• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] iOSC - mobile version of OSC on your iPhone

bumbarash

i just installed, upload all the vanilla files for 2.2rc2a

www.mysite.com/mobile/index.php

but does not show anything only blank page

switch error reporting on in php.ini and check the errors.

Please post your real store URL.

I installed the Header Tags SEO support and it seems like the files are different now than when that contribution came out. I cannot get the mobile files to show up in the admin in the Page Control. The header tags do work on the files but the pages don't show up in the admin page control so I can change them. How do I fix that? The following instructions in the Header Tags SEO also tell me I'm supposed to have an iphone.css file which I also do not have:

Now open /header_with_products_htseo.php and change the following (yours may be slightly different)

FIND

<?php if(isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['ajax']) == false) { ?>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" <?php echo strtolower(HTML_PARAMS); ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type"

content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>" />

<meta name="viewport"

content="width=320; initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0; user-scalable=no;" />

<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable"

content="yes" />

<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style"

content="default" />

<?php

if (strpos($PHP_SELF,'checkout') || strpos($PHP_SELF,'shopping_cart') || strpos($PHP_SELF,'account') || strpos($PHP_SELF,'log') || strpos($PHP_SELF,'address') > 0) {

?>

<meta name="googlebot"

content="noindex, nofollow">

<meta name="robots"

content="noindex, nofollow">

<?php

}

?>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_MOBILE : HTTP_MOBILE_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_MOBILE); ?>" />

<style type="text/css" media="screen">

@@import "<?php echo DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES; ?>mobile_stylesheet.css";

</style>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG; ?>ext/jquery/ui/redmond/jquery-ui-1.8.22.css" />

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG; ?>ext/jquery/jquery-1.8.0.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG; ?>ext/jquery/ui/jquery-ui-1.8.22.min.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">

// fix jQuery 1.8.0 and jQuery UI 1.8.22 bug with dialog buttons; http://bugs.jqueryui.com/ticket/8484

if ( $.attrFn ) { $.attrFn.text = true; }

</script>

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

</head>

<body>

<div id="errorMsg">

<?php

if ($messageStack->size('header') > 0) {

echo $messageStack->output('header');

}

?>

</div>

<!-- header //-->

<div id="header">

REPLACE WITH

<?php if(isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['ajax']) == false) { ?>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head>

<?php

/*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/

if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');

} else {

?>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>" />

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<?php

}

/*** End Header Tags SEO ***/

?>

<meta name="distribution" content="Global">

<meta name="rating" content="Product">

<meta name="viewport"

content="width=width=320; initial-scale=1.0; maximum-scale=1.0; user-scalable=no;" />

<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable"

content="yes" />

<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-status-bar-style"

content="default" />

<style type="text/css" media="screen">

@@import "<?php echo DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG . DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES; ?>iphone.css";

</style>

</head>

<body>

<div id="errorMsg">

<?php

if ($messageStack->size('header') > 0) {

echo $messageStack->output('header');

}

?>

</div>

<!-- header //-->

<div id="header">

Hello Shelby @@shelby72,

This is an error in the instructions left from the version for iOSC5.x.

The mobile files do not show anymore as separate pages in the admin page control since they have the same filenames like the standard pages.

Until iOSC version 5.x they had different filenames (mobile_index.php etc.) and were placed in the root directory, so they were recognized as additional pages.

This is no problem since the mobile pages have to show the same tags as the correspondent standard pages. The content is the same.

catalog_mb.php is coded to show the category tags like (standard)index.php when categories are shown.

The only limit is that mobile pages which have no standard equivalent like about.php, languages.php and currencies.php will show the default tags and can't be edited to use specific tags in the admin page control. But I believe this is not really an issue.

Important is that the tags are shown.

Thank you for the report I'll update and fix this part of the installation doc ASAP.

regards

Rainer

I'll maintain support for both versions 2.2. and 2.3.

HTML5 is a good idea.

