• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] iOSC - mobile version of OSC on your iPhone

bumbarash

I just checked it i have done that bit correctly :( ive redone it to be sure and i get the same problem any other ideas? thanks for the help btw

Do you use any seo url rewrites? more info on your sites details would be helpful

-Dave

All my redirects seem to be working except:desktop to mobile from the individual review page

From Desktop url : /...-pri-28.html?reviews_id=33

Clicking Mobile loops back to desktop page

From mobile url:

/mobile_product_reviews_info.php?products_id=28&reviews_id=34

Clicking Classic goes to /...-pri-28.html?redirectCancelled=true&reviews_id=34 and works fine

pr to mpr and mpr to pr works fine

What did I miss?

Thinking this thru, to sort this means more edits to the seo_class.php, right?

-Dave

Do you use any seo url rewrites? more info on your sites details would be helpful

My site is theonlinefurniturestore.org.uk and i use the seo url 5 module. Thats it. I mean it works when i click the link on the footer when using my laptop but it does not work no matter what i do when i view it with my iphone... Any other ideas? Is there any aditional information i can give u?

Edited by alexpacteau

My site is theonlinefurniturestore.org.uk and i use the seo url 5 module. Thats it. I mean it works when i click the link on the footer when using my laptop but it does not work no matter what i do when i view it with my iphone... Any other ideas? Is there any aditional information i can give u?

Be patient -Rainer will help you on his next visit. usually within 24 hours of a post.

-Dave

no problem thanks alot for all your help

Hello Alex,

I visited your site and found that the seo url 5 support for iOSC is not installed.

Please download the support package here:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8578

and install this:

SEO URLs USU5

Then do the above mentioned modifications for the new reviews page and manufacturer listing.

I'll upload next week a new version which will include support for these new features.

Best regards

Rainer

@@raiwa

noticing a & instead of & in the canonical

<link rel="canonical" href="http://www.domain.com/product_reviews_info.php?products_id=28&reviews_id=34" />

Hello Dave,

&

is the html entity of

&

the link works the same, but if this disturbs, we can add the

html_entity_decode

function to the canonical link line.

Then it should look like this (in: includes/header_tags.php):

if ($defaultTags['meta_canonical']) { echo html_entity_decode((defined('DIR_MOBILE_INCLUDES')? str_replace($str_replace_from, $str_replace_to, (tep_not_null($canonical_url) ? ' <link rel="canonical" href="'.$canonical_url.'" />'. "\n" : ' <link rel="canonical" href="'.GetCanonicalURL().'" />'. "\n")) : str_replace($str_replace_from, $str_replace_to, (tep_not_null($canonical_url) ? ' <link rel="canonical" href="'.$canonical_url.'" />'. "\n" : ' <link rel="canonical" href="'.GetCanonicalURL().'">'. "\n")))); }

In my shop this doesn't happen but I'll check again before I'll upload the definitive update.

regards

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

Thanks I'll do that.@@raiwa.

Have you had time to look at the 2.2d seo_class file? I'm suspecting that some additional changes need to be made to cope with the 5.4 upgrade. I've been looking at it but need some guidance. TY Dave

All my redirects seem to be working except:desktop to mobile from the individual review page

From Desktop url : /...-pri-28.html?reviews_id=33

Clicking Mobile loops back to desktop page

From mobile url:

/mobile_product_reviews_info.php?products_id=28&reviews_id=34

Clicking Classic goes to /...-pri-28.html?redirectCancelled=true&reviews_id=34 and works fine

pr to mpr and mpr to pr works fine

Thinking this thru, to sort this means more edits to the seo_class.php, right?

