• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Hello All, hopefully someone has seen this problem and can provide some assistance.

Hi I am currently using 1.09 version

Both Payment mention show up without any problem. See the image below:

image-1.jpg

When Credit Card "Radio" button is clicked, instead of getting TextBox field, I see blanks. Please see the image below.

image-2.jpg

Has anyone encounter similar problem. I have double checked all the files and doesn't seem like anything was missed.

Thanks

Hello All, hopefully someone has seen this problem and can provide some assistance.

Hi I am currently using 1.09 version

Both Payment mention show up without any problem. See the image below:

image-1.jpg

When Credit Card "Radio" button is clicked, instead of getting TextBox field, I see blanks. Please see the image below.

image-2.jpg

Has anyone encounter similar problem. I have double checked all the files and doesn't seem like anything was missed.

Thanks

Hi

What credit card module is this also send them images and submit a bug report

Steve

Hi there, I seem to have a serious problem with my entire checkout process at the moment, where I was originally getting a 500 error on the rerutn to the site from Paypal, my customers are now reporting a 500 error when they simply try and select checkout now (which is very odd as there have been no mods on this site for weeks and was working fine).

The error in the site log is as follow:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method currencies::calculate_price() in /home/www/ukspecsdirect.com/shop/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 272

I believe line 272 is

// attributes price
       if (isset($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'])) {
         reset($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes']);
         while (list($option, $value) = each($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'])) {
           $attribute_price_query = tep_db_query("select options_values_price, price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$prid . "' and options_id = '" . (int)$option . "' and options_values_id = '" . (int)$value . "'");
           $attribute_price = tep_db_fetch_array($attribute_price_query);
           if ($attribute_price['price_prefix'] == '+') {
             $this->total += $currencies->calculate_price($attribute_price['options_values_price'], $products_tax, $qty);
           } else {
             $this->total -= $currencies->calculate_price($attribute_price['options_values_price'], $products_tax, $qty);

None of this makes any sense to me and I'm ready to jump off the white cliffs trying to understand it, it may have nothing to do with OPC so apologies up front if I'm completely off the mark, but this is the only mod I've made to the checout process, if anyone could help I would be so grateful.

Edited by Brooks552

Hi there, I seem to have a serious problem with my entire checkout process at the moment, where I was originally getting a 500 error on the rerutn to the site from Paypal, my customers are now reporting a 500 error when they simply try and select checkout now (which is very odd as there have been no mods on this site for weeks and was working fine).

The error in the site log is as follow:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method currencies::calculate_price() in /home/www/ukspecsdirect.com/shop/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 272

I believe line 272 is

// attributes price
       if (isset($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'])) {
         reset($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes']);
         while (list($option, $value) = each($this->contents[$products_id]['attributes'])) {
           $attribute_price_query = tep_db_query("select options_values_price, price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$prid . "' and options_id = '" . (int)$option . "' and options_values_id = '" . (int)$value . "'");
           $attribute_price = tep_db_fetch_array($attribute_price_query);
           if ($attribute_price['price_prefix'] == '+') {
             $this->total += $currencies->calculate_price($attribute_price['options_values_price'], $products_tax, $qty);
           } else {
             $this->total -= $currencies->calculate_price($attribute_price['options_values_price'], $products_tax, $qty);

None of this makes any sense to me and I'm ready to jump off the white cliffs trying to understand it, it may have nothing to do with OPC so apologies up front if I'm completely off the mark, but this is the only mod I've made to the checout process, if anyone could help I would be so grateful.

Hi

This is down to normal osc not one page checkout, i would suggest uploading the following files from catalog/includes/classes folder

shopping_cart.php

orders.php

currencies.php

Steve

Thanks for the reply. This is happening both with Authorize.net module and also standard credit card module which comes with default oscommerce.

Onepage Checkout version: opc1.09

osCommerce 2.2-MS2

PHP Version 5.0.4

Thanks

Hi

Try the new autorize.net one, one that comes with osc seems to have bugs

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4091

Steve

same problem.

Can you tell me how to disable onclick radio button. At this stage I don't mind having Credit card radio button check by default and all the fields visible. There is no need for dynamic disble of credit card payments.

