• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

So i followed all the instructions for the "One Page Checkout" contribution and when i was done nothing in my store changed!

There are still 4 pages of checkout, and there are no option in the admin for One Page Checkout.

Problems I had with the instructions are

One of the steps is

in catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php

AFTER

global $cart

ADD

/* One Page Checkout - BEGIN */

global $onePageCheckout;

/* One Page Checkout - END */

While "global $cart" is not to be found in catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php !!

The very next step in the same file is-

AFTER

$email_order .= EMAIL_TEXT_PRODUCTS . "\n" .

EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .

$products_ordered .

EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n";

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($order_totals); $i<$n; $i++) {

$email_order .= strip_tags($order_totals[$i]['title']) . ' ' . strip_tags($order_totals[$i]['text']) . "\n";

}

ADD

$sendToFormatted = tep_address_label($customer_id, $sendto, 0, '', "\n");

if (ONEPAGE_CHECKOUT_ENABLED == 'True'){

$sendToFormatted = $onePageCheckout->getAddressFormatted('sendto');

}

$billToFormatted = tep_address_label($customer_id, $billto, 0, '', "\n");

if (ONEPAGE_CHECKOUT_ENABLED == 'True'){

$billToFormatted = $onePageCheckout->getAddressFormatted('billto');

}

While this has already been done!!

Some of the last steps include editing these files which dont exist in my catalog!!

catalog/includes/modules/payment/protx_direct.php

catalog/protx_process.php

Any help????

Kurt

This you can skip

If you see nothing in the Admin. Did you run the sql file?

This you can skip

If you see nothing in the Admin. Did you run the sql file?

Be sure to run the sql.sql on the database and if you like send your paypal satandard file to me and I will look at it. Hate to post the hole file here, takes a lot of space.

I'm having the same problem. Are there any other quick fixes other than changing Shedforlessdirect for IT Support. I'm new at all this. Anybody?

hi download simple search and replace is 1st link if you google it and will make the changes for you in a few secs

Steve

Be sure to run the sql.sql on the database and if you like send your paypal satandard file to me and I will look at it. Hate to post the hole file here, takes a lot of space.

Yeah i ran the sql file and nothing!

Ive tried the whole thing twice with the same result.

The only thing that changes is on the payment page there are two more payment options that cant be used or you get a error....

What am i doing wrong?

Ive installed contributions before with no problem...this one is a nightmare!

Kurt

Edited by kalkal

Yeah i ran the sql file and nothing!

Ive tried the whole thing twice with the same result.

The only thing that changes is on the payment page there are two more payment options that cant be used or you get a error....

What am i doing wrong?

Ive installed contributions before with no problem...this one is a nightmare!

Kurt

Hi Kurt,

some payment methods wont work or need to be rechanged, use the paypal standard that came with the mod

Steve

Edited by steve_s

Hi,

I'm having some problems with the characters. I've read different posts about similar issue but I haven't managed to fix it.

In checkout strange symbols are shown for characters € í ú. In the cart display or shipping, the characters are shown properly, but not in the totalization part. I'm not sure, but the characters not shown properly seem to be related to Ajax calculations.

In checkout.php, I've tried defining charset to 'UTF-8' and to 'ISO-8859-1', but that didn't fix the problem.

What else should I change?

screenshot1fq.jpg

screenshot2jg.jpg

shown properly:

screenshot3fz.jpg

Thanks a lot for your help.

Hi,

I'm having some problems with the characters. I've read different posts about similar issue but I haven't managed to fix it.

In checkout strange symbols are shown for characters € í ú. In the cart display or shipping, the characters are shown properly, but not in the totalization part. I'm not sure, but the characters not shown properly seem to be related to Ajax calculations.

In checkout.php, I've tried defining charset to 'UTF-8' and to 'ISO-8859-1', but that didn't fix the problem.

What else should I change?

screenshot1fq.jpg

screenshot2jg.jpg

shown properly:

screenshot3fz.jpg

Thanks a lot for your help.

