• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Hi,

Dear all,

I have 2 questions

1) The New address box is not validated and it accepts null characters.How to validate new address fields?

2) In edit address the drop down for state is not shown when country is changed(Even the country has zones in it)

Regards

Ram

Hi,

Dear all,

I have 2 questions

1) The New address box is not validated and it accepts null characters.How to validate new address fields?

2) In edit address the drop down for state is not shown when country is changed(Even the country has zones in it)

Regards

Ram

Hi Ram,

What version of osc are you using? also are you using STS?

also recheck install

Steve

Ive had the exact issues related to this reply. I installed the KGT module but the errors seem to be to do with a different contribution again. Checkout.php seems to be a file for a very modified site.

Ive never had this contribution to work 100%. It worked better as 1.09 for me but the checkout.php from that version has edits for the gift voucher contribtion that is causing the

"1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'where customer_id = '16'' at line 1

select amount from where customer_id = '16'" error.

There are a few bits of

// Start - CREDIT CLASS Gift Voucher Contribution

// End - CREDIT CLASS Gift Voucher Contribution

but at the bottom there is a

// Start - CREDIT CLASS Gift Voucher Contribution

without a

// End - CREDIT CLASS Gift Voucher Contribution

I cant work out where it ends. There is code with "GV" in all over. Im just taking pot shots at removing code.

Im gutted cos I just spent ages installing KGT and it turned out to be another contribution! I suppose it might come in handy if I can get it to work. When I install it I get

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::calculate_discount() in /home//public_html/catalog/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 190

When I go to te checkout.

Thanks for the time you put into this contribution!

Hi i will send you my files

or add this to includes/application_top.php

find

require('includes/configure.php');

add after it

define('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS','false');
      define('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_COUPON_STATUS','false');

now no code needs to be removed

Steve

Edited by steve_s

Hello!

I have trouble completing the installation. I cannot find catalog/includes/modules/payment/protx_direct.php and catalog/protx_process.php

So i cannot complete changes in it. Can anybody help?

Hi

Just ignore them files if you don't have them and move on to next step

Steve

Hi. I have a problem with charset in latin2.

Installed version of the module One Page Checkout: 1.1

OsCommerce version installed on localhost: 2.2

I tried to set the charset (iso-8859-2 and utf-8) both in the mysql database and store (php). Unfortunately, when i download/write data to a mysql database using AJAX (e.g. adding a new address to the address book) displays now badly off-encoded text - "bush" (e.g. AóÅÄÅóÄÅÅ AóÅÄÅóÄÅÅ).

It does not help also put a header tag ...

header("Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8");

... on checkout.php file or in the file includes/onepage_checkout.php.

Please help.

ps. sorry for my poor english ;)

Can someone tested the latest version of the module with charset latin2 (iso-8859-2)?

Hi all,

If the checkout fails for any reason the verification box next to the state drop-down turns red even if its a valid state. One has to select a different state to get rid of this red X. I tested the demo site and even they had the same problem. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I would really appreciate some help on this one.

Thanks

Hello, I had to fix this to get PayPal Express Checkout to work so if you would like to fix it here is the change.

Locate this code in the onepage_checkout.php in classes folder.

$Qaddress = tep_db_query('select ab.entry_firstname, ab.entry_lastname, ab.entry_company, ab.entry_street_address, ab.entry_suburb, ab.entry_postcode, ab.entry_city, ab.entry_zone_id, z.zone_name, ab.entry_country_id, c.countries_id, c.countries_name, c.countries_iso_code_2, c.countries_iso_code_3, c.address_format_id, ab.entry_state from ' . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . ' ab left join ' . TABLE_ZONES . ' z on (ab.entry_zone_id = z.zone_id) left join ' . TABLE_COUNTRIES . ' c on (ab.entry_country_id = c.countries_id) where ab.customers_id = "' . (int)$customer_id . '" and ab.address_book_id = "' . (int)$addressID . '"');

$address = tep_db_fetch_array($Qaddress);

Underneath that code

Find $address['entry_state']

And change to $address['zone_name']

That should do it!

Can someone tested the latest version of the module with charset latin2 (iso-8859-2)?

Try the demo create an account with one page checkout, checkout logout then log back in, goto account and look at address see if its valid letters

Try the demo create an account with one page checkout, checkout logout then log back in, goto account and look at address see if its valid letters

I tested on the demo and got this result:

1. Checkout page -> screenshot
  2. Page order information (after make order) -> screenshot

Hi Ram,

What version of osc are you using? also are you using STS?

also recheck install

Steve

Hi steve,

thnks for your promt response.. I am using oscommerce(rc2a) not a sts shop..

I have chekcked the installation files and everything seems ok...

The bug i have mentiond are in their demo site too..

Regards

Ram

Edited by leelaram

The KGT module is not working. I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::calculate_discount() 

The calculate_discount function is in discount_coupon.php (includes/classes). Have I missed something?

Was this issue resolved?

I get the same when I install the kgt module.

Was this issue resolved?

I get the same when I install the kgt module.

Hi

Try this in checkout.php

find

require('includes/application_top.php');

add after

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'discount_coupon.php');

Steve

Thanks for your suggestions over last couple of days. Ive made progress!

Because of the number of configuration combinations that are possible ive been trying to get it straight in my head!

Im anticipating CCGV issues when OPC is enabled but ill cross that bridge later. I dont want/need CCGV, so will try to comment it out.

At the moment discount coupons works until I enable OPC 1.1.

When OPC is enabled and I go to checkout I get....

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::calculate_discount() in /home/hydroio/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 190

This happen regardless of being logged in or not.

I tried adding

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'discount_coupon.php');

to checkout.php but it didnt help.