Hi

This is down to normal osc not one page checkout, i would suggest uploading the following files from catalog/includes/classes folder

shopping_cart.php

orders.php

currencies.php

Steve

Steve, your a life saver, I uploaded a fresh version of currencies.php and everything seems to now work fine! I still can't understand it though as I haven't changed this file......but who cares i's back and working.

I have a suggestion from my hosts in relation to the Paypal time out I was getting through the checkout process, they've suggested:

"Regarding the initial problem that you were experiencing I would advise you to create the custom php.ini file as suggested from our system administrators and to set the following line in it:

max_execution_time = 60"

As you can tell I know very little of php, would you know how I would go about this?

Steve, your a life saver, I uploaded a fresh version of currencies.php and everything seems to now work fine! I still can't understand it though as I haven't changed this file......but who cares i's back and working.

I have a suggestion from my hosts in relation to the Paypal time out I was getting through the checkout process, they've suggested:

"Regarding the initial problem that you were experiencing I would advise you to create the custom php.ini file as suggested from our system administrators and to set the following line in it:

max_execution_time = 60"

As you can tell I know very little of php, would you know how I would go about this?

simply create a file called php.ini use notepad to do this

add

max_execution_time = 60"

now place that in public_html folder but to be sure ask host what folder that file should be placed in

Steve

Hi there, everything seems to work fine for me, however, if I try and add an address to an existing customers address book as soon as the select country is used, I get this, and cannot continue.

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Timestamp: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:54:08 UTC

Line: 21

Char: 3

Code: 0

This is only when using add a new aadress, edit works fine.

Edited by josephicon

Hi there, everything seems to work fine for me, however, if I try and add an address to an existing customers address book as soon as the select country is used, I get this, and cannot continue.

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Timestamp: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:54:08 UTC

Line: 21

Char: 3

Code: 0

This is only when using add a new aadress, edit works fine.

Try and see if it does the same on their demo site if it does report it as a bug to itwebexperts.com

Steve

It is back up, so it seems it has to do with the fact that it updates the state field on select, and we dont use the state field

I am right for when I do this:

if (ACCOUNT_STATE != 'true') {  

it works. SO I need to find what it does at the onSelect to update the state, but it sure is a bug.

Edited by josephicon

I am right for when I do this:

if (ACCOUNT_STATE != 'true') {  

it works. SO I need to find what it does at the onSelect to update the state, but it sure is a bug.

I resolved it by removing the line:

onePage.addCountryAjax($('select[name="country"]', $this), 'state', 'stateCol')   

in checkout.php section:

<?php echo addslashes(WINDOW_BUTTON_NEW_ADDRESS);?>': function (){   

So the issue arises when there is no State input box to update on select of a country.

I just installed One Page Checkout and im getting this error when I press checkout...

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/omarsule/public_html/includes/header.php:231) in /home/omarsule/public_html/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 59...does anyone have a solution for this?

I just installed One Page Checkout and im getting this error when I press checkout...

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/****/public_html/includes/header.php:231) in /home/****/public_html/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 59...does anyone have a solution for this?

Ok, so I solved my problem. Since i was using a template I had to go into my includes/header.php file and wherever there was a tep_show_category, I had to replace it with tep_show_category_template.

But when I press the checkout button my page is distorted and it doesn't look right, can someone tell me how to fix this?. For an example my site is kitchengiftsandgadgets.com

Thanks,

Omar

I have installed the contribution...would be great if I can have it working...here are some issues i am experiencing...

make changes? problem

My problem is that when I am on the checkout page and I click on the button to make changes (Make Changes?) to the cart I get:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /homepages/5/d180349627/htdocs/test_store/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 741

login window problem:

if I want to login from the checkout page instead of filling the forms (Already have an account?) and click on the button, a login little window comes up but the button does not work even if I enter my login information...no error displayed or anything...just nothing happens

shipping overwriting problem

When I fillout the shipping form at checkout, it calculates the shipping charge based on the "per item" setting i opted for in the admin page...

After I hit the continue button, it takes me to PayPal payment page (using PayPal Standard Payment) and it asks for my zip code to calculate shipping again...showing different shipping charges

how can i fix this shipping overlapping issue? should I remove any shipping settings in my PayPal account? (Working with sandbox...as I am still testing)

Button image problem

When on the checkout form page checkout.php, instead of the text in the buttons I have displayed what I believe is the alternative text to an image...in fact on the button to make changes to the cart is says _IMAGE_UPDATE and on the button to login (in case you already have an account) it says IMAGE_LOGIN

Everything works except when I click to continue to checkout, it loads the checkout_process.php but it never checks out. It just loops back to the checkout.php page with the same product in the shopping cart and the CC is never processed. If the user logs in, this doesn't happen.

