• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

I have OPC 1.2 installed and there are few things which are not working on the site

1) The ajax popup as shown on ITwebexperts site are not at all there in the contribution. I am unable to see the popups. I am using SSL and authorize.net gateway

2) My shipping address gets blank when someone already registered login through checkout

Can anybody had similar problems? How can i fix those?

Please help!!

Hi

I have same problems, no pop up login window, send me to index.php, ajax doesnt work on address, i think someone said it conflicts with lightbox i am not able to use 1.2 at all

Steve

Hi Everyone.

Ive been trying to get this contrib to work on a BTS template system, but failing...

Has anyone got this working with BTS v1.5?

I have made checkout.tpl.php file, but when I enable the OPC I get multiple websites within the OPC page, like picture in picture, with this error at the bottom:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/sites/uklaptopspares.co.uk/public_html/includes/boxes/categories.php:11) in /home/sites/uklaptopspares.co.uk/public_html/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 11

Shall I post what code I have in checkout.php and checkout.tpl.php?

Thanks

Julian

Hi Everyone.

Ive been trying to get this contrib to work on a BTS template system, but failing...

Has anyone got this working with BTS v1.5?

I have made checkout.tpl.php file, but when I enable the OPC I get multiple websites within the OPC page, like picture in picture, with this error at the bottom:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/sites/uklaptopspares.co.uk/public_html/includes/boxes/categories.php:11) in /home/sites/uklaptopspares.co.uk/public_html/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 11

Shall I post what code I have in checkout.php and checkout.tpl.php?

Thanks

Julian

Hi Julian

i have got this to work on version 1.1 not on 1.2 i can zip and send you the files if you pm me your email address

Steve

Hi Julian

i have got this to work on version 1.1 not on 1.2 i can zip and send you the files if you pm me your email address

Steve

Cheers for that Steve, PM sent.

Thanks

Julian

Just enabled one page checkout. Works great...except...my original "credit card" selection gives an error dialog. I'm using the original credit card payment with the OSC build yet it says there is an error.

Does anybody know of a credit card contribution that works with One Page Checkout that has the CVV2 entry but we still enter it manually via our credit card terminal?

BTW: I also am using the google checkout payment module.

Just enabled one page checkout. Works great...except...my original "credit card" selection gives an error dialog. I'm using the original credit card payment with the OSC build yet it says there is an error.

Does anybody know of a credit card contribution that works with One Page Checkout that has the CVV2 entry but we still enter it manually via our credit card terminal?

BTW: I also am using the google checkout payment module.

Hi

Im not sure how to fix this, you could hire a php/java coder to solve this problem

Steve

Problem in billing_address.php

Hello,

with the default installation, billing address looks to have a bug and the checkout.php is rendered with a mistake like

class= "success_icon ui-icon-green ui-icon-circle-check" class="required_icon ui-icon-red ui-icon-gear" style="margin-left: 3px; margin-top: 1px; float: left;" title="Required" />

under state.

Reading the forum I have seen the right line in billing_address.php must be (note the new div added in bold)

<td class="main" width="33%" id="stateCol_billing"><?php echo $onePageCheckout->getAjaxStateField($defaultCountry);?><div <? if(tep_not_null($billingAddress['zone_id']) || tep_not_null($billingAddress['state'])){ ?><div class= "success_icon ui-icon-green ui-icon-circle-check" <?php }else{?> class="required_icon ui-icon-red ui-icon-gear" <?} ?> style="margin-left: 3px; margin-top: 1px; float: left;" title="Required" /></div></td>

instead of the original one (without the div tag)

<td class="main" width="33%" id="stateCol_billing"><?php echo $onePageCheckout->getAjaxStateField($defaultCountry);?><div <? if(tep_not_null($billingAddress['zone_id']) || tep_not_null($billingAddress['state'])){ ?> class= "success_icon ui-icon-green ui-icon-circle-check" <? }else{?> class="required_icon ui-icon-red ui-icon-gear" <?} ?> style="margin-left: 3px; margin-top: 1px; float: left;" title="Required" /></div></td>

it looks it solve the problem and firefox render well the page....

