• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Hello guys... i took some time way from OPC because I was getting Basic mistakes (i think). Now i'm back to solve this once and for all...

First error... I think there´s a problem with ajax, because if i change any info like updating quantities, it gives me an error and dont update, BUT if i refresh the browser, the quantity gets updated...

Second error... if i do the login, i gives me an error, but if i update the page in the browser, i get logged in...

Third error... I get this €312.00, in some places and the correct €312.00 in others...

Any help?

Cheers

Hi use the includes/checkout/cart.php from 1.2 and uncomment the code out in checkout.php to get the update button and remove on click up function for cart

2 make sure noting has missed out

2 use the utf8 code for the €

Steve

Hi Kim,

try their demo site and see if it does the same thing, if so report it as a bug, i take you did split checkout.php to be used with BTS on oscmax?

Steve

Thanks for the reply Steve.

I did split the checkout.php to work with BTS and it seems to be okay.

I've just had a look at the demo site (http://www.itwebexperts.com/opc109/index.php) and it won't load up and payment modules for me at all even once I've entered all shipping address details. Has anyone else had this problem? Or is it just user error on my behalf?

Thanks again,

Kim

Thanks for the reply Steve.

I did split the checkout.php to work with BTS and it seems to be okay.

I've just had a look at the demo site (http://www.itwebexperts.com/opc109/index.php) and it won't load up and payment modules for me at all even once I've entered all shipping address details. Has anyone else had this problem? Or is it just user error on my behalf?

Thanks again,

Kim

Hi Kim

it works fine for me what browser and version are you using, IE i guess

Steve

Hi

I am experrience a problem with this installation.

I can see the One Page checkout screen but the box that comes up saying "loading: setting payment method" just hangs

I look down the page and I can see an error:

Warning:  str_repeat() [function.str-repeat'>function.str-repeat]: Second argument has to be greater than or equal to 0 in /var/www/vhosts/sun-awnings-direct.co.uk/httpdocs/includes/modules/payment/cc.php on line 192

This relates to :

array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER,
                                                     'field' => substr($this->cc_card_number, 0, 4) . str_repeat('X', (strlen($this->cc_card_number) - 8)) . substr($this->cc_card_number, -4)),

Has anyone else come across this? I am trying to use it with RBS worldpay.

Thanks a lot

Hi Dawn

You forgot to add the define to catalog/includes/filenames.php before ?> add

/* One Page Checkout - BEGIN */  
 define('FILENAME_CHECKOUT', 'checkout.php');
/* One Page Checkout - END */  

Steve

Hi i have the same problem BUT i didnt forget to add the define..

When this contrib is enabled in admin the checkout_shipping.php gives me http 404 :(

please help me with this error

I also have another question:

i have only one lanugage in my shop. So in admin when i configure the settings the default adress country is "my country" (the only one i can choose).

So when i go further down under the:

Auto-show billing/shipping Default Country

It says:

Auto-show billing/shipping Default zip code

What shall i write in there? (dont understand :blush: )

Hi

I am experrience a problem with this installation.

I can see the One Page checkout screen but the box that comes up saying "loading: setting payment method" just hangs

I look down the page and I can see an error:

Warning:  str_repeat() [function.str-repeat'>function.str-repeat]: Second argument has to be greater than or equal to 0 in /var/www/vhosts/sun-awnings-direct.co.uk/httpdocs/includes/modules/payment/cc.php on line 192

This relates to :

array('title' => MODULE_PAYMENT_CC_TEXT_CREDIT_CARD_NUMBER,
                                                     'field' => substr($this->cc_card_number, 0, 4) . str_repeat('X', (strlen($this->cc_card_number) - 8)) . substr($this->cc_card_number, -4)),

Has anyone else come across this? I am trying to use it with RBS worldpay.

Thanks a lot

Yes there has been a way suggested in a few pages back i think

Steve

Hi i have the same problem BUT i didnt forget to add the define..

When this contrib is enabled in admin the checkout_shipping.php gives me http 404 :(

please help me with this error

Hi

404 means a file is missing upload checkout.php to root of your store

Steve

I also have another question:

i have only one lanugage in my shop. So in admin when i configure the settings the default adress country is "my country" (the only one i can choose).

