• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

One Page Checkout Support

I have a couple of problems with this contribution that i would love to get working asap.

1. On a site running RC2, the fields generate a duplicate of my entire website which generate a duplicate of the site inside the duplicate and so on. it's like the picture frame in a picture frame in a picture frame that goes on forever.

2. On another site i have google checkout, and it's showing up in the payment option field. how can i have it not show up on this list?

Very nice contrib, but it is not working. I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in ...catalog/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 548

I think it has something to do with the coupon contrib.....

Please help!

I got it working. But I use the payment module Kreditor.

Its displayed in a simular way as the osc built in credit card module. It has some extra fileds to enter below it, besides the radio button. And this module should toggle those extra fields when you select a radio button. The toggle work for the credit card, but not for Kreditor.

If anyone know how to get the toggle work that would be great

1. On a site running RC2, the fields generate a duplicate of my entire website which generate a duplicate of the site inside the duplicate and so on. it's like the picture frame in a picture frame in a picture frame that goes on forever.

If you have Ultimate SEO Urls installed make sure that Output W3C valid URLs (parameter string)? is set to False in admin.

Hi everyone - very happy to see this has now been released for free :D

I have this up and running however I am experiencing an odd problem - when Javascript is enabled in my browser the "sign in" and "change address" button links do nothing. They don't navigate away from the page or anything. However with Javascript disabled they take me to the correct pages.

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

Joe

MacMan strikes again!

Always backup first before listening to me!

Hi everyone - very happy to see this has now been released for free :D

I have this up and running however I am experiencing an odd problem - when Javascript is enabled in my browser the "sign in" and "change address" button links do nothing. They don't navigate away from the page or anything. However with Javascript disabled they take me to the correct pages.

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

So check that all .js fies are in the proper folder with a proper path on your server.

Edited by Mark Evans

First of all, thank you so much for this wonderful contribution!

I have installed it and everything works great.. but...

If you dont insert a password on the One Page checkout form, you will be directed to the normal creataccount, loginpage.

how can i solve this? Have I made anything wrong with the installation?

So check that all .js fies are in the proper folder with a proper path on your server.

Hi, thanks for the suggestion. All the javascript is present and no errors are being thrown, but I agree this does look like a JS problem. This on has got me scratching my head!

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Joe

MacMan strikes again!

Always backup first before listening to me!

I've got this installed and it IS a great contribution but I'm having serious problems getting it working.

I'm not sure if this is something I've done wrong or if it's a glitch in the contribution but:

1: I'm not getting the same feilds as the demo at:

2: I'm noticing that my shipping address box is open when I get to the page (unlike the demo where it opens when you hit the check box)

3: When I do fill out the information for billing address it doesn't make the Payment Method box open

I'm still fidling with it all so I'll update this as I fix stuff. But if anyone can help that would be great!

Edited by Mark Evans

Very nice contrib, but it is not working. I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in ...catalog/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 548

I think it has something to do with the coupon contrib.....

Please help!

Test your shipping method, I got the same error because there was an issue with my USPS shipping module. When I changed the module to a flat rate it started working. It's not a solution but it might give you direction.

I have the new mod installed and would like to thank you for this wonderful mod.

I am currently having two issues with the mod that I can't figure out how to fix.

Issue 1- If I set the country to a default country in the Admin area to United states, the checkout will not show shipping or payment options until a customer actually clicks on the Drop down and Selects United States, even though the drop down is set to default to United states.

Issue 2 - If I only have one shipping option available it will automatically select that shipping option ( not a problem ), but the total price at the bottom does not update. If I go back up to the shipping options and click on the only shipping option available, which already has a radio button selected for it, then it will update the total at the bottom.

Edit* Just tested these two issues out in IE. The first issue doesn't happen in IE, but it does in Firefox. Issue 2 occurs in both IE and Firefox.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by gtgderek

Test your shipping method, I got the same error because there was an issue with my USPS shipping module. When I changed the module to a flat rate it started working. It's not a solution but it might give you direction.

Still the same error.....

How can I change the Redeem module with the Coupon module??

I just reinstalled the USPS shipping module and enabled it with my USPS account info and the check out does not work. I get a white screen stating:

Fatal error: Call to a member function pre_confirmation_check() on a non-object in /home1/reloader/public_html/includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 548

This is not a good thing.

Also all my original problems are still occuring:

It seems the java isn't working, when I fill in the information it doesn't reload the boxes to show they were filled in.

I have no select state drop down.

the add shipping address box is always open weather the box is checked or not.

What am I missing?

This seems like an awsome contribution. I've tried it, I like the function of being able to turn it on or off. I've got it turned off because apparently it will not work with multi vendor shipping.

If anyone knows how to use it with MVS, I and a lot of people would really appreciate it.

I was looking through on of the files that came with one page checkout, I think in the checkout.php there is some lines that must be comminted out for older versions.

I need MVS cause I drop ship, I actually made some respectful money last month.

Can someone please confirm - it can be turned on and off.

Meaning, while I work on it adjusting it (minor wording changes, etc) to what my store needs, I can have my existing checkout pages working as before. This contribution can be turned off and everything reverts back to what you had before - is that correct ?