Hi Mathi,

you need to insert utf8 code for them special symbols it might mean altering some language files and special symbols in the database

Steve

using one page checkout with cynergy gateway payment module...is it possible?

first installed just the payment module, but then the checkout process was lookin for a order_id.php file that was not there...that was because I hadn't installed the recommended contrib External Order Id Generator

proceeded as directed and installed also the recommended External Order Id Generator contrib

Now when selecting credit card payment and placing a test order the page checkout.php just refresh itself...there is no processing of order or anything else...it goes back to square one as if no payment method has been selected.

I had to made some changes to the order_process.php page as well as to the database to install the External Order Id Generator. I believe that could be a cause...in the instructions it is recommended to make a backup of the order.php file, but yet no changes are made to it...that is kind of odd...am I missing something or the instructions are?

these are the instructions just so you can understand better what I am talking about...can someone help me to work this out?

Step 1) BACKUP YOUR DATABASE!!!

Step 2) Make a copy of includes/classes/order.php so you can revert back to the old code if necessary.

Step 3) Put your site in maintenance mode or take it down entirely. If an order is placed while 
       implementing these changes bad things could happen to your database, so be sure this does not happen.

Step 4) Paste the following SQL into the SQL Patch Tool and Execute, or execute it from the query browser.

a. CREATE TABLE `orders_id` (
			`orders_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
			`session_id` varchar(80) NOT NULL default '',
			UNIQUE KEY `orders_id` (`orders_id`)
		) ENGINE=INNODB PACK_KEYS=0 AUTO_INCREMENT=0 ;

b. ALTER TABLE orders CHANGE COLUMN orders_id orders_id int(11) NOT NULL;

c. INSERT INTO orders_id (orders_id, session_id) 
		SELECT max(orders_id), 'xyz' FROM orders;

d. DELETE FROM orders_id WHERE session_id = 'xyz';

Step 5)

Install the following two new file:

includes/functions/orders_id.php

File Modifications:

Step 6)
In includes/database_tables.php

Go to the end of the file and insert the following before the ?> tag:

// jfarhat Kirkham Systems 12/15/2008. Added the following line
  define('TABLE_ORDERS_ID', 'orders_id');  

Step 7)
In checkout_process.php

Find:

// load the selected shipping module
	  require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shipping.php');
	  $shipping_modules = new shipping($shipping);

Add the following immediately after these lines:

// jfarhat kirkham Systems 12/15/2008 - Note: if this method has been called previously in the payment
	  // module, the method will always return the same order id as was previously generated  
	  require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'orders_id.php');
	  tep_get_Order_ID(tep_session_id());  // otherwise this method generates a unique orders_id here when the order is created
	  // End jfarhat Kirkham Systems

Find:
	  $sql_data_array = array('customers_id' => $customer_id,

Replace the line with:

// jfarhat Kirkham Systems 12/15/2008. Added the orders_id field
	  $sql_data_array = array('orders_id' => $_SESSION['orders_id'],
	                          'customers_id' => $customer_id,

Find:

$insert_id = tep_db_insert_id();

Replace with:

// jfarhat Kirkham Systems 12/15/2008. Replaced the following line
	  //$insert_id = tep_db_insert_id();
	  $insert_id = $_SESSION['orders_id'];
	  unset($_SESSION['orders_id']);     // CLEAR SESSION MAINTAINED ORDERS_ID AFTER ORDER DB WRITE IS SUCCESSFUL
	  // End jfarhat Kirkham Systems 

Step 9)
Exit maintenance mode and new orders generated should begin at the next 
logical invoice number. You should no longer get multiple transactions with the same or reversed orders_id.

Hi Mathi,

you need to insert utf8 code for them special symbols it might mean altering some language files and special symbols in the database

Steve

OK....that works. :-) I need to update quite a lot of data though :'(

And I think I'll have some problems with that, because every time I edit a product name, I need to use utf8 code instead of special characters. Product maintenance is done by people who have no idea about IT.....so it might be a problem. :blink:

Anyway....If there is no other solution, they'll have to learn

Thanks for your help

Hi Steve

When using PayPal Express I get the following message after being logged into paypal and click on continue to place the order:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /homepages/8/d110375620/htdocs/my_store/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 947

and this is my 947 line for onepage_checkout.php

$GLOBALS[$paymentMethod]->pre_confirmation_check();

any help?

