• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

Hi Robert

May i can push my Post on top (from 04.03) , cause i didnt get an answer?

Hi Robert

I'm using your contribution already on a shop since 5 weeks. all is well, no problem. now im trying to install it on a second shop. i just have the problem, i'm getting the warning in product_info.php :

Warning: Usu_Categories Incorrect cPath presented:62

I dont realy understand why, cause "62" is numeric.

the error comes from usu_categories.php:

if ( false === is_numeric( $base_path ) ) {

trigger_error( __CLASS__ . ' Incorrect ' . self::DEPENDENCY . ' presented: ' . $base_path, E_USER_WARNING );

return false;

}

Can you help me?

Stefan

Hi Robert

May i can push my Post on top (from 04.03) , cause i didnt get an answer?

There's probably a space in it or something but it isn't numeric.

Hy,

Having some troubles with Ultimate SEO 2-2.2d-9 on my store : http://www.zenetnature.fr/index.php

When i click anywhere in categories entries, on a product image, or on buttons "details" and "commander" (buy now), nothing happens, i'm always stick on the index page !

For all th elinks in the horizontal top bar, "promotions", "nouveautés", i have the product listing, but after, it's the same stuff that happens : a go back to index.php !

WHAT can I do to resolve this ?

NB : I copy-paste the ht.access as it appears in the install docs :

Options +FollowSymLinks

RewriteEngine On

RewriteBase /

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-(.*).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-(.*).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-by-(.*).html$ all-products.php?fl=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-(.*).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-(.*).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-au-(.*).html$ articles.php?authors_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-(.*).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-(.*).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-f-(.*).html$ faqdesk_info.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-fc-(.*).html$ faqdesk_index.php?faqPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-fri-(.*).html$ faqdesk_reviews_info.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-fra-(.*).html$ faqdesk_reviews_article.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-(.*).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-links-(.*).html$ links.php?lPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-pm-([0-9]+).html$ info_pages.php?pages_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-n-(.*).html$ newsdesk_info.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-nc-(.*).html$ newsdesk_index.php?newsPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-nri-(.*).html$ newsdesk_reviews_info.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-nra-(.*).html$ newsdesk_reviews_article.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

RewriteRule ^(.*)-po-([0-9]+).html$ pollbooth.php?pollid=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

David

Hi,

I have installed and went ok but when i hit a url i get redirected back to the index.php file ?

Thanks

There are posts about this in this thread. It seems to be a template with some dodgy javascript in the code.

Usually in header.php like ..

print("<script type='text/javascript'>window.location='index.php';</script>");

and don't bump posts or you'll get ignored.

Edited by FWR Media

Hy,

Ultimate SEO 2-2.2d-9

Firstly this is the new Ultimate Seo Urls 5 not the old Seo Urls 2 series so you are in the wrong support topic.

Secondly I don't support 2-2.2d versions I support the 2.1d STABLE versions.

There are posts about this in this thread. It seems to be a template with some dodgy javascript in the code.

Usually in header.php like ..

print("<script type='text/javascript'>window.location='index.php';</script>");

and don't bump posts or you'll get ignored.

Hi didnt know i did bump the post :(

but thanks i found that code and its all fixed :)

Siggy

No the code I gave you is correct .. e.g. on my test system ..

echo tep_href_link( FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=12' ) . '#morepics';

Produces ..

http://[www.localdev.com]/usu5/hard-with-vengeance-p-12.html#morepics

Using the 'standard' vs 'rewrite' format, you are correct. It adds the #morepics at the end.

http://nalsworkshop.com/product_info.php/-p-212#morepics

However, when using the 'rewrite' format the links are:

http://nalsworkshop.com/-p-212#morepics.html

Any help would be greatly appreciative. Thank you in advance.

Naloomi

Hi Robert,

I realized why i had some issues with my site, i never upgraded from the version from September of 09.

I updated to the latest version and now that i am getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /hsphere/local/home/c124051/babyfavorsandgifts.com/includes/application_top.php on line 345

I can't figure it out.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Hi Robert,

I realized why i had some issues with my site, i never upgraded from the version from September of 09.

I updated to the latest version and now that i am getting the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /hsphere/local/home/c124051/babyfavorsandgifts.com/includes/application_top.php on line 345

I can't figure it out.

