One Page Checkout Support

Hi Longhorn1999

I had the same problem as you, I think I found the solution

if you go to the end of includes/checkout/payment_method.php

delete the CREDIT CLASS GIFT VOUCHER CONTRIBUTION

That should fix you problem

Well it did for me anyway :-)

Simon

Simon, you're a life saver!! That salvaged my 3 day weekend which had been wasted installing, restoring backups, installing...etc etc...

It works perfectly now. Thanks again to everyone who gave me suggestions here,

Nick

Edited by longhorn1999

I just installed this and I have an issue, the sub-total is not showing nor is the taxes.

Sub-Total is always displaying $0.00 and then somehow the Total: ends up at some random number which I can't seem to find a reason for as it is not just the shipping. There is also no line for taxes it simply has sub-total, shipping, total.

Another issue is it doesn't display any of the payment details, I use money order as a method of payment yet it doesn't tell the customer where or who to send the Money Order to.

Hi I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction please...

I have this add on installed & it's working perfectly :-) However, I was hoping to add in additional boxes to my checkout.php for customers to enter their prescription E.G I need drop down selection boxes such as: (Left Eye Sphere: 0, +0.25, +0.50)

Is this possible?

I can't add them in as product attributes becuase if a customer selects more than 1 frame, I don't want them to have to keep filling out their prescription. Any clue would be brillant

Many thanks in advance :)

I just installed this and I have an issue, the sub-total is not showing nor is the taxes.

Sub-Total is always displaying $0.00 and then somehow the Total: ends up at some random number which I can't seem to find a reason for as it is not just the shipping. There is also no line for taxes it simply has sub-total, shipping, total.

Hi Stealth1

I had a similar issue where there was no sub-total showing, but I do not show tax

I disabled (about line 106 in my checkout.php) //$onePageCheckout->fixTaxes();

and

in checkout_process.php (about line 77) //$onePageCheckout->fixTaxes();

As far as I know to show tax or not was an option in the admin area, try and enable that before you modify the files and see if it shows up.

Simon

Hello!

Does anyone know how can we add the customer details in Customer table as right now it goes to order table?

Thanks

Hi

I think they have to login after placing order and details are then in customer table, not 100% sure as never tried

Steve

Hi I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction please...

I have this add on installed & it's working perfectly :-) However, I was hoping to add in additional boxes to my checkout.php for customers to enter their prescription E.G I need drop down selection boxes such as: (Left Eye Sphere: 0, +0.25, +0.50)

Is this possible?

I can't add them in as product attributes becuase if a customer selects more than 1 frame, I don't want them to have to keep filling out their prescription. Any clue would be brillant

Many thanks in advance :)

Easiest way is to use the comments text box, telling customers to put data in there

edit

includes/checkout/comment.php to include a message just simple html will do if only using one language

Steve

Hello there, I am using Paypal Standard, and after payment, the customer gets directed to checkout_process.php, but the cart remains full, and the order status remains at preparing, and the customer account is not created by opc. Any ideas?

Hi

try redirecting them to the actual paypal mod, it has redirect to checkout success page

Steve

Hello!

there is one problem: password confirmation don't work in "billing address". If I enter the passwords are not identical, the registration is still going on

Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

P.S. Thanks for this contribution!

Edited by tormo3

Hi,

One quick question for anyone familiar with this contribution, can I use this along with purchase without account contribution? Basically what I want is a clean checkout area. basically when they press checkout they should be moved to a login page that asks if they want to 1) purchase without account 2) create account 3) login to existing account. For example if they click checkout without account. They should be taken to a one page checkout with fields to fill in (ex address, name, phone #, etc) but if they press login and use their account, it should take them to the same page but the fields that were empty for purchase without account should be prefield but editable. I think I might not be clear enough but I really am trying. Also in my footer I have a "log in" link. If they press that I don't want to "purchase without account" to show. If someone can tell me how do achieve that, that would be great. OR I'm willing to pay 100$ for anyone that can do that for me.

Thanks

AE

Thank you in advance,

AE

Hello!

there is one problem: password confirmation don't work in "billing address". If I enter the passwords are not identical, the registration is still going on

Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

P.S. Thanks for this contribution!

Hi everyone,

I seem to be having this same problem as well. Thanks to tormo3 for pointing it out or I might've missed it in testing. Any solutions would be much appreciated,

Thanks,

Nick

Hi all,

I installed this contribution generally it works, but when in "shopping cart" page and click "Checkout" or "Continue Shopping" buttons nothing happen. It seems there is no link for this two buttons, while the "Update" works. Do you know how to fix this?

