• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Hi all,

This is a great contribution and one I definitely want to use, but unfortunately I too am receiving:

Fatal error: Call to a member function pre_confirmation_check() on a non-object in /home/htdocs/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 548

I notice lines 547 and 548 (below) of onepage_checkout.php start with $GLOBALS. I'm a complete novice here, but does this error have anything to do with register globals being switched off?

$GLOBALS[$_SESSION['payment']]->pre_confirmation_check();

$GLOBALS[$_SESSION['payment']]->confirmation();

If anyody can offer help on this one, I'm sure there's a lot of people who would appreciate it very much !

Cheers

Andy

I am getting same error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function pre_confirmation_check() on a non-object in /XXXX/XXXXXXX/public_html/april/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 729

and on line 729 refers to this:

Now I am running RC2A on a frsh version without ant mods installed. This is a test store in a test folder in the root diectory. Also the ver of on page checkout is the latest. Like to get this resolved so that I can get thisup and running and make this my main store front.

Bennett

I am getting same error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function pre_confirmation_check() on a non-object in /XXXX/XXXXXXX/public_html/april/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 729

and on line 729 refers to this:

Now I am running RC2A on a frsh version without ant mods installed. This is a test store in a test folder in the root diectory. Also the ver of on page checkout is the latest. Like to get this resolved so that I can get thisup and running and make this my main store front.

Bennett

Hi Bennett

Use version 1.0.6 as 1.0.7 has an issue with street field on IE or wait for 1.0.8

Steve

Hi

do the following this is for 1.0.6

(line 106 in my checkout.php) might be different line number for you all we are doing is commenting it out ie adding // before the code

change it to

//$onePageCheckout->fixTaxes();

and

in checkout_process.php line 77

change it to

//$onePageCheckout->fixTaxes();

now it is showing the correct amount if customer is loged in before they visit checkout page, if customer logs in on one page checkout tax rate wont update

So if you got it set for customers to log in first it will be fine

Steve

thank you! It worked perfectly! :) thank you very much :D

Steve I decided to use 1.06 and I Enabled login required - only complaint I have now is the shipping box only shows a comma in it is there anyway we can get it to show the billing address also without having to click the change adress button underneath?

Steve I decided to use 1.06 and I Enabled login required - only complaint I have now is the shipping box only shows a comma in it is there anyway we can get it to show the billing address also without having to click the change adress button underneath?

Hi Replace the first if statement in checkout_shipping_address.php it will be right after

require('includes/application_top.php');

with this

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['action']) && $HTTP_POST_VARS['action'] == 'getStates' && (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['country'])) && (isset($_SESSION['customer_id']))) {
ajax_get_zones_html(tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['country']), true);
echo tep_address_label($_SESSION['customer_id'], $_SESSION['sendto'], true, ' ', '<br>');
}

If you not using country/state drop down remove this line of code

ajax_get_zones_html(tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['country']), true);

Steve

Edited by steve_s

Thanks steve I will start testing my installation on Monday I am off to Hershey Park with the family - thanks for your help! Do you know if commenting out the fix taxes lines previously posted breaks anything if I require login first before going to one step checkout as someone metioned a problem with shipping charges not working? It seems this module works better logging in first as it takes too long to update when you use it the other way requiring users to have to select payment method twice if they type even average speed but when they are logged in already works pretty quick.

One final question what features are missing in 1.06 that are in 1.07?

Edited by wflynn

Thanks steve I will start testing my installation on Monday I am off to Hershey Park with the family - thanks for your help! Do you know if commenting out the fix taxes lines previously posted breaks anything if I require login first before going to one step checkout as someone metioned a problem with shipping charges not working? It seems this module works better logging in first as it takes too long to update when you use it the other way requiring users to have to select payment method twice if they type even average speed but when they are logged in already works pretty quick.

One final question what features are missing in 1.06 that are in 1.07?

Hi

the tax bug fix is for those who login first so its not doubled, if you get them to login on one page checkout you will have to uncomment them

No features are lost in 1.0.6, 1.0.7 is just faster mostly

Steve

This contribution has been installed, but am having a slight problem at this time. When i get to the checkout page, it is blank and also there is an error message in task bar at bottom of the browser - ( Done, but with errors on page .)

When I switched it off, all is fine.

Visit here to see what I mean.

Thanks.

Bennett

Edited by blr044

This contribution has been installed, but am having a slight problem at this time. When i get to the checkout page, it is blank and also there is an error message in task bar at bottom of the browser - ( Done, but with errors on page .)

When I switched it off, all is fine.

Visit here to see what I mean.

Thanks.

Bennett

Hi Bennett,

this is the error its on this line in checkout.php

rObj.minLength = ;

try uploading the files for 1.0.6 again making sure you overwrite existing ones

Steve

Hi,

downloaded 1.0.7, there was no new edits..? Well, allt he 'copy and paste' was the same as what I already had? Uploaded all the files again to overwreit older files but made no difference, positive or negative...

