• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Attribute Manager & Mo Pics

marymae

I have Mo Pics v1.1 installed and has always worked perfectly until I installed AM v2.8.6. I add attributes to a product, then add the images, then save. I go to the product page and the only images that show is the first image which is a thumbnail. I go back in the check the product and all images have disappeared accept for the first image which is the thumbnail. I add the images again without editing the attributes and the images stay.

Products I have had in the store for 6 years now, when I edit a product by changing the attributes using AM, click save, the images are gone again. So every time I edit the attributes my images disappear except for the thumbnail.

I just noticed that I don't have to make any changes for the images to be removed. I go to the product page and view the images and no attributes are applied to the product, yet when I click on preview and upload, the images disappear, but if I click on cancel the images are still there.

SQL: 5

HTTP Server: Apache/2.2.11

PHP: 5.2.8 (Zend: 2.2.0)

osC: 2.2-MS2

Any help or advise would be nice.

Thank you,

MsKitti

Edited by marymae