Hi,

One quick question for anyone familiar with this contribution, can I use this along with purchase without account contribution? Basically what I want is a clean checkout area. basically when they press checkout they should be moved to a login page that asks if they want to 1) purchase without account 2) create account 3) login to existing account. For example if they click checkout without account. They should be taken to a one page checkout with fields to fill in (ex address, name, phone #, etc) but if they press login and use their account, it should take them to the same page but the fields that were empty for purchase without account should be prefield but editable. I think I might not be clear enough but I really am trying. Also in my footer I have a "log in" link. If they press that I don't want to "purchase without account" to show. If someone can tell me how do achieve that, that would be great. OR I'm willing to pay 100$ for anyone that can do that for me.

Thanks

AE

Great question. Same here, I wonder if this can be done and waiting for answer.

Hi all,

I installed this contribution generally it works, but when in "shopping cart" page and click "Checkout" or "Continue Shopping" buttons nothing happen. It seems there is no link for this two buttons, while the "Update" works. Do you know how to fix this?

Pls disregard this question. I figured it out, in "shopping_cart.php" instead of "tep_image_button" I had "tep_image_submit"

Hi,

Thanks

AE

Hi

I would suggest asking in get a freelancer . com

Steve

Even with a clean installation (OSC,then One Page Checkout) I can't get editable fields for payment methods.

For example:

Credit Card (supplied with osc) works fine, I can type information.

PSIGate has no editable fields.

LinkPoint Connect has no editable fields.

I have spent a crazy amount of time with this silly problem, and I simply cannot find the bug. It has been mentioned a few times in this thread, but no one has actually said how to fix it (that I can find). Supposedly, v 1.03 fixed it, but even that does not seem to work properly for me. On freelancer .com someone was trying to buy a solution.

Payment_Method.png

Hi

I would suggest asking in get a freelancer . com

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the advice, but I need someone that is mainly familiar with this contirbution and can help me isntall the "purchase without account" contribution and link them as I mentioned above. If you can help me, I would gladly compensate you for your help. Please let me know

Thanks

AE

Thank you in advance,

AE

Hi, i've installed your new version and i get the following error on checkout

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::calculate_discount() in /.../.../.../.../catalog/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 190

Have i something missed?

Thanks for your help

I too am getting this error if I have discount module turned on. Did you ever figure this out?

Thanks for any advice

Hi All,

I am really struggling with this add on. I am hoping someone can guide me in the right direction. I am getting this error when I have discount module turned on:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method: stdClass->calculate_discount() in ............................. classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 190

I have seen a few mentions of it on the thread, but no actual resolve of the problem. Does anyone have a clue for me??

Many Thanks

Hi All,

I am really struggling with this add on. I am hoping someone can guide me in the right direction. I am getting this error when I have discount module turned on:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method: stdClass->calculate_discount() in ............................. classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 190

I have seen a few mentions of it on the thread, but no actual resolve of the problem. Does anyone have a clue for me??

Many Thanks

I PM'd several people on here and it doesn't seem like anyone was able to get both add-ons working properly together. I ended up dropping discount coupons and deleting all the KTG references just to get one page checkout working well, though even still the password confirmation on the checkout page doesn't seem to work for me or a couple of others. But if you do find a workaround please post it as there are many of us who would love for both of these to work...

I have had to comment this out to get the module to update orders to match the customer, after customer registration. What is this code? Is it important? Anyone?

switch($GLOBALS[$paymentMethod]->code)
	{
		case 'paypal_ipn':
			unset($GLOBALS['cartID']);
			unset($GLOBALS['cart_PayPal_IPN_ID']);
			tep_session_unregister('cartID');
			tep_session_unregister('cart_PayPal_IPN_ID');
		break;
		case 'paypal_standard':
			unset($GLOBALS['cart_PayPal_Standard_ID']);
			tep_session_unregister('cart_PayPal_Standard_ID');
		break;
	}
	//EOF Tell Paypal to pre-recorded Order again or the new options will not be applied

I have had to comment this out to get the module to update orders to match the customer, after customer registration. What is this code? Is it important? Anyone?

switch($GLOBALS[$paymentMethod]->code)
	{
		case 'paypal_ipn':
			unset($GLOBALS['cart_PayPal_IPN_ID']);
			tep_session_unregister('cart_PayPal_IPN_ID');
		break;
		case 'paypal_standard':
			unset($GLOBALS['cart_PayPal_Standard_ID']);
			tep_session_unregister('cart_PayPal_Standard_ID');
		break;
	}
	//EOF Tell Paypal to pre-recorded Order again or the new options will not be applied

Hi it only is important i guess if your uisng paypal_ipn.php or payapl_standard.php payment mods

it just unset and unrigsters sessions for them

Steve