• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

i guess contact a freelance php coder, they should be able to fix it for you

Steve

thanks for your help anyway.

I just tried using the online demo version, to make sure it was just not me, and the changes i made to the checkout files, and even on the demo using paypal the telephone number did not come up on the paypal page, which is what i was getting anyway

Phoenix support now at https://phoenixcart.org/forum/
App created for phoenix
TinyMCE editor for admin

I'm an osCommerce newbie, really raw at it so far. Been using volusion and decided to make the jump to osCommerce to reduce monthly fees on a new store. Going through a test checkout process, WOW, four pages....so I looked up the module for one page checkout and I came across a solution.

Right off the bat:

It says to copy these files.

admin/includes/classes/coupons_exclusions.php

admin/coupons.php

admin/coupons_exclusions.php

admin/stats_discount_coupons.php

admin/includes/functions/coupons.php

admin/includes/languages/english/coupons.php

admin/includes/languages/english/coupons_exclusions.php

admin/includes/languages/english/coupons_manual.html

admin/includes/languages/english/coupons_manual.php

admin/includes/languages/english/stats_discount_coupons.php

admin/includes/languages/english/images (all files)

includes/classes/discount_coupon.php

includes/modules/ot_discount_coupon.php

includes/languages/english/modules/ot_discount_coupon.php

Not yet fully accustomed to the structure and which files to expect, I glanced at my server and sure enough none of these files are currently on my server, and this didn't surprise me because it says specifically to 'copy these files' - so the reasonable inference would be that the files are provided on the download. I downloaded OPC1.3_1_2 and not one of the files cited above is in that download, mind you there are OTHER files.

For instance: includes/classes/discount_coupon.php

OPC1.3/includes/classes

onepage_checkout

and

payment_

I'm not seeing any discount_coupon.php.....what gives?

hi in the install readme file is the link to the discount coupon system to install, but you dont need it

Steve

Hi recheck installation, also are you using STS?

the error you are getting is because no order id is being passed

insert into orders_status_history (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) values ('', '2', now(), '1', '')

notice first value is missing '','2'

Steve

Steve,

STS would not have anything to do with this contribution, page load times and all.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Hi,

i installed One Page Checkout on my test site and it works just fine.

I have another working shop, it's in Russian and it already has a number of different add-ons.

The problem is, after i press Checkout in the cart, the empty page comes out. Do i have to add anything to the language files?

I have several problems with One-Page.

1. The subtotal and totals are duplicated like this:

Sub-Total: $17.00

Total: $17.00

2. I'm not sure why there is a total there yet. That is before the coupon and before shipping. But anyway....

3. I'm using Authorizenet-aim and there are no fields to enter the credit card information. It looks like this:

Credit Card

Credit Card Type:

Credit Card Owner:

Credit Card Number:

Credit Card Expiry Date:

CVV Number

But, can't actually type anything there. No forums fields - just the labels.

4. I can click "Update" at the bottom, and even though no form of payment is selected, it will process the order.

I know something is wrong -- but what?

Any help here would be appricated.

THANKS! :)

For a couple of days I've been trying to get One Page Checkout to work with Paypal Website Standard. It hangs at "Setting Payment Method" and the browser error console says "paypal_standard is not defined". I've gone over my install of OPC a couple of times and I think I installed it correctly.

If I comment out the following in includes/checkout/checkout.js it seems to work ok, but this is obviously not the best way to go about things.

I comment out this entire section:

// zak fix
         selM = getCheckedValue(document.checkout.payment);
         if(selM != '') {
           selectedM = $(eval(selM));
         }

and comment out the one line below:

setPaymentMethod: function ($button){
      var checkoutClass = this;
      this.setModuleMethod('payment', $button.val(), function (data){ 

if (typeof(data.id) !="undefined"){   
               // selectedM = $(eval(data.id));

Could anyone give me any insight into my overall problem? Is it ok just to comment those lines out or does that cause some problem that's not apparent to me?

GIFT VOUCHERS WITH ONE PAGE CHECKOUT

Have site running One Page Checkout and trying to get Credit Class Gift Voucher working with it.