But there is a problem with IE version 8 and version 8 in compatibility mode that has a bad situation in the page and the box is renderes too short. So the problem is that it is not possible to receive the payment options because you cannot see well the ZIP code.

in this case I have two questions.

Question one: Do somebody know how to solve it and put the box in the right position?

Question two: In my case always will be the same payment options and delivery options. Do somebody know how to change the code to receive these options in the checkout process at the beggining?

Thanks a lot.

Problem in billing_address.php

Hello,

with the default installation, billing address looks to have a bug and the checkout.php is rendered with a mistake like

class= "success_icon ui-icon-green ui-icon-circle-check" class="required_icon ui-icon-red ui-icon-gear" style="margin-left: 3px; margin-top: 1px; float: left;" title="Required" />

under state.

Reading the forum I have seen the right line in billing_address.php must be (note the new div added in bold)

<td class="main" width="33%" id="stateCol_billing"><?php echo $onePageCheckout->getAjaxStateField($defaultCountry);?><div <? if(tep_not_null($billingAddress['zone_id']) || tep_not_null($billingAddress['state'])){ ?><div class= "success_icon ui-icon-green ui-icon-circle-check" <?php }else{?> class="required_icon ui-icon-red ui-icon-gear" <?} ?> style="margin-left: 3px; margin-top: 1px; float: left;" title="Required" /></div></td>

instead of the original one (without the div tag)

<td class="main" width="33%" id="stateCol_billing"><?php echo $onePageCheckout->getAjaxStateField($defaultCountry);?><div <? if(tep_not_null($billingAddress['zone_id']) || tep_not_null($billingAddress['state'])){ ?> class= "success_icon ui-icon-green ui-icon-circle-check" <? }else{?> class="required_icon ui-icon-red ui-icon-gear" <?} ?> style="margin-left: 3px; margin-top: 1px; float: left;" title="Required" /></div></td>

it looks it solve the problem and firefox render well the page....

But there is a problem with IE version 8 and version 8 in compatibility mode that has a bad situation in the page and the box is renderes too short. So the problem is that it is not possible to receive the payment options because you cannot see well the ZIP code.

in this case I have two questions.

Question one: Do somebody know how to solve it and put the box in the right position?

Question two: In my case always will be the same payment options and delivery options. Do somebody know how to change the code to receive these options in the checkout process at the beggining?

Thanks a lot.

Hi

Try adding style to that div style="width:100px; height:20px;" as an example

Steve

Thank you Steve.

it has solved only half of my problems, because the box and red-icon is UNDER state, and not under "Postal Code" label.

So, I need to add this code

"....33%"><?php echo 'Codigo Postal: ' . tep_draw_input_field('billing_zipcode', (isset($...."

when writting the box, and hide the ENTRY_POST_CODE.

Firefox works good, it is only in IE version 8 and IE version 8 compatibility mode.

error_onepagecheckout.jpg

Thank you Steve.

it has solved only half of my problems, because the box and red-icon is UNDER state, and not under "Postal Code" label.

So, I need to add this code

"....33%"><?php echo 'Codigo Postal: ' . tep_draw_input_field('billing_zipcode', (isset($...."

when writting the box, and hide the ENTRY_POST_CODE.

Firefox works good, it is only in IE version 8 and IE version 8 compatibility mode.

error_onepagecheckout.jpg

Hi try adding some more style to that

display:inline;

might do the trick

Steve

Edited by steve_s

Hi Help needed

Ive installed the latest version 1.2

and am having loads of problems when I reach checkout.php

I am using firefox, and when i try to checkout - checkout.php doesnt load - just a blank page

I have put an error report and this is what I get

Notice: Undefined variable: payment in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php  on line 1326

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS' in /home/******/public_html/******/checkout.php on line 50

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS' in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 115

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS' in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 191

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS' in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 203

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS' in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 203

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS' in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 254

Notice: Use of undefined constant NO_COUNT_ZERO_WEIGHT - assumed 'NO_COUNT_ZERO_WEIGHT' in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 541

Notice: Use of undefined constant NO_COUNT_ZERO_WEIGHT - assumed 'NO_COUNT_ZERO_WEIGHT' in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 541

Notice: Constant TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_INVALID_DATE already defined in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/sagepay_form.php on line 18

Notice: Constant TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_INVALID_NUMBER already defined in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/sagepay_form.php on line 19

Notice: Constant TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_UNKNOWN_CARD already defined in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/sagepay_form.php on line 20

Notice: Constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TEXT_ERROR already defined in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php on line 32

Notice: Constant SHIPPING_NOT_INCLUDED already defined in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php on line 16

Notice: Constant TAX_NOT_INCLUDED already defined in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php on line 17

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_REDEEM_BOX - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_REDEEM_BOX' in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php on line 30

Strangely - when I use Internet Explorer - I dont have a problem - it loads fine as does Chrome .

