• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media

Hi again,

Can you help me with Rewriterule and SEO...

Because I would like to redirect http://www.capricesdebijoux.com/index.php to http://www.capricesdebijoux.com/... So I did "RewriteRule ^index.php$ / [R=301]" on my htaccess.

And if SEO urls 5 works fine, my url now looks like http://www.capricesdebijoux.com/?cPath=27.

Can you help me to write correctly the rule I need ?!

Thnx !

Installed ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 - by FWR Media and so far it looks good except the popups, when expanded show a box with the title "Ultimate Seo Urls 5 - Performance". This title is followed by 9 other lines. I do not want this displayed on the popups. How can I turn it off? And is it appearing anywhere else on the site? I really don't want site visitors to see that.

Thanks

Sue

OK - it appears this was a debugging "feature" I turned of debug in the control panel and it went away - interesting because I must have missed the insructions that said that is where teh debugging would show up(?).

Edited by designbysue

Hi all

I am trying this contribution with Wamp. So far so good!!!

A couple of doubts dough, setting it to Choose URL Rewrite Type standard the urls is like product_info.php/conmufilax-p-132?osCsid=sjpmsgk31dg088f1bddm27bvu6 ,so i guess is ok but still i see that ?osCsid=sjpmsgk31dg088f1bddm27bvu6 in here but not in real oscommerce shops.

Is possible to get rid of it? Add cPath to product URLs? makes no difference at all.

Thank you

Hi all

I am trying this contribution with Wamp. So far so good!!!

A couple of doubts dough, setting it to Choose URL Rewrite Type standard the urls is like product_info.php/conmufilax-p-132?osCsid=sjpmsgk31dg088f1bddm27bvu6 ,so i guess is ok but still i see that ?osCsid=sjpmsgk31dg088f1bddm27bvu6 in here but not in real oscommerce shops.

Is possible to get rid of it? Add cPath to product URLs? makes no difference at all.

Thank you

That is the session which has nothing to do with this contribution.

I have checked my online shop and is not showing that osCsid tail so i guess is configure.php ( wamp )related.

<?php

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://localhost');

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'http://localhost');

define('ENABLE_SSL', false);

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'localhost');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'localhost');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/hm/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/hm/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/hm/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/hm/');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');

define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/');

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');

define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');

define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');

define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');

define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');

define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/');

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', 'D:/wamp/www/hm');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost');

define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', 'root');

define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', '');

define('DB_DATABASE', 'copiaserver');

define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false');

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql');

?>

I think i will try for real tomorrow, went smooth today in wamp.....very smooth.

Very nice contributon, thank you.

Hi

I have recently installed Ultimate Seo URL 5 and everything is fine, but when I want to login as a customer, I use a valid email and password, but same page (login.php) is loaded. It seems redirect or sessions is not working fine but I do not know why.

I changed some configuration from admin panel > seo 5 but I got the same problem. I have tried with several navigators (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome) too.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi

I have recently installed Ultimate Seo URL 5 and everything is fine, but when I want to login as a customer, I use a valid email and password, but same page (login.php) is loaded. It seems redirect or sessions is not working fine but I do not know why.

I changed some configuration from admin panel > seo 5 but I got the same problem. I have tried with several navigators (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome) too.

Thanks in advance for any help.

USU5 does not affect login.php as this is not an seo url.

USU5 does not affect login.php as this is not an seo url.

Hi

Thanks for your answer.

I thought that in the begining but I uninstall SEO and it works fine. I was checking the code and I can see pieces of code where there are redirections or just any sessions... I dont know where to find. I have tried to set to false enable seo url in admin panel but it doesnt work either.

you have added the catalog/includes/application_top.php code to catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php it seems.

[/quote

Hi Robert,

Thank you for this wonderful piece of contribution. I having a difficulties installing this contribution to my modified testing script. Try once at fresh script and it look fine.

My problem as same as posted here before like this:

Warning: include_once(includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/usu.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/perfnnet/public_html/test/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 19

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/usu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/perfnnet/public_html/test/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 19

Fatal error: Class 'usu' not found in /home/perfnnet/public_html/test/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 20

any idea what is going wrong? Tried 3 times installing this upgrades and failed.

Further more I seek little help to combine this script with the modified Separate Pricing per Customer installed earlier.

catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php

5- Find ...
           $lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a> ';

Replace with ...
           $lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action', 'products_id')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a> '; 

and mine was

$lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing[$x]['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a> '; // EOF Separate Pricing per Customer

Thank you in advance for this help.

Ariff

ame='FWR Media' date='04 February 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1265214993' post='1481509']

you have added the catalog/includes/application_top.php code to catalog/admin/includes/application_top.php it seems.

[/quote

Hi Robert,

Thank you for this wonderful piece of contribution. I having a difficulties installing this contribution to my modified testing script. Try once at fresh script and it look fine.

My problem as same as posted here before like this:

any idea what is going wrong? Tried 3 times installing this upgrades and failed.

Further more I seek little help to combine this script with the modified Separate Pricing per Customer installed earlier.

catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php

5- Find ...
           $lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a> ';

Replace with ...
           $lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action', 'products_id')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a> '; 

and mine was

$lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing[$x]['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a> '; // EOF Separate Pricing per Customer

Thank you in advance for this help.

