$x]['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");
				while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
					$selected_attribute = false;
					$products_options_array = array();
					$product_list_multiple_text .= '<tr><td class="main">' . $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':</td><td>' . "\n";
					$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pa.products_attributes_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . $listing[$x]['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");
	$list_of_prdcts_attributes_id = '';
 		$products_options = array(); 
       while ($_products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
	      $products_options[] = $_products_options;
      }

for ($v = 0 ; $v < count($products_options); $v++) {
         $options_text = ''; 
         $options_text = $products_options[$v]['products_options_values_name'];
         if (defined('PRODUCT_LIST_ACTUAL_PRICE_IN_DROPDOWN') && PRODUCT_LIST_ACTUAL_PRICE_IN_DROPDOWN == 'Yes') {

$original_price = $listing[$x]['specials_new_products_price'];
             } else {
               $original_price = $listing[$x]['products_price'];
             }
             if ($products_options[$v]['price_prefix'] == "-") 
             {
	            $show_price = 0.0 + $original_price - $products_options[$v]['options_values_price'];
            } else {
       	      $show_price = 0.0 + $original_price + $products_options[$v]['options_values_price']; 
            }
             $options_text .= ' (' .  $currencies->display_price($show_price, tep_get_tax_rate($listing[$x]['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';

} else {
           if ($products_options[$v]['options_values_price'] != '0') {
             $options_text .= ' (' . $products_options[$v]['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options[$v]['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing[$x]['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
           } 
         }
         $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options[$v]['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $options_text);
       } 

$product_list_multiple_text .= tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id_'.$listing[$x]['products_id'].'[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute);
					$product_list_multiple_text .= '</td></tr>';
				}
				$product_list_multiple_text .= '</table>';
				$lc_text['product_list_multiple'] = $product_list_multiple_text;
			}
			break;	
			case 'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW_MULTIPLE': 
			$lc_align = 'right'; 
			$lc_valign = 'top'; 
			$lc_text_plbnm = '<form name="buy_now_' . $listing[$x]['products_id'] . '" method="post" action="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action','sort','products_id')) . 'action=buy_now_form', 'NONSSL') . '">';
			$lc_text_plbnm .= (TABLE_HEADING_MULTIPLE) . '<input type="text" name="cart_quantity" value="1" maxlength="6" size="4">'; 
       if ((int)$listing[$x]['total'] > 0) {
				$lc_text_plbnm .= '<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing"0">'; 
				$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . $listing[$x]['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'"); 
				while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) { 
					$selected_attribute = false; 
					$products_options_array = array();
					$lc_text_plbnm .= '<tr><td class="main">' . $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':</td><td>' . "\n";
					$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix, pa.products_attributes_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . $listing[$x]['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "'");
	$list_of_prdcts_attributes_id = '';
 		$products_options = array(); 
       while ($_products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
	      $products_options[] = $_products_options;
      }

for ($v = 0 ; $v < count($products_options); $v++) {
         $options_text = ''; 
         $options_text = $products_options[$v]['products_options_values_name'];
         if (defined('PRODUCT_LIST_ACTUAL_PRICE_IN_DROPDOWN') && PRODUCT_LIST_ACTUAL_PRICE_IN_DROPDOWN == 'Yes') {
               $original_price = $listing[$x]['specials_new_products_price'];
             } else {
               $original_price = $listing[$x]['products_price'];
             }
             if ($products_options[$v]['price_prefix'] == "-") 
             {
	            $show_price = 0.0 + $original_price - $products_options[$v]['options_values_price']; 
            } else {
       	      $show_price = 0.0 + $original_price + $products_options[$v]['options_values_price']; 
            }
             $options_text .= ' (' .  $currencies->display_price($show_price, tep_get_tax_rate($listing[$x]['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
         } else {
           if ($products_options[$v]['options_values_price'] != '0') {
             $options_text .= ' (' . $products_options[$v]['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options[$v]['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing[$x]['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
           } 
         }
         $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options[$v]['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $options_text);
       }  

