• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Good day.

Sorry for my English. it's very poor, but I try to describe a problem.

First - many thanx for this contribution.

In my checkout process I need only 2 required fields "First Name" and "email " (it's a user login). Other are optional.

I edited billing_adrress.php (just delete class="required" :

<td class="main" width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_lastname', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['lastname'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:75%;float:left;"'); ?></td>

to

<td class="main" width="50%"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_lastname', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['lastname'] : ''), 'style="width:75%;float:left;"'); ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_get_country_list('billing_country', (isset($billingAddress) && tep_not_null($billingAddress['country_id']) ? $billingAddress['country_id'] : ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?><div class="success_icon ui-icon-green ui-icon-circle-check" style="margin-left: 3px; margin-top: 1px; float: left;" title="false" /></td>

to

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_get_country_list('billing_country', (isset($billingAddress) && tep_not_null($billingAddress['country_id']) ? $billingAddress['country_id'] : ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY), 'style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?><div class="success_icon ui-icon-green ui-icon-circle-check" style="margin-left: 3px; margin-top: 1px; float: left;" title="false" /></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_street_address', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['street_address'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_street_address', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['street_address'] : ''), 'style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>

<td class="main" width="33%"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_city', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['city'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>

<td class="main" width="33%"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_city', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['city'] : ''), 'style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>

deleted (don't need it)

<td class="main" width="33%"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_zipcode', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['postcode'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>

After fill in required fields form do nothing I can't check billing and shipping options.

If I add

<td class="main" width="33%"><?php echo tep_draw_input_field('billing_zipcode', (isset($billingAddress) ? $billingAddress['postcode'] : ''), 'class="required" style="width:80%;float:left;"'); ?></td>

without class="required" I can select billing and shipping method. But I don'd need ZIPCODE.

1. How make "required" fields - "optional" correct ?

Is it enought to delete class="required"? What other changes I should to do ?

Why ZIPCODE field wait for action ?

2. I don't need column "Shipping Address" "Shipping address" always = "Billing address".

Can I switch it off ? Becouse after any action Popup message updating Shipping address.

6234bed74cd7.jpg

1 removing class=required and maybe find and remove the code in includes/checkout/checkout.js for validation errors, same for zip code

2 you cant switch it off but maybe remove it

by removing this in checkout.php

<tr>
		  <td class="main">'.HEADING_DIFFERENT_BILLING_ADDRESS.'<input type="checkbox" name="diffShipping" id="diffShipping" value="1"></td>
		 </tr>

Steve

Edited by steve_s

Hi Guys

OPC 1.3 posted to contributions:

New Features:

1) in admin > config > one page checkout added Telephone Required option

2) in admin > config > one page checkout added Auto-show shipping/billing options

3) in admin > config > one page checkout added Zipcode on different line option

4) Added state select on edit address

5) in admin > config > one page checkout added option to allow showing shipping address to the right of or below billing address

6) in admin > config > one page checkout added option to allow not showing shipping address and shipping methods if weight of order = 0

Bug Fixes:

1) Tab loosing focus on ajax request.

2) Redeem coupon errors

3) on edit address if a state without a tax was selected the tax remained

4) free shipping not an option when was the case

5) paypal fix in installation.

6) selecting /deselecting diff shipping shipping method is lost.

7) order not saving comments

8) different shipping address not saving state

9) fields filled in different order don't update billing options

I've just installed this and it looks great but i have one problem. When i get to the payment options for a module that requires user input such as a purchase order option for example, the purchase order option appears with all of the fields that the user has to fill in, but there are no text input boxes. This is the same for any modules that asks for user input such as for credit cards etc.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Does this contribution work with the updated version of Credit Class & Gift Voucher?

Does it work with any of the other coupon contributions?

Edited by sarafina

Contributions installed: Purchase without Account / STS/ All Products/ Header Tags Controller

I've just installed this and it looks great but i have one problem. When i get to the payment options for a module that requires user input such as a purchase order option for example, the purchase order option appears with all of the fields that the user has to fill in, but there are no text input boxes. This is the same for any modules that asks for user input such as for credit cards etc.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Hi

are there any settings in admin, that you can alter for that payment module

Steve

Just installed the new 1.3 module

1) the amount in the shopping cart now shows the amount minus tax instead of with tax (as is set in store config)

2) When selecting the default state - it doesnt show - just shows 'please select'

3) moving the postcode to a new line doesnt work, it sticks it in the middle of the column

4) constantly get this error

There was an error refreshing the final products listing, please inform ShedsForLessDirect about this error.

not sure what has been done to this contribution, but it looks really bad now !

