• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout by Amazon for osCommerce Support Thread

This module adds Checkout by Amazon as a checkout option on your store, providing your customers with the same checkout experience available on Amazon.com.

Features of the module:

1. Customers can place orders using the same information available in their Amazon account. Amazon 1-Click® support is included
  2. You can manage orders placed through Checkout by Amazon in the osCommerce admin UI
  3. Shipping calculations can be done using flat rate, per item, table rate, zone rates and dynamic shipping carrier rates from UPS, USPS and FedEx
  4. Tax calculations can be done using osCommerce tax settings

Please post any bugs or errors you see while using it so that they can be fixed. Feedback is welcome.

• 5 weeks later...

We have upgraded our add-on with the following:

* RC1 Compatible

* Support for UPS Choice 1.8.3

* Compatible with Basic Template Structure v0.9 by PHPwebNOOB

* Compatible with GoDaddy Hosting

* Refactored Callback Processor, Shipping processor for better calculations using native oscommerce APIs

* Fixed Order processors to handle large pending orders from Seller central

* Fixed failed Refund when trying to refund two items with the same product id but different variations

The Latest add-on for RC2 can be found here:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6591

And the latest add-on for MS2 and RC1 can be found here (this has been branched out of the above):

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6647

The latest version is Checkout By Amazon v2.1 for osCommerce. Please let us know any feedback you might have so that we can serve the community better.

Thanks

Amazon Payments Team

• 1 month later...

Hello Amazon Payments Merchants,

Amazon Payments has announced a free payment processing offer through September 30, 2009 to businesses and organizations that begin accepting Amazon Payments using Checkout by Amazon and Amazon Simple Pay on or after April 29, 2009. Please check the additional details and terms of the offer available at https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/offer...ccid=OSC_FOFFER

Thanks

Amazon Payments Team

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! Thank you for this contribution!

I have already experience a higher conversion rate!

The only problem I have is that the Up Sell feature does not work and I would really like it to work. I did everything it says on the Integration Settings on seller.amazon.com I have contacted the amazon support as well but its been 2 weeks already and they seem to find no solution to it.

Is it possible that it has something to do with this contribution?

Is this feature working for any other oscommerce merchant?

Feel free to test my site at http://www.yogicchai.com

Thanks

Ricardo

Hello Amazon Payments Merchants,

Amazon Payments has announced a free payment processing offer through September 30, 2009 to businesses and organizations that begin accepting Amazon Payments using Checkout by Amazon and Amazon Simple Pay on or after April 29, 2009. Please check the additional details and terms of the offer available at https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/offer...ccid=OSC_FOFFER

Thanks

Amazon Payments Team

what sort of paper work do we need to provide to get merchant at Amazon? Any rolling reserve? Is it only for USA or international?

Edited by web-project

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Hello there! Thank you for this contribution!

I have already experience a higher conversion rate!

The only problem I have is that the Up Sell feature does not work and I would really like it to work. I did everything it says on the Integration Settings on seller.amazon.com I have contacted the amazon support as well but its been 2 weeks already and they seem to find no solution to it.

Is it possible that it has something to do with this contribution?

Is this feature working for any other oscommerce merchant?

Feel free to test my site at http://www.yogicchai.com

Thanks

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

We are looking into this. We will get back to you soon. Please be informed that Upsell has to be enabled through seller central settings.

Thanks

Amazon Payments Team

what sort of paper work do we need to provide to get merchant at Amazon? Any rolling reserve? Is it only for USA or international?

Hi Alex,

>> what sort of paper work do we need to provide to get merchant at Amazon?

The process is automated. You will receive a confirmation call from our end before activating your merchant account. You can sign-up from this page to get the free transactions promotion.

https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/offer

>> Any rolling reserve?

Please check this page for more information on the reserve policy: https://payments.amazon.com/sdui/sdui/about?nodeId=6016

>> Is it only for USA or international?

Currently it is only for businesses in the US. Please note that buyers\end-consumers can be all over the world.

Hope your questions are answered. Please let us know if you have more queries.