$lc_text_plbnm .= tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); 
					$lc_text_plbnm .= '</td></tr>'; 
				} 
				$lc_text_plbnm .= '</table>'; 
				$lc_text_plbnm .= tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $listing[$x]['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_buy_now.gif', TEXT_BUY . $listing[$x]['products_name'] . TEXT_NOW);

} 
			if ((int)$listing[$x]['total'] == 0) { 
				$lc_text_plbnm .= '<br> ';
				$lc_text_plbnm .= tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $listing[$x]['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_buy_now.gif', TEXT_BUY . $listing[$x]['products_name'] . TEXT_NOW);
				$lc_text_plbnm .= '<br> ';
				$lc_text_plbnm .= '<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing"0"><tr><td class="main"></td><td></td></tr></table>';
			}
			$lc_text_plbnm .= '</form>'; 
			$lc_text['product_list_buy_now_multiple'] = $lc_text_plbnm;
			break; 

default: $lc_text = array();
		}
		if (is_array($lc_text)) {
		  foreach($lc_text as $name => $contents) {
		  $product_contents[$name] = $contents;
		  }
		}
	} 

$class_for_right_side = '';
	if (($x % $colnum) < ($colnum - 1)) {
	  $class_for_right_side = ' class="infobox"';
	}
	$class_for_bottom = '';
	$last_row = ceil($no_of_listings / $colnum) - 1;
	if ($row < $last_row) {
	  $class_for_bottom = ' class="infobox"';
	}
	$product_text = "\n";
	$product_text .= '<table Width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0">';
	$product_text .= ' <tr><td width="30%" rowspan="7" height="122"  align="center">' . $product_contents['products_image'] . '</td>';
	$product_text .= ' <td width="80%"  class="pagelisting">' . $product_contents['products_name'] . '</td></tr>';
	$product_text .= ' <tr><td width="80%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="description"><br>' . $product_contents['products_short_description'] . '<br></td></tr>';
	$product_text .= ' <tr><td width="80%" class="price">Price:' . $product_contents['products_price'] . '</td></tr>';
	 if (!PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER == 1) { } else { 
	$product_text .= ' <tr><td width="80%" class="main">Manufactuer:' . $product_contents['manufacturers_name'] . '</td></tr>';
	}
	if (!PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY == 1) { } else {
	$product_text .= ' <tr><td width="80%" class="main">Qty:' . $product_contents['products_quantity'] . '</td></tr>';
	}
	$product_text .= ' <tr><td width="80%" height="25" align="left">' . $product_contents['button_buy_now'] . '</td></tr>';       
	$product_text .= ' <tr><td width="80%" align="left">'. $product_contents['button_continue'] . '</td>';       
	$product_text .= '</tr></table><hr>';
	$list_box_contents[$row][$column] = array('align' => 'center',
											'valign' => $lc_valign,
											'params' => 'class="productListing-data" width="'.$tdsize.'%"',
											'text'  => $product_text);    
	$column ++;   
	if ($x == ($no_of_listings -1)) {
		$last_column = ($x % PRODUCT_LIST_NUMCOL); 
		$fill_up_empty_cell = tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '250px' , '1');			
		for ($column = ($last_column + 1) ; $column < $colnum; $column++) {
			$list_box_contents[$row][$column] = array('align' => 'center',
											'valign' => $lc_valign,
											'params' => 'class="productListing-data" width="'.$tdsize.'%"',
											'text'  => $fill_up_empty_cell);
		}
	} 		
	if ($column >= $colnum && $x < ($no_of_listings -1)) {
		$row ++; 
		$column = 0;
     $counter++; 
   } 
} 

new productListingOSCBox($list_box_contents);