-Dave

Are you sure these are the correct lines for a 2.2d shop? posted is my existing htaccess before making changes. I already have a mm in there too

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-mm-([0-9_]+).html$ mobile_catalogue.php [NC,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-mpri-([0-9]+).html$ mobile_product_reviews_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

before changes

RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-(.*).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-(.*).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-by-(.*).html$ all-products.php?fl=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
# IOSC mobile site
RewriteRule ^(.*)-mby-(.*).html$ mobile_all-products.php?fl=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-(.*).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-(.*).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-au-(.*).html$ articles.php?authors_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-(.*).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-(.*).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-f-(.*).html$ faqdesk_info.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-fc-(.*).html$ faqdesk_index.php?faqPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-fri-(.*).html$ faqdesk_reviews_info.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-fra-(.*).html$ faqdesk_reviews_article.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-(.*).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-links-(.*).html$ links.php?lPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pm-([0-9]+).html$ info_pages.php?pages_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-n-(.*).html$ newsdesk_info.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-nc-(.*).html$ newsdesk_index.php?newsPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-nri-(.*).html$ newsdesk_reviews_info.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-nra-(.*).html$ newsdesk_reviews_article.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-po-([0-9]+).html$ pollbooth.php?pollid=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
# IOSC mobile site
RewriteRule ^(.*)-mp-(.*).html$ mobile_product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-mc-(.*).html$ mobile_catalogue.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-mm-(.*).html$ mobile_catalogue.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-mpi-(.*).html$ mobile_popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-mpr-(.*).html$ mobile_product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-mprw-(.*).html$ mobile_product_reviews_write.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-mi-(.*).html$ mobile_information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

-Dave

Are you sure these are the correct lines for a 2.2d shop? posted is my existing htaccess before making changes. I already have a mm in there too

RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-mm-([0-9_]+).html$ mobile_catalogue.php [NC,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9/-]+)-mpri-([0-9]+).html$ mobile_product_reviews_info.php [NC,L,QSA]

before changes

RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-(.*).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-(.*).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-by-(.*).html$ all-products.php?fl=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
# IOSC mobile site
RewriteRule ^(.*)-mby-(.*).html$ mobile_all-products.php?fl=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-(.*).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-(.*).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-au-(.*).html$ articles.php?authors_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-(.*).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-(.*).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-f-(.*).html$ faqdesk_info.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-fc-(.*).html$ faqdesk_index.php?faqPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-fri-(.*).html$ faqdesk_reviews_info.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-fra-(.*).html$ faqdesk_reviews_article.php?faqdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-(.*).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-links-(.*).html$ links.php?lPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pm-([0-9]+).html$ info_pages.php?pages_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-n-(.*).html$ newsdesk_info.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-nc-(.*).html$ newsdesk_index.php?newsPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-nri-(.*).html$ newsdesk_reviews_info.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-nra-(.*).html$ newsdesk_reviews_article.php?newsdesk_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-po-([0-9]+).html$ pollbooth.php?pollid=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
# IOSC mobile site
RewriteRule ^(.*)-mp-(.*).html$ mobile_product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-mc-(.*).html$ mobile_catalogue.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-mm-(.*).html$ mobile_catalogue.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-mpi-(.*).html$ mobile_popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-mpr-(.*).html$ mobile_product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-mprw-(.*).html$ mobile_product_reviews_write.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-mi-(.*).html$ mobile_information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

No need if its already there I also see that the entries are different because of 2.2d, my lines were for SEO URLs USU5.

Sorry I did this very fast, next week the revised update please be patient.

And you are right the seo.class.php has to be updated too.

Hello Alex,

I visited your site and found that the seo url 5 support for iOSC is not installed.

Please download the support package here:

and install this:

SEO URLs USU5

Then do the above mentioned modifications for the new reviews page and manufacturer listing.

I'll upload next week a new version which will include support for these new features.

Best regards

Rainer

Thanks alot for all your help thats it working now :) Ive now found a couple of wee niggles though that i am stuck on :( and i was really hoping u could help me. On the index page http://www.theonlinefurniturestore.org.uk/mobile_index.php?language= it does not show my store logo for some reason how do i change which image it uses? Also why is it coming up with language= at the end? In addition when your are viewing a product http://www.theonlinefurniturestore.org.uk/mobile_product_info.php/arctic-burnt-orange-rug-mp-1193 it comes up huge when viewing it on an iphone. Is there any way to change the image sizes to fit a screen of my choice? many thanks and sorry for asking so much...