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Never mind... I found the answer on the general forum.

Hi guys,

My link is now like this: www.sunoptik.se/index.php/emporioarmani-c-57

As you see, Emporio Armani isn't separated witch i guess is not that good.

How do i get a link were Emporio Armani is separated, like this: www.sunoptik.se/index.php/emporio-armani-c-57 ???

//Johga

Edited by Johga

Hi guys,

My link is now like this: www.sunoptik.se/index.php/emporioarmani-c-57

As you see, Emporio Armani isn't separated witch i guess is not that good.

How do i get a link were Emporio Armani is separated, like this: www.sunoptik.se/index.php/emporio-armani-c-57 ???

//Johga

Emporio and Armani should be separated by a - ( hyphen ) not sure why yours isn't. Perhaps the name is entered in the database separated by a special character like a trademark or something instead of a space?

Emporio and Armani should be separated by a - ( hyphen ) not sure why yours isn't. Perhaps the name is entered in the database separated by a special character like a trademark or something instead of a space?

Yes, a - (hyphen) is what I want but cant find out why it's not in the link name.

EMPORIO ARMANI, thats how the name is entered in the database, with a normal space.

Do you have any idea how I can solve this? I think it's quite important that Emporio and Armani is separated in the link.

Yes, a - (hyphen) is what I want but cant find out why it's not in the link name.

EMPORIO ARMANI, thats how the name is entered in the database, with a normal space.

Do you have any idea how I can solve this? I think it's quite important that Emporio and Armani is separated in the link.

I haven't a clue because I can't replicate it and have never heard of such an issue. Do all your other products get correctly hyphenated?

I haven't a clue because I can't replicate it and have never heard of such an issue. Do all your other products get correctly hyphenated?

It's very strange. Here you see a product link: www.sunoptik.se/product_info.php/guccigg1559sljb9a-p-709

It seems that no hyphens is typed out in any links. Would be great if you found a solution to this, I hope you do.

//Johga

It's very strange. Here you see a product link: www.sunoptik.se/product_info.php/guccigg1559sljb9a-p-709

It seems that no hyphens is typed out in any links. Would be great if you found a solution to this, I hope you do.

//Johga

I can't find a solution as there is no problem USU5 works perfectly in dealing with strings.

The only thing I can think of is that in your character conversions you are replacing space with nothing.

I can't find a solution as there is no problem USU5 works perfectly in dealing with strings.

The only thing I can think of is that in your character conversions you are replacing space with nothing.

OK, the contribution is great, although it would be nice getting this to work perfectly.

Your theory about the character conversation sounds like a thing yo find out.

Where do I look if my character conversation is replacing space with nothing?

OK, the contribution is great, although it would be nice getting this to work perfectly.

Your theory about the character conversation sounds like a thing yo find out.

Where do I look if my character conversation is replacing space with nothing?

Well firstly turn on debugging in admin and look down to find cPath and post the output of 57 here please.

Well firstly turn on debugging in admin and look down to find cPath and post the output of 57 here please.

I'm sorry, but where do I turn on debugging and than find the code you want to read?

I'm sorry, but where do I turn on debugging and than find the code you want to read?

Admin

Configuration

Seo Urls 5

Turn debug reporting on true/false

Admin

Configuration

Seo Urls 5

Turn debug reporting on true/false

Thanks sijo! I've now turned on debug reporting.

>>FWR Media or anyone else: Where do I find the code you want to see now?

Thank you for the reply. I uninstalled the old version of sid killer, I replayed step by step instruction to install, but I find that I have always problems with osCid ...

you have a solution?

The solution is getting the configure files correct.

You should seek this solution in the general forum.

Hello FWR Media,

I just edit the. Htaccess and I checked my 2 files configures.php but I unfortunately still the same problem.

I do not know what to do, and I still do not know why it does not work. I had this problem with version 2.0d.

Hello FWR Media,

I just edit the. Htaccess and I checked my 2 files configures.php but I unfortunately still the same problem.

I do not know what to do, and I still do not know why it does not work. I had this problem with version 2.0d.

The problem is not related to this contribution, please search the general forums for persistent osCsid/session id issues.