i had a look and i already had

'customers_telephone' => $order->customer['telephone'],

which is the same as what i had within checkout process, and is in the same place, in both files.

and there are no other parts for telephone number within the checkout process.

still having the problem with the telephone number not coming up in paypal orders, even through it is coming up with the other payment gateway we use, so i know it is not a problem with the field itslef, it only happens when paypal is used, all the other details gets added fine, with no problems, i just don't know wh the telephone number is not going through, even through the line you said should be there, was already there.

apart from the lines of code that is needed for one page checkout, and two lines to get the delivery date added, into the datebase (which i know this is not cuasing the problem as it was happening before i added those two lines)

Phoenix support now at https://phoenixcart.org/forum/
App created for phoenix
TinyMCE editor for admin

I too am having problems with the cc.php file and One Page Checkout 1.3. Like other users I'm getting the following error:

Warning: str_repeat() [function.str-repeat]: Second argument has to be greater than or equal to 0 in /home/test-dev/public_html/includes/modules/payment/cc.php on line 137

I'm also having the problem another user reported where there are no input boxes for the credit card information (owner, number and expiry date)

but the date "December, 2019" appears (as text, not date drop down box).

I see that the demo site (http://www.itwebexperts.com/onepagecheckout/) is using the credit card module without issue.

Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Hi Steve

When using PayPal Express I get the following message after being logged into paypal and click on continue to place the order:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /homepages/8/d110375620/htdocs/my_store/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 947

and this is my 947 line for onepage_checkout.php

$GLOBALS[$paymentMethod]->pre_confirmation_check();

any help?

Hi try commenting that line out

//$GLOBALS[$paymentMethod]->pre_confirmation_check();

or changing it to function i think

Steve

still having the problem with the telephone number not coming up in paypal orders, even through it is coming up with the other payment gateway we use, so i know it is not a problem with the field itslef, it only happens when paypal is used, all the other details gets added fine, with no problems, i just don't know wh the telephone number is not going through, even through the line you said should be there, was already there.

apart from the lines of code that is needed for one page checkout, and two lines to get the delivery date added, into the datebase (which i know this is not cuasing the problem as it was happening before i added those two lines)

Have a look and compare the 2 gateways dont forget the ext folder also has some paypal mods init that complete order

Steve

I too am having problems with the cc.php file and One Page Checkout 1.3. Like other users I'm getting the following error:

Warning: str_repeat() [function.str-repeat]: Second argument has to be greater than or equal to 0 in /home/test-dev/public_html/includes/modules/payment/cc.php on line 137

I'm also having the problem another user reported where there are no input boxes for the credit card information (owner, number and expiry date)

but the date "December, 2019" appears (as text, not date drop down box).

I see that the demo site (http://www.itwebexperts.com/onepagecheckout/) is using the credit card module without issue.

Any advise is greatly appreciated.

the cc.php is not meant for production use if you are going to use it, replace the code in that file with code below

<?php
/*
 $Id: cc.php,v 1.53 2005/11/01 09:55:01 project3000 Exp $   
  ============================================  
  DIGISTORE FREE ECOMMERCE OPEN SOURCE VER 3.2  
  ============================================

(c)2005-2006
  The Digistore Developing Team NZ   
  http://www.digistore.co.nz                       

SUPPORT & PROJECT UPDATES:                                  
  http://www.digistore.co.nz/support/

Portions Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce
  http://www.oscommerce.com   

This software is released under the
  GNU General Public License. A copy of
  the license is bundled with this
  package.   

No warranty is provided on the open
  source version of this software.

========================================
*/

class cc {
   var $code, $title, $description, $enabled;

// class constructor
   function cc() {
     global $order;

