• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

we install ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media as per instruction.but we get page not found error

http://www.tgifabrics.com/test_61/product_info.php/lacalut-aktiv-3x-p-53?osCsid=ff27e900b4a649c2f848211eadb4bc72

our .htaccess file is below

# If you are getting errors you may need to comment this out like ..
# Options +FollowSymLinks
Options +FollowSymLinks
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
 RewriteEngine On

# RewriteBase instructions
 # Change RewriteBase dependent on how your shop is accessed as below.
 # http://www.tgifabrics.com/ = RewriteBase /
 # http://www.tgifabrics.com/test_61/ = RewriteBase /catalog/ 
 # http://www.tgifabrics.com/test_61/ = RewriteBase /catalog/shop/

# Change RewriteBase using the instructions above  
 RewriteBase /test_61/

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-([0-9]+).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
 RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-([0-9_]+).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
 RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
 RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
 RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
 RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
 # Articles contribution
 RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-([0-9_]+).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
 RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-([0-9]+).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
 # Information pages
 RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
 # Links contribution
 RewriteRule ^(.*)-links-([0-9_]+).html$ links.php?lPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
 # Newsdesk contribution
 RewriteRule ^(.*)-n-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_info.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
 RewriteRule ^(.*)-nc-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_index.php?newsPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
 RewriteRule ^(.*)-nri-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_reviews_info.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
 RewriteRule ^(.*)-nra-([0-9]+).html$ newsdesk_reviews_article.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
</IfModule>

please help us

I agree with you, but in this case why I've never had a problem with version 2.0d? Why sidkiller is released for version 2.0 ...? I infer that he must sidkiller for version 5.

I have no idea about sidkiller because sidkiller should never need to be installed.

we install ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media as per instruction.but we get page not found error

http://www.tgifabrics.com/test_61/product_info.php/lacalut-aktiv-3x-p-53?osCsid=ff27e900b4a649c2f848211eadb4bc72

our .htaccess file is below

This is a standard link and not a rewrite link ..

/product_info.php/lacalut-aktiv-3x-p-53

Standard links do not require .htaccess rewriterules.

Your configure.php file is wrong.

Thanks sijo! I've now turned on debug reporting.

>>FWR Media or anyone else: Where do I find the code you want to see now?

FWR Media,

Debug reporting is now on, what more shall I do?

Would be really great if this could be solved.

//Johga

I've installed Ultimate Seo Urls 5 and KissMT. I assume I have to remove all KissMT entries now, right?

I forgot to mention that I'm also combining USU 5 wit Sitemap SEO version 1.4 or should i use another one?

I have no idea about sidkiller because sidkiller should never need to be installed.

Just so ... I'm obviously not alone in experiencing this problem. I really think that a patch should come out for people like me. This may come from some host, finally I think.

Just so ... I'm obviously not alone in experiencing this problem. I really think that a patch should come out for people like me. This may come from some host, finally I think.

I don't understand what you mean ... sidkiller should never be used because it is never needed.

If the includes/configure.php files are correctly set.

I've installed Ultimate Seo Urls 5 and KissMT. I assume I have to remove all KissMT entries now, right?

Haven't a clue what you mean .. why would you remove KissMT entries?

Haven't a clue what you mean .. why would you remove KissMT entries?

Ah! I must have overlooked the canonical part in both contributions. Both work differently!

I'm using Google XML Sitemap version 1.3 by chemo in combination with USU 5 including overwriting the two files you have modified: index.php and sitemap.class.php. I'm getting a gss.xsl error, any idea why?

Ah! I must have overlooked the canonical part in both contributions. Both work differently!

I'm using Google XML Sitemap version 1.3 by chemo in combination with USU 5 including overwriting the two files you have modified: index.php and sitemap.class.php. I'm getting a gss.xsl error, any idea why?

Yes, the contribution you have loaded is the original by Chemo, the files in the download are for a different ( albeit still by Chemo ) version, has the word "SEO" in the title.

i have used this contribution to we're web it's nice great and coll but i still not understand how to hide the osCsid without break the session? couse my link show like this:

http://localhost/dw-collection/index.php/dame-smykker-ringe-c-1_2?osCsid=631056a0301570b411e65644d03d2686

You don't need to hide the session id, you just need to get your configure.php files correct, see the main forums.

The post is here I have a number of people willing to test but I have to package it as a full installation, at the moment it can only be dropped on top of a fresh RC2a.

Thanks Robert we can start with the test but where can we find the files that we to drop on top of a fresh RC2a ?

Is it "drop_on_top" of Version 1.0 [sTABLE] r141 [FULL PACKAGE] ?

Thx

Hans

Hello Robert,

Can you tell us howto install a fresh rc2a ?

thx,

hans

Hello Robert,

Can you tell us howto install a fresh rc2a ?

thx,

hans

Wrong topic, you meant to post in the USU5 PRO development topic.

Ok We did that already but never received an answer;

I will do it again.

Thx

Hans

If you don't receive an answer then it means I am too busy with commercial work. You just have to be patient.

I prioritise support questions and that is a development topic.

