• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Hi Steve,

Thank you for replying. I'm using paypal standard. The problem with shipping charged: paypal and admin is different. The problem with qty is that it only show qty=1 all the time. No matter how many items are got bought. It show the total of all order.

Happy Late New year

Hi

Happy new year, if its does the same on normal checkout, you would be best to ask this, in general support>payment modules>paypal standard

Steve

Happy new year everyone.

I am having ago at installing paypal payment pro with 3d secure.

It works in sts and outside of sts(card gets processed but no 3d secure), but one page checkout doesnt even process the card, I get error: all payment fields are required.

Any ideas what I need to add to one page to get this to work, I guess its some variable or other thats not getting passed on when using one page checkout.

Thanks

Getting better with mods but no programmer am I.

Happy new year everyone.

It works in sts and outside of sts(card gets processed but no 3d secure), but one page checkout doesnt even process the card, I get error: all payment fields are required.

Any ideas what I need to add to one page to get this to work, I guess its some variable or other thats not getting passed on when using one page checkout.

Thanks

Sorry i don't know why its not working tbh

Steve

Has anyone been able to get this One Page Checkout to work with just one payment method? I have PayPal Direct Payment and only want that one to appear but it only works if I have a second method enabled like Google checkout. Not sure what I need to do to get this to work with just one.

Basically if it has just the one it gets stuck on Updating Payment information and never displays the shipping options and etc.

Thanks.

NEED HELP

I had broken this myself so I put all the code back and my problem was that the fields for the PayPal Direct Payment module were not appearing on the page, just titles and not all of them... so I found this line "$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$payment]->selection();" in the classes/onepage_checkout.php file and uncommented it, it started working for me. I can even place an order.

But now I have the following problems:

1. If a credit card number is not valid it goes back to the checkout.php page with no error messages.

2. How can PayPal Express checkout work with this? I have the paypal express checkout option on the shopping cart page and if you go through paypal you are then redirected back to login.php not the checkout.php, is the one page checkout not meant to work with paypal express or do you need to have an account?

3. If you sign-in to an account, the payment fields appear on the screen twice (so its duplicating)

Would appreciate any help! Thank you.

Salina

NEED HELP

I had broken this myself so I put all the code back and my problem was that the fields for the PayPal Direct Payment module were not appearing on the page, just titles and not all of them... so I found this line "$confirmation = $GLOBALS[$payment]->selection();" in the classes/onepage_checkout.php file and uncommented it, it started working for me. I can even place an order.

But now I have the following problems:

1. If a credit card number is not valid it goes back to the checkout.php page with no error messages.

2. How can PayPal Express checkout work with this? I have the paypal express checkout option on the shopping cart page and if you go through paypal you are then redirected back to login.php not the checkout.php, is the one page checkout not meant to work with paypal express or do you need to have an account?

3. If you sign-in to an account, the payment fields appear on the screen twice (so its duplicating)

Would appreciate any help! Thank you.

Salina

Hi Salina,

That is how it seems to work see here http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/350747-paypal-express-checkout-straight-to-paypal/

Hope that helps out also ask for help in that sub forum general add ons payment modules

Steve

Hi Salina,

That is how it seems to work see here http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/350747-paypal-express-checkout-straight-to-paypal/

Hope that helps out also ask for help in that sub forum general add ons payment modules

Steve

Okay, so with PayPal Express Checkout it does seem they would have to have an account then. That answers that, will create an account and try it out, thank you.

But do you have any idea why the payment fields would duplicate on the checkout.php page after you sign in and change the billing address to use?

And should error messages appear to users at all if the payment is declined? Do you know where this is at in the code so I could look at it?

Thanks again

Salina

Hi

I am useing 1.09 and haveing problems with the pay pal thing other wise no problem. So I updated to the 1.1 and now haveing the KTG coupon sql error. How to take out the KTG support?

Ok I get an error

1146 - Table 'mydb_osc1.TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER' doesn't exist

select amount from TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER where customer_id = '344

If I use the new includes/checkout/payment_method.php

I have the new KGT installed haven't tested it yet I figure it is this line

$gv_query = tep_db_query("select amount from " . TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER . " where customer_id = '" . $customer_id . "'")

where is TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER supposed to be defined?

Happy new year everyone.

Thanks

Are you using ms2.2 if so u need to comment and un-comment out some code in includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php

Steve

Ok I get an error

1146 - Table 'mydb_osc1.TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER' doesn't exist

select amount from TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER where customer_id = '344

If I use the new includes/checkout/payment_method.php

I have the new KGT installed haven't tested it yet I figure it is this line

$gv_query = tep_db_query("select amount from " . TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER . " where customer_id = '" . $customer_id . "'")

where is TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER supposed to be defined?

all tables are defined, in includes/database_tables.php

just add a define that should take care of it add before ?>

define('TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER', '');

Steve

Okay, so with PayPal Express Checkout it does seem they would have to have an account then. That answers that, will create an account and try it out, thank you.

But do you have any idea why the payment fields would duplicate on the checkout.php page after you sign in and change the billing address to use?

And should error messages appear to users at all if the payment is declined? Do you know where this is at in the code so I could look at it?