Thanks alot for all your help thats it working now :) Ive now found a couple of wee niggles though that i am stuck on :( and i was really hoping u could help me. On the index page http://www.theonlinefurniturestore.org.uk/mobile_index.php?language= it does not show my store logo for some reason how do i change which image it uses? Also why is it coming up with language= at the end? In addition when your are viewing a product http://www.theonlinefurniturestore.org.uk/mobile_product_info.php/arctic-burnt-orange-rug-mp-1193 it comes up huge when viewing it on an iphone. Is there any way to change the image sizes to fit a screen of my choice? many thanks and sorry for asking so much...

Hello Alex,

For the language=

It is empty because you are viewing the site in the default language.

This shouldn't be added but it doesn't disturb neither.

I planned to arange this in the next update.

For the Shop Logo:

Open mobile/includes/header.php

and change the logo in line 54:

replace: "baner_sar_mobile.jpg" to the name of your logo.

For the images:

I saw that you use some add-on for image managing/caching on your desktop site.

You should install the code you modified in product_info.php also in mobile_product_info.php

It should be in these lines:

if (tep_not_null($pi['htmlcontent'])) {
	    $pi_entry .= '#piGalimg_' . $pi_counter;
	  } else {
	    $pi_entry .= tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $pi['image'], '', 'NONSSL', false);
	  }
	  $pi_entry .= '" target="_blank" rel="fancybox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $pi['image'],$product_info['products_name'], MOBILE_IMAGE_WIDTH, MOBILE_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a>';
	  if (tep_not_null($pi['htmlcontent'])) {
	    $pi_entry .= '<div style="display: none;"><div id="piGalimg_' . $pi_counter . '">' . $pi['htmlcontent'] . '</div></div>';
	  }
	  $pi_entry .= '</li>';
	  echo $pi_entry;
    }
?>
  </ul>
   </div>
<?php
  } else {
?>
   <div id="piGal">
   <?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], '', 'NONSSL', false) . '" target="_blank" rel="fancybox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), MOBILE_IMAGE_WIDTH, MOBILE_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '</a>'; ?>
   </div>

The same you should do in mobile/includes/modules/products.php

with the image wrapper code you added to:

includes/modules/product_listing.php

For this remember what is said in the installation instructions of iOSC:

This package will work "out of the box" only with unmodified OSCommerce 2.3.2. and 2.3.3. shops.

If you have any other add-on which affects the catalog site of your shop installed,

download the latest version of: "Contribution support for iOSC 5.x"

here:

and install the support for the add-ons you are using once you finished this installation.

Add-ons which are not yet included in this package you will need to adapt and install yourself to the mobile-pages.

If you do so it would be very appreciated if you include your solutions to the support package.

If you use SEO URL add-ons you need to install the corresponding support for correct links from and to the IOSC pages.

Support for:

ULTIMATE Seo Urls 5 ( r205 ) - by FWR Media

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6768

and

Ultimate SEO 2-2.2d-12 - by chemo

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/2823

is included in the support package.

regards

Rainer

@@raiwa

For the 5.4 upgrade, looking at the code change needed in 2.2d seo_class.php... Do these three lines look appropriate....

Line 603 add this

if ( defined('FILENAME_MOBILE_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO') ) $seo_pages[] = FILENAME_MOBILE_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO;

Line 680 add this

'products_id_mobile_review_info' => '-mpri-'

Line 918 add this

case ( $page == 'mobile_product_reviews_info.php' ):													   
												    $url = $this->make_url($page, $this->get_product_name($p2[1]), 'products_id_mobile_review_info', $p2[1], '.html');
												    break;

Should that do it??