:blink:
osCommerce based shop owner with minimal design and focused on background works. When the less is more.
Email managment with tracking pixel, package managment for shipping, stock management, warehouse managment with bar code reader, parcel shops management on 3000 pickup points without local store.

according to error log

PHP Fatal error:  require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'DIR_FS_MOBILEincludes/classes/mobile_redirect.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home3/xro1/public_html/testx/mobile2.2/includes/application_top.php on line 540

PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /home3/xro1/public_html/testx/mobile2.2/includes/application_top.php on line 314

according to error log

PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='function.require'>function.require</a>]: Failed opening required 'DIR_FS_MOBILEincludes/classes/mobile_redirect.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home3/xro1/public_html/testx/mobile2.2/includes/application_top.php on line 540

PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in /home3/xro1/public_html/testx/mobile2.2/includes/application_top.php on line 314

Hello Jason @@rabon33

It seems the absolute mobile path is wrong defined in catalog/includes/configure.php

It should look like this if your mobile site is installed in "mobile/" subdirectory:

define('DIR_FS_MOBILE', DIR_FS_CATALOG . 'mobile/');

If this is correct, please post the whole file except the database details at the bottom, and I'll check it.

regards

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

Should the mobile/includes/application_top.php file have the same require statements as the catalog/includes/application_top.php file?

If so, what else needs to be transferred over to the mobile side for this to work?

Should the mobile/includes/application_top.php file have the same require statements as the catalog/includes/application_top.php file?

If so, what else needs to be transferred over to the mobile side for this to work?

the mobile application_top doesn't need any aditional modifications than explained in the instructions.

The standard application_top is loaded in the mobile application_top.

OK I fixed the error that blanked out my site. The mobile code was added twice in catalog/includes/application_top.php.

Now when I activate the mobile site in admin panel and click the mobile link in the footer I get these errors.

Warning: include_once(includes/kiss_error_handler.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lyons/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 29

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/kiss_error_handler.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/lyons/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 29

Warning: require(includes/local/zz_configure.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lyons/public_html/includes/configure.php on line 53

Warning: require(includes/local/zz_configure.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lyons/public_html/includes/configure.php on line 53

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/local/zz_configure.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/lyons/public_html/includes/configure.php on line 53

OK I fixed the error that blanked out my site. The mobile code was added twice in catalog/includes/application_top.php.

Now when I activate the mobile site in admin panel and click the mobile link in the footer I get these errors.

Warning: include_once(includes/kiss_error_handler.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lyons/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 29

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/kiss_error_handler.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/lyons/public_html/includes/application_top.php on line 29

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/local/zz_configure.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/lyons/public_html/includes/configure.php on line 53

@@lyonsperf,

See Add-On Support.doc Point 6

Try:

include_once(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'kiss_error_handler.php')

and:

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES .'local/zz_configure.php')

INSTEAD OF:

include_once('includes/kiss_error_handler.php')

and

require('includes/local/zz_configure.php')

OK got the mobile site to work. But when I click on the shopping cart icon for the store I get this message "The page you are looking for can not be found. Return to the main page and try again. " it is http://www.lyonsperformance.com/catalog_mb.php. How do I change the button links to /mobile/?

you need to add the SEO URL support

@@raiwa hello I am working on my development site again. I was able to install the iOSC flawlessly and it works. The only part I am having a bit of problem wiith is the KissIT image addon support. The second part of the first mod for 2.3.3 isn't in the product_info.php file.. see part in red below?

I am using Support. 2.4. iOSC 6.x / KissIT_image_thumbnailer_rev1.

1. in: mobile/product_info.php

OsCommerce 2.3.

b. *** FIND:

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_mobile_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], '', 'NONSSL', false) . '" target="_blank" rel="fancybox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), null, null, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '</a>'; ?>

*** CHANGE TO:

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_mobile_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], '', 'NONSSL', false) . '" target="_blank" rel="fancybox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), KISSIT_MAIN_PRODUCT_IMAGE_WIDTH/2, KISSIT_MAIN_PRODUCT_IMAGE_HEIGHT/2, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"' ) . '</a>'; ?>

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks!

