• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Hi

You need to alter the files in includes/checkout folder

billing_address.php and shipping_address.php

Steve

Thanks, I managed to rearrange the forms. I just discovered I have another problem though. When I try to use the PayPal Web Standard Payments module as the only payment module the One Page Checkout page get stuck on "refreshing payment methods." The page also gets stuck when I use the PayPal module along with other modules. It gets stuck when I select PayPal as the payment option.

I am using the version of the file that was included in the latest OPC download. What could the problem be?

Hi

I have installed this and if I change the country from the default it gets stuck on "Getting Country's Zones" and wont change even if I change the country to something else.

I dont use zones, I guess I might have disabled them some how when I installed the online store a year or so ago.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Also one more question.. is there anyway to still show the quantity in the checkout but not let the customer edit it? I only sell single items and only have one of each so I can't let the customer try to order more than I have.

I found the line in includes/checkout/cart.php

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php
  echo tep_draw_input_field('qty[' . $order->products[$i]['id'] . ']', $order->products[$i]['qty'], 'size="3" onkeyup="$(\'input[name^=qty]\').attr(\'readonly\', true); $(\'#updateCartButton\').trigger(\'click\')"');
 ?></td>

Now I just need to figure out how to change it so it still displays but cannot be edited and the quantity values still gets passed through the checkout process form.

I've replaced One Page Checkout version 1.06 with 1.3 and now find that the Post Code field checks as ok (green tick) even though it is blank and the minimum number of characters is set to 4 in admin. Any ideas please?

It might be cache, try using a new window, you are first to have that problem, but i have my password is never long enough lol

Steve

Thanks Steve for the suggestion, however I've tried again after several weeks in IE and FF and the same thing occurs. Any ideas where to start with debugging please?

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply, but i already saw that and it didnt work at all. Please help me, is there anything else to be done to solve this issue??

Thanks in Advance

Arun John

Hi Steve

When I checkout using PayPal standard payments everything works fine, except that when I complete the payment in my PayPal account I am not re-directed to the website. Instead I am showing the PayPal confirmation payment page, which also prevents me from receiving the customer order email.

Only after I click on "return to store" link in the PayPal "payment completed" page, I can see the page checkout_success.php and I receive the order email.

Any idea of where I should look to solve this?

Like I said everything is fine except this step.

Let me know.

Thank you

Thanks Steve for the suggestion, however I've tried again after several weeks in IE and FF and the same thing occurs. Any ideas where to start with debugging please?

it will be in either checkout.php or includes/checkout/checkout.js

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your reply, but i already saw that and it didnt work at all. Please help me, is there anything else to be done to solve this issue??

Thanks in Advance

Arun John

Hi Arun,

That should have worked unless its your payment module causing the problem what version of osc are you usinf and what payment mod?

Steve

Hi Steve

When I checkout using PayPal standard payments everything works fine, except that when I complete the payment in my PayPal account I am not re-directed to the website. Instead I am showing the PayPal confirmation payment page, which also prevents me from receiving the customer order email.

Only after I click on "return to store" link in the PayPal "payment completed" page, I can see the page checkout_success.php and I receive the order email.

Any idea of where I should look to solve this?

Like I said everything is fine except this step.

Let me know.

Thank you

Hi

Dont you set return url in payment mod in admin or you set it up in paypal?

Steve

Hi Arun,

That should have worked unless its your payment module causing the problem what version of osc are you usinf and what payment mod?

Steve

HI steve,

i am doing maintainance on a previously installed shop(about 2 years now) the version is osCommerce 2.2-MS2. There are a lot of installed payment modules ie.paypal ipn,paypal standard, google checkout etc. Currently paypal ipn and google checkout are enabled. But i don't want google checkout on checkout.php ie only papal ipn on checkout.php. But the payment modules are not getting updated. Can u please help me anyhow?is it a problem of version??.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Arun JohN

Hi steve,

Forgot to mention one thing, the payment method selection seems to be working on google chrome and ie !.But when it comes to firefox it the loading image keeps rotating for all eternity.

Any idea about whats going on??

Edited by SoulSilver

Also one more question.. is there anyway to still show the quantity in the checkout but not let the customer edit it? I only sell single items and only have one of each so I can't let the customer try to order more than I have.

