• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Hi,

I am having the same problems. Here is what I did so far. The statement you and I both have that gives the error is this. str_repeat('X', (strlen($this->cc_card_number)- 8)) I took out and changed it to this and then the error goes away. str_repeat('X', 16). You then will get 16 x's on the page where the credit card number is. You can use any number where I have the 16 and the error goes away. But that is not the problem.

What this is supposed to do is give you back the X's after the credit card number has been entered in by the user. Credit card number 4564xxxxxxxx1234. Only in an error situation will the x string get used. I have the same credit card processing module used now without the one page checkout working fine but can't get it to work so I have given up. I really like this contribution but can't figure it out so I will move to something else unless I see an answer that works. The reason I know what the xxx's do is in error situation on my store now.

I was not able to get the java-script to create the fields and so it was useless to keep on trying unless I want to pay 400 to 500 and that is not worth it at all.

I will keep watching and trying a few more things and if jellybean55 or someone else gets it to work please share it to the rest of us.

I talked to one at $65 per hour and it was between 1 and 5 hours to fix it. That might be okay but it is weird that if I do not use one page checkout the echo module works fine but not in this module.

Some must have an answer without having to get a coder involved. I have to think that a lot of other modules have the same problem.

I was able to get rid of the error but not the missing fields.

Any one have any ideas?

You can find a coder cheaper than $65 an hour just search for one, or even post in freelance.com i think the site is

Steve

Hi,

I am having the same problems. Here is what I did so far. The statement you and I both have that gives the error is this. str_repeat('X', (strlen($this->cc_card_number)- 8)) I took out and changed it to this and then the error goes away. str_repeat('X', 16). You then will get 16 x's on the page where the credit card number is. You can use any number where I have the 16 and the error goes away. But that is not the problem.

What this is supposed to do is give you back the X's after the credit card number has been entered in by the user. Credit card number 4564xxxxxxxx1234. Only in an error situation will the x string get used. I have the same credit card processing module used now without the one page checkout working fine but can't get it to work so I have given up. I really like this contribution but can't figure it out so I will move to something else unless I see an answer that works. The reason I know what the xxx's do is in error situation on my store now.

I was not able to get the java-script to create the fields and so it was useless to keep on trying unless I want to pay 400 to 500 and that is not worth it at all.

I will keep watching and trying a few more things and if jellybean55 or someone else gets it to work please share it to the rest of us.

Hi

Simply post your problem on http://www.freelancer.com/ and they will bid and you wont have to pay like $400

Steve

Hello.

I urgently require someone to install the newest version of Sagepay direct correctly onto my Cre Loaded store, fresh install 6.4.1

I have installed the latest version but it is not passing all the data properly so Sagepay have advised.

I am using One Page Checkout...

I know this is an OsCommerce forum, but you guys understand it better than anyone.

I will PAY for someone to fix this - As long as the price is reasonable.

Please PM me if you want the work with a price and timescale, if the price is good we can start right away.

Thanks

Hi Steve

here are a couple of minor issues I am dealing with

When creating a new customer account, even if the verification password does not match the first one typed the account is created anyway and the first password typed is stored.

Also is there a way to make the password field mandatory so they must input something? Right now my password field is not mandatory and if you do not type anything one is automatically assigned to the customer creating the account. Same for the phone field. It is mandatory in the form to create an account but it is not in the checkout...

Edited by cherubrock74

Hi Steve

here are a couple of minor issues I am dealing with

When creating a new customer account, even if the verification password does not match the first one typed the account is created anyway and the first password typed is stored.

Also is there a way to make the password field mandatory so they must input something? Right now my password field is not mandatory and if you do not type anything one is automatically assigned to the customer creating the account. Same for the phone field. It is mandatory in the form to create an account but it is not in the checkout...

Hi

Admin>configuration>one page checkout

You can set the password there to be mandatory, optional or no passpword needed

Steve

Steve how come I am not redirected to checkout_success.php after completing an order using paypal standard payment?

When the transaction is complete it just stays on the paypal screen and the customer would have to click on "return to store" to be redirected to checkout_success.php and see the "Thank you for you order" message.

Am I missing some settings again?

Steve how come I am not redirected to checkout_success.php after completing an order using paypal standard payment?

When the transaction is complete it just stays on the paypal screen and the customer would have to click on "return to store" to be redirected to checkout_success.php and see the "Thank you for you order" message.

Am I missing some settings again?

Hi i think you have to set up you payal account to redirect it auto back to checkout_process.php

Are you using the paypal_standard.php that came with the one page checkout mod?

Steve

Edited by steve_s

Hi i think you have to set up you payal account to redirect it auto back to checkout_process.php

Are you using the paypal_standard.php that came with the one page checkout mod?

Steve

Yes the file is the one that came with the package

How do I set up the paypal account to redirect customers to checkout_process.php?

Should I direct them to checkout_process.php or checkout_success.php?

Yes the file is the one that came with the package

How do I set up the paypal account to redirect customers to checkout_process.php?

Should I direct them to checkout_process.php or checkout_success.php?

Try this it worked for me, although I have not fully gotten this add-on installed, this works to bring them back in regular mode. Log into your Paypal account. Go to My Acoount, then Profile, then Website Payment Preferences. That is where you set Auto Return to ON and place your webpage checkout_success url in the blank as mine is: http://allaboutwicker.com/checkout_success.php

Hope that helps.

Try this it worked for me, although I have not fully gotten this add-on installed, this works to bring them back in regular mode. Log into your Paypal account. Go to My Acoount, then Profile, then Website Payment Preferences. That is where you set Auto Return to ON and place your webpage checkout_success url in the blank as mine is: http://allaboutwicke...out_success.php

Hope that helps.