Also when i use the 1.1 version that works fine - and loads in firefox.

Help PLEASE - I have reinstalled this about 6 times and its always the same blank page

how do I get rid of these errors, so that the page loads in firefox

thanks

ron

Edited by fernyburn

Strange ...

I have placed the 2 files (1.2 & 1.1 versions checkout.php)

beside each other and done a compare, and I have located the small piece of code that stops it loading in firefox

<?
 if(ONEPAGE_CHECKOUT_LOADER_POPUP == 'True')
 {
 ?>
 $('#ajaxMessages').dialog({
		shadow: true,
		modal: true,
		width: 400,
	  height: 100,
	  open: function (event, ui){
			$(this).parent().children().children('.ui-dialog-title').hide();
			$(this).parent().children().children('.ui-dialog-titlebar').hide();
			$(this).parent().children().children('.ui-dialog-titlebar-close').hide();
       }
		});
<?
 }
 ?>

Havn't a clue what that code does, but by removing it I can view the site in Firefox ?????

Hi Help needed

Ive installed the latest version 1.2

and am having loads of problems when I reach checkout.php

I am using firefox, and when i try to checkout - checkout.php doesnt load - just a blank page

I have put an error report and this is what I get

Notice: Undefined variable: payment in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php  on line 1326

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS' in /home/******/public_html/******/checkout.php on line 50

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS' in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 115

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS' in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 191

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS' in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 254

Notice: Constant TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_INVALID_DATE already defined in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/sagepay_form.php on line 18

Notice: Constant TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_INVALID_NUMBER already defined in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/sagepay_form.php on line 19

Notice: Constant TEXT_CCVAL_ERROR_UNKNOWN_CARD already defined in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/sagepay_form.php on line 20

Notice: Constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_TEXT_ERROR already defined in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_coupon.php on line 32

Notice: Constant SHIPPING_NOT_INCLUDED already defined in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php on line 16

Notice: Constant TAX_NOT_INCLUDED already defined in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php on line 17

Notice: Use of undefined constant MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_REDEEM_BOX - assumed 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_GV_REDEEM_BOX' in /home/******/public_html/******/includes/modules/order_total/ot_gv.php on line 30

Strangely - when I use Internet Explorer - I dont have a problem - it loads fine as does Chrome .

Also when i use the 1.1 version that works fine - and loads in firefox.

Help PLEASE - I have reinstalled this about 6 times and its always the same blank page

how do I get rid of these errors, so that the page loads in firefox

thanks

ron

Hi Ron,

First are you using the same discount coupon system opc uses?

you can either remove the code for the coupons in checkout.php includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php for the coupons

it will load but you wont be able to use the coupon system you have

analysis of your errors

firstly this is not defined MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS which makes me wonder you dont have same coupon system and gift voucher installed

to get rid of that error

add in includes/application_top.php before the ?> at bootom of the file

define('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS','false');

define('NO_COUNT_ZERO_WEIGHT','false');

rest are conflicting with sage pay and order total modules, simply search for them in the 2 files i managed above if you see any defines for them remove them, conflict solved

Steve

I have a customized site. I managed to integrate checkout.php with the gift registry module, but one (in my opinion) unrelated issue remains.

the login dialog automatically submits in firefox, while it stays open in IE to enter username and password (as it should be).

I'm missing the ajax/javascript skills to know what is happening why.

Can you point me in the right direction to figure out what is going on in firefox and not in IE ?

PS I've validated the site with W3C HTML tools, and no structural html issue stood out, just some javascript the validator didnt understood.

Thanks

Carine

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

the login dialog automatically submits in firefox, while it stays open in IE to enter username and password (as it should be).