I found the line in includes/checkout/cart.php

echo tep_draw_input_field('qty[' . $order->products[$i]['id'] . ']', $order->products[$i]['qty'], 'size="3" onkeyup="$(\'input[name^=qty]\').attr(\'readonly\', true); $(\'#updateCartButton\').trigger(\'click\')"');
 ?></td>

Now I just need to figure out how to change it so it still displays but cannot be edited and the quantity values still gets passed through the checkout process form.

HI Cocaberry,

Two things can be done

1.Make that input field readonly

ie . replace the above with

echo tep_draw_input_field('qty[' . $order->products[$i]['id'] . ']', $order->products[$i]['qty'], 'size="3" readonly="readonly" onkeyup="$(\'input[name^=qty]\').attr(\'readonly\', true); $(\'#updateCartButton\').trigger(\'click\')"');
 ?></td>

or 2.Remove the ajax function which triggers on keyup

ie.

echo tep_draw_input_field('qty[' . $order->products[$i]['id'] . ']', $order->products[$i]['qty'], 'size="3" readonly="readonly" ');
 ?></td>

Do what u think is the Best way

Regards

Arun JohN

HI Cocaberry,

Two things can be done

1.Make that input field readonly

ie . replace the above with

echo tep_draw_input_field('qty[' . $order->products[$i]['id'] . ']', $order->products[$i]['qty'], 'size="3" readonly="readonly" onkeyup="$(\'input[name^=qty]\').attr(\'readonly\', true); $(\'#updateCartButton\').trigger(\'click\')"');
 ?></td>

or 2.Remove the ajax function which triggers on keyup

ie.

echo tep_draw_input_field('qty[' . $order->products[$i]['id'] . ']', $order->products[$i]['qty'], 'size="3" readonly="readonly" ');
 ?></td>

Do what u think is the Best way

Regards

Arun JohN

Thanks, but neither of those options works good for me. Both still show up in a form and I think that will confuse the customers.

I've decided to just leave the quantity fields the way they are and use the "only this many available" contrib, so if someone tries to order more than one of each, they'll be told I only have one of each available.

Regarding this..

When I try to use the PayPal Web Standard Payments module as the only payment module the One Page Checkout page get stuck on "refreshing payment methods." The page also gets stuck when I use the PayPal module along with other modules. It gets stuck when I select PayPal as the payment option.

I am using the version of the file that was included in the latest OPC download. What could the problem be?

I tried this: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/333292-one-page-checkout-support/page__view__findpost__p__1503075

And it fixes the page getting stuck on "refreshing payment methods" but when I select another payment option other than PayPal, for example the credit card option, the form does not pop up under the option to fill in the extra info i.e. credit card name, number, expiration date, etc...

Edited by Cocaberry

Thanks, but neither of those options works good for me. Both still show up in a form and I think that will confuse the customers.

I've decided to just leave the quantity fields the way they are and use the "only this many available" contrib, so if someone tries to order more than one of each, they'll be told I only have one of each available.

Regarding this..

I tried this: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/333292-one-page-checkout-support/page__view__findpost__p__1503075

And it fixes the page getting stuck on "refreshing payment methods" but when I select another payment option other than PayPal, for example the credit card option, the form does not pop up under the option to fill in the extra info i.e. credit card name, number, expiration date, etc...

Regarding the quantity box, i thought you just wantd to prevent it from updating. If you dont want to show it you can make it a hidden variable ie. change "tep_draw_input_field" to "tep_draw_hidden_field" that should not cause a problem because a field is there. Try if you like it. Then about the payment problem am too struck at it ie.my payment loading image rotates for all eternity(just in Firefox rest of the browsers are working fine). So i cant clear that doubt of yours.

Regards

AruN JohN

Regarding the quantity box, i thought you just wantd to prevent it from updating. If you dont want to show it you can make it a hidden variable ie. change "tep_draw_input_field" to "tep_draw_hidden_field" that should not cause a problem because a field is there. Try if you like it. Then about the payment problem am too struck at it ie.my payment loading image rotates for all eternity(just in Firefox rest of the browsers are working fine). So i cant clear that doubt of yours.