Ariff

First point you haven't uploaded the files as usu.php isn't there.

Secondly ..

$lc_text = '<a href="' . tep_href_link(basename($PHP_SELF), tep_get_all_get_params(array('action', 'products_id')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing[$x]['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_buy_now.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW) . '</a> ';

Hi Robert,

You said that the sitemap is producing standard urls and when it reaches the site USU5 is correctly 301 redirecting them. There are revised files for this contribution in the extras folder of the USU5 download. But, there are a few folders and files in the extras folder of USU5. Would you pleeease teach me how to do it exactly? I love the standard url and would love to keep the way it is :-)

Thanks so much, Robert!!

Sabrina

Hi Robert,

You said that the sitemap is producing standard urls and when it reaches the site USU5 is correctly 301 redirecting them. There are revised files for this contribution in the extras folder of the USU5 download. But, there are a few folders and files in the extras folder of USU5. Would you pleeease teach me how to do it exactly? I love the standard url and would love to keep the way it is :-)

Thanks so much, Robert!!

Sabrina

I'm confused.

To correct the hardcoding of the Google XML Sitemap SEO contribution you upload the files from extras/Google XML Sitemap SEO/

That's it!

Hi Rob,

I have a problem I cant seem to figure out.....

I have upgraded from 2.1 to 5 and everything seemed to have gone well, however...

We offer custom built computers and use attribute sets to offer all the different options....

When a customer configures a system and adds it to cart everything seems fine.... if you click the link in the shopping cart for the product it takes you back to the product info page with the following in the address bar:

http://www.ginger6.c...0{31}455{15}346

now if you try to add that product to the cart again, or click on the 'reviews' button you get a page not found message...the url taht the add to cart button is generating is:

http://www.ginger6.c...ion=add_product

and the reviews button is producing the following url...

http://www.ginger6.c...7B15%7D346.html

everything works fine when you go into a product the first time, it only has a problem if you click on the product link in the shopping cart and try to add another to the cart, whether you change the options or not makes no difference to the end result...

Any ideas where it is going wrong?

Kevin Wilson

Ginger6 Ltd

http://www.ginger6.com

Any ideas anyone?

I'm confused.

To correct the hardcoding of the Google XML Sitemap SEO contribution you upload the files from extras/Google XML Sitemap SEO/

That's it!

I uploaded that two files, but when I run"...shop/googlesitemap/index.php", one part of the message says:"Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /hermes/web04/b1844/moo.harperds/shop/googlesitemap/sitemap.class.php on line 535

ERROR: Google Pages Sitemap Generation FAILED!"

Is this a problem that I should ask for your help or should I go back to ask this questions in the Google XML Sitemap thread? Thank you soooo much for your help, Robert!

hi guys, just installed this on fresh install, added code as per instructions to .htaccess now i have a 500 error cant login to admin or catalog, where do i start?

thanks

Hi

Thanks for your answer.

I thought that in the begining but I uninstall SEO and it works fine. I was checking the code and I can see pieces of code where there are redirections or just any sessions... I dont know where to find. I have tried to set to false enable seo url in admin panel but it doesnt work either.

Hi

Well I think I fixed but I dont know if I will get more errors in the future. Anyway it is working now. I give you the solution.

In catalog/includes/functions/general.php I leave the original code. In your documentation about installing SEO 5 appears a change from one piece of code to other. I was checking both to see if it could be te origin of my problem and it worked!

hi guys, just installed this on fresh install, added code as per instructions to .htaccess now i have a 500 error cant login to admin or catalog, where do i start?

thanks

Sounds like you can't have the rewrite code in the .htaccess as the server doesn't support it.

Firstly try just commenting out ..

Options +FollowSymLinks

Like ..

#Options +FollowSymLinks

Hi

Well I think I fixed but I dont know if I will get more errors in the future. Anyway it is working now. I give you the solution.

In catalog/includes/functions/general.php I leave the original code. In your documentation about installing SEO 5 appears a change from one piece of code to other. I was checking both to see if it could be te origin of my problem and it worked!

No solution is needed. USU5 has no known issues, you just have to follow the install instructions correctly.

Any ideas anyone?

I haven't had time to think about this properly Kevin but it is certainly not an issue with a standard osCommerce installation.

I would imagine that the products id containing the attributes 5{6}7{8} etc is being url encoded and passed as such through to USU5 which would not reject it as {} is not present.

Edited by FWR Media

first thing I have noticed is that, I had sts installed first and application_top is not the same, I will edit the code on this page but when installing over sts, is there other files that are effected?

thanks

Bufff I am scared now.

After two tries to set this contribution online i get

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: arrayiterator in /web/htdocs/www.>>>>>>.es/home/shop/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 50

And my hosting is using PHP Version 5.2.12

ok well, i decided it was best to start with a clean install, so i totally removed my install, new db, new install of rc2.2a and then dropped on top the version of this add on, cant access anything

catalog i get this

Warning: include_once(includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/usu.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wwwjas/public_html/oscommerce/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 20

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/modules/ultimate_seo_urls5/classes/usu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/wwwjas/public_html/oscommerce/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 20

Fatal error: Class 'usu' not found in /home/wwwjas/public_html/oscommerce/includes/functions/html_output.php on line 21

trying to access admin i get this

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/wwwjas/public_html/oscommerce/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1211

any ideas?