Thanks

Amazon Payments Team

Hi Ricardo,

We are looking into this. We will get back to you soon. Please be informed that Upsell has to be enabled through seller central settings.

Thanks

Amazon Payments Team

Hello there,

Can you please let us know if upsell is working fine now? We have fixed a problem and it should be working as expected now.

Thanks and Regards

~Amazon Payments Team

• 4 weeks later...

Attend our Free Webinar to learn how you can integrate Checkout by Amazon with your osCommerce based online store.

Checkout by Amazon: Inviting Amazon customers to shop on your site

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

In this webinar we will introduce you to Checkout by Amazon. We will talk about the important features of Checkout by Amazon and demonstrate the customer experience. We will also highlight how you can use our osCommerce add-ons to integrate with Checkout by Amazon. If you are a merchant, a solution provider or a developer working with merchants, this webinar is for you.

Register Now!

Thanks and Regards

~Amazon Payments Team

Are these the proper URLs for Instant Order Processing Notification

SellerCentral > our account > settings > checkout pipeline settings >

Instant Order Processing Notification Settings:

Merchant URL:  'http://myWebSite/catalog/checkout_by_amazon_order_request_handler.php'
Integrator URL:  'http://myWebSite/catalog/checkout_by_amazon_callback_processor.php'

Edited by h2oHOH

I tried installing this add on, but now when you add something to your shopping cart, the page is completely blank and you can't checkout. Any suggestions on what may have gone wrong? Here's part of the code for that shopping_cart.php.

I should also note that I don't have Google checkout installed.

<td align="right" class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING, '', 'SSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_checkout.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CHECKOUT) . '</a>'; ?></td>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></form></td>
  </tr>
<tr>
<td>
  <?php
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//
// AMAZON CODE -> START
//
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
   require_once("checkout_by_amazon/checkout_by_amazon_util_dao.php");
   $utilDao = new UtilDAO();
   $utilDao->printButton();
//
// AMAZON CODE -> END
//

} else {
?>
  </td>
  </tr> 

$initialize_checkout_methods = $payment_modules->checkout_initialization_method();

if (!empty($initialize_checkout_methods)) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td align="right" class="main" style="padding-right: 50px;"><?php echo TEXT_ALTERNATIVE_CHECKOUT_METHODS; ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
  reset($initialize_checkout_methods);
  while (list(, $value) = each($initialize_checkout_methods)) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td align="right" class="main"><?php echo $value; ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
  }
}
 } else {
?>
  <tr>

Edited by sakura92983

Attend our Free Webinar to learn how you can integrate Checkout by Amazon with your osCommerce based online store.

Checkout by Amazon: Inviting Amazon customers to shop on your site

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

In this webinar we will introduce you to Checkout by Amazon. We will talk about the important features of Checkout by Amazon and demonstrate the customer experience. We will also highlight how you can use our osCommerce add-ons to integrate with Checkout by Amazon. If you are a merchant, a solution provider or a developer working with merchants, this webinar is for you.

Register Now!

Thanks and Regards

~Amazon Payments Team

Dear Amazon Payments Team,

I came to know about this webinar a bit late, any chances of a repeat webinar in the near future - specifically regarding highlighting how one can use your osCommerce add-ons to integrate with Checkout by Amazon?

Warm Regards

Narendra

Are these the proper URLs for Instant Order Processing Notification

SellerCentral > our account > settings > checkout pipeline settings >

Instant Order Processing Notification Settings:

Merchant URL:  'http://myWebSite/catalog/checkout_by_amazon_order_request_handler.php'
Integrator URL:  'http://myWebSite/catalog/checkout_by_amazon_callback_processor.php'

Hi,

If you have enabled Signed Carts, then you need to use HTTPS instead of HTTP.

also the URL's you have mentioned are not to be used for Instant Order Processing Notification settings.

You need to have a separate end point for processing the IOPNs.

I'm having a hard time getting this to work on PHP4, since curl_multi_* is php5 and greater.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: curl_multi_init() in /var/www/vhosts/website.com/checkout_by_amazon_order_request_handler.php on line 216

I have installed this add-on.