$this->code = 'cc';
     $this->title = MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_TITLE;
     $this->description = MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_DESCRIPTION;
     $this->sort_order = MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_SORT_ORDER;
     $this->enabled = ((MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_STATUS == 'True') ? true : false);

if ((int)MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_ORDER_STATUS_ID > 0) {
       $this->order_status = MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_ORDER_STATUS_ID;
     }

if (is_object($order)) $this->update_status();
   }

// class methods
   function update_status() {
     global $order;

if ( ($this->enabled == true) && ((int)MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_ZONE > 0) ) {
       $check_flag = false;
       $check_query = tep_db_query("select zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES_TO_GEO_ZONES . " where geo_zone_id = '" . MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_ZONE . "' and zone_country_id = '" . $order->billing['country']['id'] . "' order by zone_id");
       while ($check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query)) {
         if ($check['zone_id'] < 1) {
           $check_flag = true;
           break;
         } elseif ($check['zone_id'] == $order->billing['zone_id']) {
           $check_flag = true;
           break;
         }
       }

if ($check_flag == false) {
         $this->enabled = false;
       }
     }
   }

function javascript_validation() {
     $js = '  if (payment_value == "' . $this->code . '") {' . "\n" .
           '    var cc_owner = document.checkout_payment.cc_owner.value;' . "\n" .
           '    var cc_number = document.checkout_payment.cc_number.value;' . "\n" .
           '    if (cc_owner == "" || cc_owner.length < ' . CC_OWNER_MIN_LENGTH . ') {' . "\n" .
           '      error_message = error_message + "' . MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_JS_CC_OWNER . '";' . "\n" .
           '      error = 1;' . "\n" .
           '    }' . "\n" .
           '    if (cc_number == "" || cc_number.length < ' . CC_NUMBER_MIN_LENGTH . ') {' . "\n" .
           '      error_message = error_message + "' . MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_JS_CC_NUMBER . '";' . "\n" .
           '      error = 1;' . "\n" .
           '    }' . "\n" .
           '  }' . "\n";

return $js;
   }

function selection() {
     global $order;

for ($i=1; $i<13; $i++) {
       $expires_month[] = array('id' => sprintf('%02d', $i), 'text' => strftime('%B',mktime(0,0,0,$i,1,2000)));
     }

$today = getdate();
     for ($i=$today['year']; $i < $today['year']+10; $i++) {
       $expires_year[] = array('id' => strftime('%y',mktime(0,0,0,1,1,$i)), 'text' => strftime('%Y',mktime(0,0,0,1,1,$i)));
     }

$selection = array('id' => $this->code,
                        'module' => $this->title,
                        'fields' => array(array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER,
                                                'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_owner', $order->billing['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->billing['lastname'])),
                                          array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER,
                                                'field' => tep_draw_input_field('cc_number')),
                                          array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_EXPIRES,
                                                'field' => tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cc_expires_month', $expires_month) . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cc_expires_year', $expires_year))));

return $selection;
   }

function pre_confirmation_check() {
     global $_POST;

include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'cc_validation.php');

$cc_validation = new cc_validation();
     $result = $cc_validation->validate($_POST['cc_number'], $_POST['cc_expires_month'], $_POST['cc_expires_year']);

$error = '';
     switch ($result) {
       case -1:
         $error = sprintf(TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_UNKNOWN_CARD, substr($cc_validation->cc_number, 0, 4));
         break;
       case -2:
       case -3:
       case -4:
         $error = TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_INVALID_DATE;
         break;
       case false:
         $error = TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_INVALID_NUMBER;
         break;
     }

if ( ($result == false) || ($result < 1) ) {
       $payment_error_return = 'payment_error=' . $this->code . '&error=' . urlencode($error) . '&cc_owner=' . urlencode($_POST['cc_owner']) . '&cc_expires_month=' . $_POST['cc_expires_month'] . '&cc_expires_year=' . $_POST['cc_expires_year'];

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT, $payment_error_return, 'SSL', true, false));
     }

$this->cc_card_type = $cc_validation->cc_type;
     $this->cc_card_number = $cc_validation->cc_number;
   }

function confirmation() {
     global $_POST;

$confirmation = array('title' => $this->title . ': ' . $this->cc_card_type,
                           'fields' => array(array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_OWNER,
                                                   'field' => $_POST['cc_owner']),
                                             array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER,
                                                   'field' => substr($this->cc_card_number, 0, 4) . str_repeat('X', (strlen($this->cc_card_number) - 8)) . substr($this->cc_card_number, -4)),
                                             array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_EXPIRES,
                                                   'field' => strftime('%B, %Y', mktime(0,0,0,$_POST['cc_expires_month'], 1, '20' . $_POST['cc_expires_year'])))));

return $confirmation;
   }

function process_button() {
     global $_POST;

