• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

I've checked and I don't have the correct one, but I did find it and have downloaded it. I can remove the first one, but can I remove the .sql that came with it, or is it ok to leave that in place, ie will the .sql from CCGV overwrite it? :unsure:

Hi

The correct one is listed in the install instructions with link, leaving the sql in wont matter, but i found the one they listed didnt seem to work, had defines in OPC that were not related to that coupon contribution !!!!

Steve

Hi

The correct one is listed in the install instructions with link, leaving the sql in wont matter, but i found the one they listed didnt seem to work, had defines in OPC that were not related to that coupon contribution !!!!

Steve

hmm, thanks, Steve - that's encouraging! lol

:)

Hi,

I posted it a few weeks ago and still have problems

1. I have not been able to get Paypal Standard working with 1.07, it says the format is incorrect,

2. I have not been able to get Paypal IPN working - someone says that they managed to get it working can anyone direct me to that post thanks

3. I have EWAY Payment module, anyone got that to work, the credit card field disappear in the payment section for the one page checkout.

Any help would be much appreciated

Hi Epsilon Solutions

Did you ever resolve the issue of one page checkout and eway - the form fields disappearing?

I have the same problem

Thanks

Mary

Thanks for the pointer. Sadly it's not worked in my case - according to firebug, it's hanging @ line 1565 of checkout.js -

Hi Chris,

I'm also trying to use payment modules other than Paypal, I've got cod and sagepay_form and, whilst it works in IE8, in FF the confirm button does not display, it hangs with "loading setting payment method". I've updated includes/checkout/payment_selection.php.

I've also tested with only Paypal standard payments enabled and the same thing occurs.

I've got FireBug installed but don't know how to use it properly to see it I get the same error message. I've checked in my checkout.js which is version OPC 1.3 and I see my setPaymentMethod function starts at line 773, so we must have different versions I assume.

setPaymentMethod: function ($button){
   var checkoutClass = this;
   this.setModuleMethod('payment', $button.val(), function (data){ 

if (typeof(data.id) !="undefined"){   
               selectedM = $(eval(data.id));

/*$('.pay1').each(function(){
                   if($(this).attr('id')!=selectedM.attr('id'))
                       $(this).css('display',"none");
                   else
                       $(this).css('display',"");
               });*/
     }
   });
 },

Edited by rhubarb

I have note this error in IE and firefox

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SV1; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; SLCC1; Tablet PC 2.0; InfoPath.2)

Timestamp: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:46:52 UTC

Line: 110

Char: 4

Code: 0

URI: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/checkout.php?error_message=Please%20select%20a%20payment%20method%20for%20your%20order.

any idea?

I have note this error in IE and firefox

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SV1; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; SLCC1; Tablet PC 2.0; InfoPath.2)

Timestamp: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:46:52 UTC

Line: 110

Char: 4

Code: 0

URI: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/checkout.php?error_message=Please%20select%20a%20payment%20method%20for%20your%20order.

any idea?

It saying no payment method has been selected. if you select one do you still get that error?

Steve

When I select one payment method, it isn't loading, also click redeem coupon return this error too,

template was run JS too, any problem with this?

http://eluxuryworkshop.com/checkout.php

Dan

Hi Dan

As you said your template is using java it more than likely is a java script error

You would have to get a java coder to find and fix the conflict

Steve

In IE i get a message pop up 'There was an error refreshing the final product listing, please inform ShedsForLessDirect about this error'. Seems to be working ok in Firefox.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

I take it this is IE8?

again will need a java coder to find what is wrong with it

Steve

Hi all,

Getting the error:

Error: All payment information fields are required.

After pressing 'Confirm Order'.

I have installed a fresh osCommerce, installed the official Paypal Website Payment Pro module.

Configured it to work with a normal order process. (No other contribs).

Have installed One Page Checkout.

I have added all the relevant information for the payment in the card details.

And upon pressing Confirm Order I get the above error.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Any one get Free Shipping by Category to work with the newest version of the onepage checkout? Its just not loading for me at all anymore, no errors. It is the Free Shipping by Cats 1.5.

Just in case someone else runs into this problem. Update the freecats class in the freecats.php (located in includes/modules/shipping) to have the var $sort_order. Then update the sort order in the adminpanel. That is what made it show back up for me.

Hi all,

Getting the error:

I have installed a fresh osCommerce, installed the official Paypal Website Payment Pro module.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Hi All - was able to fix this by making Telephone a required field. As Paypal WPP requires the Telephone number to process the order.

FYI.

Hi All,

Me again! :)

OK - so I'm still having a problem with the Telephone field and I've looked throughout this thread and can't seem to find anyone with the same issue.

I'm surprised though!

Basically orders are being successfully processed for all new customers.

But for customers who are logged in already, then go to process an order, I get the error : Error: All payment information fields are required.

So if I log in as an existing customer.

Go to checkout.

Put in all details.

Press confirm.

I get the error: Error: All payment information fields are required.

BUUUUT ..

If I go to the checkout

Press the Login button

Login

Then fill in all details

Press confirm

It is successful.

It looks like the code is not getting the telephone details when the customer is already logged in and confirms the checkout.

But when they login on the checkout page, the telephone details are being populated in the customer or billing array.

Just not sure how to fix it??

Hope someone can help!

Thanks!

Hi All,

Me again! :)

OK - so I'm still having a problem with the Telephone field and I've looked throughout this thread and can't seem to find anyone with the same issue.

I'm surprised though!

Basically orders are being successfully processed for all new customers.

But for customers who are logged in already, then go to process an order, I get the error : Error: All payment information fields are required.

So if I log in as an existing customer.

Go to checkout.

Put in all details.

Press confirm.

