• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] iOSC - mobile version of OSC on your iPhone

bumbarash

Raiwa,

I found a missing bit that needs to be added in the Paypal WPP Express Checkout instructions in the support package... to fix the langualge file fatal error . Next to update it please add...

In /catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_wpp.php

FIND (around line 1123)

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_LOGIN);

REPLACE WITH

// Begin Fix for iOSC Mobile Express Checkout
if (mobile_session() == true) {
	   require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . str_replace("mobile_", "", FILENAME_LOGIN));
} else {
  require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_LOGIN);
}
// End Fix for iOSC Mobile Express Checkout

If thats not a correct solution please advise, but it worked.

-Dave

Hi Rainer...

I notice that on the mobile_create_success page.. when I click on the

store owner and contact us

link, it direct the user to the classic view.

Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created! You can now take advantage of member priviledges to enhance your online shopping experience with us. If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please email the store owner.

A confirmation has been sent to the provided email address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.

Thanks..

Edited by urlucky

Hi.. Raiwa

I notice that in the mobile_password_forgotten.php page. The back button does not work...

Thanks...

Hello,

Thanks for the report.

Here the fix:

In: mobile_password_forgotten.php

Find:

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL') . '">'.tep_mobile_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK).'</a>'; ?>

Replace with:

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL') . '"><input type="button" value="' . IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK . '"></a>'; ?>

This fix will be included in the next update.

Hi Rainer...

I notice that on the mobile_create_success page.. when I click on the

store owner and contact us

link, it direct the user to the classic view.

Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created! You can now take advantage of member priviledges to enhance your online shopping experience with us. If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please email the store owner.

A confirmation has been sent to the provided email address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.

Thanks..

Hello,

Thanks for the report.

This is an old issue from the version before iosc 5.0.

In includes/languages/english/create_account_success.php (and all other shop languages)

Find:

tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US)

Replace with:

(defined('FILENAME_MOBILE_CONTACT_US')? tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_MOBILE_CONTACT_US) : tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US))

There are 2 occurrencies, replace both.

Thanks again for the reports

Regards

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

Hello,

Thanks for the report.

This is an old issue from the version before iosc 5.0.

In includes/languages/english/create_account_success.php (and all other shop languages)

Find:

tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US)

Replace with:

(defined('FILENAME_MOBILE_CONTACT_US')? tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_MOBILE_CONTACT_US) : tep_href_link(FILENAME_CONTACT_US))

There are 2 occurrencies, replace both.

Thanks again for the reports

Regards

Rainer

Works like a charm....

Thanks...

Edited by urlucky

Hello,

Thanks for the report.

Here the fix:

In: mobile_password_forgotten.php

Find:

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL') . '">'.tep_mobile_button(IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK).'</a>'; ?>

Replace with:

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL') . '"><input type="button" value="' . IMAGE_BUTTON_BACK . '"></a>'; ?>

Works like a charm....

Thanks for the great contribution.....

Has anyone modded this to work with sppc (separate pricing per customer)?

On the site I mod the most, I just told the wholesale group to use it from a pc instead of their smartphone. But I have another site I am working on that really could use sppc to be on the mobile side.

Sppc is such a big mod, I didn't want to do it if someone else already has.

Has anyone modded this to work with sppc (separate pricing per customer)?

On the site I mod the most, I just told the wholesale group to use it from a pc instead of their smartphone. But I have another site I am working on that really could use sppc to be on the mobile side.

Sppc is such a big mod, I didn't want to do it if someone else already has.

The beginnings of SPPC are in the contribution package - its a minimal start for basic iOSC compatibility, but im pretty sure just the queries in the mobile_ files need to be worked thru to match the classic side, and likely a bit more for the actual sppc pricing to work properly on the mobile side.

Edited by Roaddoctor

-Dave

Raiwa,

Two things for the to-do list...

All the mobile pages are still having a problem at the end of the file. Using firefox look at the source, at the end...

</body>

</html>

</div>

/body and /div... I've messed around with it a bit but cant seem to trace it or resort.

