• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Well, I checked everything - still doesn't work.

Maybe it's a problem with the server but I don't know what to ask them since I don't know where is the problem.

What part in the module is responsible for these error messages? who verifies the e-mail address?

Do you know about another similar checkout module that I can try?

Thanks a lot

David

Hi David,

You could try this one http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6521

Steve

RE POSTCODE ERROR:

found the problem where the postcode is not captured, it's in the includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php file

around line 554

change

$order->{$varName}['postcode'] = tep_db_prepare_input($_POST[$prefix . 'zipcode']);

to

$order->{$varName}['postcode'] = tep_db_prepare_input($_POST[$prefix . 'postcode']);

Just installed 1.09 and problem still exists:

- before fix described here When NOT selecting "Different from Billing address" capturing zipcode is successfull

- before fix described here When selecting "Different from Billing address" and filling Shipping address - after Sumiting page there are no entries in database for Customers_postcode, delivery_postcode, billing_postcode

- after applying desribed fix here zipcode isnt captured in both situations

Any clues on how to resolve this ?

Just installed 1.09 and problem still exists:

- before fix described here When NOT selecting "Different from Billing address" capturing zipcode is successfull

- before fix described here When selecting "Different from Billing address" and filling Shipping address - after Sumiting page there are no entries in database for Customers_postcode, delivery_postcode, billing_postcode

- after applying desribed fix here zipcode isnt captured in both situations

Any clues on how to resolve this ?

in checkout.php there is this code

case 'billing_zipcode':
	  case 'shipping_zipcode':
		  rObj.minLength = <?php echo addslashes(ENTRY_POSTCODE_MIN_LENGTH);?>;
		  rObj.errMsg = '<?php echo addslashes(ENTRY_POST_CODE_ERROR);?>';

and this in includes/onepage_checkout.php

$onepage = array(
			'info'           => array(
				'payment_method' => '', 'shipping_method' => '', 'comments' => ''
			),
			'customer'       => array(
				'firstname' => '',  'lastname' => '', 'company' => '',  'street_address' => '',
				'suburb' => '',     'city' => '',     'postcode' => '', 'state' => '',
				'zone_id' => '',    'country' => array('id' => '', 'title' => '', 'iso_code_2' => '', 'iso_code_3' => ''),
				'format_id' => '',  'telephone' => '', 'email_address' => '', 'password' => '', 'newsletter' => ''
			),
			'delivery'       => array(
				'zone_id' => '',    'country' => array('id' => '', 'title' => '', 'iso_code_2' => '', 'iso_code_3' => ''),
				'country_id' => '', 'format_id' => ''
			),
			'billing'        => array(
			),
			'create_account'  => false,
			'shippingEnabled' => true
		);

question is should it be called zipcode or not

Steve

I am recieving this error when attempting to select a shipping method:

"There was an error setting payment method, please inform IT Web Experts about this error"

I AM able to select paypal, and am transfered to the paypal website, but if I select Credit Card, that error pops up. If I then try to continue checking out after the error, I get redirected back to chechout.php

Any ideas? I currently have the "use one-page checkout" option set to false, so the standard shopping cart works currently, but really want to use the one page checkout.

Thanks!

I am recieving this error when attempting to select a shipping method:

"There was an error setting payment method, please inform IT Web Experts about this error"

I AM able to select paypal, and am transfered to the paypal website, but if I select Credit Card, that error pops up. If I then try to continue checking out after the error, I get redirected back to chechout.php

Any ideas? I currently have the "use one-page checkout" option set to false, so the standard shopping cart works currently, but really want to use the one page checkout.

Thanks!

report this to itwebexperts.com at kjavitz @ itwebexperts.com join email together

Steve

I checked your store. The only thing I can think of is your missing files in your install. Not that you didnt do this but lets make sure.