Just installed the new 1.3 module

1) the amount in the shopping cart now shows the amount minus tax instead of with tax (as is set in store config)

2) When selecting the default state - it doesnt show - just shows 'please select'

3) moving the postcode to a new line doesnt work, it sticks it in the middle of the column

4) constantly get this error

There was an error refreshing the final products listing, please inform ShedsForLessDirect about this error.

not sure what has been done to this contribution, but it looks really bad now !

I am having problems as soon as you tab to confirm password up pops updating billing and password is gone, when i select payment, payment is never updated i just the loading image for ages and never goes away

Steve

I'm trying to install this contributions, but I can't find: "catalog/includes/modules/payment/protx_direct.php" and "catalog/protx_process.php".

Where is these files? With contribution, or I just have to create them self?

/Faran

I'm trying to install this contributions, but I can't find: "catalog/includes/modules/payment/protx_direct.php" and "catalog/protx_process.php".

Where is these files? With contribution, or I just have to create them self?

/Faran

Hi Faran,

Simply ignore them files, if you dont have or dont intend on using them payment modules

Steve

I have problem with payment modules - payment is never updated i just the loading image for ages and never goes away, in Firefox 3.5.9 and IE8, in opera everything is ok

Yes I have the same problem. And not with every payment module. Don't have a problem with moneyorder but with cop I have the same problem... really need a fix for this!

Edited by Frisser

Hi!

This is a great contribution, I hope I can put it to work...

I looked up on this thread and couldn't find anything on this error.

I made all the changes to the files and in the end I run the MySql query and I got the following error:

[/#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configu' at line 2 code]

I don't understand MySql, I'm a newbie. My mysql version is 5.1.

I'm sure this is a rather simple fix, but I can't see where the error is...

Can somebody give me a hand, please?

Thank you,

Maria Cafe

Hi!

This is a great contribution, I hope I can put it to work...

I looked up on this thread and couldn't find anything on this error.

I made all the changes to the files and in the end I run the MySql query and I got the following error:

[/#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configu' at line 2 code]

I don't understand MySql, I'm a newbie. My mysql version is 5.1.

I'm sure this is a rather simple fix, but I can't see where the error is...

Can somebody give me a hand, please?

Thank you,

Maria Cafe

Remove old entries in mysql manually or use new version sql from 18 Apr 2010 it's work for me

Edited by torquemada

Remove old entries in mysql manually or use new version sql from 18 Apr 2010 it's work for me

Thanks for your reply.

Can I update my sql version from phpMyAdmin? Or should I use another program?

And exactly what do you mean by manually remove old entries in mysql? How do I know what to remove?

(I'm sorry, I'm a real newbie and a self learner)

Thanks,

Maria

Hi There. I am using Paypal IPN with discount coupons in CCGV. For some reason the customer remains with the voucher after completing the transaction in paypal via OPC . Also the coupon does not appear as redeemed in CCGV coupon reports.

Suggestion welcome.

Many Thanks for OPC!

I have problem with payment modules - payment is never updated i just the loading image for ages and never goes away, in Firefox 3.5.9 and IE8, in opera everything is ok

Does anyone have a fix for this problem? Maybe disable the check for the payment modules?

Problem is with the confirmation() in the payment module.

in includes/checkout/payment_method.php I changed this

// $confirmation = $GLOBALS[$selection[$i]['id']]->selection();

$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$selection[$i]['id']]->confirmation();

to this

$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$selection[$i]['id']]->selection();

// $confirmation = $GLOBALS[$selection[$i]['id']]->confirmation();

Hi There. I am using Paypal IPN with discount coupons in CCGV. For some reason the customer remains with the voucher after completing the transaction in paypal via OPC . Also the coupon does not appear as redeemed in CCGV coupon reports.

Suggestion welcome.

Many Thanks for OPC!