Using: OSC2.2rc2a with CCGV5.21 & OPC1.3

On one page checkout,if the order value is less than available gift vouchers

select the checkbox "to be used from Gift Vouchers" (which deactivates the payment radio buttons)

press the confirm button gives 2 error messages:

Message from webpage

--------------------------------

Payment Selection Error

You must select a payment method

Payment Selection Error

You must select a payment method

--

OK

--

these are the 2 error messages from /includes/checkout/checkout.js lines 1476 to 1498

How do I prevent the errors when I select "to be used from Gift Vouchers";

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark.

Does anyone have an answer as to why the subtotal and total look like this?

The subtotal and totals are duplicated like this:

Any help is appreciated.

Hi,

i installed One Page Checkout on my test site and it works just fine.

I have another working shop, it's in Russian and it already has a number of different add-ons.

The problem is, after i press Checkout in the cart, the empty page comes out. Do i have to add anything to the language files?

you will need the language files in russian to

Steve

I have several problems with One-Page.

1. The subtotal and totals are duplicated like this:

2. I'm not sure why there is a total there yet. That is before the coupon and before shipping. But anyway....

3. I'm using Authorizenet-aim and there are no fields to enter the credit card information. It looks like this:

Credit Card

Credit Card Type:

Credit Card Owner:

Credit Card Number:

Credit Card Expiry Date:

CVV Number

But, can't actually type anything there. No forums fields - just the labels.

4. I can click "Update" at the bottom, and even though no form of payment is selected, it will process the order.

I know something is wrong -- but what?

Any help here would be appricated.

THANKS! :)

This will not work with every payment mod, you will need to get that payment mod altered to work with OPC

Steve

For a couple of days I've been trying to get One Page Checkout to work with Paypal Website Standard. It hangs at "Setting Payment Method" and the browser error console says "paypal_standard is not defined". I've gone over my install of OPC a couple of times and I think I installed it correctly.

If I comment out the following in includes/checkout/checkout.js it seems to work ok, but this is obviously not the best way to go about things.

I comment out this entire section:

// zak fix
         selM = getCheckedValue(document.checkout.payment);
         if(selM != '') {
           selectedM = $(eval(selM));
         }

and comment out the one line below:

setPaymentMethod: function ($button){
      var checkoutClass = this;
      this.setModuleMethod('payment', $button.val(), function (data){ 

if (typeof(data.id) !="undefined"){   
               // selectedM = $(eval(data.id));

Could anyone give me any insight into my overall problem? Is it ok just to comment those lines out or does that cause some problem that's not apparent to me?

do some test transactions and make sure its processiing properly if ok leave commented out

Steve

For those having Tax not displaying in cart.php for individual prices of the cart.

For some reason in \classes\onepage_checkout.php (line 203) :

function fixTaxes(){
   global $cart, $order, $currencies, $onepage, $customer_id, $customer_country_id, $customer_zone_id;

$taxCountryID = $onepage['billing']['country_id'];
     $taxZoneID = $onepage['billing']['zone_id'];

$products = $cart->get_products();
   if (sizeof($products) > 0){
     $order->info['subtotal'] = 0;

Is having trouble getting any values for :

So it's never returning a proper tax class from:

line 218 : $order->products[$i]['tax'] = tep_get_tax_rate($taxClassID, $taxCountryID, $taxZoneID);

Anyway - my way work around for this was to default the tax classes to the local store defaults.

Yes I know.. I know - it means I will be unable to specify dynamic tax classes based on the users location, but to be honest - I really don't care because I only want to change a single tax class.. so Nyer! :-"

Anyway - I defaulted the tax classes by replacing

with

$taxCountryID = STORE_COUNTRY;
     $taxZoneID = STORE_ZONE;

Hope this helps others.

Encoding problems

Hi, i've looked through all 91 pages of this thread but didn't find the solution.

I've installed OPC to my Russian shop and it works just fine. Everything is in russian except for one part - shipping method. It doesn't display russian fonts properly. But it was ok before OPC was installed.

I tried to change the encoding of shipping_method.php from ANSI to lots of different from the list - no result.

Please help, it stops all the work! The order can not be checked out without it!

I am having a problem with the USPS shipping module when using One Page Checkout. When the customer goes to the checkout screen all of the USPS shipping methods are shown including price, but then after 5 seconds they disappear and then it reads the error message: An error occured with the USPS shipping calculations. If you prefer to use USPS as your shipping method, please contact the store owner.

Am I missing something or is something not configured correctly, because the shipping works fine if I turn off One Page Checkout and the normal OS checkout is on.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

bagheera202

Encoding problems

Hi, i've looked through all 91 pages of this thread but didn't find the solution.

