• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

In my post i was saying you cant use MATC contribution with one page checkout without altering the code

Steve

Sorry my mistake, I presumed that when you said MATC you only meant the actual mod named MATC, but I guess you generally mean any terms agreement mod?

Edited by Brooks552

Sorry my mistake, I presumed that when you said MATC you only meant the actual mod named MATC, but I guess you generally mean any terms agreement mod?

Hi

when i said MATC i did mean the MATC mod but Adding any new text fields or text areas in checkout.php will throw up an error when you click continue, without altering code, i think even including the require MATC text box, causes errors on checkout.php load as the javascript MATC uses causes conflict with javascript one page checkout uses

Steve

Edited by steve_s

Hi

a 500 error generally is caused by something in the .htaccess file, does your host have an error file your web site so you can see more info

Steve

I've checked the error logs and there is nothing showing, it's clear?? but the 500 error still persists......now I'm confused.

What do you have in your .htaccess file?

paste it there

Steve

This is what's in the .htaccess

#Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On 
RewriteBase /shop/

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-([0-9]+).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-([0-9]+).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-au-(.*).html$ articles.php?authors_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-links-(.*).html$ links.php?lPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pm-([0-9]+).html$ info_pages.php?pages_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

This is what's in the .htaccess

#Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On 
RewriteBase /shop/

RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-([0-9]+).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-([0-9]+).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-au-(.*).html$ articles.php?authors_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pm-([0-9]+).html$ info_pages.php?pages_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

does any product have a name with links in it? if so change

to

RewriteRule ^(.*)-l-(.*).html$ links.php?lPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

failing that ask your host why your getting a 500 error, do you get a 500 error with one page checkout turned off?

Steve

does any product have a name with links in it? if so change

to

RewriteRule ^(.*)-l-(.*).html$ links.php?lPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

failing that ask your host why your getting a 500 error, do you get a 500 error with one page checkout turned off?

Steve

No there are no links in the product names etc.

My administrators have said the following:

The reason for the missing log for that error message is that this is an error which comes from CGI script. The generated logs are only for PHP and server errors.

They have tested your site and the test purchase brought them to the page of PayPal. If an error occurs in a process after that you have to know that the most possible reason for this situation to occur is that you have exceeded the maximum execution time provided per process. You may change this via a custom php.ini file created in the directory of the script.

As for OPC turned off, this is what's confusing as I didn't get this error after initial installation (with OPC on), I switched it off to do further test and when it was switched back on, the error presented - but nothing has been changed on the site during this period

No there are no links in the product names etc.

My administrators have said the following:

As for OPC turned off, this is what's confusing as I didn't get this error after initial installation (with OPC on), I switched it off to do further test and when it was switched back on, the error presented - but nothing has been changed on the site during this period

Hi

Which paypal are you using?, im sure i saw somewhere how to extend the time for processing

Steve

I take it you did add code to paypal standard?

im sure some paypal payment files have a time setting but i cant find it paypal standard or its in checkout_process.php

Steve

Yup, I made sure that code was there......just in case. I'll keep looking for paypal settings - thanks for your help.

Hi! i have installed onepage and everythings works well, but yesterday the 12th customer who checkout get a error when he attemps to enter his email address, here the message that he got: there was a error checking email address,please inform it web expert about this error.

it also appear that when they try to enter their address or zip^code they also get error message like : there was a error updating your billing address,please inform it web expert about this error. now the one page contribution doesn't work anymore! Can someone help? who have this error before!

Hi, I installed onepage checkout and everything seems to be working fine, except for the Country, and state drop down fields both in billing and shipping boxes. The dropdowns are located an extra row below the field headings. Below is a link to the checkout page, any help would be grateful.

Checkout

Hello I am also working on an another site as well and I installed one page checkout, but when I click the checkout button I get a blank screen where the user checkout info fields should be. The default left column shows up.

in checkout.php after this line

require('includes/application_top.php');

I added this line

error_reporting(E_ALL);

And this is the error message I received.