I am nervous to try this contribution, but this would make me feel a bit safer if I understand it correctly

Can someone please confirm - it can be turned on and off.

Meaning, while I work on it adjusting it (minor wording changes, etc) to what my store needs, I can have my existing checkout pages working as before. This contribution can be turned off and everything reverts back to what you had before - is that correct ?

I am nervous to try this contribution, but this would make me feel a bit safer if I understand it correctly

Yes, you can turn it on and off in admin.

But you should really set it up in a test shop first to try it out instead.

Edited by redrum

Fatal error: Call to a member function pre_confirmation_check() on a non-object in .../includes/classes/onepage_checkout.php on line 548

Get this same error too! Found out why but can't fix it...

When I have just one payment-method in my admin configured, I get the error as above after ordering.

When I have multiple payment-methods configured in my admin i (so i have to use the radio-button while ordering) i don't get the error and everything seems to work fine. Sinse AJAX is used i can't simply read/change the script. Anyone does

First of all, thank you so much for this wonderful contribution!

I have installed it and everything works great.. but...

If you dont insert a password on the One Page checkout form, you will be directed to the normal creataccount, loginpage.

I am also having this same issue, if I use Paypal standard I go to the paypal page and checkout, but if I use any other payment modules it takes me right to the Create account page.

Hi guys,

Looks like a great contribution but i can't get it working.

I have the following error:

1146 - Table 'rs_os.table_coupons' doesn't exist

select * from TABLE_COUPONS where coupon_code = 'NEW_SIGNUP_DISCOUNT_COUPON'

[TEP STOP]

Does anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Hi guys,

Looks like a great contribution but i can't get it working.

I have the following error:

1146 - Table 'rs_os.table_coupons' doesn't exist

select * from TABLE_COUPONS where coupon_code = 'NEW_SIGNUP_DISCOUNT_COUPON'

[TEP STOP]

Does anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Ok I found the solution!

Just need to add those value in SQL DB

# phpMyAdmin MySQL-Dump

# http://www.phpmyadmin.net/

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('To offer a gift voucher', 'NEW_SIGNUP_GIFT_VOUCHER_AMOUNT', '0', 'Please indicate the amount of the gift voucher which you want to offer a new customer.<br><br>Put 0 if you do not want to offer gift voucher.<br>', 1, 31, NULL, now(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, last_modified, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES ('To offer a discount coupon', 'NEW_SIGNUP_DISCOUNT_COUPON', '', 'To offer a discount coupon to a new customer, enter the code of the coupon.<br><br>Leave empty if you do not want to offer discount coupon.<BR>', 1, 32, NULL, now(), NULL, NULL);

#

# Table structure for table 'coupon_email_track'

#

CREATE TABLE coupon_email_track (

unique_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,

coupon_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

customer_id_sent int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

sent_firstname varchar(32) default NULL,

sent_lastname varchar(32) default NULL,

emailed_to varchar(32) default NULL,

date_sent datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',

PRIMARY KEY (unique_id)

);

#

# Table structure for table 'coupon_gv_customer'

#

CREATE TABLE coupon_gv_customer (

customer_id int(5) NOT NULL default '0',

amount decimal(8,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',

PRIMARY KEY (customer_id),

KEY customer_id (customer_id)

);

#

# Table structure for table 'coupon_gv_queue'

#

CREATE TABLE coupon_gv_queue (

unique_id int(5) NOT NULL auto_increment,

customer_id int(5) NOT NULL default '0',

order_id int(5) NOT NULL default '0',

amount decimal(8,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',

date_created datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',

ipaddr varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',

release_flag char(1) NOT NULL default 'N',

PRIMARY KEY (unique_id),

KEY uid (unique_id,customer_id,order_id)

);

#

# Table structure for table 'coupon_redeem_track'

#

CREATE TABLE coupon_redeem_track (

unique_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,

customer_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

redeem_date datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',

redeem_ip varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',

order_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

PRIMARY KEY (unique_id)

);

#

# Table structure for table 'coupons'

#

CREATE TABLE coupons (

coupon_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,

coupon_type char(1) NOT NULL default 'F',

coupon_code varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',

coupon_amount decimal(8,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',

coupon_minimum_order decimal(8,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000',

coupon_start_date datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',

coupon_expire_date datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',

uses_per_coupon int(5) NOT NULL default '1',

uses_per_user int(5) NOT NULL default '0',

restrict_to_products varchar(255) default NULL,

restrict_to_categories varchar(255) default NULL,

restrict_to_customers text,

coupon_active char(1) NOT NULL default 'Y',

date_created datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',

date_modified datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',

PRIMARY KEY (coupon_id)

);

#

# Table structure for table 'coupons_description'

#

CREATE TABLE coupons_description (

language_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

coupon_name varchar(32) NOT NULL default '',

coupon_description text,

KEY coupon_id (coupon_id)

);

Hey!

Just wanted to say what a fantastic contribution this is! I'm using STS at the moment and have experienced some issues, I think I may opt to turn off STS for a while until there is a solution as it really makes things so much easier for customers.

Do we have any idea if/when an STS integration might happen?

Thanks! James :-)