I've installed OPC to my Russian shop and it works just fine. Everything is in russian except for one part - shipping method. It doesn't display russian fonts properly. But it was ok before OPC was installed.

I tried to change the encoding of shipping_method.php from ANSI to lots of different from the list - no result.

Please help, it stops all the work! The order can not be checked out without it!

Hi

Any special chars need to be coverted to utf8 code for one page checkout to display them properly

use this site http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~richard/utf-8.html

to convert

Steve

I am having a problem with the USPS shipping module when using One Page Checkout. When the customer goes to the checkout screen all of the USPS shipping methods are shown including price, but then after 5 seconds they disappear and then it reads the error message: An error occured with the USPS shipping calculations. If you prefer to use USPS as your shipping method, please contact the store owner.

Am I missing something or is something not configured correctly, because the shipping works fine if I turn off One Page Checkout and the normal OS checkout is on.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

bagheera202

Hi

i think OPC uses different names for shipping address than normal checkout

includes/checkout/shipping_address.php

compare it to checkout_shipping.php

on variables

Steve

Dear Steve,

I would like to ask you a "little" I hope help. The problem is as follow:

Let say a visitor selected 1 product and now is on the page: http://www.mysite.co.uk/checkout.php. On the top of this page is shown the items purchased and q-ty + totals. At the end of this line there is a CROSS and pressing the CROSS allows cancelling of items from the card.

The problem I have is that when cancelled all items the visitor is directed to the following page: http://www.mysite.co.uk/shopping_cart.php.

Becasue the user cancelled the items this page is practically an empthy page. Now the user has to press CONTINUE to go back to the INDEX page.

Can you please let me know which file i need to modify to make the user go direct to the INDEX page after pressing the CROSS and cancelling the last item in the card.

Thank you in advance

Hi

Any special chars need to be coverted to utf8 code for one page checkout to display them properly

use this site http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~richard/utf-8.html

to convert

Steve

Steve, i don't have any special chars.

The problem is with plain russian language.

All the parts of OPC are ok with Russian fonts, except for this shipping method part. It has encoding problems and doesn't display russian letters correctly.

I tried to change encoding of shipping_method.php - nothing.

Any other variants and ideas would be very welcome!

Edited by crowd

Steve, i don't have any special chars.

The problem is with plain russian language.

All the parts of OPC are ok with Russian fonts, except for this shipping method part. It has encoding problems and doesn't display russian letters correctly.

I tried to change encoding of shipping_method.php - nothing.

Any other variants and ideas would be very welcome!

How to fix encoding problems!

Hi,

Try make these changes:

On checkout.php:

else
     echo utf8_encode($content);
  tep_session_close();
  tep_exit();
 }

change to:

else
  echo $content;
  tep_session_close();
  tep_exit();
 }

if(isset($action) && tep_not_null($action))
		$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => utf8_encode($header));
  else

change to:

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => $header);
  else

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => utf8_encode($contents));
	else

change to:

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => $contents);
	else

find at the start of the file:

//define('CHARSET', 'UTF-8');

change to:

header("Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8\n");
define('CHARSET', 'UTF-8');

find:

if (isset($_GET['rType'])){
  //header('content-type: text/html; charset=' . CHARSET);
 }

change to:

if (isset($_GET['rType'])){
  header('content-type: text/html; charset=' . CHARSET);
 }

That's worked for me :)

This trick will work with all other languages with special characters (e.g. Russian, Greek, etc.)

Edited by lepenu

Dear Steve,

I would like to ask you a "little" I hope help. The problem is as follow:

Let say a visitor selected 1 product and now is on the page: http://www.mysite.co.uk/checkout.php. On the top of this page is shown the items purchased and q-ty + totals. At the end of this line there is a CROSS and pressing the CROSS allows cancelling of items from the card.

The problem I have is that when cancelled all items the visitor is directed to the following page: http://www.mysite.co.uk/shopping_cart.php.

Becasue the user cancelled the items this page is practically an empthy page. Now the user has to press CONTINUE to go back to the INDEX page.

Can you please let me know which file i need to modify to make the user go direct to the INDEX page after pressing the CROSS and cancelling the last item in the card.

Thank you in advance

it should be in checkout.php

but try new version see if its better

Steve