We are using the CC module not for production use and have QTPro and CCGV installed.

Has anyone encountered this problem before? Any ideas?

Edited by Kean

Hi Steve,

Please help. My problem is before a customer logged in, the checkout and redeem coupon works smoothly but when a customer logged in and try to redeem coupon, a fatal error occured.

Fatal error: Call to a member function pre_confirmation_check() on a non-object in ..\includes\classes\onepage_checkout.php on line 716

Note: The error occured only if I logged in as customer and tried to redeem the coupon on checkout page.

Well, I'm using STS and CCGV.

Not sure whether STS is block any javascript.

But I did follow instuction in this page

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/333292-one-page-checkout-support/page__view__findpost__p__1405737

Wonder why still have error.

My site - Checkout page

Thanks in advanced.

Edited by katherinelow

Hi Steve,

Please help. My problem is before a customer logged in, the checkout and redeem coupon works smoothly but when a customer logged in and try to redeem coupon, a fatal error occured.

Fatal error: Call to a member function pre_confirmation_check() on a non-object in ..\includes\classes\onepage_checkout.php on line 716

Note: The error occured only if I logged in as customer and tried to redeem the coupon on checkout page.

Well, I'm using STS and CCGV.

Not sure whether STS is block any javascript.

But I did follow instuction in this page

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/333292-one-page-checkout-support/page__view__findpost__p__1405737

Wonder why still have error.

My site - Checkout page

Thanks in advanced.

Hi Katherinelow

I saw your checkout page and I am trying to creating something similar...clean...can you please help me understand how to hide the right column so that the forms of one page checkout will have space and look better? right now on my website I have the right and left columns and the checkout forms are constricted in the middle making them look small and odd! :P

let me know if you can help me...thank you

Hi Katherinelow

I saw your checkout page and I am trying to creating something similar...clean...can you please help me understand how to hide the right column so that the forms of one page checkout will have space and look better? right now on my website I have the right and left columns and the checkout forms are constricted in the middle making them look small and odd! :P

let me know if you can help me...thank you

Hi cherubrock74,

This is my pleasure. Are you using STS template now? If not, you may go to checkout.php

find this line

<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

change to

<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php //require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->

Hope it can help.

using paypal standard i am getting this error after someone makes a purchase

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAddressFormatted() on a non-object in /home/content/osc/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 522

i tried adding the lines

if (ONEPAGE_CHECKOUT_ENABLED == 'True'){
     require('includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php');
}

before

/* One Page Checkout - BEGIN */
 $sendToFormatted = tep_address_label($customer_id, $sendto, 0, '', "\n");
     $sendToFormatted = $onePageCheckout->getAddressFormatted('sendto');
 }

$billToFormatted = tep_address_label($customer_id, $billto, 0, '', "\n");
     $billToFormatted = $onePageCheckout->getAddressFormatted('billto');
 }
/* One Page Checkout - END */

but i get this error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class osC_onePageCheckout in /home/content/osc/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 2

please note that the order is saved in the osc admin area.

thanks

using paypal standard i am getting this error after someone makes a purchase

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAddressFormatted() on a non-object in /home/content/osc/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php on line 522

i tried adding the lines

}

before

/* One Page Checkout - BEGIN */
 $sendToFormatted = tep_address_label($customer_id, $sendto, 0, '', "\n");
     $sendToFormatted = $onePageCheckout->getAddressFormatted('sendto');
 }

$billToFormatted = tep_address_label($customer_id, $billto, 0, '', "\n");
     $billToFormatted = $onePageCheckout->getAddressFormatted('billto');
 }
/* One Page Checkout - END */

but i get this error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class osC_onePageCheckout in /home/content/osc/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 2

please note that the order is saved in the osc admin area.

thanks

Hi see what happens if you remove this from paypal_standard.php

}

Steve

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/omarsule/public_html/includes/header.php:231) in /home/omarsule/public_html/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 59...does anyone have a solution for this?

That function is being called twice for some reason remove one of them id say from

/home/omarsule/public_html/includes/header.php

remove

tep_show_category

Steve