• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Hello! I've installed the one page checkout addon on my page but i cannot get it to work. I can see the options etc in the adminpanel but when I try to checkout I get error 500. When I have php errors on show it said that the error was: 'shipping_tax' => $shipping['shipping_tax_total'],

<code> /* One Page Checkout - BEGIN */

// tax total fix start

'shipping_tax' => $shipping['shipping_tax_total'],

// tax total fix end

/* One Page Checkout - END */

</code>

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have installed this contribution onto my site and it seems to work perfectly in Firefox and Chrome, but in IE 9, all the fields are squashed, making the layout look messy and it would definitely put people off.

I have looked at another forum thread relating to this problem and they suggest that it is because IE9 is running in compatibility mode and this needs to be turned off - however my compatibility mode is switched off and it still seems to have squashed fields.

As 85% of the site's visitors are using IE, I am reluctant to use this contribution unless I can solve this problem, but I do need a one page checkout.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance.

OK - the problem seems to be resolved in my last post.

I now have One Page Checkout working correctly (version 1.5) but with 2 issues (this happens with both Paypal IPN Module and Worldpay Junior):

1. When a user clicks on continue on OPC to proceed to Paypal / Worldpay, the order confirmation email is generated and sent to the customer before they have input any payment details into Paypal / Worldpay instead of being generated on the checkout_success page.

2. The order status in admin is set incorrectly to "Payment Received", when it should be "Preparing - Payal IPN" at this point also, before the customer has input any payment details.

When I switch One Page Checkout off, Worldpay and Paypal IPN modules work correctly as they should.

I assume there is few lines of code somewhere which tell the payment module when to generate the email and at what point to update the order status, but I am unable to find it and not sure what to change it to, to resolve this problem.

I would be grateful if anyone could help. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

Im a very happy user of OSC. Last days Im having strange problem. Only logged customers can see shipping modules at OPC. Can`t figure out why?

Any Ideas?

It only shows when I set up: required login, otherwise module doesn not show. Ive tried many configurations but shipping module never appeared :(

Thanks,

Tomas

Edited by zviruss

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I am novice and not much experience with programming... I am trying to use this contribution. If I have register_globals off, it does not work, if I turn them on, everything works (with a few warnings). Are there any patches to OPC to make it register_globals = off compatible? Am I missing something?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Steve, ( please excuse my English smile.gif ) thanks for your hard work for this universe smile.gif

I have questions for using OPC with czech characters. When i use czech characters ěščřžýáíéúůó for name,address,state, etc and confirm order, then customer data stored in sql is corupted...

Short example:

I fill:

First name: test Příliš

Street: za ščřžýáí

City: Jičín

Result of stored data is:

First name: test P???

Street: za ??????

City: Ji???

I make any diferent changes .. unfortunately, no result.

Thanks for any tip

Martin

Did anyone ever resolve this?

I have spent days trying to come up with how to fix this. I've converted everything to UTF-8, everything works great except when Ajax writes the name/address into the database, the foreign characters turn into question marks. If I change them myself in SQL, checkout.php shows them just fine, but one I edit the address in checkout.php, they show up as question marks again.

Can anyone help? I am seriously running out of faith.

Edited by Fyod

• 4 weeks later...

So I changed line 1596 in includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php

from

if(function_exists('mb_check_encoding') && mb_check_encoding($inputs,'UTF-8'))

to

if(function_exists('mb_check_encoding') && mb_check_encoding($inputs,'UTF-32'))

and it works fine. Why this is I have no idea. Took me two months of trial and error to find this :'(

Edited by Fyod

• 2 months later...

Need advice/help where to look for this problem as follows, only noticed it a few months down the line.

Customer orders goods and select shipping method, then out of 3 payment options a 3rd party credit card gateway option and customer checks out correctly

We get a order process email showing all the correct details though no problem.

Then in admin, the order, invoice and packing slip reveals a different shipping method - strange.

So I looked into this and found every time the 1st (lowest order) shipping method is been selected.

In the database in orders table nothing is recorded inside shipping_module

This only happens when one page checkout is enabled

Any clue or fix to this that is causing this

Getting the Phoenix off the ground

• 2 weeks later...

Another bug just caught now.

upon checkout customers is unable to change shipping address - error saving shipping address comes up to contact shop owner.

Anyone know a fix to this?

Found in earlier post following solution to remove the ,

Within the "saveAddress" action in includes/classes/onepage_checkout

At around line 931, find this statement:

"success": "true",

}';

Remove the comma. It should look like the following:

"success": "true"}';

Saved again by the ,

Edited by Peper

Getting the Phoenix off the ground

When a customer is at checkout and gets to the "Payment method" area, there are no choices for them to choose from.

I have Paypal Express, Paypal standard and check or money order active. The Paypal express works great but that is all.

Any help would be very much appreciated!!

Thank you

-Rick

Store is at: http://www.nevertowarm.com/store

Rick Friedman

Lead Designer/Owner

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am having a weird glitch with my one page checkout.

Every once in a while, but not all the time, and order will go through and not have the billing address information, and we get an email with this subject: Order Error: Please forward to I.T. Web Experts

We get the shipping address, but not the name of the customer.

The order seems to go through fine, and the system is able to find the name, but I have no clue what is causing it!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

I can't directly answer your questions, but if you're php-savvy, I recommend downloading the latest installation of oscMax and go through / compare the checkout files. The reason being that Max has this contribution fully functional and this has helped me resolve some issues I've had.

Thank you. All I had to do is wait a day and something clicked and all was good. Weird...

But do you know why when someone wants to pay using paypal, it tells them they have to create an account. How can they just pay by a credit card?

Thankx

-R

Rick Friedman

Lead Designer/Owner

• 1 month later...

I have problems while using both jquery latest 1.9 and jquery 1.3.2 for checkout. Anybody figured out how to make one page checkout to work with the latest jquery while i don't want to use two different versions of jquery at the same time?

Thx

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have a copy of opc 1.5 as it is no longer hosted at web experts.

If I get a copy I am quite happy to split it into 2 sections and upload it.

TIA

G

Edited by geoffreywalton

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody.

I'm new in the world of OsCommerce and this contribution could make me earn a job.

If someone is kind enough to post a link to the 1.5 version, it would do a great favor to the whole community, as well as an unemployed off the streets!

Thank you very much, greetings.

• 2 weeks later...

HI,

I am using one page checkout. ALL orders are shown in admin expect Worldpay orders.

Checked the Database, the Orders, Order_status_history tables are updated but doesnt show up in admin.

But the ORDER_TOTAL table is not updated.. any suggestions??

REALLY IN NEED OF HELP!!! PLSSSSSSS

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using opc1.5 for a while and I have an intermittent bug where occassionally the customer name, billing address, and delivery address are not transmitted, they are missing from the order details in the database and from the email.

When I output the session data in checkout_process.php SESSION_SSL_ID shows the customer_id and customer_default_address_id, it's the customer, delivery, and billing arrays that are empty, billto and sendto are zero, and the cartID is blank but the cart array is populated with product details.

I've seen a couple of posts with missing address issues but not seen any solutions yet. Can anyone help please?