• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Hi Steve -

So I redid the install and figured out how to run the SQL query in the database (btw you were right, there were two and I queried the wrong one before) and it appeared to work, but not quite.

I get this when I try to checkout as a guest customer:

1054 - Unknown column 'customers_dummy_account' in 'field list'

insert into orders (customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, customers_dummy_account, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, date_purchased, orders_status, currency, currency_value) values ('', 'Liz Seivert', '', '1111 Fake St.. #7', '', 'West Seneca', '14555', 'NY', 'United States', '', '[email protected]', '2', '', 'Liz', '', '1111 Fake St.. #7', '', 'West Seneca', '14555', 'NY', 'United States', '2', 'Liz ', '', '1111 Fake St.. #7', '', 'West Seneca', '14555', 'NY', 'United States', '2', 'Check/Money Order', '', '', '', '', now(), '1', 'USD', '1.00000000')

[TEP STOP]

And I get this if I try to login as a customer account:

1054 - Unknown column 'guest_account' in 'field list'

select customers_id, customers_firstname, customers_password, customers_email_address, customers_default_address_id, guest_account from customers where customers_email_address = '[email protected]' and guest_account='0'

[TEP STOP]

Plus the admin site is still not showing anything but a blank page. Your help is much appreciated!!

Liz

Hi Liz

i found this update i take your using an old version of purchase without account

customers_dummy_account bug goring_gap 29 May 2008

The 'customer_is_guest' session variable was not being used to set the customers_dummy_account flag.

You can use the following in checkout_process to fix the issue.

Find:

$sql_data_array = array('customers_id' => $customer_id,
'customers_name' => $order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'],
'customers_company' => $order->customer['company'],
'customers_street_address' => $order->customer['street_address'],
'customers_suburb' => $order->customer['suburb'],
'customers_city' => $order->customer['city'],
'customers_postcode' => $order->customer['postcode'],
'customers_state' => $order->customer['state'],
'customers_country' => $order->customer['country']['title'],
'customers_telephone' => $order->customer['telephone'],
'customers_email_address' => $order->customer['email_address'],
'customers_address_format_id' => $order->customer['format_id'],
// PWA BOF
'customers_dummy_account' => $order->customer['is_dummy_account'],
// PWA EOF

Replace with:

//PWA
if(tep_session_is_registered('customer_is_guest')) {
$is_dummy_account_tmp = 1;
} else {
$is_dummy_account_tmp = 0;
} //PWA

'customers_name' => $order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'],
// PWA BOF
'customers_dummy_account' => $is_dummy_account_tmp,
//'customers_dummy_account' => $order->customer['is_dummy_account'],
// PWA EOF

Hi guys, I have installed V1.6 of this contribution two days ago and have been setting it up and applying several fixes mentioned in this thread. The checkout is working for everything I need except for two things I can't seem to resolve.

1. The Shipping address does not show up on the page, just a comma. As you can see in the screenshot below the billing address shows up fine, and also all addresses show up in the backend invoice after the order has been placed. This empty field will likely freak out some customers.

2. To add to the previous problem, the 'Change Address' buttons do nothing, as many other posts have mentioned. The checkout button and update cart buttons work fine though.

checkout.jpg

I should also mention I am forcing logins so the account will already have been made by the time they reach the checkout page.

I have tried most of the fixes mentioned in this thread.

Please feel free to try my checkout at the link below and leave "test" in the comment.

www.toysonfire.ca

Any help resolving these two issues would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Gray

Edited by grayousious

I installed "one Page Checkout" and everything was going fine. I just tested it again and I get an error message when I enter my telephone number. Error Message pops up and says "there was an error setting payment method, please inform IT Web Experts about this error."

The payment method (credit card - not for production) is chosen so I can't figure out what else this add on wants.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks

Carol

I installed "one Page Checkout" and everything was going fine. I just tested it again and I get an error message when I enter my telephone number. Error Message pops up and says "there was an error setting payment method, please inform IT Web Experts about this error."

The payment method (credit card - not for production) is chosen so I can't figure out what else this add on wants.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks

Carol

I found it! After making all the changes required I had to copy over a new file in the modules/payment area for the standard cc.php

Thank you anyway.

Hello all,

I am having problems running google checkout on one page checkout. When selecting googlecheckout on the OPC options it goes straight to order complete. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? how would i be able to resolve this issue?

Kind Regards.

Shouldn't google checkout be in shopping_cart.php so you bypass stores checkout?

Hi guys, I have installed V1.6 of this contribution two days ago and have been setting it up and applying several fixes mentioned in this thread. The checkout is working for everything I need except for two things I can't seem to resolve.

1. The Shipping address does not show up on the page, just a comma. As you can see in the screenshot below the billing address shows up fine, and also all addresses show up in the backend invoice after the order has been placed. This empty field will likely freak out some customers.