I've also noticed that none of the mobile_ page titles are tagged <h1>, which is very important for search engines.

-Dave

Raiwa,

Two things for the to-do list...

All the mobile pages are still having a problem at the end of the file. Using firefox look at the source, at the end...

</body>

</html>

</div>

/body and /div... I've messed around with it a bit but cant seem to trace it or resort.

I've also noticed that none of the mobile_ page titles are tagged <h1>, which is very important for search engines.

Hello David,

First thanks for the suggestions.

They are now included in the "roadmap" which I publish here for the case anyone wants to add more suggestions:

Roadmap iosc:

Version 5.4:

1. Manufacturer selection menu in mobile_catalogue

2. Adjust boxes width in css

3. Add "delete address" in account

4. Move "</div>" tags from files to footer before closing </html>.

5. Add <h1> tags to titles.

Version 5.5:

1. Category and product paths like in classic version

2. Rewrite redirect and link functions and separate in function file

3. Change all mobile filename definitions to "MOBILE........"

regards

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

The beginnings of SPPC are in the contribution package - its a minimal start for basic iOSC compatibility, but im pretty sure just the queries in the mobile_ files need to be worked thru to match the classic side, and likely a bit more for the actual sppc pricing to work properly on the mobile side.

Thanks.

I downloaded the last few contribution supports and they are password protected to unzip them.

I was able to download the first one that had support for sppc and it was extractable:)

Hi,

It seems that creation of account fails every time. I am just being returned to the same account creation page.

https://secure.hatsfromoz.com.au/catalog/mobile_create_account.php (This is a live site. If you create test account, use descriptive names so I can delete them later).

It appears that form on mobile_create_account.php page is missing hidden field 'formid'. As a result, submission of form will fail as creation of account depends on this field.

Any idea what is happening?

Creation of account on normal site works fine.

Just realised I have exactly same problem with mobile_contact_us.php as well. No 'formid' field causes return to same page when CONTINUE is pressed.

I think, it is something to do with session hadling, but will have to dig really deep to sort this one out.

Thanks,

Rudolf

Edited by rudolfl

Hi,

It seems that creation of account fails every time. I am just being returned to the same account creation page.

https://secure.hatsfromoz.com.au/catalog/mobile_create_account.php (This is a live site. If you create test account, use descriptive names so I can delete them later).

It appears that form on mobile_create_account.php page is missing hidden field 'formid'. As a result, submission of form will fail as creation of account depends on this field.

Any idea what is happening?

Creation of account on normal site works fine.

Just realised I have exactly same problem with mobile_contact_us.php as well. No 'formid' field causes return to same page when CONTINUE is pressed.

I think, it is something to do with session hadling, but will have to dig really deep to sort this one out.

Thanks,

Rudolf

Hello Rudolf,

I think it has to do with the secure server you are using.

On a "normal" server both files work.

Try this:

In mobile_create_account.php

Find this line:

<?php echo tep_draw_form('create_account', tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'), 'post', 'onsubmit="return check_form(create_account);"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('action', 'process'); ?>

Replace:

tep_mobile_link

with:

tep_mobile_link2

If you open: mobile/includes/functions/general.php

You'll see at the beginning both functions: tep_mobile_link and tep_mobile_link2

the first doesn't include code for secure servers the secon one does.

If this doesn't work try to use the standard link function:

tep_href_link

which is used in the "normal" site.

In: mobile_contact_us.php:

Find this line:

echo tep_draw_form('contact_us', tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_MOBILE_CONTACT_US, 'action=send')); ?>

and do the same

I just checked again your mobile_contact_us.php and it seems it works. You should just update to the newest version iosc5.3rev2, there is the fix included for the wrong continue-button link from the success page.

Please report if you get this to work, I'll include it in the troubleshooting section of the next update.

Regards

Rainer

Edited by raiwa

Thank you for quick reply.

I have fixed mobile_contact_us.php page by replacing:

<?php echo tep_draw_form('contact_us', tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_MOBILE_CONTACT_US, 'action=send')); ?>

with:

<?php echo tep_draw_form('contact_us', tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_MOBILE_CONTACT_US, 'action=send'), 'post','',true); ?>

"Normal" site uses same, so, i think, this is a correct fix.

mobile_create_account.php is different. It can probably be fixed in same manner, but I do not think it is the right approach.