So when i go further down under the:

Auto-show billing/shipping Default Country

It says:

Auto-show billing/shipping Default zip code

What shall i write in there? (dont understand :blush: )

Hi Just leave it blank, i think that is more for a state in the states

Steve

Hi Just leave it blank, i think that is more for a state in the states

Steve

Since it ask for the default zip code for shipping. I would probably put the zip code I will be shipping products from. Just my two cents worth, but what do I know.

Thanks for your reply Steve :)

Now i wonder if there is a way to let the

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_PRICE', 'Price Each');

and

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_FINAL_PRICE', 'Total Price');

(found in includes/languages/english/checkout.php)

To be shown with VAT?

(in admin settings i have set: Display prices with tax = true) I dont want to have the Price Each and Total Price without VAT.

(When a customer is logged in all prices shows without VAT in checkout.php)

My next and hopefully the last :-" question is why customer after pressing confirm order the site redirects me to the old checkout_payment.php and tells me that i havent choose payment method for this order..

When clicking payment method there, and press continue the pages goes back to checkout.php again... and i can do this all night long >_<

When i try to make an order without making an account and press confirm order button i get to a error site saying:

1054 - Unknown column 'shipping_module' in 'field list'

Can anyone point me to the problem?

Edited by Solan

Since it ask for the default zip code for shipping. I would probably put the zip code I will be shipping products from. Just my two cents worth, but what do I know.

Sure yep add it for shipping

Edited by steve_s

Thanks for your reply Steve :)

Now i wonder if there is a way to let the

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_PRICE', 'Price Each');

and

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_FINAL_PRICE', 'Total Price');

(found in includes/languages/english/checkout.php)

To be shown with VAT?

(in admin settings i have set: Display prices with tax = true) I dont want to have the Price Each and Total Price without VAT.

(When a customer is logged in all prices shows without VAT in checkout.php)

My next and hopefully the last :-" question is why customer after pressing confirm order the site redirects me to the old checkout_payment.php and tells me that i havent choose payment method for this order..

When clicking payment method there, and press continue the pages goes back to checkout.php again... and i can do this all night long >_<

When i try to make an order without making an account and press confirm order button i get to a error site saying:

1054 - Unknown column 'shipping_module' in 'field list'

Can anyone point me to the problem?

Change the defines

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_PRICE', 'Price Each (inc VAT)');

and

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_FINAL_PRICE', 'Total Price (inc VAT)');

there was a tax fix quite a few pages back

Have you made the chages to all the old checkout pages?

is it setup for no password to create an account in admin of one page checkout?

Steve

Im very greatfull for your help :rolleyes:

I dont think i made my self clear enough. I like the VAT to be INCLUDED in the price at checkout.php :blush:

*****************************************************************************************

(I´ll try to find the tax fix)

*****************************************************************************************

Yes i have made all the changes to the old files (i think) i will go through them again.. :)

*********************************************************************************

In admin

Account creation = opitonal

Thanks!

Im very greatfull for your help :rolleyes:

I dont think i made my self clear enough. I like the VAT to be INCLUDED in the price at checkout.php :blush:

(I´ll try to find the tax fix)

Yes i have made all the changes to the old files (i think) i will go through them again.. :)

*********************************************************************************

In admin

Account creation = opitonal

Thanks!

I seem to have all correct :huh:

Hi

Seems to work fine with my site, but lately ive had a fiddly problem with products going missing from the shopping cart, if un-logged customers adds an item to cart then moves to another category to add a different product, when they add it to the cart, the first item is then gone, missing :-( this is before you checkout.

Not sure how to find the problem, done some searching in the forums but its like a needle in a haystack job when you search the words: cart, product, missing lol

To see the problem you can look at my site but please remember its live.

www.smartassmenswear.co.uk

Thank you xx

The cookie settings in your config file are probably incorrect.

The site is not making any cookies at all with the osCsid contained therein.

And when you click around on the site the osCsid will appear then disappear then reappear (with a different value) in the browser address window.

This behavior will cause the cart to dump, people can get logged out after logging in, etc.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Look in your /includes/configure.php file.

