• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

Thank you, I was able to get the checkout to display correctly. Now, I do not use paypal but 2checkout. I am not being redirected to the 2checkout portal page, is that because I am missing something in the install?

have you added any html tags in you lincludes/anguages/xxxx/modules/payment/2checkout.php in the defines or in lincludes/anguages/xxxx/2checkout.php

as that can cause it not to direct to payment merchant also double check you didnt miss anything on the install

have you added any html tags in you lincludes/anguages/xxxx/modules/payment/2checkout.php in the defines or in lincludes/anguages/xxxx/2checkout.php

as that can cause it not to direct to payment merchant also double check you didnt miss anything on the install

No, I didn't touch that at all. I will check that out. I am sure that is the only step I bypassed for the install as I thought it was only meant for paypal only.

I am currently just learning osCommerce and PHP, but am always willing to help out.

Have successfully installed the following: Discount Coupons, UPS shipping module, Ultimate SEO URL's, Easy Meta Tags for SEO 1.0, Google XML Sitemap SEO v1.3, HTML Editor for Email and Newsletters.

Cheers for Your help mate. Lol, didnt see that can scroll down the install page...

Have another Q:he where and how do I edit the DATABASE QUERIES ???

Your MySQL host (usually also your web host) should have give you access to myPHPAdmin, which is the MySQL admin tool.

Login, and select your store's database.

Then there should be a SQL link somewhere at the top.

If you bring that up you can clear anything in the text box, and paste in the contents of the SQL code provided in the installation file. Then click on the GO button to execute it.

It should return a message to indicate the code executed successfully.

Regards,

Hardy.

I installed 1.06 and after filling in customer name the page did not refresh. So I clicked on the update button at the bottom of the page then got the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /...//d11/database/www/myfolder/catalog/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 644

This is line 644 from the file.

$GLOBALS[$_SESSION['payment']]->pre_confirmation_check();

I installed 1.06 and after filling in customer name the page did not refresh. So I clicked on the update button at the bottom of the page then got the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /...//d11/database/www/myfolder/catalog/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 644

This is line 644 from the file.

$GLOBALS[$_SESSION['payment']]->pre_confirmation_check();

This could be caused by extra fields text areas in your one page checkout, can you pm link to your site for me to check it out, example if i add the MATC contribution to one page checkout i also get that error

Edited by steve_s

No, I didn't touch that at all. I will check that out. I am sure that is the only step I bypassed for the install as I thought it was only meant for paypal only.

i also found the same code to amend in other payment modules as it says to amend for paypal

Hi,

Now i use the standard 2Checkout (pm2checkout.php) from osc 2.2 RC2a.

After return from 2Checkout , the order can't record on admin and No order email notice.

the store show shopping cart is empty.

Would you please help to advise whether One page module support 2Checkout payment module?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Sunrise99

Hi,

Now i use the standard 2Checkout (pm2checkout.php) from osc 2.2 RC2a.

After return from 2Checkout , the order can't record on admin and No order email notice.

the store show shopping cart is empty.

Would you please help to advise whether One page module support 2Checkout payment module?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Sunrise99

report this to itwebexperts.com

i also found the same code to amend in other payment modules as it says to amend for paypal

Problem is I do not find that code at all in my module. But after testing it again it went right to 2checkout. Now I must test it fully by actually placing an order and seeing if it redirects me back to my site.

Edited by nealc

I am currently just learning osCommerce and PHP, but am always willing to help out.

Have successfully installed the following: Discount Coupons, UPS shipping module, Ultimate SEO URL's, Easy Meta Tags for SEO 1.0, Google XML Sitemap SEO v1.3, HTML Editor for Email and Newsletters.

Hi,

first of al thanks for the contribution it looks and works nice.

I have a minor issue: the shipping address is not filled in automatically. There are just 2 or 3 blank rules and a comma.

I looked into checkout/shipping_address.php and found:

if (isset($_SESSION['customer_id'])){
 echo tep_address_label($_SESSION['customer_id'], $_SESSION['sendto'], true, ' ', '<br>');
}else{....

funny thing is if I echo $_SESSION['sendto'] it is empty, when I echo $_SESSION['billto'] it is showing 16. I only have one address created on that account so it should be showing that address right?

I have it now fixed by replacing "sendto" to "billto" but this isn't really a good solution.

It looks like the shipping address is not chosen automatically because when I make an order the shipping address is not shown in the email.

Is there anybody able to help me?

Greetings Sander

Edited by sander010587

Hi,

first of al thanks for the contribution it looks and works nice.

I have a minor issue: the shipping address is not filled in automatically. There are just 2 or 3 blank rules and a comma.

I looked into checkout/shipping_address.php and found:

if (isset($_SESSION['customer_id'])){
 echo tep_address_label($_SESSION['customer_id'], $_SESSION['sendto'], true, ' ', '<br>');
}else{....

funny thing is if I echo $_SESSION['sendto'] it is empty, when I echo $_SESSION['billto'] it is showing 16. I only have one address created on that account so it should be showing that address right?

I have it now fixed by replacing "sendto" to "billto" but this isn't really a good solution.

It looks like the shipping address is not chosen automatically because when I make an order the shipping address is not shown in the email.

Is there anybody able to help me?