-Dave

@@raiwa

For the 5.4 upgrade, looking at the code change needed in 2.2d seo_class.php... Do these three lines look appropriate....

Line 603 add this

if ( defined('FILENAME_MOBILE_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO') ) $seo_pages[] = FILENAME_MOBILE_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_INFO;

Line 680 add this

'products_id_mobile_review_info' => '-mpri-'

Line 918 add this

case ( $page == 'mobile_product_reviews_info.php' ):													
												 $url = $this->make_url($page, $this->get_product_name($p2[1]), 'products_id_mobile_review_info', $p2[1], '.html');
												 break;

Should that do it??

@@Roaddoctor

This looks very nice, I was working today on the SEO URL update for SEO URLs USU5, tomorrow I'll try to do the job for your version and upload soon the update.

regards

Rainer

@@Roaddoctor

This looks very nice, I was working today on the SEO URL update for SEO URLs USU5, tomorrow I'll try to do the job for your version and upload soon the update.

regards

Rainer

The above for the 2.2d seo_class seems to be working just fine. Once I added this last bit to /includes/application_top.php all seems good.

if ($url_basename == 'product_reviews_info.php') {
		    if (SEO_ENABLED == 'true'){
										    $mobile_site = str_replace('-pri-', '-mpri-', $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']);
		    }	  
    }	  

cheers

-Dave

Hi, Im new to Linux and OsCommerce, and I may also be in the wrong forum, but how to I install and add-on once I have downloaded it?

@@osc777

Start here: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/forum/1-installation-and-configuration/

Basically you will need to carefully follow the instructions that come within each add-on package. Before you do that take the time to learn the basics... lots to read read read before you dive in

-Dave

The above for the 2.2d seo_class seems to be working just fine. Once I added this last bit to /includes/application_top.php all seems good.

if ($url_basename == 'product_reviews_info.php') {
		 if (SEO_ENABLED == 'true'){
										 $mobile_site = str_replace('-pri-', '-mpri-', $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']);
		 }	
 }	

cheers

Hello Dave@@Roaddoctor,

I just uploaded the updates.

I'm not shure if you already added this line to .htaccess:

RewriteRule ^(.*)-mpri-(.*).html$ mobile_product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}

regards

Rainer

@@raiwa

Noticing, for example

from desktop, on an individual product review:

/...-pri-29.html?reviews_id=25

click to mobile side:

-mpri-29.html?reviews_id=25

click back to desktop:

-pri-29.html?reviews_id=25&redirectCancelled=true

So far all perfect.

now if I click some other link, such as the back button to go to the main review page, or even add to cart, etc

-pr-29.html?redirectCancelled=true

/shopping_cart.php?redirectCancelled=true

The ?redirectCancelled=true remains in the link for one more additional click, then it disappears. This happens in several areas of the store, and in some areas (like clicking on the Home page or a product page) it does not seem to happen. This probably isn't a big deal other than perhaps how cleanly the site gets indexed.

Dave

-Dave

Hi there i was hoping someone could help i am trying to do step 6a of installation the one where u are to

***FIND:

<div class="grid_24 footer">

<p align="center"><?php echo FOOTER_TEXT_BODY; ?></p>

</div>

***REPLACE WITH:

<div class="grid_24 footer">

<!-- BOF show mobile link //-->

<p class="smalltext" align="center">

<?php

if ((substr(basename($PHP_SELF), 0, 8) != 'checkout') and (MOBILE_SITE == 'True')) {

global $mobile_url;

if (!tep_session_is_registered('language') || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['language'])) {

$mobile_url .= (strpos($mobile_url,'language=') > 0) ? '' : ((strpos($mobile_url,'?') > 0) ? '&language=' . $current_lang_key : '?language=' . $current_lang_key ) ;

}

echo TEXT_SHOW_VIEW_1 . TEXT_CLASSIC_VIEW . ' - ' . '<a href="' . $mobile_url . '">' . TEXT_MOBILE_VIEW . '</a>' . TEXT_SHOW_VIEW_2;