I also do not think it is my SSL server, as I observed same behaviour running on my test server without any SSL.

I tried to use tep_mobile_link2() as suggested and it fails, as there is undefined symbol FILENAME_MOBILE. I have not find where it is defined.

I also noticed that internally tep_mobile_link() calls tep_href_link().

Will keep digging. I looked at the "normal" site create_account.php. I can not understand how drawing of a form created this hidden field 'formid'. It is present in "normal" site and is missing from mobile one, although underlaying code looks same.

Rudolf

I should stop working late at night.

Fix for mobile_create_account.php is to replace:

<?php echo tep_draw_form('create_account', tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'), 'post', 'onsubmit="return check_form(create_account);"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('action', 'process'); ?>

with

<?php echo tep_draw_form('create_account', tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'), 'post', 'onsubmit="return check_form(create_account);"',true) . tep_draw_hidden_field('action', 'process'); ?>

Rudolf

I should stop working late at night.

Fix for mobile_create_account.php is to replace:

with

<?php echo tep_draw_form('create_account', tep_mobile_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'), 'post', 'onsubmit="return check_form(create_account);"',true) . tep_draw_hidden_field('action', 'process'); ?>

Rudolf

Hello Rudolf,

You are 100% right.

I compared this line in the mobile file with the classic file and didn`t see the difference.

This was before I had a breakfast this morning and it seems that this is also a bad moment to do so.

Now I checked again and saw that on my 2.3.3. shop I have this correct coded, but for any reason I didn't use this correct version in my 2.3.3. testshop from where I copy the files to join the upload package.

However thanks for the report and I'll include this fix in the next iosc for osc 2.3.3. update.

For OSC 2.2rc2a the included version is correct.

regards

Rainer

We have installed this to our site and mostly works, except when the payment is processed. Currently, it picks up 2 payment forms, Paypal and Sagepay. It allows me to process the payment but appears to 'fall over' when it passes to the payment processor, in both cases a 404 error occurs and in the case of Paypal, says 'requested URL /mobile_ppeb.php was not found' and with Sagepay the file not found is 'protx_process.php. How do I get round this problem?

We have installed this to our site and mostly works, except when the payment is processed. Currently, it picks up 2 payment forms, Paypal and Sagepay. It allows me to process the payment but appears to 'fall over' when it passes to the payment processor, in both cases a 404 error occurs and in the case of Paypal, says 'requested URL /mobile_ppeb.php was not found' and with Sagepay the file not found is 'protx_process.php. How do I get round this problem?

Just a bit more on the problem with the payment processing problem, the error does not occur using a PC to access the mobile site. Testing was done on an Iphone, this is where the error occurred.

Hello,

For the paypal error you can first check the support package for iosc here:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8578

There is a package included called "Discount_Code_for_osCommerce_231_paypal_express"

which is combined for both add-ons, but maybe you can install just the part for paypal express checkout.

Another easy try could be to duplicate the file: "ppeb.php" and rename the copy to: "mobile_ppeb.php".

For the sagepay error: could you please post the complete error message, the url which is not found and the exact add-on you are using?

regards

Rainer

Just a bit more on the problem with the payment processing problem, the error does not occur using a PC to access the mobile site. Testing was done on an Iphone, this is where the error occurred.

Hello again,

I downloaded the Protx Direct v2.0 add-on which seems to be what you are using.

In the installation file I saw that there are modifications to do in checkout_confirmation.php

Did you apply the same modifications in mobile_checkout_confirmation.php?

Another try could be to add the additional filename definitions:

define('FILENAME_POPUP_CVS_HELP', 'cvs_help.php');
define('FILENAME_PROTX_PROCESS', 'protx_process.php');
define('FILENAME_PROTX_PROCESS_WIN', 'protx_process_win.php');

to: mobile/includes/configure.php

regards

Rainer

Edited by raiwa