2. To add to the previous problem, the 'Change Address' buttons do nothing, as many other posts have mentioned. The checkout button and update cart buttons work fine though.

checkout.jpg

I should also mention I am forcing logins so the account will already have been made by the time they reach the checkout page.

I have tried most of the fixes mentioned in this thread.

Please feel free to try my checkout at the link below and leave "test" in the comment.

www.toysonfire.ca

Any help resolving these two issues would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Gray

Hi Gary,

I take you did this change to amend changing billing address,

checkout.php

there is a typo in checkout.php around line 426 - 433

Change onePage.updateAddressHTML('payment');

to

onePage.updateAddressHTML('billing');

At the top of includes/checkout/shipping_address.php replace the if statement with:

if (isset($_SESSION['customer_id'])){
 echo tep_address_label($_SESSION['customer_id'], $_SESSION['sendto'], true, ' ', '<br>');
}else{

Steve

Shouldn't google checkout be in shopping_cart.php so you bypass stores checkout?

hello yes i think its suppose to bypass the store checkout, but it appears on the selection of payment options in OPC and if a user uses this option then it send a notification to me that they have paid when they haven't.

Hi Gary,

I take you did this change to amend changing billing address,

checkout.php

to

At the top of includes/checkout/shipping_address.php replace the if statement with:

if (isset($_SESSION['customer_id'])){
 echo tep_address_label($_SESSION['customer_id'], $_SESSION['sendto'], true, ' ', '<br>');
}else{

Steve

The if statement there seems to have made the Shipping Address show up, thanks so much Steve! Now all I have to figure out is the 'Change Address' button fix. Is there any information I can provide to help in solving this?

Thanks,

Gray

I am using the "one page checkout" and still having problems with the cc information. The whole process is working fine and I have chosen the cc.php to be used for checkout. The order goes through but when I go in the admin to look at the order it is there but without the credit card information. Does anyone know why the information is missing?

If I click on the order and then click on edit to see the order there is no credit card information it just says credit card.

Please help:

The if statement there seems to have made the Shipping Address show up, thanks so much Steve! Now all I have to figure out is the 'Change Address' button fix. Is there any information I can provide to help in solving this?

Thanks,

Gray

Hi Gray,

didnt this fix work ?

checkout.php

to

Steve

hello yes i think its suppose to bypass the store checkout, but it appears on the selection of payment options in OPC and if a user uses this option then it send a notification to me that they have paid when they haven't.

Hi,

im not sure of the code for one page checkout not to display that option, best contact a free lancer, it shouldn't cost much

Steve

I am using the "one page checkout" and still having problems with the cc information. The whole process is working fine and I have chosen the cc.php to be used for checkout. The order goes through but when I go in the admin to look at the order it is there but without the credit card information. Does anyone know why the information is missing?

If I click on the order and then click on edit to see the order there is no credit card information it just says credit card.

Please help:

Hi isnt this cc.php only meant to be used for testing and not in a live store?

Steve

Hi Gray,

didnt this fix work ?

checkout.php

to

Steve

Yes, I have applied that fix, but still, both 'Change Address' buttons do nothing. Perhaps I can just have them send the customer to the old address change pages instead. Any idea how I would do that?

I also just realized that the tax on the item Subtotal is being doubled(or added twice) in the calculation. However, the tax on shipping is working normally.

Strange.

do the following

(line 106 in my checkout.php)

change it to

//$onePageCheckout->fixTaxes();

and

in checkout_process.php line 77

change it to

now it is showing the correct amount if customer is loged in before they visit checkout page

Yes, I have applied that fix, but still, both 'Change Address' buttons do nothing. Perhaps I can just have them send the customer to the old address change pages instead. Any idea how I would do that?

Hi Gray

in checkout.php find this piece of code

<a id="changeBillingAddress" href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_ADDRESS, '', $request_type);?>">

change it to

<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_ADDRESS, '', $request_type);?>">

find this piece of code

<a id="changeShippingAddress" href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', $request_type);?>">

change it to

<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', $request_type);?>">

Steve

Hi isnt this cc.php only meant to be used for testing and not in a live store?

Steve

Yes but in this case it needs to show up in the order information in the admin so that I can take the next step and apply the encryption program. Do you have any idea where the code would be to make this happen. Please help so I can do the next step.

Thank you.

Carol

Hi Gray

in checkout.php find this piece of code

<a id="changeBillingAddress" href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_ADDRESS, '', $request_type);?>">

change it to

<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_ADDRESS, '', $request_type);?>">

find this piece of code

<a id="changeShippingAddress" href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', $request_type);?>">

change it to

<a href="<?php echo tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS, '', $request_type);?>">

Steve

Worked like a charm! Everything is perfect!

do the following

(line 106 in my checkout.php)

change it to

and

in checkout_process.php line 77

change it to

now it is showing the correct amount if customer is loged in before they visit checkout page

Commenting that out fixed the taxes but stopped the Shipping from being added to the total. I ended up changing up the fixTaxes() function itself and now everything is great! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Hi Liz

i found this update i take your using an old version of purchase without account

customers_dummy_account bug goring_gap 29 May 2008

The 'customer_is_guest' session variable was not being used to set the customers_dummy_account flag.