Everything works excellent, but when it in 'sandbox' mode and customer clicks on 'Place Order' button at payments.amazon.com page, system redirects it back to my site, shows the Order ID and shows the Order ID and sends me email with new order details, BUT this order does not add to 'Orders' section at sellercentral.amazon.com

Could you please tell me if this is OK in 'sandbox mode' or not?

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

We have added the following enhancements to the Checkout By Amazon add-on:

* Checkout By Amazon Instant Order Payment Notification (IOPN) Integration.

* Inventory updates immediately after the order is placed.

* Separate page specifically for managing Checkout by Amazon orders.

* Ability to search Orders by Amazon Order Id in the "Amazon orders" on osCommerce admin UI.

* New Status codes for Checkout By Amazon orders to ensure that these do not clash with the custom status codes you might have already defined.

* Support for merchants to send Cart level Custom information that is stored with the order and passed on at different levels including callback and IOPN.

IMPORTANT NOTE

--------------------

Please note that order management for amazon orders on osCommerce admin UI works only if you have a HTTPS endpoint for IOPN.

THINGS TO REMEMBER

-------------------------

1. Please set the IOPN endpoint in Seller central 2 hours prior to upgrading the 2.2 Plugin.

2. DO NOT use the upgrade script (upgrade_to_2.2.php) if you modified any of the original checkout by amazon add-on files and/or tables.

The Latest add-on for RC2 can be found here:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6591

And the latest add-on for MS2 and RC1 can be found here (this has been branched out of the above):

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6647

The latest version is Checkout By Amazon v2.2 for osCommerce. Please let us know any feedback you might have so that we can serve the community better.

Thanks

Amazon Payments Team

Sorry if this is an obvious question but... for orders placed on Amazon Marketplace, will this contribution generate copies of these orders in oSc Admin? (and automatically reduce the inventory)

As my site is based in the UK I understand that I cannot currently use Checkout by Amazon but if this contribution will do the above then it will allow me to start selling on Amazon Marketplace I hope. I currently subscribe to Auctionblox to do the same for eBay.

• 1 month later...

What exactly is the checkout supposed to look like?

I set up an account and installed the modules.

All I see is a "Checkout with Amazon" button on the login page of the shopping cart.

But when I go to the Payment info page I do not see the Amazon option. Only my paypal and 2checkout options.

Is ther supposed to be an amazon option on the Payment page? I never see a button or option except on the login page or my cart contents page.

• 2 weeks later...
This module adds Checkout by Amazon as a checkout option on your store, providing your customers with the same checkout experience available on Amazon.com.

Features of the module:

1. Customers can place orders using the same information available in their Amazon account. Amazon 1-Click® support is included
  2. You can manage orders placed through Checkout by Amazon in the osCommerce admin UI
  3. Shipping calculations can be done using flat rate, per item, table rate, zone rates and dynamic shipping carrier rates from UPS, USPS and FedEx
  4. Tax calculations can be done using osCommerce tax settings

Please post any bugs or errors you see while using it so that they can be fixed. Feedback is welcome.

Does the shipping portion of this module allow for a weight/size based shipping? We ship large items that need to be calcualted this way. If it does not, will it work with UPS XML?

• 3 weeks later...

I have installed this on Rc2.2 on a PHP5 linux host.

Here are the admin errors i get on Admin-Modules-Shipping Modules-Amazon... when i try to click install:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_cfg_select_option_amazon_module_payment_checkoutbyamazon_shipping_carrier() in /home/content/..../admin/modules.php(215) : eval()'d code on line 1

This is on Admin-Modules-Payment Modules

1054 - Unknown column 'downloads_flag' in 'field list'

insert ignore into orders_status (orders_status_id, language_id, orders_status_name, public_flag, downloads_flag) values ('1003', '1', 'Amazon Cancelled', '1', '1')

[TEP STOP]

Any help please?

Thanks

am i missing a step, because the shipping information to retrieve through oscommerce is not working. I would like to try and use the ups xml and fedex contribution thats installed on my site, however nothing is working.

thanks