Your oscommerce is installed in the root which means www.gishur.com there you need to stick the checkout.php page. Now in the includes folder, you have to put the whole checkout folder that has the checkout.js file in it, not just the files. Install all other files into the proper folders. Follow the install and put codes on the proper pages. Make sure to intall all sql into your mysql admin. Open browser go to your oscommerce admin page.. config... - one page checkout and make sure its turned on and set to your default country.

The beginning of the install it tells you to install the same code on 3 different pages. Sometimes its missed and only put on one page.

catalog/checkout_shipping.php

catalog/checkout_payment.php

catalog/checkout_confirmation.php

AFTER

require('includes/application_top.php');

Place this code

/* One Page Checkout - BEGIN */

if (ONEPAGE_CHECKOUT_ENABLED == 'True'){

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT, $_SERVER['QUERY_STRING'], 'SSL'));

}

/* One Page Checkout - END */

I am sort of at a loss at why it doesnt show. You had to of missed something somewhere I think. Go back through the install instructions and make sure you did it all?

Hopefully this will help.

Thank you Very much! it works now! turns out the folder wasn't properly uploaded like you said... Thank you for you patience and detailed explanation - it helped alot!

i'll be back when i'll start uploading the shipping modules... :-)

I've read through this thread - and I've found what I thought were answers but not so much. None of the js/ajax functions seem to work. I am using STS.

I went to checkout.php and took the head info which I added into the STS template (checkout.php.html):

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="ext/jQuery/themes/smoothness/ui.all.css">
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="ext/jQuery/jQuery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="ext/jQuery/jQuery.ajaxq.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="ext/jQuery/jQuery.pstrength.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="ext/jQuery/jQuery.ui.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="includes/checkout/checkout.js"></script>
<style>
.pstrength-minchar {
font-size : 10px;
}
</style>

But it's not working. The files are there on the server. Any thoughts? Any help would be much appreciated.

I've read through this thread - and I've found what I thought were answers but not so much. None of the js/ajax functions seem to work. I am using STS.

I went to checkout.php and took the head info which I added into the STS template (checkout.php.html):

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="ext/jQuery/themes/smoothness/ui.all.css">
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="ext/jQuery/jQuery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="ext/jQuery/jQuery.ajaxq.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="ext/jQuery/jQuery.pstrength.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="ext/jQuery/jQuery.ui.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="includes/checkout/checkout.js"></script>
<style>
.pstrength-minchar {
font-size : 10px;
}
</style>

But it's not working. The files are there on the server. Any thoughts? Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi replace them relative links to fixed ie

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="www.yoursite.com/ext/jQuery/jQuery.js"></script>

Steve

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="www.yoursite.com/ext/jQuery/jQuery.js"></script>

Steve

I tried that as well... didn't work. If paste the links in the url bar - I can pull the files. So I know they are there!

Steve

There is def an issue with it connecting to the js files - I even moved them all to the root and no luck. Tried absolute and relative links. No dice.

Not sure why STS wouldn't let the javascript files run. Still troubleshooting.

I did install the lastest version from Nov 9. I wonder if there is an issue in that package?

in checkout.php there is this code

case 'billing_zipcode':
	  case 'shipping_zipcode':
		  rObj.minLength = <?php echo addslashes(ENTRY_POSTCODE_MIN_LENGTH);?>;
		  rObj.errMsg = '<?php echo addslashes(ENTRY_POST_CODE_ERROR);?>';

and this in includes/onepage_checkout.php

$onepage = array(
			'info'           => array(
				'payment_method' => '', 'shipping_method' => '', 'comments' => ''
			),
			'customer'       => array(
				'format_id' => '',  'telephone' => '', 'email_address' => '', 'password' => '', 'newsletter' => ''
			),
			'delivery'       => array(
			),
			'billing'        => array(
			),
			'create_account'  => false,
			'shippingEnabled' => true
		);

question is should it be called zipcode or not

Steve

Steve there are several instances of 'billing_zipcode' or shipping_zipcod' in multiple files

Looking to where these files are defined and displayed - see /includes/checkout/billing_address and ../shipping_address

And now when You look to one_page_checkout You'll see that php vars are refered to values in theses fields like : ['billing']['postcode'] ['delivery']['postcode'] (LOOK at DETAILS delivery not shiiping) BUT I think this is ok.

