• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] iOSC - mobile version of OSC on your iPhone

bumbarash

I have the old PayPal module paypal_ipn installed, version from 2004... (w00t)

however, payment works with the mobile shop, only coming back from the paypal site gives me this error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class order_total in /.../.../.../includes/classes/ordertotal.php on line 13 
Please help

kind regards

Götz

Hello @@texmaxx,

The paypal standard module/standard_ipn.php used in mobile osc is the version from 2010 which was included in OsC 2.3.0-2.3.3.4.

You should update to this version, mobile osc is not tested with older versions.

PS.: What about the checkout_new _address issue?

Kind regards

Rainer

Hello @@texmaxx,

The paypal standard module/standard_ipn.php used in mobile osc is the version from 2010 which was included in OsC 2.3.0-2.3.3.4.

You should update to this version, mobile osc is not tested with older versions.

PS.: What about the checkout_new _address issue?

Kind regards

Rainer

Hello @@raiwa,

You made my day! Works out of the box. :thumbsup:

The shop is getting close...

Kind regards

Götz

P.S. I'm still searching the </div>... if I get no result, I'm going to post code :D

Edited by texmaxx

Hello @@raydata,

In the new version 7.5.0 is a listview included which does exact this.

Rainer

Thanks Rainer!

That's mean I should install addon 7.5.0 version,  not higher e.g. version 9

BTW, I have modified my shop template into new respsonsive one.

Should I install iOsc on a blank new shop?

Thanks Rainer!

That's mean I should install addon 7.5.0 version

Also, can I also use the same payment gateway (i.e. paydollar ) that used in Web vsersion in mobile shop?

Many thanks again!

Edited by raydata

Dear All,

When I try to read the install guide "Start here":

New installation on OsCommerce 2.3.0-2.3.3.4.: Ctrl+Click here

When i hold ctrl key and click it will not proceed,  it pop up says:

Window can not find

install_update_files/Install_osc_2_3.docx

Should I open in word or web broswer?

I know this question is a bit stupid, please kindly forgive my ignorance.

Thanks Rainer!

That's mean I should install addon 7.5.0 version,  not higher e.g. version 9

Hello @@raydata

Mobile OsC 7.5.0 is the latest version, there is no version 9, what do you mean with "BTW"?

Mobile OsC will work "out of the box" with blank new shops. If you have any add-on or customisation installed on your store which affects functionality on the public site, you'll need to add the modifications also to the correspondent mobile pages. Just download mobile Osc and check the included docs.

For the payment module: if it uses a module in ext/modules/payment, you need to place a copy in: mobile/ext/modules/payment and modify some code like in the other payment modules.

If the links in the start here doc are broken, open the folder "install_update_files" and doubleklick the correspondent file, and yes they are word documents.

regards

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

Hello @@raydata

Mobile OsC 7.5.0 is the latest version, there is no version 9, what do you mean with "BTW"?

Mobile OsC will work "out of the box" with blank new shops. If you have any add-on or customisation installed on your store which affects functionality on the public site, you'll need to add the modifications also to the correspondent mobile pages. Just download mobile Osc and check the included docs.

For the payment module: if it uses a module in ext/modules/payment, you need to place a copy in: mobile/ext/modules/payment and modify some code like in the other payment modules.

If the links in the start here doc are broken, open the folder "install_update_files" and doubleklick the correspondent file, and yes they are word documents.

regards

Rainer

Thanks!

You mean OSC is independent of the main shop?  (not mirror it)

Thanks!

You mean OSC is independent of the main shop?  (not mirror it)

No it's not independent, it shares most functions, classes, payment modules, shipping modules, and the database with the main store. There are some files which need minor modifications and/or copies in the mobile site to get them to work correct.

Edited by raiwa

• 2 weeks later...

@@raiwa hey Rainer, I was just uploading 7.5.1 and trying to fix some other issues and while testing I noticed... on mobile/checkout_payment.php there is no billing address box or edit button as there is on the classic site

There is a box on mobile/checkout_shipping page and  an edit button.

@@raiwa hey Rainer, I was just uploading 7.5.1 and trying to fix some other issues and while testing I noticed... on mobile/checkout_payment.php there is no billing address box or edit button as there is on the classic site

There is a box on mobile/checkout_shipping page and  an edit button.

Hello Scott @@greasemonkey,

The core files in the Download package are ok.