After a customer signs on and wishes to view MY ORDERS a database error occurs:

MYSQL QUERY ERROR REPORT

---------------------------------------

1054 - Unknown column 's.public_flag' in 'where clause'

select count(*) as total from orders o, orders_total ot, orders_status s where o.customers_id = '77' and o.orders_id = ot.orders_id and ot.class = 'ot_total' and o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and s.public_flag = '1'

---------------------------------------

Remote Address: 174.151.234.6

Referer : http://www.mydomainname.com/mobile/account.php

Requested : /mobile/account_history.php

Can anyone else check to see if they get this error please.

You have a missing field in the orders_status table the one missing is the public_flag

I think this should work for you

ALTER TABLE `orders_status` ADD `public_flag` INT( 11 ) NULL DEFAULT 1 AFTER `orders_status_name` ;

"The doorstep to the temple of wisdom is a knowledge of our own ignorance."

@@raiwa hello I am working on my development site again. I was able to install the iOSC flawlessly and it works. The only part I am having a bit of problem wiith is the KissIT image addon support. The second part of the first mod for 2.3.3 isn't in the product_info.php file.. see part in red below?

I am using Support. 2.4. iOSC 6.x / KissIT_image_thumbnailer_rev1.

1. in: mobile/product_info.php

OsCommerce 2.3.

b. *** FIND:

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_mobile_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], '', 'NONSSL', false) . '" target="_blank" rel="fancybox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), null, null, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '</a>'; ?>

*** CHANGE TO:

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_mobile_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], '', 'NONSSL', false) . '" target="_blank" rel="fancybox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), KISSIT_MAIN_PRODUCT_IMAGE_WIDTH/2, KISSIT_MAIN_PRODUCT_IMAGE_HEIGHT/2, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"' ) . '</a>'; ?>

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks!

Hello,

yes thanks, there must be something wrong with the version, Ill check and fix this.

It should be

find:

<?php echo '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG . 'images/' . $product_info['products_image'] . '" target="_blank" rel="fancybox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), null, null, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '</a>'; ?>

change to:

<?php echo '<a href="' . HTTP_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG . 'images/' . $product_info['products_image'] . '" target="_blank" rel="fancybox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), KISSIT_MAIN_PRODUCT_IMAGE_WIDTH/2, KISSIT_MAIN_PRODUCT_IMAGE_HEIGHT/2, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '</a>'; ?>

in essence you have to specify a size for the product image, that's all.

regards Rainer

I think I found a bug in v6 rev7:

In mobile/login.php line 98:

from

echo '<span style="float:left;">' . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_FORGOT_PASS, 'mail-closed', tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL'), '') . '</span>' .  '<span style="float:right;">' . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_LOGIN, 'key', null, '', 'SSL') . '</span></form>';

it should be

echo '<span style="float:left;">' . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_FORGOT_PASS, 'mail-closed', tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL'), ''). '</span>' . '<span style="float:right;">' . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_LOGIN, 'key', null, ''). '</span></form>';

otherwise is throws an illegal string offset 'type' error

Edited by papalevies

I think I found a bug in v6 rev7:

In mobile/login.php line 98:

from

echo '<span style="float:left;">' . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_FORGOT_PASS, 'mail-closed', tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL'), '') . '</span>' . '<span style="float:right;">' . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_LOGIN, 'key', null, '', 'SSL') . '</span></form>';

it should be

echo '<span style="float:left;">' . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_FORGOT_PASS, 'mail-closed', tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL'), ''). '</span>' . '<span style="float:right;">' . tep_draw_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_LOGIN, 'key', null, ''). '</span></form>';

otherwise is throws an illegal string offset 'type' error

thank you

Hey Rainer, its me again. I just am wondering how do i know what version im on and if im up to date or not? Thanks

Hello,

Version information is not yet available in Mobile Osc 6.0, it will be included in the next version.

Only thing you can do is to download the last versions and check till which version the updates are applied in your mobile files.