In one_page_checkout there is also reference to field names as You can see:

$order->{$varName}['postcode'] = tep_db_prepare_input($_POST[$prefix . 'zipcode']); // this also looks OK

I then looked in checkou.js and found some bugs here. First look into itwebexperst.com/onepagecheckout - You'll see that Shipping Methods expands when NOT ALL required fields are entered - We would expect to see Shipping Methods after all required fields are filled out. - This comes after REPLACING 'delivery' to 'shipping' whenever we refer to field names ( we remember that they were defined as billing_zipcode and shiiping_zipcode NOT billing_zipcode and delivery_zipcode )

Changing line 482 to

$('select[name=shipping_country], input[name=shipping_street_address], input[name=shipping_zipcode], input[name=shipping_city]', $('#shippingAddress')).each(function (){

Helps ahcieving working validation on this fields...

There must also be some bugs elswhere because I still cant get zipcodes captured on 109

Steve, if you're around...do you know if this contrib was written for MS2 or RC2 only?

I'm wondering because the only thing I'm having trouble with at this point is Credit Class/Gift Voucher.

The one the authors are using on their demo site is CCGV 5.20a...which was written for RC2.

I use MS2....just thinking out loud. :rolleyes:

- Andrea

Hi Steve or someone, :)

Can you please help me with my problem. I can find out whats wrong. I installed the new 1.08 version and everything is working excellently except 2 things.

1. Remove product from cart

2. Update cart

On both things i get: "There was an error ..... . Please inform IT Web Experts.."

Everything else is working great. Ajax, payment modules, comments..working..

Can you please tell me where to find...

Martin

Steve, if you're around...do you know if this contrib was written for MS2 or RC2 only?

I'm wondering because the only thing I'm having trouble with at this point is Credit Class/Gift Voucher.

The one the authors are using on their demo site is CCGV 5.20a...which was written for RC2.

I use MS2....just thinking out loud. :rolleyes:

- Andrea

Hi

It can work on both of RC2 and MS2

coupon problem might be down to this

this should be radio or radios, author of one page checkout has confirmed this, the guy who wrote CCGV wasn't english

in checkout.php

function clearRadeos(){
   document.checkout.cot_gv.checked=!document.checkout.cot_gv.checked;
   for (counter = 0; counter < document.checkout.payment.length;
counter++) {
     // If a radio button has been selected it will return true
     // (If not it will return false)
     if (document.checkout.cot_gv.checked){
       document.checkout.payment[counter].checked = false;
       document.checkout.payment[counter].disabled=true;
     } else {
       document.checkout.payment[counter].disabled=false;
     }
   }
 }
<?php
} else {
 $coversAll=false;?>

function clearRadeos(){
   document.checkout.cot_gv.checked=!document.checkout.cot_gv.checked;

Hi Steve or someone, :)

Can you please help me with my problem. I can find out whats wrong. I installed the new 1.08 version and everything is working excellently except 2 things.

1. Remove product from cart

2. Update cart

On both things i get: "There was an error ..... . Please inform IT Web Experts.."

Everything else is working great. Ajax, payment modules, comments..working..

Can you please tell me where to find...

Martin

Hi Martin

Use 1.0.9 version

Steve

There is def an issue with it connecting to the js files - I even moved them all to the root and no luck. Tried absolute and relative links. No dice.

Not sure why STS wouldn't let the javascript files run. Still troubleshooting.

I did install the lastest version from Nov 9. I wonder if there is an issue in that package?

Hi

Further back in this thread is help on getting it to work with STS near beginning of thread, just use the search at bottom and enter STS

Steve

Ok....getting closer.