Please post what you have for these 4 lines in the file.

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');
 define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '');

Post those 4 lines ONLY.

It also appears you have one if the SEO URL mods installed. It might be a problem (most likely the .htaccess file) associated with it.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Hi Germ

you just reminded me that i had a issue a few months ago with the module SagePay Direct, i was experiancing problems with 3D section as SEO URL's wasnt compatible with this module, its was W3C option that caused issues with redirects that SagePay Direct required, and had to set my SEO URL to these setting in Admin

Output W3C valid URLs (parameter string)? false

Enable SEO cache to save queries? true

Enable product cache? false

Enable categories cache? false

Here the topic of the original problem and solution

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/343993-sage-pay-server/page__hl__sage%20pay%20server

But now i have Sage Pay Server installed instead, so im not sure if the problems would continue so i have left the settings for SEO URL as is

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.smartassmenswear.co.uk');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', 'www.smartassmenswear.co.uk');

define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/');

I also have other SEO contributions installed,

thank you for your help

Emma

Well that doesn't look like it should cause a problem.

For the first two lines you could try this:

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.smartassmenswear.co.uk');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.smartassmenswear.co.uk');

Remove the "www" but keep the period.

That might make a difference.

At the bottom of thr config file there is a line that should look like this:

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql');

When changing the config file sometimes permissions on the server disallow replacement via FTP (if you edit locally and FTP to the server) so it's best to check the file on the server to be sure it says what you think it says.

Also be aware of this:

In the includes FOLDER (catalog and admin) where the normal configure.php files are there is a FOLDER named local

On some installs there may be a configure.php inside the local FOLDER (catalog and admin)

If there is, anything in it overrides anything in the normal configure.php files.

You could check for this "other" config file.

I noticed one thing. The site functions great as long as you don't click anything in the "Brands" section in the left column. If you do the cart gets dumped.

Looking at the HTML source the links there are the only ones that DON'T have the osCsid attached.

But therein lies "the rub". When things are working like they should the osCsid should disappear from the browser address bar (and the URL's) after 2 or 3 clicks.

If things I've posted about check out for you I'd suggest posting in the support thread for any SEO URL mod's you have installed. I think that would be the next place to go looking for problems.

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

Well that doesn't look like it should cause a problem.

For the first two lines you could try this:

define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.smartassmenswear.co.uk');
 define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '.smartassmenswear.co.uk');

Remove the "www" but keep the period.

That might make a difference.

At the bottom of thr config file there is a line that should look like this:

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql');

When changing the config file sometimes permissions on the server disallow replacement via FTP (if you edit locally and FTP to the server) so it's best to check the file on the server to be sure it says what you think it says.

Also be aware of this:

In the includes FOLDER (catalog and admin) where the normal configure.php files are there is a FOLDER named local

On some installs there may be a configure.php inside the local FOLDER (catalog and admin)

If there is, anything in it overrides anything in the normal configure.php files.

You could check for this "other" config file.

I noticed one thing. The site functions great as long as you don't click anything in the "Brands" section in the left column. If you do the cart gets dumped.

Looking at the HTML source the links there are the only ones that DON'T have the osCsid attached.

But therein lies "the rub". When things are working like they should the osCsid should disappear from the browser address bar (and the URL's) after 2 or 3 clicks.

If things I've posted about check out for you I'd suggest posting in the support thread for any SEO URL mod's you have installed. I think that would be the next place to go looking for problems.

Thank you, i will give it good going over tomorrow, i think the brands section is the hyperlinks ive typed out myself from the sitemap, i might of missed the osCsid bit, you given me good place to start.

Thank you again

Emma :-)

You can't include the osCsid bit in the link.

You need to use the osC function tep_href_link on all links to things inside the store. The software will add it if necessary.

You probably just copy/pasted HTML code into that part of the site and that would be why the cart gets dumped. You aren't using tep_href_link.

But this doesn't address the real issue which is why doesn't the osCsid disappear after a few clicks?

:unsure:

- Me -

SSL Implementation Help

I take it this is IE8?

again will need a java coder to find what is wrong with it

Steve

I now have the same problem... :(

Have anyone found the solution?