I send you a message with the fix for your file.

Kind regards

Rainer

Hello Rainer,

First let me thank you for your great contribution.

I want to install your Mobile OsC 7.5.1 on my heavily modified 2.3.4 shop, can you confirm that your last version works with 2.3.4,

if not are you going to realize a updated version for 2.3.4.

Thanks in advance 

Hello Rainer,

First let me thank you for your great contribution.

I want to install your Mobile OsC 7.5.1 on my heavily modified 2.3.4 shop, can you confirm that your last version works with 2.3.4,

if not are you going to realize a updated version for 2.3.4.

Thanks in advance 

Hello Sam @@Spiceupyour

The next update 7.5.2. includes full support for osc2.3.4 including content modules and PayPal login.

It is in the final test phase and will be uploaded within the next days. So please be patient :sparkles: ;)

Kind regards

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

OSC 2.3.3.4

Mobile_OsC 7.5.0

Hello,

I'm sure the answer I need is somewhere in the 64 pages on this topic, but I can't seem to locate the answer.

Got the mobile site to redirect just fine. The issue that I'm having is the Store, Search and Information buttons do not work. The Home and Account buttons work as they are supposed to.

For instance the "Store" button returns this:

http://store.tristateshippingsupplies.com/osc/mobile/FILENAME_CATALOG_MB

instead of:

http://store.tristateshippingsupplies.com/osc/mobile/catalog_mb.php

Additionally, if I copy and paste: http://store.tristateshippingsupplies.com/osc/mobile/catalog_mb.php directly into my browser, the page comes up, but the product links have the same issue.

I apologize if this has been answered before, but I have been staring at the screen so long, I'm getting cross-eyed. :wacko:

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

OSC 2.3.3.4

Mobile_OsC 7.5.0

Hello,

I'm sure the answer I need is somewhere in the 64 pages on this topic, but I can't seem to locate the answer.

Got the mobile site to redirect just fine. The issue that I'm having is the Store, Search and Information buttons do not work. The Home and Account buttons work as they are supposed to.

For instance the "Store" button returns this:

http://store.tristateshippingsupplies.com/osc/mobile/FILENAME_CATALOG_MB

instead of:

http://store.tristateshippingsupplies.com/osc/mobile/catalog_mb.php

Additionally, if I copy and paste: http://store.tristateshippingsupplies.com/osc/mobile/catalog_mb.php directly into my browser, the page comes up, but the product links have the same issue.

I apologize if this has been answered before, but I have been staring at the screen so long, I'm getting cross-eyed. :wacko:

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Hello Will @@wlsnoops,

You missed to add the mobile filenames to catalog/includes/filenames.php

Install doc step 9:

9) catalog/includes/filenames.php

Add at the end before the last closing ?>:

//BOF Mobile

define ('FILENAME_CATALOG_MB', 'catalog_mb.php');

define ('FILENAME_SEARCH', 'search.php');

define ('FILENAME_ABOUT', 'about.php');

define ('FILENAME_OPTIONS', 'options.php');

//EOF Mobile

Kind regards

Rainer

Hello Will @@wlsnoops,

You missed to add the mobile filenames to catalog/includes/filenames.php

Install doc step 9:

9) catalog/includes/filenames.php

Add at the end before the last closing ?>:

//BOF Mobile

//EOF Mobile

Kind regards

Rainer

Thanks for the quick reply, Rainer.

I thought that may have been the problem earlier, but when I add the lines to filename.php, it returns a 500 Internal Server Error. If I leave them out, two out of the five buttons at the top work. Other than what I described earlier, the cart appears to behave correctly. I was even able to place a dummy order successfully.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the quick reply, Rainer.

I thought that may have been the problem earlier, but when I add the lines to filename.php, it returns a 500 Internal Server Error. If I leave them out, two out of the five buttons at the top work. Other than what I described earlier, the cart appears to behave correctly. I was even able to place a dummy order successfully.

Thanks again.

Found the problem!

I had created an additional info box and needed to add a line in filenames.php. The issue was a missing semi-colon.

Incorrect:

define('FILENAME_CORPORATE_SALES', 'corporate_sales.php')  <---missing semi-colon

//BOF Mobile

//EOF Mobile

?>

Correct:

define('FILENAME_CORPORATE_SALES', 'corporate_sales.php');   <---with semi-colon

//BOF Mobile

//EOF Mobile

?>

Thanks, Rainer, for pointing me in the right direction.

