• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] iOSC - mobile version of OSC on your iPhone

bumbarash

I found a bug in the payment module "authorizenet_cc_aim.php".   This is important for those checking out with a mobile device.

FIND:

array('field' => tep_label_input_jquery('cc_cvc_nh-dns', '', MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CC_AIM_CREDIT_CARD_CCV, 'a', '', 'number'))));

CHANGE TO:

array('field' => tep_label_input_jquery('cc_ccv_nh-dns', '', MODULE_PAYMENT_AUTHORIZENET_CC_AIM_CREDIT_CARD_CCV, 'a', '', 'number'))));

The variable name was incorrect.  "cc_cvc_nh-dns" should of been "cc_ccv_nh-dns"

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @@whoolieshop,

It seems you installed the wrong mobile version. On mobile you used the files for OsC 2.3.4 with jquery1.11 and colorbox :

<script src="ext/jquery/jquery-1.11.1.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://whoolie.com/ext/photoset-grid/jquery.photoset-grid.min.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://whoolie.com/ext/colorbox/colorbox.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://whoolie.com/ext/colorbox/jquery.colorbox-min.js"></script>

Your main store seems to be an older 2.3 version which uses jquery 1.8 and fancybox image box:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="ext/jquery/ui/redmond/jquery-ui-1.8.22.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="ext/jquery/jquery-1.8.0.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="ext/jquery/ui/jquery-ui-1.8.22.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">
// fix jQuery 1.8.0 and jQuery UI 1.8.22 bug with dialog buttons; http://bugs.jqueryui.com/ticket/8484
if ( $.attrFn ) { $.attrFn.text = true; }
</script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="ext/jquery/bxGallery/jquery.bxGallery.1.1.min.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="ext/jquery/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.css" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="ext/jquery/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.pack.js"></script>

That explains both problems:

The mobile login page uses the content modules included in OsC 2.3.4. If your main store is not 2.3.4 it doesn't use content modules.

The mobile 2.3.4 image box needs the correspondent version present in the main store. If your main version is older, you need the colorbox scripts to be added to mobile and another mobile header with the correct path to them.

Please use the mobile files and installation instructions for your exact main store version.

regards

Rainer

Hi Rainer 

I am having the same problem. I can create a new account via mobile but not login via mobile. The only option visible on sign in is the "classic view" button.

http://www.oakinvogue.com.au/mobile/login.php

My site is 2.3.4 and Mobile OSC7.5.9. Everything else seem to be running fine.

Regards

John

Hello John @@johnyim,

Although you are using jquey 1.11.1 in your store, your header doesn't look like 2.3.4:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" dir="ltr" lang="en">

2.3.4 looks like this:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html dir="ltr" lang="es">

The important thing is wether your main store uses the modular login page version or not.

The jquery version may have been updated without doing all other updates to 2.3.4.

If your main store doesn't use the modular login page version and then it may also not use the modular version of other pages, you should check which exact version is your store and use the correct mobile files. 

for_OsC_2.3.3.3_2.3.3.4 or for_OsC_2.3.3_2.3.3.2.

If you have a look in your admin: Admin => Modules => Content => login

If you do not have the "Content" entry your store is not 2.3.4 and do not use modularized pages.

rgds

Rainer

rgds

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

Hi Rainer

Thank you for your reply.

I have "admin: Admin => Modules => Content => login "  in my store.  My store was gradually upgraded to 2.3.4 over the years from a purchased 2.3.1 template. I guess the problem could be in the original template or any of the upgrade processes. 

Can you suggest anywhere that I should concentrate my effort on?

Regards

John

Hello John @@johnyim,

1.  check if you have the login content modules installed and active:
    Admin => Modules => Content => Login form => Enable Login Form Module = true
    Same for the Create account link module.
    If they are not active you might use the unmodularized login page maybe due to your template.
  2. check if the mobile modules are copied and in the right place:
    mobile/includes/modules/content/login/templates/create_account_link.php
    mobile/includes/modules/content/login/templates/login_form.php
    mobile/includes/modules/content/login/templates/paypal_login.php
    mobile/includes/modules/content/login/cm_create_account_link.php
    mobile/includes/modules/content/login/cm_login_form.php
    mobile/includes/modules/content/login/cm_paypal_login.php
  3. If this ia all ok, please post your main login.php and the mobile/login.php
  4. If you are not using the modularized version in your main store, you can also use the unmodularized mobile /login.php included in the mobile package "for_OsC_2.3.3.3_2.3.3.4". This should work for sure.

rgds

Rainer

• 1 month later...
<?php
  define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://myoscapp.com');
  define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'https://www.myoscapp.com');
  define('ENABLE_SSL', true);
  define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');
  define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');
  define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/');
  define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/');
  define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/');
  define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/');