Thanks again

Salina

Address fields are taking from paypal when they return so it should be populated, after payment surely they goto login.php create an account an order should be made, i think

if payment is declined yes users should be told this, it will be in the payment module, includes/modules/payment/paypal_us_express.php

Steve

Hi all,

If the checkout fails for any reason the verification box next to the state drop-down turns red even if its a valid state. One has to select a different state to get rid of this red X. I tested the demo site and even they had the same problem. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I would really appreciate some help on this one.

Thanks

all tables are defined, in includes/database_tables.php

just add a define that should take care of it add before ?>

define('TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER', '');

Steve

Hi Happy new year

Looks like I have 2 errors now

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'where customer_id = '344'' at line 1

select amount from where customer_id = '344'

this is a great conrtib thanks for making it

Hi all,

If the checkout fails for any reason the verification box next to the state drop-down turns red even if its a valid state. One has to select a different state to get rid of this red X. I tested the demo site and even they had the same problem. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I would really appreciate some help on this one.

Thanks

Hi if demo site has the same bug then report it to itwebexperts at kjavitz @ itwebexperts.com piece it together

Steve

Hi Happy new year

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'where customer_id = '344'' at line 1

ok add this to includes/application_top.php at bottom of file before ?>

define('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_STATUS','flase');

if still no luck look for in checkout.php and includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php

//BOF KGT

code here

//EOF KGT

and remove any code you see embedded in them comments

Steve

Hi Happy new year

The problem is I don't have the Credit Class & Gift Voucher contrib installed just commented out the code

The problem is I don't have the Credit Class & Gift Voucher contrib installed just commented out the code

Yes i agree i have reported this to them anyone who does not have that contribution installed will get errors, they need to redo install instructions for those who don't have KGT discount installed

Steve

Address fields are taking from paypal when they return so it should be populated, after payment surely they goto login.php create an account an order should be made, i think

if payment is declined yes users should be told this, it will be in the payment module, includes/modules/payment/paypal_us_express.php

Steve

Hi Steve, thank you for the reply. The above issues were not related to paypal express checkout, they were just in general to the one page checkout. After hours of investigation I realized that the error messaging for paypal_wpp.php which is what I use, is setup to work with the checkout_payment.php page, it redirects there so when using the one page checkout it goes there and then back to the checkout.php losing all the data being returned. If I change the file name for the old checkout to point to the new checkout.php everything works fine but this does defeat the purpose of being able to turn on and off the one page checkout.

In addition, to keep the payment module from duplicating I had to remove the update of the payment methods in the javascript when you update the cart or change the billing address.

Suffice to say it has taken more than a few modifications to get this to work with my setup but it seems to work well now. Thank you.

Salina

Yes i agree i have reported this to them anyone who does not have that contribution installed will get errors, they need to redo install instructions for those who don't have KGT discount installed

Steve

Might be a nice thing to do. Since everyone's stores look and act different. PHP is designed to be Modular.

hi.

can anyone help with the ajax-loader.gif and the contributions i mentioned above?

thx

I didn't see anyone respond to this question. Apparently the image does not have enough time to load to the page and that is why it does not appear. You can preload the image on the checkout.php page before that page loads so it will appear.

Here is the javascript code:

<script language="javascript">

<!--

if (document.images)

{

pic1= new Image(32,32);

pic1.src="http://yoururl...etc/ajax-loader.gif";

}

//-->

</SCRIPT>

hi.

can anyone help with the ajax-loader.gif and the contributions i mentioned above?

thx

I didn't see anyone respond to this question. Apparently the image does not have enough time to load to the page and that is why it does not appear. You can preload the image on the checkout.php page before that page loads so it will appear.

Here is the javascript code:

<script language="javascript">

<!--

if (document.images)

{

pic1= new Image(32,32);

pic1.src="http://yoururl...etc/ajax-loader.gif";

}

//-->

</SCRIPT>

Hi. I have a problem with charset in latin2.

Installed version of the module One Page Checkout: 1.1

OsCommerce version installed on localhost: 2.2

I tried to set the charset (iso-8859-2 and utf-8) both in the mysql database and store (php). Unfortunately, when i download/write data to a mysql database using AJAX (e.g. adding a new address to the address book) displays now badly off-encoded text - "bush" (e.g. AóÅÄÅóÄÅÅ AóÅÄÅóÄÅÅ).

It does not help also put a header tag ...

header("Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8");

... on checkout.php file or in the file includes/onepage_checkout.php.

Please help.

ps. sorry for my poor english ;)

Steve

Ive had the exact issues related to this reply. I installed the KGT module but the errors seem to be to do with a different contribution again. Checkout.php seems to be a file for a very modified site.

Ive never had this contribution to work 100%. It worked better as 1.09 for me but the checkout.php from that version has edits for the gift voucher contribtion that is causing the

"1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'where customer_id = '16'' at line 1

select amount from where customer_id = '16'" error.

There are a few bits of

// Start - CREDIT CLASS Gift Voucher Contribution

// End - CREDIT CLASS Gift Voucher Contribution

but at the bottom there is a

// Start - CREDIT CLASS Gift Voucher Contribution

without a

// End - CREDIT CLASS Gift Voucher Contribution

I cant work out where it ends. There is code with "GV" in all over. Im just taking pot shots at removing code.

Im gutted cos I just spent ages installing KGT and it turned out to be another contribution! I suppose it might come in handy if I can get it to work. When I install it I get

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::calculate_discount() in /home//public_html/catalog/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 190

When I go to te checkout.

Thanks for the time you put into this contribution!

Edited by rikpotts