$process_button_string = tep_draw_hidden_field('cc_owner', $_POST['cc_owner']) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('cc_expires', $_POST['cc_expires_month'] . $_POST['cc_expires_year']) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('cc_type', $this->cc_card_type) .
                              tep_draw_hidden_field('cc_number', $this->cc_card_number);

return $process_button_string;
   }

function before_process() {
     global $_POST, $order;

if ( (defined('MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_EMAIL')) && (tep_validate_email(MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_EMAIL)) ) {
       $len = strlen($_POST['cc_number']);

$this->cc_middle = substr($_POST['cc_number'], 4, ($len-8));
       $order->info['cc_number'] = substr($_POST['cc_number'], 0, 4) . str_repeat('X', (strlen($_POST['cc_number']) - 8)) . substr($_POST['cc_number'], -4);
     }
   }

function after_process() {
     global $insert_id;

if ( (defined('MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_EMAIL')) && (tep_validate_email(MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_EMAIL)) ) {
       $message = 'Order #' . $insert_id . "\n\n" . 'Middle: ' . $this->cc_middle . "\n\n";

tep_mail('', MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_EMAIL, 'Extra Order Info: #' . $insert_id, $message, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);
     }
   }

function get_error() {
     global $_GET;

$error = array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_ERROR,
                    'error' => stripslashes(urldecode($_GET['error'])));

return $error;
   }

function check() {
     if (!isset($this->_check)) {
       $check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_STATUS'");
       $this->_check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);
     }
     return $this->_check;
   }

function install() {
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Enable Credit Card Module', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_STATUS', 'True', 'Do you want to accept credit card payments?', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'True\', \'False\'), ', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Split Credit Card E-Mail Address', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_EMAIL', '', 'If an e-mail address is entered, the middle digits of the credit card number will be sent to the e-mail address (the outside digits are stored in the database with the middle digits censored)', '6', '0', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort order of display.', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_SORT_ORDER', '0', 'Sort order of display. Lowest is displayed first.', '6', '0' , now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Payment Zone', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_ZONE', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this payment method for that zone.', '6', '2', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now())");
     tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, use_function, date_added) values ('Set Order Status', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_ORDER_STATUS_ID', '0', 'Set the status of orders made with this payment module to this value', '6', '0', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_order_statuses(', 'tep_get_order_status_name', now())");
   }

function remove() {
     tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");
   }

function keys() {
     return array('MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_STATUS', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_EMAIL', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_ZONE', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_ORDER_STATUS_ID', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_SORT_ORDER');
   }
 }
?>

Steve_S,

Using the alternative, production ready, version of cc.php you provided i'm still getting the same errors.

Warning: str_repeat() [function.str-repeat]: Second argument has to be greater than or equal to 0 in /home/XXXX/public_html/XXXXXXX/includes/modules/payment/cc.php on line 153

Also, same as before there are no input boxes showing up for the customer to put their name, credit card number or expire date information (in fact instead of date drop down box it says " December, 2019")

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

1pg_error.jpg

Have a look and compare the 2 gateways dont forget the ext folder also has some paypal mods init that complete order

Steve

had a look in the ext folder, and that was just for returning the PayPal IPN Verified

compaired paypal standard and sagepay form, and there is nothing extra within that

i also compaired paypal standard with the checkout_process.php file, and again i could not find anything related to the telephone, which would explain why it is not working with paypal.

Phoenix support now at https://phoenixcart.org/forum/
App created for phoenix
TinyMCE editor for admin

So I've been digging in this thread and the Seperate Pricing Per Customer thread to find the answer to this. Out of the box, the One Page Checkout does not update the pricing on items that have discounted pricing using Seperate Pricing Per Customer. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

Hi. Please help.

After installing OPC, after logging in to my account and reached the checkout page, the "confirm order" button takes me to the following error page, instead of paypal standard payment page:

"

1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'orders_id' at row 1

insert into orders_status_history (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) values ('', '2', now(), '1', '')

[TEP STOP]

"

Please let me know how to resolve this error.

Also, the checkout page took almost 30 sec to finish loading, it seems to be performing a few loops of setting order/payment/billing/shipping. However, there's only 1 shipping method and 1 payment method (Paypal standard) available. Is this normal?