//BOF Mobile
  define('HTTP_MOBILE_SERVER', HTTP_SERVER);
  define('HTTPS_MOBILE_SERVER', HTTPS_SERVER);
  define('DIR_WS_HTTP_MOBILE', DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG . 'mobile/');
  define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_MOBILE', DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG . 'mobile/');
  (defined('MOBILE_SESSION') ? define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', ((getenv('HTTPS') == 'on')? HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG : HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG) . 'images/') : define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/'));
  define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');
  (defined('MOBILE_SESSION') ? define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', HTTP_SERVER.'/includes/') : define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/'));
//EOF Mobile

define('DIR_WS_BOXES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'boxes/');
 define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');
  define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');
  define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');
  define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');
 //BOF Mobile
  define('DIR_MOBILE_IMAGES', 'images/');
  define('DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES','includes/');
  define('DIR_MOBILE_MODULES', DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES . 'modules/');
  define('DIR_MOBILE_CLASSES', DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES . 'classes/');
  define('DIR_MOBILE_HEADERS', DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES . 'headers/');
  define('DIR_MOBILE_LANGUAGES', DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES . 'languages/');
//EOF Mobile
  define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/');
  define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/home/myosjrjp/public_html/');
  //BOF Mobile
  define('DIR_FS_MOBILE', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'mobile/');
//EOF Mobile

define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');

(defined('MOBILE_SESSION') ? define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG . 'pub/') : define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/'));	 
//EOF Mobile

define('DB_SERVER', 'localhost');
  define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', 'myosjrjp_osco686');
  define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', '1A]s2Spp7.');
  define('DB_DATABASE', 'myosjrjp_osco686');
  define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false');
  define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql');
  define('CFG_TIME_ZONE', 'America/New_York');

?>

i get these errors. i have a clean install by from my cpanel

Warning: include(includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myosjrjp/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 28

Warning: include(includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myosjrjp/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 28

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'includes/configure.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/myosjrjp/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 28

Warning: require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONScompatibility.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myosjrjp/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 41

Warning: require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONScompatibility.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myosjrjp/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 41

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_FUNCTIONScompatibility.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/php') in /home/myosjrjp/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 41
Edited by hungryfrank

you can cut up to 4 pages of your checkout by using my three add_ons

login create account in one page

Express checkout  

login pop up modal

@@hungryfrank,

Like @@frankl already said, for a new store installation, you should better use the responsive bootstrap version. It serves perfect for both, desktop and phone with one and the same fileset and no iosc mobile add-on will be needed then,

For your error: it looks like you missed to apply the first modification in application_top.php: Instructions Step 21a)

Kind regards
Rainer

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

For those who were using iosc mobile and upgraded to 2.3.4 Bootstrap, here the rewrite rules to redirect the old mobile URLs to the root URLs:

In the root .htaccess add just at the beginning of the rewrite rules:

For SEO URL users:

RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^mobile/(.*)$ /$1 [R=301,NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*?)mobile/([a-z0-9/-]+)-mc-([0-9_]+).html$ index.php?cPath=$3 [R=301,NC]
    RewriteRule ^(.*?)mobile/([a-z0-9/-]+)-mm-([0-9_]+).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$3 [R=301,NC]
    RewriteRule ^(.*?)mobile/([a-z0-9/-]+)-mp-([0-9]+).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$3 [R=301,NC]
    RewriteRule ^(.*?)mobile/([a-z0-9/-]+)-mpr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$3 [R=301,NC]
    RewriteRule ^(.*?)mobile/([a-z0-9/-]+)-mpri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$3 [R=301,NC]
    RewriteRule ^(.*?)mobile/catalog_mb.php$ index.php [R=301,NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*?)mobile/about.php$ index.php [R=301,NC,L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*?)mobile/search.php$ index.php [R=301,NC,L]

For standard URLs:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^mobile/(.*)$ /$1 [R=301,NC,L]

This is only included for reference, do not duplicate:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /

This is for subdirectory instalation under /mobile/. If you had the mobile site under subdomain, you'll need to adapt the rules.

Best regards

Rainer

• 1 month later...

Thanks for that Rainer,

For me it worked like this:

RewriteRule ^mobile/$ /$1 [R=301,NC,L]
  RewriteRule ^(.*?)mobile/([a-z0-9/-]+)-mc-([0-9_]+).html$ index.php?cPath=$3 [NC]
  RewriteRule ^(.*?)mobile/([a-z0-9/-]+)-mm-([0-9_]+).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$3 [NC]
  RewriteRule ^(.*?)mobile/([a-z0-9/-]+)-mp-([0-9]+).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$3 [NC]
  RewriteRule ^(.*?)mobile/([a-z0-9/-]+)-mpr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$3 [NC]
  RewriteRule ^(.*?)mobile/([a-z0-9/-]+)-mpri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$3 [NC]

Anyway, after upgraded to 2.3.4 Bootstrap more than 1 year ago I realised now that this addon was really valuable. It had details very good for conversions. And for some reasons maybe sometimes could be better to have differents versions for mobile and desktop as this addon do. But, anyway, yes, Google prefer responsive sites and so in the long term the best option always will be to migrate.