Ive created a headache for myself really cos its Discount Coupons causing issues. But I did want to invoice foot customers and offer a discount so creating a customer present account and using a voucher is probably the simplest way. Hence my determination to get KGT's contribution to work.

Many Thanks for the time and effort you put into my case and others! You've kept it alive!!

Edited by rikpotts

Hi how it going, I am having a design issue, basically I have the new paypal web payments pro installed and it works

however when using one page checkout the credit card details look squashed, but they look fine on the normal site.

any ideas where I should be editing the code to improve the design of the credit cards in one page.

Thanks

Getting better with mods but no programmer am I.

Hi all,

I've had to roll back to v1.07 as I had some issues with all the later versions. However, its all working fine aside from the shipping address.

The customer is able to enter a shipping address and it goes through to checkout success without error, but the order comes through with identical billing and shipping addresses (both are the entered billing address).

Does anyone know what might be causing this?

Cheers

Andy

Hi!

The payment and shipping fields does not populate and also the billing method does not get activated. The error on firebug is

$.ajaxq is not a function

[break on this error]

$.ajaxq('orderUpdate', o);\n

I think js files are not called properly. Any ideas

replace relative calls to js files fixed

ie

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="www.yoursite.com/ext/jQuery/jQuery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="www.yoursite.com/ext/jQuery/jQuery.ajaxq.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="www.yoursite.com/ext/jQuery/jQuery.pstrength.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="www.yoursite.com/ext/jQuery/jQuery.ui.js"></script>

Also what version of osc is it?

Steve

replace relative calls to js files fixed

ie

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="www.yoursite.com/ext/jQuery/jQuery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="www.yoursite.com/ext/jQuery/jQuery.ajaxq.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="www.yoursite.com/ext/jQuery/jQuery.pstrength.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="www.yoursite.com/ext/jQuery/jQuery.ui.js"></script>

Also what version of osc is it?

Steve

Thanks for replying. The direct URLS didn't work. Although I roamed around here and disabled sts, which made it work. Any idea how can I have both STS and OPC together? Also how can I find the version of the osc? Mine is custom made and couldn't find the version

Thanks

Thanks for replying. The direct URLS didn't work. Although I roamed around here and disabled sts, which made it work. Any idea how can I have both STS and OPC together? Also how can I find the version of the osc? Mine is custom made and couldn't find the version

Thanks

Hi there is a guide here in these froum use search and bottom and search for STS

version should be in includes/application_top.php look for

// Define the project version

Steve

At the moment discount coupons works until I enable OPC 1.1.

When OPC is enabled and I go to checkout I get....

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::calculate_discount() in /home/hydroio/public_html/catalog/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 190

This happen regardless of being logged in or not.

But ive noticed this.....

If I go to onepage_checkout.php and change.....\

//BOF KGT
       if (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS == 'true' && is_object( $order->coupon )){
         //kgt - discount coupons

$applied_discount = 0;
           $discount = $order->coupon->calculate_discount( $order->products[$i], $valid_products_count );
           if( $discount['applied_discount'] > 0 ) $valid_products_count++;
           $shown_price = $order->coupon->calculate_shown_price( $discount, $order->products[$i] );
           //var_dump($shown_price);
           $shown_price = $shown_price['actual_shown_price'];
       } else {
           $shown_price = tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']) * $order->products[$i]['qty'];

}
       $order->info['subtotal'] += $shown_price;
         /**************
         $shown_price = tep_add_tax($order->products[$i]['final_price'], $order->products[$i]['tax']) * $order->products[$i]['qty'];
       $order->info['subtotal'] += $shown_price;
         **************/
         //end kgt - discount coupons
       //EOF KGT

to this....

//kgt - discount coupons
       if( is_object( $this->coupon ) ) {
         $applied_discount = 0;
         $discount = $this->coupon->calculate_discount( $this->products[$index], $valid_products_count );
         if( $discount['applied_discount'] > 0 ) $valid_products_count++;
         $shown_price = $this->coupon->calculate_shown_price( $discount, $this->products[$index] );
         $this->info['subtotal'] += $shown_price['shown_price'];
         $shown_price = $shown_price['actual_shown_price'];
       } else {
         $shown_price = tep_add_tax($this->products[$index]['final_price'], $this->products[$index]['tax']) * $this->products[$index]['qty'];
         $this->info['subtotal'] += $shown_price;
       }
       /**************
       $shown_price = tep_add_tax($this->products[$index]['final_price'], $this->products[$index]['tax']) * $this->products[$index]['qty'];
       $this->info['subtotal'] += $shown_price;
       **************/
       //end kgt - discount coupons

and

//kgt - discount coupon
     if( MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS == 'true' && is_object( $order->coupon ) )
     {
       //$order->coupon->applied_discount = $applied_discount;
       $order->info['total'] = $order->coupon->finalize_discount( $order->info );
       $onepage['coupon'] = $order->coupon;
     }
     //end kgt - discount coupon

to this

//kgt - discount coupon
     if( is_object( $this->coupon ) ) {
       $this->info['total'] = $this->coupon->finalize_discount( $this->info );
     }
     //end kgt - discount coupon

The discount works except that my subtotal is $0.00 (no flippin pound sign on my new mac!!!)

I messed about for ages and couldn't get it to work. So I left firefox on the mysite.com/checkout.php, uploaded the original onepage_checkout.php, pressed refresh and hey presto, it worked.... perfectly.

But when I leave the site, or login or anything to reload the whole page I get the original Fatal Error listed above.

So the code in onepage_checkout works! kinda. Can anyone shed any light, or point me in a direction I could tackle this problem?

Many Thanks