}

?>

</p>

<!-- EOF show mobile link //-->

</div>

however in my code which is standard i do not have this code :<div class="grid_24 footer">

</div>

How would i install this properly?

here is the code of my includes/footer.php

<?php

/*

$Id$

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2010 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'counter.php');

?>

<div class="grid_<?php echo $oscTemplate->getGridContainerWidth(); ?>">

<?php

if (($oscTemplate->hasBlocks('boxes_footer'))) {

?>

<div class="footer"><div class="footer_menu">

<?php

}else{

?>

<div class="footer">

<?php

}

?>

<?php echo $oscTemplate->getBlocks('boxes_footer'); ?>

<?php

}

?>

<?php

?>

</div>

<?php

}else{}

?>

<div class="cl_both"></div>

<p><?php echo FOOTER_TEXT_BODY; ?><b>  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('privacy.php')?>"><?php echo ITEM_INFORMATION_PRIVACY?></a>   |  <a href="<?php echo tep_href_link('conditions.php')?>"><?php echo ITEM_INFORMATION_CONDITIONS?></a></b><?php if ($current_page == FILENAME_DEFAULT){?> <!-- {%FOOTER_LINK} --><?php } ?></p>

</div>

<?php

if ($banner = tep_banner_exists('dynamic', '468x50')) {

?>

<div class="grid_<?php echo $oscTemplate->getGridContainerWidth(); ?>" style="text-align: center; padding-bottom: 20px;">

<?php echo tep_display_banner('static', $banner); ?>

</div>

<?php

}

?>

</div>

<script type="text/javascript">

$('.productListTable tr:nth-child(even)').addClass('alt');

</script>

many thanks

@@raiwa

In the upgrade instructions for 5.4 rev1

For #1, does this apply to the SEO 2.2d version? if so, I didn't see any similar change in the support package file

Also your instructions say

***FIND:
			 if (strpos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], 'cPath=') == FALSE) {
				 $mobile_site = 'mobile_index.php';

***REPLACE WITH:
if (strpos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], 'manufacturers_id=') == TRUE) {
							 $mobile_site = str_replace('index.php', 'mobile_catalogue.php', ($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']));						
			 } else if ( (strpos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], 'cPath=') == FALSE)) {

Shouldn't it be:

***FIND:
			 if (strpos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], 'cPath=') == FALSE) {

***REPLACE WITH:
					 if (strpos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], 'manufacturers_id=') == TRUE) {
							 $mobile_site = str_replace('index.php', 'mobile_catalogue.php', ($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']));						
			 } else if ( (strpos($_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'], 'cPath=') == FALSE)) {

For #2 and #3

Again, is there a SEO URL version of these lines?

Your instructions say:

***FIND:

if (!isset($lng) || (isset($lng) && !is_object($lng))) {

***REPLACE WITH:

if (!tep_session_is_registered('language') || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['language'])) {

The code I have currently is:

if ((SEO_ENABLED != 'true') and ((!isset($lng) || (isset($lng) && !is_object($lng))))) { // for seo urls 2.2d

Thanks!

-Dave

installed 5.4rev1, seems to be working but how do I remove the parse time that keeps showing right below the header and make the index page go to products by default instead of sign in? PS great MOD just wish the colors weren't so ugly. Almost forgot changed the header image in header.php but that does not seem to work either.

Edited by mrossi

installed 5.4rev1, seems to be working but how do I remove the parse time that keeps showing right below the header and make the index page go to products by default instead of sign in? PS great MOD just wish the colors weren't so ugly. Almost forgot changed the header image in header.php but that does not seem to work either.

parse time? never seen that - maybe Raiwa will know - cou8ld be a remnant from testing he forgot to remove

For the index page goes to products.... post your redirect script form application_top.php. The change will be in that script

Edited by Roaddoctor

-Dave