Greetings Sander

try changing $_SESSION with tep_session_register

try changing $_SESSION with tep_session_register

hey,

thanks for your reply.

I also tried:

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')){
 echo tep_address_label($customer_id, $sendto, true, ' ', '<br>');
}else{

but it doesn't seem to be working. If I echo the $sendto I notice it is empty. Does anyone know where the $sendto in the session is created or changed because I think there lays the problem?

greetings Sander

hey,

thanks for your reply.

I also tried:

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')){
 echo tep_address_label($customer_id, $sendto, true, ' ', '<br>');
}else{

but it doesn't seem to be working. If I echo the $sendto I notice it is empty. Does anyone know where the $sendto in the session is created or changed because I think there lays the problem?

greetings Sander

i found this in checkout_shipping_adress.php

$sendto = $HTTP_POST_VARS['address'];

$check_address_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and address_book_id = '" . (int)$sendto . "'");
  $check_address = tep_db_fetch_array($check_address_query);

a little further down

} else {
  if (!tep_session_is_registered('sendto')) tep_session_register('sendto');
  $sendto = $customer_default_address_id;

i know it pulls address from there some how in checkout.php

Edited by steve_s

Hi,

Now this module Works with vouchers/coupons module: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...search,vouchers version 5.20a

But I want to know whether it can support Discount Coupon Codes ?

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4269

Thanks & Best Regards,

David

Discount Coupons is also installed when you install the vouchers module (it is the same module with 2 options).

I have another question btw:

If I use taxes it is calculated wrong. If I disable one page checkout and go to the checkout pages the taxes are calculated right but if I enable one page checkout it is calculated wrong. Example:

taxable good 6% price: 10 euro's (including tax) without tax it is 9,40

If I go to the checkout page it is showing:

Sub-Total: € 10,00

Shipping: € 5,00

Tax-low: € 1,13

Discount Coupons:test: -€ 5,00

Total: € 10,00

The total is calculated correct but the tax isn't right it should be around 0,60 cents

Discount Coupons is also installed when you install the vouchers module (it is the same module with 2 options).

I have another question btw:

If I use taxes it is calculated wrong. If I disable one page checkout and go to the checkout pages the taxes are calculated right but if I enable one page checkout it is calculated wrong. Example:

taxable good 6% price: 10 euro's (including tax) without tax it is 9,40

If I go to the checkout page it is showing:

Sub-Total: € 10,00

Shipping: € 5,00

Tax-low: € 1,13

Discount Coupons:test: -€ 5,00

Total: € 10,00

The total is calculated correct but the tax isn't right it should be around 0,60 cents

Are you showing prices with tax in your store front? one page checkout uses excatly the same includes/classes/order_total.php i would suggest sending a link for itwebexperts.com to have a look at it also make sure the sort order for totals is correct in admin first before sending

Edited by steve_s

Are you showing prices with tax in your store front? one page checkout uses excatly the same includes/classes/order_total.php i would suggest sending a link for itwebexperts.com to have a look at it also make sure the sort order for totals is correct in admin first before sending

hey steve,

thanks for your reaction.

I have the following order:

1 sub total

2 shipping

3 tax

4 gift voucher

5 discount coupons

6 total

I also tried putting tax after gift voucher and discount coupons but it doesn't change(which is good because I don't have discount on tax enabled).

anyone have an idea how to fix this?

greetings Sander

Hi,

need some help. I copied over all the files for the onepagecheckout addon but cant find anywhere on the administrator control panel to activate it.

what am I missing, because the install.html file does not explain much either.

Thanks.

Hi,

need some help. I copied over all the files for the onepagecheckout addon but cant find anywhere on the administrator control panel to activate it.

what am I missing, because the install.html file does not explain much either.

Thanks.

In you admin section click on configuration then look in that list for one page checkout. Click on that and then enable it by choosing true.

hey steve,

1 sub total

2 shipping

3 tax

4 gift voucher

5 discount coupons

6 total

I also tried putting tax after gift voucher and discount coupons but it doesn't change(which is good because I don't have discount on tax enabled).

greetings Sander

Tax is being applied to subtotal+shipping

Total is subtotal+shipping+tax-gift voucher-discount coupon

try aranging sort order if that is not what you want

Edited by steve_s

Hi,

Now this module Works with CCGV module: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...search,vouchers version 5.20a

But I want to know whether it can support Discount Coupon Codes - DCC module ?

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/4269

Thanks & Best Regards,

David

the voucher module includes a discount module. I don't know if it works with your other discount coupon codes but why do you want 2 discount modules? I think best is that you try it on a testserver and see...

greetings Sander

hey steve,

1 sub total

2 shipping

3 tax

4 gift voucher

5 discount coupons

6 total

greetings Sander

I found a solution

I disabled (line 106 in my checkout.php) //$onePageCheckout->fixTaxes();

and

in checkout_process.php line 77 //$onePageCheckout->fixTaxes();

now it is showing the correct amount.

Does anyone know if this has major consequences for other things?

I am not using the recalculate tax or something.

greetings Sander

the voucher module includes a discount module. I don't know if it works with your other discount coupon codes but why do you want 2 discount modules? I think best is that you try it on a testserver and see...

greetings Sander

Thanks for your reply.

I only need DCC module, I don't want to install CCGV module.

Best Regards,