Notice: Undefined variable: payment in ......../terminaldepot.net/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 1084

Checkout.php page

Edited by mardukeme

Hello I am also working on an another site as well and I installed one page checkout, but when I click the checkout button I get a blank screen where the user checkout info fields should be. The default left column shows up.

in checkout.php after this line

require('includes/application_top.php');

I added this line

error_reporting(E_ALL);

And this is the error message I received.

Notice: Undefined variable: payment in ......../terminaldepot.net/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 1084

Checkout.php page

Hi

Make sure you followed install and nothing was left out, also what payment modules is it using?

Steve

Hi I am currently using 1.06 version. I notice there are slight changes in the install instructions that need to be applied.

My concern is the Sql part. I see some additions. Will this work updating from 1.06 => 1.09 without modifying the sql tables?

If it needs to be modified can I just run the current query in the install file over the old one to add the slight changes or is it more complex? If more complex can someone give me the addional table information to run seperate from the current install I have.

Thanks very much.

Hi I am currently using 1.06 version. I notice there are slight changes in the install instructions that need to be applied.

My concern is the Sql part. I see some additions. Will this work updating from 1.06 => 1.09 without modifying the sql tables?

If it needs to be modified can I just run the current query in the install file over the old one to add the slight changes or is it more complex? If more complex can someone give me the addional table information to run seperate from the current install I have.

Thanks very much.

OK I spent a while comparing tables. There are two things different.

Modified => ONEPAGE_ACCOUNT_CREATE

ADDED => ONEPAGE_DEBUG_EMAIL_ADDRESS

I have attached the 2 table rows to save others time.

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Account Creation', 'ONEPAGE_ACCOUNT_CREATE', 'create', '<b>required</b> - Password is required<br><b>optional</b> - Password is optional, no account created if empty<br><b>create</b> - Password is optional, account created with random password', 7575, 3, '2009-08-27 18:27:14', '2009-04-09 16:00:09', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'required\', \'optional\', \'create\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Send Debug Emails To:', 'ONEPAGE_DEBUG_EMAIL_ADDRESS', '[email protected]', 'This will send the debug emails to the specified email address these emails are used for debugging', 7575, 19, NULL, now(), NULL, NULL);

Hi, I installed onepage checkout and everything seems to be working fine, except for the Country, and state drop down fields both in billing and shipping boxes. The dropdowns are located an extra row below the field headings. Below is a link to the checkout page, any help would be grateful.

Checkout

Hi its this css style that is doing it

boxText select {
background:#FFFFFF none repeat scroll 0 0;
border-color:#808080 #CDCDCD #CDCDCD #808080;
border-style:solid;
border-width:1px;
color:#464545;
argin:25px 0 1px;

change that to

boxText select {
argin:1px 0 1px;

Steve

Hi

Make sure you followed install and nothing was left out, also what payment modules is it using?

Steve

Steve,

Thanks for your responce, I installed this addon a few times I even reverted back to the original site with any addons except just for the site template installed, but I will try one more time as well. The only module I have installed is "Credit Card (Not For Production Use)", and "Cash on Delivery" Modules.

Thanks,

Marduke

Hi its this css style that is doing it

boxText select {
argin:25px 0 1px;

change that to

boxText select {
argin:1px 0 1px;

Steve

Steve,

That did for the life of me I could not of figured it out must been one of those brain farts.

Thanks,

Marduke

Hi!

I have installed 1.0.9 but I have a problem.

If a new customer enters the charachters Å Ä Ö when they fill out their information at the checkout it will be saved in the database as a the sign: ? for each of the letters. I have tried to use utf8_encode and utf8_decode to see if this could help but it doesn't.

The strange thing is if the user is logged in to the system then they can enter the letters ÅÄÖ and it will be saved correctly to the database.

The database tables is in latin1_swedish_ci and I use charset ISO-8859-1.

If someone could help me out please because this is a little bit confusing for me.

Cheers!