Hi Rainer!

This is a brilliant contribution and I have just installed as per the excellent instructions on my site with great success!

There is only one bug I have come across in testing:

OSC 2.3.4

Mobile_OsC 7.5.2

When I add an item to my cart - I get 'Error Loading Page' flash up breifly and the my cart button does not appear, but the product has been added to my cart if I go there the long way round.

The same error appears if i remove items from my basket.

Is this a known bug, or something about my install?

Many thanks,

Chris.

Hi Rainer!

This is a brilliant contribution and I have just installed as per the excellent instructions on my site with great success!

There is only one bug I have come across in testing:

OSC 2.3.4

Mobile_OsC 7.5.2

When I add an item to my cart - I get 'Error Loading Page' flash up breifly and the my cart button does not appear, but the product has been added to my cart if I go there the long way round.

The same error appears if i remove items from my basket.

Is this a known bug, or something about my install?

Many thanks,

Chris.

Hello Chris @@chrism78

Do you have any add-on installed which is related to options, like qtpro or similar?

If yes, make sure to add all code also to the mobile files.

You can also try to switch off ajax page load in Admin : Configuration : Mobile Site

Kind regards

Rainer

Thanks Rainer! You can probably tell by the fresh install that I'm a newbie!

The only add on I have installed so far that would effect the shopping cart is to add shipping quotes in cart - do you think this is the cause of the problem?

The only other add-ons I have installed so far have been payment modules and log-in with paypal...

Switching off ajax page load had no effect.

The only add on I have installed so far that would effect the shopping cart is to add shipping quotes in cart - do you think this is the cause of the problem?

The only other add-ons I have installed so far have been payment modules and log-in with paypal...

Hello @@chrism78,

I just checked, and yes, there is a bug if in: Admin : Configuration : My Store : Display Cart After Adding Product is set to : false.

Please, change this setting to true for now, and I'll search tomorrow for a fix. It is already late in Spain ^_^

Sorry and kind regards

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

Good morning Chris @@chrism78,

Here the fix:

in: includes/application_top.php

find line 320 within the shopping cart actions:

$goto = $PHP_SELF;

change it to:

$goto = defined('MOBILE_SESSION')? basename($PHP_SELF): $PHP_SELF;

I'll upload this fix to the add-on package.

Thank you for the report

Rainer

Hi! I installed 7.51 on 2.3 yesterday everything works great for me except  now when I go into payments- add payment module I get the following error...

Warning: include(C:/xampp/htdocs/xxxx/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/cc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxxx\xxxx\modules.php on line 129

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class moneriscampg in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxxx\includes\modules\payment\moneriscampg.php on line 23

there is no path in the new files to transfer over to this path..

Im sure its user error and that I have done something I shouldnt have, can you verify what files go in the C:/xampp/htdocs/xxxx/includes/languages/english/modules/payment directory? I tried adding the files that are in the includes/modules/payment directory needless to say that didnt work.

Thanks!

Hi! I installed 7.51 on 2.3 yesterday everything works great for me except  now when I go into payments- add payment module I get the following error...

Warning: include(C:/xampp/htdocs/xxxx/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/cc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxxx\xxxx\modules.php on line 129

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class moneriscampg in C:\xampp\htdocs\xxxx\includes\modules\payment\moneriscampg.php on line 23

there is no path in the new files to transfer over to this path..

Im sure its user error and that I have done something I shouldnt have, can you verify what files go in the C:/xampp/htdocs/xxxx/includes/languages/english/modules/payment directory? I tried adding the files that are in the includes/modules/payment directory needless to say that didnt work.

Thanks!

Hello @@plazman65,

OK, maybe this isn't too clear explained in the install doc. You copied the payment module "cc.php" to your store and you have not the language file in place from the original module. For moneriscampg.php I'm not sure why this error appears. However, just delete: includes/modules/payment/cc.php and moneriscampg.php if you do not use them.

Kind regards

Rainer

Hello @@plazman65,

OK, maybe this isn't too clear explained in the install doc. You copied the payment module "cc.php" to your store and you have not the language file in place from the original module. For moneriscampg.php I'm not sure why this error appears. However, just delete: includes/modules/payment/cc.php and moneriscampg.php if you do not use them.

Kind regards

Rainer

thank you so much for the fast reply, worked perfectly just deleting those files :)