Hi there,

I know this error appears elsewhere in the forum and the advice is to upgrade to r141 but I installed r141 the first time around and I've also checked the installation as best I can but can't fathom it out.

I'm having trouble with usu5 r141 and google checkout 1.5.0. The googlecheckout integration tool reports the following usu5-related message (which is why I'm here and not posting to a googlecheckout list):

Error parsing XML; message from parser is: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'br'.

Followed by:

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: USU5 could not find a valid base filename, please inform the developer. in <b>/home/golfgear/public_html/includes/application_top.php</b> on line <b>69</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/golfgear/public_html/includes/application_top.php:69) in <b>/home/golfgear/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php</b> on line <b>102</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/golfgear/public_html/includes/application_top.php:69) in <b>/home/golfgear/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php</b> on line <b>102</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: USU5 could not find a valid base filename, please inform the developer. in <b>/home/golfgear/public_html/includes/application_top.php</b> on line <b>69</b><br />

<br />

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/golfgear/public_html/includes/application_top.php:69) in <b>/home/golfgear/public_html/googlecheckout/library/googleresponse.php</b> on line <b>136</b><br />

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<merchant-calculation-results xmlns="http://checkout.google.com/schema/2">

<results>

<result shipping-name="Zones: Zones Rates" address-id="758172481581128">

<shipping-rate currency="GBP">0</shipping-rate>

<shippable>true</shippable>

</result>

</results>

</merchant-calculation-results>

If anyone can help with this it would be greatly appreciated as I'm on the verge of launching my site and this is really frustrating.

You don't need to hide the session id, you just need to get your configure.php files correct, see the main forums.

this my configure.php:

<?php

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://localhost');

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'http://localhost');

define('ENABLE_SSL', false);

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'localhost');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'localhost');

//define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/dw-collection/');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/dw-collection/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/dw-collection/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/dw-collection/');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', 'C:/wamp/www/dw-collection//');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost');

define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', 'root');

define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', '');

define('DB_DATABASE', 'dw-collection');

define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false');

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql');

?>

is that any thing wrong?.

Hello,

For anyone looking for some help about Sitemap, I found the solution.

You want to use this contribution: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6583

That's the one mentioned in the extras as "Google XML Sitemap SEO by Chemo"

Also, FWR Media:

There is a latest version of v. 1.4. Is it okay to install that or should it be 1.3?

Thanks

Fabulous Contribution!

Thank you so much for the superb documentation and ease of installation, a truly professional job!

After installation my URLs look good:

domain_name.com/product-name-p-999.html product urls display as

domain_name.com/category-name-c-99-99.html category urls display as

domain_name.com/manufacturer-name-m-99.html manufacturer urls display as

as well as my popup image page, that looks fine as a new static url:

Everything originally in oscommerce looks great. I'm running oscommerce RC2.2a!

Can you help me understand as to when (under what criteria) we shoudl use the new module that you so graciously and kindly included in the Extras Folder.

I created additional landing pages, based on manufacturers_id for my store where I send an action and

the manufacturers id and the resulting dynamic urls are consistent with oscommerce and are like so:

http://www.domainname.com/mf_brandname.php?action=more_info&manufacturers_id=28 (underscores used)

I have also created several additional product listings based on product listing.

I would very much like to integrate my pages (which still work and display just fine) into your code so that I can imrprove those urls, but am not sure if I can funnel them through the usu manufacturers module based on manufacturers_id or if I need to create a new brandname module, so any help in just helping me understand the criteria for a new module, or the impact we should expect (if any) on customized code or contributions that use tep_href_link is very much appreciated. I have read your excellent documentation several times through, but still am not sure.

Also, as a short-term solution I was going to simply rewrite my dynamic URLs in htaccess, but for some reason that isn't working. I've used different htaccess generators to try and come up with the right RewriteRule, but nothing works - I have tried a lot of things. Is there anything in the USU contribuiton that would prevent me from rewriting my own customized dynamic urls. Everything else in the .htaccess file works, then I got to thinking about the way tep_href_link creates the URL string so I thought I'd run that by you.

My brandname dynamic urls are structured just like regulare oscommerce urls but do use underscores, not dashes. In case you notice anything, here's my htaccess line.

http://www.domainname.com/mf_brandname.php?action=more_info&manufacturers_id=28

My .htaccess code for my brandname urls:

RewriteEngine On

RewriteBase /

RewriteRule ^([^/]*)/([^/]*)\.html$ /mf_brandname.php?action=$1&manufacturers_id=$2 [L]

Incidentally, using the Database Option has improved my site's speed significantly.

Thanks for your time

wyCODEiwyg

Hallo,

Image URL

ULTIMATE_Seo_Urls_5_r141_stable installed. Running smoothly. However, the following information at the bottom of my report says. How do I get rid of this error.

Thanks

listed at the bottom of my report:

2262.jpg

Edited by phpbilgi

Hallo,

Image URL

ULTIMATE_Seo_Urls_5_r141_stable installed. Running smoothly. However, the following information at the bottom of my report says. How do I get rid of this error.

Thanks

I don't understand the question. If you mean how do you get rid of the debug information at the bottom of the site then the answer is .. turn it off in admin.

Edited by FWR Media