• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Dears,

I need Onepage Checkout using another language "svenska" , now I have change as below,but customer name & address still have some issue if they include "ö" or "ä"....admin display is "ä".

OnePage Checkout is written in UTF-8 character set and osCommerce uses ISO-8859-1.

If you are in the latest version of checkout.php replaces all occurrences of UTF-8 to ISO-8859-1 so it will be fine.

utf8_encode echo ($ content);

>> echo $content; >> Echo $ content;

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => utf8_encode($header)); $ info_box_contents [] = array ( 'text' => utf8_encode ($ header));

>> $info_box_contents[] = array('text' => $header); >> $ Info_box_contents [] = array ( 'text' => $ header);

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => utf8_encode($contents)); $ info_box_contents [] = array ( 'text' => utf8_encode ($ contents));

>> $info_box_contents[] = array('text' => $contents); >> $ Info_box_contents [] = array ( 'text' => $ contents);

Would you please help to advise asap?

Thanks & Best Regards,

sunrise99

Im not sure what he means on what to replace, what i did was use utf8 code for special characters http://www.tony-franks.co.uk/UTF-8.htm

Steve

Hi all,

Just wondering whether anybody could give me a little pointer here ...

My One Page Checkout has been working absolutely fine up until recently. It still allows customers to make purchases as normal, so that side is ok, but the following two problems have developed:

1. Customers make orders, but then go into their account and it shows no order history. Two customers have launched a ranting complaint about this so far as they think we've stolen their money, despite us having the full order details in the database.

2. Since our web host changed the server our site was on yesterday (configure.php files have been updated accordingly), the order details aren't added to the database when a purchase is made. However, OSC sends out the relevant emails to customer and admin addresses with full order/customer info. The customer details are added to the database as normal. We're using the Paypal direct payments Pro module and have our checkout located on a shared SSL server, for info (both of these have been working perfectly before now).

Can anybody give me any clues as to where I should be looking for the problem? I've scanned what I thought were the obvious .php's for tep_db update queries, but can't find anything. I'm at a bit of a loss with this one ... !

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,

order is written to databsae via checkout_process.php. why its suddenly not working i don't know is paypal not sending the return information to update the databse?

Steve

Anyone have success using Authorize.net AIM module with Onepage Checkout?

I'm experiencing issues...not getting any errors, but the transaction does not appear to be getting to Authorize.net, as it's not showing up there. SIM does work, it's AIM that is causing problems.

- I am getting no errors

- It's on a Godaddy hosting account, cURL path is set to 'curl'

- All Authorize.net account info is correct...if it wasn't, would there be an error?

- Any ideas on how to check if the information is being sent correctly to Authorize.net?

Any help or direction is greatly appreciated.

are you using this one http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4091 if yes it could be the way the ajax requests are being sent

I installed One Page Checkout V1.06 and have the following problems. Anyone here can help? Really appreciate!!

Question 1: Missing Billing and Shipping address on the “Order Confirmation Email” when a NON-Registered customer placed an order.

I use “Ultimate HTML” contribution so the order confirmation email is sent with HTML layout. I found the billing and shipping address areas were left blank if the customer doesn’t register/create an account.

Here is the code that generates the html email contents:

$html_email .='
	</font>
	<table style="font-size:14px; font-family:\'times\';" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="2" bgcolor=white>
		<tr style="color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bold;">';
			if ($order->content_type != 'virtual') {
				$html_email .= '<td width="160" background="'.$bg_tableheading_url.'"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" style="font-size:14px;">'. UHE_TEXT_DELIVERY_ADDRESS .'</font></td>';
			}
			$html_email .= '<td width="160" background="'.$bg_tableheading_url.'"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" style="font-size:14px;">'. UHE_TEXT_BILLING_ADDRESS .'</font></td>
		</tr>
		<tr style="background-color:#DDDDDD;">';
				$html_email .= '<td><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" style="font-size:14px;">'. tep_address_label($customer_id, $sendto, 0, '', '<br />') .'</font></td>';
			}
			$html_email .= '<td><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" style="font-size:14px;">'. tep_address_label($customer_id, $billto, 0, '', '<br />') .'</font></td>
		</tr>
	</table>
	';

$html_email .= '
 <br />

I found that “$customer_id” is 0 in the database for non-registered customers.