• 6 months later...

After installing, I am getting the following error message on my index page, just wondering what could be wrong.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: stripos() in mobile/includes/classes/mobile_redirect.php on line 33

Hello Oliver @owulivia,

which php version you are running? It must be at least version 5.

Hello Oliver @owulivia,

It seems you are running a very old version of OsCommerce. register globals has been removed in PHP 5.4. Try with PHP 5.2 or 5.3.

You will soon run into incompatibility issues with your OsC version, the actual recommended and most used PHP version is already 5.6.

I would highly recommend to upgrade your store to OsCommerce 2.3.4 BS responsive community version.

It is mobile friendly by itself and you'll not need iosc mobile.

You would need to start from a new OsCommerce 2.3.4 Bootsrap installation and migrate the existing database. All customizations and add-on need to be added again.

OsCommerce 2.3.4 BS EDGE Community Version

Please see the following thread for further instructions:

Upgrading to the latest version

rgds

Rainer

• 1 month later...

2 simple questions (of course i have searched and couldn find an answer).

1. If you have instaled b2b or the simplefied version of b2b and iosc-mobile, is B2B working in iosc mobile when somebody visit the site from a mobile phone I mean the prices did they apear as in the desktop version or must i install the b2b as a separet version for iosc-mobile again? Or a link where I can read something about that.

2. General question does this iosc-mobile contrib affect only to the design e.g. css or do you have to install all the contributions that the desktop shop have for to the iosc-mobile version again. Or a link where I can read about a small explantetion for how this contrib works.

Edited by Pelvis

Hello Nikolaos @Pelvis,

You have to add all add-ons you are using on the public store site also to the mobile pages. It is explained in the instructions "Add-On Support".

Meanwhile I wouldn't recommend to spent time and effort to add the iosc mobile version any more.

For a bit more job and effort you may be able to upgrade your store to 2.3.4 BS responsive community version, which is a much better solution.

Sorry I will not give support for ioscMobile any more, I consider it discontinued.

Rgds

Rainer

• 3 weeks later...

I checked my logs:

PHP Warning:  include(includes/configure.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/catalog/i$
[Fri Sep 15 23:19:47.053396 2017] [:error] [pid 9875] [client 192.168.1.5:38240] PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening 'includes/configure.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /var/w$
[Fri Sep 15 23:19:47.053584 2017] [:error] [pid 9875] [client 192.168.1.5:38240] PHP Warning:  require(DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/cat$
[Fri Sep 15 23:19:47.053599 2017] [:error] [pid 9875] [client 192.168.1.5:38240] PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required 'DIR_WS_INCLUDESfilenames.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /$

My configure.php

<?php
  define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://petunderground.com');
  define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'http://petunderground.com');
  define('ENABLE_SSL', false);
  define('HTTP_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');
  define('HTTPS_COOKIE_DOMAIN', '');
  define('HTTP_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/');
  define('HTTPS_COOKIE_PATH', '/catalog/');
  define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', '/catalog/');
  define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', '/catalog/');
  //BOF Mobile
  define('HTTP_MOBILE_SERVER', HTTP_SERVER);
  define('HTTPS_MOBILE_SERVER', HTTPS_SERVER);
  define('DIR_WS_HTTP_MOBILE', DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG . 'mobile/');
  define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_MOBILE', DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG . 'mobile/');
  (defined('MOBILE_SESSION') ? define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', ((getenv('HTTPS') == 'on')? HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG : HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG) . 'images/') : define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/'));
  define('DIR_WS_ICONS', DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icons/');
  (defined('MOBILE_SESSION') ? define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', '../includes/') : define('DIR_WS_INCLUDES', 'includes/'));
//EOF Mobile
  define('DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'functions/');
  define('DIR_WS_CLASSES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'classes/');
  define('DIR_WS_MODULES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'modules/');
  define('DIR_WS_LANGUAGES', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'languages/');
//BOF Mobile
  define('DIR_MOBILE_IMAGES', 'images/');
  define('DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES','includes/');
  define('DIR_MOBILE_MODULES', DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES . 'modules/');
  define('DIR_MOBILE_CLASSES', DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES . 'classes/');
  define('DIR_MOBILE_HEADERS', DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES . 'headers/');
  define('DIR_MOBILE_LANGUAGES', DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES . 'languages/');
//EOF Mobile

//BOF Mobile
  (defined('MOBILE_SESSION') ? define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG . 'pub/') : define('DIR_WS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', 'pub/'));	 
//EOF Mobile
  define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/var/www/html/catalog/');
//BOF Mobile
  define('DIR_FS_MOBILE', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'mobile/');
//EOF Mobile
  define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'download/');
  define('DIR_FS_DOWNLOAD_PUBLIC', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'pub/');

?>

Edited by tmcca

@tmcca,

- which is your exact osc version

- the url you posted shows a Magenta store