I have Free Shipping for orders over X.xx installed.

Sometimes it will show the Free Shipping selection along with the other UPS selections...sometimes it will not

If it does show Free Shipping then if any other UPS method is choosen the Proces do not update.

Getting JS error on the page for checkout.js file for this line:

this.setModuleMethod('shipping', $button.val(), function (data){

Hi Monk,

I have the Free Shipping for orders over XXX installed and cannot for the life of me get this to work with OPC, did you have to make any amends to get them to work together?

Steve there are several instances of 'billing_zipcode' or shipping_zipcod' in multiple files

Looking to where these files are defined and displayed - see /includes/checkout/billing_address and ../shipping_address

And now when You look to one_page_checkout You'll see that php vars are refered to values in theses fields like : ['billing']['postcode'] ['delivery']['postcode'] (LOOK at DETAILS delivery not shiiping) BUT I think this is ok.

In one_page_checkout there is also reference to field names as You can see:

$order->{$varName}['postcode'] = tep_db_prepare_input($_POST[$prefix . 'zipcode']); // this also looks OK

I then looked in checkout.js and found some bugs here. First look into itwebexperst.com/onepagecheckout - You'll see that Shipping Methods expands when NOT ALL required fields are entered - We would expect to see Shipping Methods after all required fields are filled out. - This comes after REPLACING 'delivery' to 'shipping' whenever we refer to field names ( we remember that they were defined as billing_zipcode and shiiping_zipcode NOT billing_zipcode and delivery_zipcode )

Changing line 482 to

$('select[name=shipping_country], input[name=shipping_street_address], input[name=shipping_zipcode], input[name=shipping_city]', $('#shippingAddress')).each(function (){

Helps ahcieving working validation on this fields...

There must also be some bugs elswhere because I still cant get zipcodes captured on 109

I posted my 4 bugs in 109 to their Email address - theses issues are on their DEMO site , hopefully this will be ok in 1.10

Ho hum, thought we had this working fine but it would seem not...

We've had a customer in this morning who was directed to paypal and made the payment, no problems there, but when she selected the 'Return to Merchant' button it tries to rediect to Checkout_process.php and then throws a 500 error.

All of the files are installed correctly (I've rerun the install this afternoon)and have re-checked the edited files and all seems ok. Also if I manually direct the browser to checkout_success.php the page works fine.

So,

1. Should the return to merchant not be directing to checkout_success.php not process.php?

2. Anyone know why I get a 500 error on the process file?

Hi,

nope i mean on checkout.php for one page checkout, MATC contribution can not be used with one page checkout cause the terms and conditions are submitted in the form function and will cause an error

Steve

Hi there, I've been wondering about terms and conditions acceptance with this mod as although there is reference to 'Must Agree Terms' in the language checkout file I see no inclusion of a must agree option for the customer anywhere in the checkout process. Have I missed something in the install, with my understanding of the mod, or is it simply not there?

If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi there, I've been wondering about terms and conditions acceptance with this mod as although there is reference to 'Must Agree Terms' in the language checkout file I see no inclusion of a must agree option for the customer anywhere in the checkout process. Have I missed something in the install, with my understanding of the mod, or is it simply not there?

If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Thanks

In my post i was saying you cant use MATC contribution with one page checkout without altering the code

Steve

Ho hum, thought we had this working fine but it would seem not...

We've had a customer in this morning who was directed to paypal and made the payment, no problems there, but when she selected the 'Return to Merchant' button it tries to rediect to Checkout_process.php and then throws a 500 error.

All of the files are installed correctly (I've rerun the install this afternoon)and have re-checked the edited files and all seems ok. Also if I manually direct the browser to checkout_success.php the page works fine.

So,

1. Should the return to merchant not be directing to checkout_success.php not process.php?

2. Anyone know why I get a 500 error on the process file?

Hi

a 500 error generally is caused by something in the .htaccess file, does your host have an error file your web site so you can see more info

Steve