I get the error: Error: All payment information fields are required.

BUUUUT ..

If I go to the checkout

Press the Login button

Login

Then fill in all details

Press confirm

It is successful.

It looks like the code is not getting the telephone details when the customer is already logged in and confirms the checkout.

But when they login on the checkout page, the telephone details are being populated in the customer or billing array.

Just not sure how to fix it??

Hope someone can help!

Thanks!

One other thing - this is very surprising that I'm running into any problems, as this is a fresh deployment of osCommerce 2.2RCa only with the official Paypal Website Payment Pro contrib. No mods, DB out of the box, nothing.. nudda! But still having such a problem. Really strange.

Hi all,

Getting the error:

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

noticed you fixed it

Edited by steve_s

One other thing - this is very surprising that I'm running into any problems, as this is a fresh deployment of osCommerce 2.2RCa only with the official Paypal Website Payment Pro contrib. No mods, DB out of the box, nothing.. nudda! But still having such a problem. Really strange.

Hi admin>configuration>one page checkout

You can set telephone to be required or not required

Steve

Hi admin>configuration>one page checkout

You can set telephone to be required or not required

Steve

Hi there Steve,

Yup - have already set that and upon address input in Billing Address the telephone number is required and that order is always successful.

The problem is when a user logs onto the system using an existing account.

Goes into the checkout.php page.

The Billing address is already shown.

Then user enters payment information.

Presses the confirmation button.

Then gets the error.

But if the user is not logged in.

Goes to the checkout.php page.

Uses the "Login" button in the Billing Address area.

Enters login credentials

Then enters payment details.

Presses the confirm button.

This is then successful.

So the problem is when a user tries to complete a payment when they are already logged in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As I said earlier - it's a brand new deployment with no mods.

Thanks.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the pointer. Sadly it's not worked in my case - according to firebug, it's hanging @ line 1565 of checkout.js -

1554 setPaymentMethod: function ($button){
1557   var checkoutClass = this;
1559   this.setModuleMethod('payment', $button.val(), function (data){
1563      if (typeof(data.id) !="undefined"){
1565          selectedM = $(eval(data.id));

And throwing the error 'amoneybookers_ipn is not defined' or 'moneyorder is not defined', dependent on which payment method is selected.

I don't suppose you have any other suggestions?

Many thanks and best regards,

Chris Wood

Hi, I have installed OPC 1.3 with OSCMax and everything seems to be working properly except for the payment selection. I seem to be in the same position as Chris. I've tried making the suggested changes to the includes/checkout/payment_method.php but haven't had any luck. I was wondering if anyone managed to solve this problem?

I don't think it's caused as I'm using OSCMax opposed to OSCommerce - but I've been wrong before.

I should add it appears to only be a problem with Firefox as it updates perfectly on Safari and IE.

Thanks in advance.

Kim

Hi there Steve,

Yup - have already set that and upon address input in Billing Address the telephone number is required and that order is always successful.

The problem is when a user logs onto the system using an existing account.

Goes into the checkout.php page.

The Billing address is already shown.

Then user enters payment information.

Presses the confirmation button.

Then gets the error.

But if the user is not logged in.

Goes to the checkout.php page.

Uses the "Login" button in the Billing Address area.

Enters login credentials

Then enters payment details.

Presses the confirm button.

This is then successful.

So the problem is when a user tries to complete a payment when they are already logged in.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As I said earlier - it's a brand new deployment with no mods.

Thanks.

Hi checkout there demo site does the same thing if it does report it as a bug

Steve

Hi, I have installed OPC 1.3 with OSCMax and everything seems to be working properly except for the payment selection. I seem to be in the same position as Chris. I've tried making the suggested changes to the includes/checkout/payment_method.php but haven't had any luck. I was wondering if anyone managed to solve this problem?

I don't think it's caused as I'm using OSCMax opposed to OSCommerce - but I've been wrong before.

I should add it appears to only be a problem with Firefox as it updates perfectly on Safari and IE.

Thanks in advance.

Kim

Hi Kim,

try their demo site and see if it does the same thing, if so report it as a bug, i take you did split checkout.php to be used with BTS on oscmax?

Steve

OK folks - so it's Saturday afternoon and I've had some success with some of the issues I've been facing and thought I'd give you guys the low down on what I've found.

Not sure if it will help any of you, but maybe someone in the future will be in the same situation as me and might find this useful.

In terms of the error : Error: All payment information fields are required.

That I was getting when trying to process an order when already logged in.

I found that if I created a small function:

function setAddressRefresh() {

onePage.updatePaymentMethods(true);

}

Then called it within the checkout.php page with:

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {

echo "<script type=\"text/javascript\">setAddressRefresh();</script>";

}

Then it would refresh my cust record and then allow me to complete the order without the above error message.

I know, I know - it's a dirty work around - but I can't be bothered to go through the updatePaymentMethods function to see why it was stopping me.

In relation to the state not (state error) saving into the customer address records issue, this is an easy one.

You must ensure that you have your zones set-up for your country, or else state will not save.

Once you have your zones set up - state will always save because you will select from the drop down.

Anyway - those are a couple of major issues I was having but seemed to have resolved now.

Most importantly orders are completing properly but have to test other scenarios.

Hope this helps..

Edited by loginid

Hello guys... i took some time way from OPC because I was getting Basic mistakes (i think). Now i'm back to solve this once and for all...

First error... I think there´s a problem with ajax, because if i change any info like updating quantities, it gives me an error and dont update, BUT if i refresh the browser, the quantity gets updated...

Second error... if i do the login, i gives me an error, but if i update the page in the browser, i get logged in...

Third error... I get this €312.00, in some places and the correct €312.00 in others...

Any help?

Cheers