And here is the function of tep_address_label:

// Return a formatted address
// TABLES: customers, address_book
 function tep_address_label($customers_id, $address_id = 1, $html = false, $boln = '', $eoln = "\n") {
if (is_array($address_id) && !empty($address_id)) {
  return tep_address_format($address_id['address_format_id'], $address_id, $html, $boln, $eoln);
}

$address_query = tep_db_query("select entry_firstname as firstname, entry_lastname as lastname, entry_company as company, entry_street_address as street_address, entry_suburb as suburb, entry_city as city, entry_postcode as postcode, entry_state as state, entry_zone_id as zone_id, entry_country_id as country_id from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customers_id . "' and address_book_id = '" . (int)$address_id . "'");
$address = tep_db_fetch_array($address_query);

$format_id = tep_get_address_format_id($address['country_id']);

return tep_address_format($format_id, $address, $html, $boln, $eoln);
 }

Any one knows how to fix the missing Billing/Shipping address in the order confirmation email? I also use “Purchase Without Account” module. I’m wondering if there’s any conflict with One Page Checkout module?

Question 2: has anyone got this work? Show payment and shipping method without prior to enter the billing address?

Question 3: The “ship to different address checkbox” change to “My ship to address is same as Billing address”? So basically one the checkout.php page, show both billing and shipping address fields at the same time, then if customer select the “My ship to address is same as Billing address” checkbox, the ship to fields will automatically be filled in the information entered in the billing address.

Question 4: Has anyone encountered weird presentation in admin/orders.php where the order number was duplicated (2 lines)? The first line shows a “non-ordered” item (don’t know where does that come from), the 2nd line is the correct order item with correct price? Please see below:

error_screen_00.jpg

error_screen_01.jpg

Thank you very much!

I have the exact same problem, anyone know how to fix it? I attached some screenshots to demonstrate. Basiclly the credit card fields are there until you select the radio button, then they disappear.

screenbefore.png

screenafter.png

I was able to fix this, if you use the Paypal Direct Payments contrib, set the Card Acceptance Page to confirmation rather then payment and it won't throw up the fields until you select the radio button.

I installed One Page Checkout V1.06 and have the following problems. Anyone here can help? Really appreciate!!

Question 1: Missing Billing and Shipping address on the “Order Confirmation Email” when a NON-Registered customer placed an order.

I use “Ultimate HTML” contribution so the order confirmation email is sent with HTML layout. I found the billing and shipping address areas were left blank if the customer doesn’t register/create an account.

Here is the code that generates the html email contents:

$html_email .='
	</font>
	<table style="font-size:14px; font-family:\'times\';" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="2" bgcolor=white>
		<tr style="color:#FFFFFF; font-weight:bold;">';
				$html_email .= '<td width="160" background="'.$bg_tableheading_url.'"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" style="font-size:14px;">'. UHE_TEXT_DELIVERY_ADDRESS .'</font></td>';
			}
			$html_email .= '<td width="160" background="'.$bg_tableheading_url.'"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" style="font-size:14px;">'. UHE_TEXT_BILLING_ADDRESS .'</font></td>
		</tr>
		<tr style="background-color:#DDDDDD;">';
				$html_email .= '<td><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" style="font-size:14px;">'. tep_address_label($customer_id, $sendto, 0, '', '<br />') .'</font></td>';
			}
			$html_email .= '<td><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" style="font-size:14px;">'. tep_address_label($customer_id, $billto, 0, '', '<br />') .'</font></td>
		</tr>
	</table>
	';

$html_email .= '
 <br />

I found that “$customer_id” is 0 in the database for non-registered customers.