Still having the 'check' issue, with errors all over the place. Customers can still check out if they click 'OK' to the error message, but they are put off by it and I have had almost no sales since the errors started.

With the includes/tld.txt file... am I supposed to edit/delete? It said nothing about it in the install instructions? I've also search this error and came up with nothing. Is there a way to turn off the check?

Edited by jashelea

Hi,

downloaded 1.0.7, there was no new edits..? Well, allt he 'copy and paste' was the same as what I already had? Uploaded all the files again to overwreit older files but made no difference, positive or negative...

Still having the 'check' issue, with errors all over the place. Customers can still check out if they click 'OK' to the error message, but they are put off by it and I have had almost no sales since the errors started.

With the includes/tld.txt file... am I supposed to edit/delete? It said nothing about it in the install instructions? I've also search this error and came up with nothing. Is there a way to turn off the check?

Hi

in 1.0.7

checkout_success.php this code is not in previous versions

/* One Page Checkout - BEGIN */
 if (ONEPAGE_CHECKOUT_ENABLED == 'True'){
  if (!tep_session_is_registered('onepage')){
	  if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
		  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));
	  }
  }else{
	  require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_CHECKOUT);
	  require_once('includes/functions/password_funcs.php');
	  require('includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php');
	  $onePageCheckout = new osC_onePageCheckout();
	  $onePageCheckout->createCustomerAccount();
  }
 }else{
  if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
	  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART));
  }
 }
/* One Page Checkout - END */

Either its your server or the files are mixed up some didn't get over written

Steve

Can the One Page Checkout contribution be mixed with the Purchase Without Account contribution?

I think that Purchasing Without Account is almost unavoidable with an online business, people just sometimes do not want to register with places.

Hope someone can help me.

Can the One Page Checkout contribution be mixed with the Purchase Without Account contribution?

I think that Purchasing Without Account is almost unavoidable with an online business, people just sometimes do not want to register with places.

Hope someone can help me.

Hi,

Im using one page checkout with purchase without account, you just have to get the customer to login in first, can change settings in admin>configuraton>one page checkout

also wise to add this contribution to speep up checkout http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5690

would also recomend using fast easy checkout http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/3469 fec3.2 you only need to combine login/create account to one page

Now it becomes a 2 page checkout

Steve

Edited by steve_s

You say the customer has to login first?

This defeats the whole point of purchasing without account doesn't it?

I want my customer not to have to login at all. Otherwise installing the purchase without account is a waste of time.

Could you just verify to combine the one page checkout, with purchase without account, the customer has to create an account first? hmmmm.

You say the customer has to login first?

This defeats the whole point of purchasing without account doesn't it?

I want my customer not to have to login at all. Otherwise installing the purchase without account is a waste of time.

Could you just verify to combine the one page checkout, with purchase without account, the customer has to create an account first? hmmmm.

Hi

They still have to create a temp account for billing/shipping, purchase without account just means there is no password the account is for the order only,

all fields are on create account except password, no permanent account is created on your store for them

Steve

Edited by steve_s

I have the one page checkout working for all but one small part - the telephone number is not being captured, and therefore does not get stored in the database.

I have the No Account Required contribution installed but other than that I can't see any reason as to why the number isn't being stored - all other data is captured correctly.

I have the one page checkout working for all but one small part - the telephone number is not being captured, and therefore does not get stored in the database.

I have the No Account Required contribution installed but other than that I can't see any reason as to why the number isn't being stored - all other data is captured correctly.

Hi

You can report this to kjavitz at itwebexperts.com replace at with @ and join it together

Steve

Hi.

i've installed the 1.07 version.

Well.

I have two payment methods and one shipping method.

If i don't check one of the payment method and click continue button i have a popup with this message:

Payment Selection Error

------------------------------------------------

You must select a payment method.

And the next page is:

Fatal error: Call to a member function pre_confirmation_check() on a non-object in C:\AppServ\www\pruebas\includes\classes\onepage_checkout.php on line 729

this line is:

$GLOBALS[$payment]->pre_confirmation_check();

is this a bug?

Any solution?

Regards

Hi I'm using this and I have a few issues:

1. There are no states. We need a state for the address. I don't see anywhere to set this, country is set to United States.

2. We do not use shipping as all products are online services (only 2) so I have disabled the "Error Please choose a shipping method" but I would like to remove the shipping box entirely. We have no shipping modules installed, so they couldn't choose one even if they had to.

3. Now I've gone back to the cart and of course, when I click it says "Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /includes/application_top.php on line 312"

This store also has the BuySafe contribution installed. I'd really like to get this working today if possible. Thanks for any help!

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ignore #3. I replaced the navigation code in application_top.php and it's working fine now. Have no idea why that would suddenly happen.

for anybody with that same problem here is the fix.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/168369-call-to-member-function-or-a-non-object/page__view__findpost__p__1085376

(just in case somebody googles it)

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