Thanks it worked for me too! :)

so far seems like my one page checkout is working (knockin on wood!)

what are you missing in your installation?

Thanks it worked for me too! :)

so far seems like my one page checkout is working (knockin on wood!)

what are you missing in your installation?

I have sort of put trying to add this contribution on hold at the moment as I tried to do it a little while ago and had several issues, probably because we have a very modified oscommerce store already and am not really all that good at this coding stuff. It is our peak busy season right now, so we are busy just filling orders and not much time for website modifications. I am keeping an eye on the forums though to see if others are getting some of the issues I was having worked out.

Not sure if anybody can help with this: aside from my sites cross-browser rendering issues, converting to CSS-Oscommerce has led to onepagecheckout developing a bug.

Basically, it loads up fine, but when you select a payment method it hangs on the 'Setting payment method' ajax dialog.

Firebug is saying 'moneyorder' (or other selected method) is not defined.

Any ideas?

Site url is http://shop.gear7.co.uk

Regards,

Chris

Hi - have just installed the OPC, and have to say I think it's a brilliant contribution!

However...I have noticed one error that I can't sort, and that's with the Discount Coupons.

My test coupon is set to take off 10% of the cart value, but only if the cart value is £5 or more. It was working fine before I installed OPC, but now the discount can be applied regardless of the cart value.

I'm hoping someone will tell me that a simply code alteration will fix this?

:)

Chris

I have installed the last version, when I choice payment method like paypal or cash on delivery, and flat shipping, I try checkout, but it keep return said Please select a payment method for your order. anyone know what I did wrong?

I have installed the last version, when I choice payment method like paypal or cash on delivery, and flat shipping, I try checkout, but it keep return said Please select a payment method for your order. anyone know what I did wrong?

Hi and Chris

includes/checkout/payment_selection.php

find

// $confirmation = $GLOBALS[$selection[$i]['id']]->selection();
		  $confirmation = $GLOBALS[$selection[$i]['id']]->confirmation();

change it to

$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$selection[$i]['id']]->selection();
		//$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$selection[$i]['id']]->confirmation();

It Shouldnt hang on selecting payment method now

Steve

Hi - have just installed the OPC, and have to say I think it's a brilliant contribution!

However...I have noticed one error that I can't sort, and that's with the Discount Coupons.

My test coupon is set to take off 10% of the cart value, but only if the cart value is £5 or more. It was working fine before I installed OPC, but now the discount can be applied regardless of the cart value.

I'm hoping someone will tell me that a simply code alteration will fix this?

Chris

Hi Chris,

Are you using the coupoun discount that works with one page checkout?

Steve

Hi Chris,

Are you using the coupoun discount that works with one page checkout?

Steve

Hmmm, probably not! Can you direct me to the correct one please?

Hi and Chris

includes/checkout/payment_selection.php

find

// $confirmation = $GLOBALS[$selection[$i]['id']]->selection();
		  $confirmation = $GLOBALS[$selection[$i]['id']]->confirmation();

change it to

$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$selection[$i]['id']]->selection();
		//$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$selection[$i]['id']]->confirmation();

It Shouldnt hang on selecting payment method now

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the pointer. Sadly it's not worked in my case - according to firebug, it's hanging @ line 1565 of checkout.js -

1554 setPaymentMethod: function ($button){
1557   var checkoutClass = this;
1559   this.setModuleMethod('payment', $button.val(), function (data){
1563      if (typeof(data.id) !="undefined"){
1565          selectedM = $(eval(data.id));

And throwing the error 'amoneybookers_ipn is not defined' or 'moneyorder is not defined', dependent on which payment method is selected.

I don't suppose you have any other suggestions?

Many thanks and best regards,

Chris Wood

Hmmm, probably not! Can you direct me to the correct one please?

I've checked and I don't have the correct one, but I did find it and have downloaded it. I can remove the first one, but can I remove the .sql that came with it, or is it ok to leave that in place, ie will the .sql from CCGV overwrite it? :unsure:

Just wanted to share a little mod of the text heading that may help someone else

When checkout is complete the heading title in checkout_sucess.php always says "CHECKOUT" and then displays the text set for succesful order in include/languages/english/checkout_success.php.

I wanted the page to say "CHECKOUT COMPLETE"

So in catalog/checkout.php under

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Checkout'); 

I added

define('HEADING_TITLE_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS', 'Checkout Complete!');

Then in catalog/checkout_success.php I changed this line

<td valign="top" class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?><div align="center" class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></div><br><?php echo TEXT_SUCCESS; ?>

to this:

<td valign="top" class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?><div align="center" class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE_CHECKOUT_SUCCESS; ?></div><br><?php echo TEXT_SUCCESS; ?>

So now when checkout is done it displays the heading title "CHECKOUT COMPLETE!" which looks better also to customers.

This is the first mod to the code I did so if someone think this should be changed somewhere else, please let me know.

Hope this helps someone

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the pointer. Sadly it's not worked in my case - according to firebug, it's hanging @ line 1565 of checkout.js -

1554 setPaymentMethod: function ($button){
1557   var checkoutClass = this;
1559   this.setModuleMethod('payment', $button.val(), function (data){
1563      if (typeof(data.id) !="undefined"){
1565          selectedM = $(eval(data.id));

And throwing the error 'amoneybookers_ipn is not defined' or 'moneyorder is not defined', dependent on which payment method is selected.

I don't suppose you have any other suggestions?

Many thanks and best regards,

Chris Wood

Hi Chris,

I dont use that payment mod so i cant, i would suggest a freelancer

Steve