Ok I have sorted this by adding $order_total_modules; to the globals of function before_process() { and adding the paypal fixes supplied in paypal_standard.

I am currently batteling to get mailed gift vouchers to work. I can see "to be used from Gift Vouchers" in the payment options in checkout.php, but it doesnt seem to be doing anything.

Thanks for your reply.

Can I update my sql version from phpMyAdmin? Or should I use another program?

And exactly what do you mean by manually remove old entries in mysql? How do I know what to remove?

(I'm sorry, I'm a real newbie and a self learner)

Thanks,

Maria

Hi Maria,

Use phpmyadmin i found a bug in the sql so use the one below

DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id=7575;
DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id=7575;
INSERT INTO configuration_group (configuration_group_id, configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible) VALUES (7575, 'One Page Checkout', 'Settings for one page checkout', 16, 1);
ALTER TABLE configuration CHANGE configuration_value configuration_value TEXT NOT NULL;

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Enable One Page Checkout', 'ONEPAGE_CHECKOUT_ENABLED', 'True', 'Enable one page checkout?', 7575, 1, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'False\',\'True\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Default Address Country', 'ONEPAGE_DEFAULT_COUNTRY', '223', 'Default country for new address and for checking out without account', 7575, 2, NULL, now(), 'tep_get_country_name', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_country_list(');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES(NULL, 'Account Creation', 'ONEPAGE_ACCOUNT_CREATE', 'create', '<b>required</b> - Password is required<br><b>optional</b> - Password is optional, no account created if empty<br><b>create</b> - Password is optional, account created with random password', 7575, 3, '2009-08-27 18:27:14', '2009-04-09 16:00:09', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'required\', \'optional\', \'create\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Require Login', 'ONEPAGE_LOGIN_REQUIRED', 'false', 'Require customer to be logged in to proceed through checkout', 7575, 5, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Send Debug Emails To:', 'ONEPAGE_DEBUG_EMAIL_ADDRESS', '[email protected]', 'This will send the debug emails to the specified email address these emails are used for debugging', 7575, 19, NULL, now(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Show Address in input Fields', 'ONEPAGE_CHECKOUT_SHOW_ADDRESS_INPUT_FIELDS', 'False', 'Show address for logged in customers in input fields instead of just showing text?', 7575, 20, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'False\',\'True\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Make loader message popup', 'ONEPAGE_CHECKOUT_LOADER_POPUP', 'True', 'Make loader message popup?', 7575, 21, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'False\',\'True\'),');

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Auto-show billing/shipping modules', 'ONEPAGE_AUTO_SHOW_BILLING_SHIPPING', 'True', 'Auto-show billing/shipping modules?', 7575, 33, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'False\',\'True\'),');
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Auto-show billing/shipping Default Country', 'ONEPAGE_AUTO_SHOW_DEFAULT_COUNTRY', '223', 'Default Country for auto-show billing/shipping address', 7575, 34, NULL, now(), 'tep_get_country_name', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_country_list(');
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Auto-show billing/shipping Default State', 'ONEPAGE_AUTO_SHOW_DEFAULT_STATE', '12', 'Default State for auto-show billing/shipping address', 7575, 35, NULL, now(), 'tep_cfg_get_zone_name', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_list_one_page(');
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Auto-show billing/shipping Default zip code', 'ONEPAGE_AUTO_SHOW_DEFAULT_ZIP', '93401', 'Default zip code for auto-show billing/shipping address', 7575, 36, NULL, now(), NULL, NULL);
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Telephone Required', 'ONEPAGE_TELEPHONE', 'False', 'Telephone will be a required field?', 7575, 37, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'False\',\'True\'),');
INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES (NULL, 'Move zip/post code input boxes below state', 'ONEPAGE_ZIP_BELOW', 'False', 'Move zip/post code input boxes below state?', 7575, 38, NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'False\',\'True\'),');

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES (NULL, 'Dont show shipping and handling address checkbox or ship methods if weight of products = 0', 'ONEPAGE_CHECKOUT_HIDE_SHIPPING', 'false', '', '7575', '100', NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');
INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES (NULL, 'Addresses Layout', 'ONEPAGE_ADDR_LAYOUT', 'vertical', '', '7575', '1000', NULL, now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''vertical'', ''horizontal''), ');  

Steve