} else 
{

$list_box_contents[0] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-odd"');
$list_box_contents[0][] = array('params' => 'class="productListing-data"',
                                'text' => TEXT_NO_PRODUCTS);

new productListingBox($list_box_contents);
}

if ( ($listing_split->number_of_rows > 0) && ((PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '2') || (PREV_NEXT_BAR_LOCATION == '3')) ) {
?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<tr>
 <td class="smallText"><?php echo $listing_split->display_count(TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_PRODUCTS); ?></td>
 <td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo TEXT_RESULT_PAGE . ' ' . $listing_split->display_links(MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'info', 'x', 'y','products_id','sort'))); // sort was added in this file, no point here ?></td>
</tr>
<?php if ($add_multiple == true){
?>
 <tr> 
   <td align="left" class="main"> </td>
   <td align="right" class="main"><?php echo tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART);
   ?></form></td> 
 </tr> 
<?php } ?>
</table>
<?php
 }
?>

Hi FWR Media

I have used this contrib for month working very good , but now i must have a underdomän like no.hompage.com but when a go there it sends me to www.homepage.com

How can i fix that ?

/Regards Marcus

The last four templatemonster template I worked on had some awful looking code. Worked ok unless you wanted to add a mod and most of the time ever mod I tried broke them, not just yours. Wish they would write their code a little better. LOL!!!!!

Hi FWR Media

I have used this contrib for month working very good , but now i must have a underdomän like no.hompage.com but when a go there it sends me to www.homepage.com

How can i fix that ?

/Regards Marcus

I'm not sure I am understanding correctly.

Are you saying that you have created a new shop in a subdomain of your existing shop, but when you click on an seo url you are redirected to the main site?

Hi

I have a homepage like www.homepage.com but now im gona install new Languages and gona use http://fi.homepage.com and http://no.homepage.com but when i have install that and enter like http://fi.homepage.com it sends me to http://www.homepage.com

/Best Regards SweKidz- Marcus

I'm not sure I am understanding correctly.

Are you saying that you have created a new shop in a subdomain of your existing shop, but when you click on an seo url you are redirected to the main site?

Hi,

First of all Many thanks for this addon and all the effort,

I have tried searching the entire thread here for any possible solution to my problem but cant seem to find it so apologies if there IS a solution and I have missed it.

I have installed the latest version and all is good except for:

Each time I click on a product or category, I am sent back to the home page (index.php). I can see the intended page briefly for about 1 sec before I get re-directed.

When I turn the 'Enable SEO URLs' Off, it works OK.\

I am not using Mod rewrites.

Thanks for any assistance :)

Regards,

Ram

Hi,

First of all Many thanks for this addon and all the effort,

I have tried searching the entire thread here for any possible solution to my problem but cant seem to find it so apologies if there IS a solution and I have missed it.

I have installed the latest version and all is good except for:

Each time I click on a product or category, I am sent back to the home page (index.php). I can see the intended page briefly for about 1 sec before I get re-directed.

When I turn the 'Enable SEO URLs' Off, it works OK.\

I am not using Mod rewrites.

Thanks for any assistance :)

Regards,

Ram

There are posts about it in this support thread .. it would seem you are using a Template Monster template with all the bad code that comes with them. You have to find and remove some schoolboy javascript.

There are posts about it in this support thread .. it would seem you are using a Template Monster template with all the bad code that comes with them. You have to find and remove some schoolboy javascript.

Woah Robert that was a super fast reply! Appreciate it.

I got my template from Perfectory, not sure if this template would be offered on Template monster as well. I did look for that javascript code as mentioned in the thread but there is no such code either.

But if you feel that its definetly because of the template, then I would install the original OSC and see how the add-on goes.

The install instructions were superb by the way and there were no issues following them!

Thanks again :)

Regards,

Ram

Woah Robert that was a super fast reply! Appreciate it.

I got my template from Perfectory, not sure if this template would be offered on Template monster as well. I did look for that javascript code as mentioned in the thread but there is no such code either.

But if you feel that its definetly because of the template, then I would install the original OSC and see how the add-on goes.

The install instructions were superb by the way and there were no issues following them!

Thanks again :)

Regards,

Ram

]

By all accounts it is sometimes in header.php and sometimes in footer.php