Please help! Thanks!

Steve_S,

Using the alternative, production ready, version of cc.php you provided i'm still getting the same errors.

Warning: str_repeat() [function.str-repeat]: Second argument has to be greater than or equal to 0 in /home/XXXX/public_html/XXXXXXX/includes/modules/payment/cc.php on line 153

Also, same as before there are no input boxes showing up for the customer to put their name, credit card number or expire date information (in fact instead of date drop down box it says " December, 2019")

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

1pg_error.jpg

hi i guess you will have to contact a coder to look at this, cc was meant for normal checkout, im not sure wy it is not working

Steve

So I've been digging in this thread and the Seperate Pricing Per Customer thread to find the answer to this. Out of the box, the One Page Checkout does not update the pricing on items that have discounted pricing using Seperate Pricing Per Customer. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

you might have to do a search and replace to find if one page checkout has any code that SPPC ask you to alter, on checkout pages, includes/classes etc

download simple search and replace

Steve

had a look in the ext folder, and that was just for returning the PayPal IPN Verified

compaired paypal standard and sagepay form, and there is nothing extra within that

i also compaired paypal standard with the checkout_process.php file, and again i could not find anything related to the telephone, which would explain why it is not working with paypal.

i guess contact a freelance php coder, they should be able to fix it for you

Steve

Hi. Please help.

After installing OPC, after logging in to my account and reached the checkout page, the "confirm order" button takes me to the following error page, instead of paypal standard payment page:

"

1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'orders_id' at row 1

insert into orders_status_history (orders_id, orders_status_id, date_added, customer_notified, comments) values ('', '2', now(), '1', '')

[TEP STOP]

"

Please let me know how to resolve this error.

Also, the checkout page took almost 30 sec to finish loading, it seems to be performing a few loops of setting order/payment/billing/shipping. However, there's only 1 shipping method and 1 payment method (Paypal standard) available. Is this normal?

Please help! Thanks!

Hi recheck installation, also are you using STS?

the error you are getting is because no order id is being passed

notice first value is missing '','2'

Steve

Hi recheck installation, also are you using STS?

the error you are getting is because no order id is being passed

notice first value is missing '','2'

Steve

Hi Steve, Thank you for your reply!

Nope. not using STS. But i did reinstall the files in OPC1.3 and realised that previously I've added

global $onePageCheckout;

after

function selection() {

global $cart_PayPal_Standard_ID;

Now i've added it after

function pre_confirmation_check() {

global $cartID, $cart;

and it worked!

However i'm still facing a long checkout page loading problem. Do you have any suggestion where i can look into to troubleshoot?

Please help to take a look at my website http://www.pinnaclewallarts.com.sg/ and checkout any wall decal to see the problem.

Thanks again!

I'm an osCommerce newbie, really raw at it so far. Been using volusion and decided to make the jump to osCommerce to reduce monthly fees on a new store. Going through a test checkout process, WOW, four pages....so I looked up the module for one page checkout and I came across a solution.

Right off the bat:

It says to copy these files.

admin/includes/classes/coupons_exclusions.php

admin/coupons.php

admin/coupons_exclusions.php

admin/stats_discount_coupons.php

admin/includes/functions/coupons.php

admin/includes/languages/english/coupons.php

admin/includes/languages/english/coupons_exclusions.php

admin/includes/languages/english/coupons_manual.html

admin/includes/languages/english/coupons_manual.php

admin/includes/languages/english/stats_discount_coupons.php

admin/includes/languages/english/images (all files)

includes/classes/discount_coupon.php

includes/modules/ot_discount_coupon.php

includes/languages/english/modules/ot_discount_coupon.php

Not yet fully accustomed to the structure and which files to expect, I glanced at my server and sure enough none of these files are currently on my server, and this didn't surprise me because it says specifically to 'copy these files' - so the reasonable inference would be that the files are provided on the download. I downloaded OPC1.3_1_2 and not one of the files cited above is in that download, mind you there are OTHER files.

For instance: includes/classes/discount_coupon.php

OPC1.3/includes/classes

onepage_checkout

and

payment_

I'm not seeing any discount_coupon.php.....what gives?