Regards

AruN JohN

Ok, I've solved the payment loading problem. I loaded this IPN module instead: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2679

I haven't gotten the payment to go through on the test site, but the live site looks just fine.. I didn't actually send payment through the live site though. I might need to mess with my Sandbox settings some. But all that probably belongs in a different thread.

Start with "PayPal IPN Module 2.3.4.7" and then load some of the bug fixes if you want. I skipped the contribs by aplein.

Hi I would recheck the install guide and make sure nothing is missing or uploaded

Steve

I did the all procedure again and the same error still occurs. Red the install guide, checked all the files, and still have the same problem. I'm running on a secure server, might that be the problem?

And also in the price I get this: €128.00 always that strange A before the price

Thanks for any help

I did the all procedure again and the same error still occurs. Red the install guide, checked all the files, and still have the same problem. I'm running on a secure server, might that be the problem?

And also in the price I get this: €128.00 always that strange A before the price

Thanks for any help

Here is the link to the page here

The one page checkout isn't enable in the admin, but if you had something to your cart and on the browser address you put checkout.php, you will go there and see the problem i'm facing!

Thanks once again

Here is the link to the page here

The one page checkout isn't enable in the admin, but if you had something to your cart and on the browser address you put checkout.php, you will go there and see the problem i'm facing!

Thanks once again

Hi You need to replace the € for the currency symbol with the utf8 code for it, all will be fine simply search for the utf8 code for €

or try this after the in checkout.php

require('includes/application_top.php');

add

utf8_encode($data);

Steve

Edited by steve_s

Hi You need to replace the € for the currency symbol with the utf8 code for it, all will be fine simply search for the utf8 code for €

or try this after the in checkout.php

require('includes/application_top.php');

add

utf8_encode($data);

Steve

Hello Steve! Thanks for your reply once again. I tried the utf8_encode approach but didn't work. In what file should i replace the utf8 code for €?

And did you see the problem I had in the checkout with the ajax update? Very strange, because if you change the qty, for example, it doesnt update, but if you refresh the browser it updates!!!! Any idea?

Thanks

Hello Steve! Thanks for your reply once again. I tried the utf8_encode approach but didn't work. In what file should i replace the utf8 code for €?

And did you see the problem I had in the checkout with the ajax update? Very strange, because if you change the qty, for example, it doesnt update, but if you refresh the browser it updates!!!! Any idea?

Thanks

Hi Admin>localiisation>currency and edit the Euro currency

it should update as soon as you click in and press any key

Steve

Hi

Dont you set return url in payment mod in admin or you set it up in paypal?

Steve

Using paypal standard they will never return to your site unles they hit the link in paypal to return them. Paypal INI is better

Hi

I have installed this and if I change the country from the default it gets stuck on "Getting Country's Zones" and wont change even if I change the country to something else.

I dont use zones, I guess I might have disabled them some how when I installed the online store a year or so ago.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Has anyone got a starting point for my problem above. I am not even using paypal.

Hey guys, I'm having another problem with this contribution. When the customer submits an order and there is some sort of problem with it (problem with payment info, etc), the user gets directed to the next pages that processes the order, but then the user gets sent back to the checkout page because of the error. The problem is the order is created in the database even though no email sent. By the time the order goes all the way through, there could be 2-3 or more identical orders in the database, but the user and I only get one email for the successful order.

Has anyone got a starting point for my problem above. I am not even using paypal.

Hi Rapt,

You did try commenting out and uncomment payment selection in /includes/checkout/payment_method.php

so its like this piece of code

<?php
//   if (sizeof($selection) > 0) {
	  $confirmation = $GLOBALS[$selection[$i]['id']]->selection();
		//  $confirmation = $GLOBALS[$selection[$i]['id']]->confirmation();

//EOF Tell Paypal to pre-recorded Order again or the new options will not be applied

Steve

Hey guys, I'm having another problem with this contribution. When the customer submits an order and there is some sort of problem with it (problem with payment info, etc), the user gets directed to the next pages that processes the order, but then the user gets sent back to the checkout page because of the error. The problem is the order is created in the database even though no email sent. By the time the order goes all the way through, there could be 2-3 or more identical orders in the database, but the user and I only get one email for the successful order.

Report this as a bug to itwebexpert.com using email they give in install guide

Steve