And here is the function of tep_address_label:

// Return a formatted address
// TABLES: customers, address_book
 function tep_address_label($customers_id, $address_id = 1, $html = false, $boln = '', $eoln = "\n") {
if (is_array($address_id) && !empty($address_id)) {
  return tep_address_format($address_id['address_format_id'], $address_id, $html, $boln, $eoln);
}

$address_query = tep_db_query("select entry_firstname as firstname, entry_lastname as lastname, entry_company as company, entry_street_address as street_address, entry_suburb as suburb, entry_city as city, entry_postcode as postcode, entry_state as state, entry_zone_id as zone_id, entry_country_id as country_id from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customers_id . "' and address_book_id = '" . (int)$address_id . "'");
$address = tep_db_fetch_array($address_query);

$format_id = tep_get_address_format_id($address['country_id']);

return tep_address_format($format_id, $address, $html, $boln, $eoln);
 }

Any one knows how to fix the missing Billing/Shipping address in the order confirmation email? I also use “Purchase Without Account” module. I’m wondering if there’s any conflict with One Page Checkout module?

Question 2: has anyone got this work? Show payment and shipping method without prior to enter the billing address?

Question 3: The “ship to different address checkbox” change to “My ship to address is same as Billing address”? So basically one the checkout.php page, show both billing and shipping address fields at the same time, then if customer select the “My ship to address is same as Billing address” checkbox, the ship to fields will automatically be filled in the information entered in the billing address.

Question 4: Has anyone encountered weird presentation in admin/orders.php where the order number was duplicated (2 lines)? The first line shows a “non-ordered” item (don’t know where does that come from), the 2nd line is the correct order item with correct price? Please see below:

error_screen_00.jpg

error_screen_01.jpg

Thank you very much!

Customer Id of 0 should have been removed with the last update, im using purchase without account, to and havent encountered anything like you have, as for the double shipping charge that is weird

Customer Id of 0 should have been removed with the last update, im using purchase without account, to and havent encountered anything like you have, as for the double shipping charge that is weird

Hello Steve,

Thank you! Did you mean version 1.05? I was thinging to remove this module and reinstall it again. I will try 1.05 and see if there's any luck!

Also I read your previous post, "when using purchase without account" with one page checkout, the "required login" in admin -> one page checkout needs to be set to True. I tried, then it goes back to the original OSC login page. Set to "False" doesn't have this issue. I'm confused...

I was able to fix this, if you use the Paypal Direct Payments contrib, set the Card Acceptance Page to confirmation rather then payment and it won't throw up the fields until you select the radio button.

I take that back, even though the fields didnt disappear and I was able to submit the order, the credit card was not validated nor processed via paypal.

Hello Steve,

Thank you! Did you mean version 1.05? I was thinging to remove this module and reinstall it again. I will try 1.05 and see if there's any luck!

Also I read your previous post, "when using purchase without account" with one page checkout, the "required login" in admin -> one page checkout needs to be set to True. I tried, then it goes back to the original OSC login page. Set to "False" doesn't have this issue. I'm confused...

Hi Yes 1.05,

i have required login" in admin -> one page checkout needs to be set to True, but i am also using express checkout and merged login and create account to one page

Steve

1.07 released: http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6646

it's better, faster, has the latest fixes, you know the story

Hi friends, sorry for my english, thanks for update but some bugs encountered:

-Phone number is not stored in customer data (I've tested it in your demo page and doesn't work too)

-Newsletter setting is not stored in customer data

-When not loged in customer place an order and he finish it, he must be log on to se order. The ideal thing is when he placed a order he stay loged in the web for to check notifications and view orders.

Thanks!!!

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. All the javascript is present and no errors are being thrown, but I agree this does look like a JS problem. This on has got me scratching my head!

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

I have this up and running however I am experiencing an odd problem - when Javascript is enabled in my browser the "sign in" and "change address" button links do nothing. They don't navigate away from the page or anything. However with Javascript disabled they take me to the correct pages.

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

--------------------

Joe

MacMan strikes again!

Always backup first before listening to me!

Hi Joe,

I am having the same problem, all files are in the right places and server paths are correct.

Did you ever figure this one out?

Edited by julesverne

I have this up and running however I am experiencing an odd problem - when Javascript is enabled in my browser the "sign in" and "change address" button links do nothing. They don't navigate away from the page or anything. However with Javascript disabled they take me to the correct pages.

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

--------------------

Joe

MacMan strikes again!

Always backup first before listening to me!

