• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

-2147219080 - Missing value for Country.

Fedka

I am fighting with my USPS module for a couple of weeks already. It was working well for years, but recently developed problems, which I wanted to fix and dug myself even deeper.

I am on Oscommerce 2.2 MS2. I tried installing USPS Methods contributions (3.0).

I am in the US, and all Configuration fields show US correctly. I have account with USPS and it is in production mode.

When the customer is from any country BUT the USA, everything works well - I get a lot of options in USPS.

But is the customer is from the US (United States in the address), I am getting this under USPS

-2147219080 - Missing value for Country.

How do I fix this? Maybe someone knows...

Thank you,

Yuri

You need to collect the request and responce that is send to USPS.

Now study the values posted in request.

If its a blank for US then might be that Your DB details in countries table has a wrong value for US country ID.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

How do I collect the request and response to/from USPS. This would surely help me a lot. I could compare requests for international shipments (outside of the US) and requests with US.

Pleas point me in the right direction. Maybe there is a utility for this?

Thank you,

Yuri

You need to collect the request and responce that is send to USPS.

Now study the values posted in request.

If its a blank for US then might be that Your DB details in countries table has a wrong value for US country ID.

Satish

How do I capture the request and response to/from USPS? This would help me to troubleshoot the error. I could compare requests for international shipments (outside of the US) and requests within the US.

Since all international quotes are working well, I know that I am communicating with USPS, by account is set up properly, and I am on production server.

perhaps someone know how to caprire the string that is sent to/received from USPS

Thank you,

Yuri

In Modules/shipping/usps.php thereis a function quote it has a request creation code part.

Just place a file write code to collect the request and write iton a file.

This is the imp part of it

'<Country>' . $this->countries[$order->delivery['country']['iso_code_2']] . '</Country>

probably for some country You havent added the data of iso_code_2.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

Archived