This was caused by the autopopulate.js from www.456bereastreet.com script that I integrated for something else

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

I do not use the responsive bootstrap version since i coded my responsive version earlier, but i have bought every 28d of code package to support burts effort and keep this forum alive (albeit more like on life support).

So if you are still here ? What are you waiting for ?!

Find the most frequent unique errors to fix:

grep "PHP" php_error_log.txt | sed "s/^.* PHP/PHP/g" |grep "line" |sort | uniq -c | sort -r > counterrors.txt

Hi,

I have installed one page checkout but when customers click to check out, the page goes to a 404 ... this site doesnt have a ssl certificat if that makes a difference. I installed it on another of my sites with no problems

Kind regards Dawn

Hello.

Do everybody installed and working well OPC?

I had the mentioned problem about the "<div" bug, but I am still unable to get working. (see my previous messages in this page)

Can somebody post a checkout.php example?

Thank you

Hi Ron,

First are you using the same discount coupon system opc uses?

you can either remove the code for the coupons in checkout.php includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php for the coupons

it will load but you wont be able to use the coupon system you have

analysis of your errors

firstly this is not defined MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS which makes me wonder you dont have same coupon system and gift voucher installed

to get rid of that error

add in includes/application_top.php before the ?> at bootom of the file

define('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS','false');

define('NO_COUNT_ZERO_WEIGHT','false');

rest are conflicting with sage pay and order total modules, simply search for them in the 2 files i managed above if you see any defines for them remove them, conflict solved

Steve

THANKS STEVE

Hi!

I am using STS and One page Checkout.

When a customer try to checkout with a different country then default he will get a error message in checkout.js

Payment options and shipping is not displayed and the customer cant checkout.

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6.4)
Timestamp: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:35:00 UTC

Line: 21 Char: 3 Code: 0
URI: http://suncare.no/shop/catalog/includes/checkout/checkout.js

Does any one know of a solution to this problem?

Best regards

Torgrim

Hiya

99.9% of our customers are from England, is there anyway to make the default state (zone) area default to england

The default country is set as the UK

so instead of having - please select on the drop down, have England there instead ?

Thanks

ron

Hello, (especially Steve)

Thanks to help from Steve I now have one page checkout (mostly)working. In fact I just got a purchase using it. And while it did create a customer - it did not create an order or take the product out of stock. Even though it went all the way through my 3rd party processor 2co, including the payment processed email from them.

Does anyone knows of a solution - it would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Hello, (especially Steve)

Thanks to help from Steve I now have one page checkout (mostly)working. In fact I just got a purchase using it. And while it did create a customer - it did not create an order or take the product out of stock. Even though it went all the way through my 3rd party processor 2co, including the payment processed email from them.

Does anyone knows of a solution - it would be very appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

Ok, solved - I had to edit the 2co php file.

Ok, solved - I had to edit the 2co php file.

Hi Chris,

Can you give me a link to your website? I would love to see this working. I had given up trying to get it working on mine a little while ago as I was having such trouble, probably because mine is heavy modified. Anyway, I am inspired to hear that you got it working and maybe will try again.

Thanks

Hi All

OK I have installed this great contribution and works fine upto a point. I use Paypal IPN with Fee but when I click on confirm order it just takes me to the paypal login page instead of the paypal payment page, would appreciate any help to solve this

Regards

Liam

Strange ...

I have placed the 2 files (1.2 & 1.1 versions checkout.php)

beside each other and done a compare, and I have located the small piece of code that stops it loading in firefox

<?
 if(ONEPAGE_CHECKOUT_LOADER_POPUP == 'True')
 {
 ?>
 $('#ajaxMessages').dialog({
		shadow: true,
		modal: true,
		width: 400,
	  height: 100,
	  open: function (event, ui){
			$(this).parent().children().children('.ui-dialog-title').hide();
			$(this).parent().children().children('.ui-dialog-titlebar').hide();
			$(this).parent().children().children('.ui-dialog-titlebar-close').hide();
       }
		});
<?
 }
 ?>

Havn't a clue what that code does, but by removing it I can view the site in Firefox ?????

That allows a popup window or denies it from admin, its not to a biggie if you remove it