Hi Joe,

I am having the same problem, all files are in the right places and server paths are correct.

Did you ever figure this one out?

Hi,

I have just installed 1.0.7 al works fine, double check the installation, did you upgrade and forget to upload ext folder?

Steve

I am hoping someone can help me, I have three problems

1. I can't get PAYPAL IPN to work, when I installed it it and going through checkout it goes to the login page of paypal

2. the standard paypal doesn't work either i get this error when trying to process it "The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount."

3. i am using eway payment module, however once i have installed it the fields to enter the credit card details disappear, I am hoping someone can help me out,

Thanks heaps

HELP Double Orders being created....The only add on I installed that I think may be causing this problems is the one page checkout. After the customer completes order and makes payment I get 2 different order numbers to my email and so does the customer. How can I fix this?

Hello

I have the same problem with paypal standard IPN ( "The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount" ).

and this :

Image2.jpg

Price for that item is 38.08 €. I have no idea what is 8.89!

thx

drumer979

I can't seem to get it working, the issue I had with the previous version (not being able to use iDeal payment) has been fixed.

But i can only order when I am already logged in, otherwise I just get redirected to the login/register page. (I have tried turning fields on and off etc)

I can't seem to get it working, the issue I had with the previous version (not being able to use iDeal payment) has been fixed.

But i can only order when I am already logged in, otherwise I just get redirected to the login/register page. (I have tried turning fields on and off etc)

in checkout.php find this block of code and remove you will no longer be sent to login page

if (ONEPAGE_LOGIN_REQUIRED == 'true'){
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')){
	  $navigation->set_snapshot(array('mode' => 'SSL', 'page' => FILENAME_CHECKOUT));
	  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN));
  }
 }

Steve

Just an idea - When posting an updated version

It would be very useful to have update instructions for those of us updating from a prior version.

Example: update from version 1.6 to 1.7 do this:

It is very time consuming to check over each part of the original instructions when you only need to do certain parts for the upgrade. It would save install time for everyone that already has an older version.

Just an idea - When posting an updated version

It would be very useful to have update instructions for those of us updating from a prior version.

Example: update from version 1.6 to 1.7 do this:

It is very time consuming to check over each part of the original instructions when you only need to do certain parts for the upgrade. It would save install time for everyone that already has an older version.

mostly to upgrade you would just upload the files, only in 1.0.7 did i find 1 alteration that was to checkout_shipping.php, i think now

Edited by steve_s

Hi all!

I faced with a problem with OnePage checkout while installing it:

Some replacing of a code are done, but when I opened a "catalog/checkout_process.php" file and trying to find a text "tep_address_label($customer_id, $billto, 0, '', "\n") . "\n";" that need to be replaced with "$billToFormatted . "\n";" I can't find it. In my file I found next line:

line 301 - tep_address_label($customer_id, $billto, 0, '', "\n") . "\n\n";

But it doesn't match exactly to needed one. I tried to replace it and then end a installation process (with a succesful SQL queries). Going to a shop, adding a goods to a shopping cart, pressing a link to checkout_shipping.php and then automatically redirecting to a page checkout.php - but there's only error 500 - Internal server error.

Pls help solve a problem.

in checkout.php find this block of code and remove you will no longer be sent to login page

if (ONEPAGE_LOGIN_REQUIRED == 'true'){
 if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')){
	  $navigation->set_snapshot(array('mode' => 'SSL', 'page' => FILENAME_CHECKOUT));
	  tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN));
  }
 }

Steve

They get sent to the login page After they have entered all their data and should be sent to the payment page.

It doesn't matter how I set the account creation nor if I enter a password. The account doesnt seem to get created. (I don't have any customer info mods)

I also have the same problem has anyone found the fix for this yet? Tried it on 2 sites same thing using paypal standard IPN ( "The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount" ).

Hello

I have the same problem with paypal standard IPN ( "The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount" ).

and this :

Image2.jpg

Price for that item is 38.08 €. I have no idea what is 8.89!

thx

drumer979

Is there a fix for this yet??

same problem with pay pal standard

is any one using this contribution on life shop?

it seems to be a good idea but i can see so many problems reported here in the forum