You can use the following in checkout_process to fix the issue.

Find:

// PWA BOF
'customers_dummy_account' => $order->customer['is_dummy_account'],
// PWA EOF

Replace with:

//PWA
if(tep_session_is_registered('customer_is_guest')) {
$is_dummy_account_tmp = 1;
} else {
$is_dummy_account_tmp = 0;
} //PWA

// PWA BOF
'customers_dummy_account' => $is_dummy_account_tmp,
//'customers_dummy_account' => $order->customer['is_dummy_account'],
// PWA EOF

Hey - I tried the code fix above, but it it still giving me errors when logging in as a guest:

insert into orders (customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, customers_dummy_account, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, date_purchased, orders_status, currency, currency_value) values ('', 'Liz S', '', '111 Southwestern Blvd.', '', 'West Seneca', '14224', 'NY', 'United States', '', '[email protected]', '2', '0', 'Liz S', '', '111 Southwestern Blvd.', '', 'West Seneca', '14224', 'NY', 'United States', '2', 'Liz S', '', '111 Southwestern Blvd.', '', 'West Seneca', '14224', 'NY', 'United States', '2', 'Check/Money Order', '', '', '', '', now(), '1', 'USD', '1.00000000')

[TEP STOP]

and I'm getting this still when logging in as a registered user:

select customers_id, customers_firstname, customers_password, customers_email_address, customers_default_address_id, guest_account from customers where customers_email_address = '[email protected]' and guest_account='0'

[TEP STOP]

HELP! Thanks!!

Hey - I tried the code fix above, but it it still giving me errors when logging in as a guest:

insert into orders (customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, customers_dummy_account, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, date_purchased, orders_status, currency, currency_value) values ('', 'Liz S', '', '111 Southwestern Blvd.', '', 'West Seneca', '14224', 'NY', 'United States', '', '[email protected]', '2', '0', 'Liz S', '', '111 Southwestern Blvd.', '', 'West Seneca', '14224', 'NY', 'United States', '2', 'Liz S', '', '111 Southwestern Blvd.', '', 'West Seneca', '14224', 'NY', 'United States', '2', 'Check/Money Order', '', '', '', '', now(), '1', 'USD', '1.00000000')

[TEP STOP]

and I'm getting this still when logging in as a registered user:

[TEP STOP]

HELP! Thanks!!

Hi

Im using purchase without account and i don't get them errors, try upgrading to the latest version of purchase without account. 2F i think it is, there is an auto installer if you have php5

or you will need to add field customers_dummy_account to orders table

any idea what version you are using of PWA?

Steve

Yes but in this case it needs to show up in the order information in the admin so that I can take the next step and apply the encryption program. Do you have any idea where the code would be to make this happen. Please help so I can do the next step.

Thank you.

Carol

Hi Carol,

I don't that cc.php has never ever worked for me i get errors trying to use it, always said credit card number is wrong, try another payment moudle that uses credit cards most have test accounts before you switch over to live.

if you really want to use that one i think there is some contributions that use it, failing that contact a php freelancer to look at code

Steve

Hi all,

I've just installed this add-on. Initially experienced the 'shipping address being a comma' problem, and have now solved it with the help of previous posts, however I have a couple of problems of my own to add!

When Credit/Debit card radio button is selected, The fields disappear and cannot be changed. If the fields are edited before the radio button is selected, those changes are not reflected in the details once the fields disappear.

Additionally, every time the final continue button is pressed on that same page, there is a popup box containing this error. The checkout.php page does not seem to provide an option to change the shipping method.

"------------------------------------------------

Shipping Selection Error

------------------------------------------------

You must select a shipping method."

If anyone knows how to simply bypass the shipping method check that would also be helpful as it's not really relevant to the way the business operates.

I will continue to try solving this, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi all,

I've just installed this add-on. Initially experienced the 'shipping address being a comma' problem, and have now solved it with the help of previous posts, however I have a couple of problems of my own to add!

When Credit/Debit card radio button is selected, The fields disappear and cannot be changed. If the fields are edited before the radio button is selected, those changes are not reflected in the details once the fields disappear.

Additionally, every time the final continue button is pressed on that same page, there is a popup box containing this error. The checkout.php page does not seem to provide an option to change the shipping method.

"------------------------------------------------

Shipping Selection Error

------------------------------------------------

You must select a shipping method."

If anyone knows how to simply bypass the shipping method check that would also be helpful as it's not really relevant to the way the business operates.

I will continue to try solving this, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi

Simply install a flat rate shipping module and make price 0 is what i did to get around that problem

Steve