• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ajax Attribute Manager messes with product images

marymae

I installed AAM. Since installation my product images do not show. I installed mo pics about 6 years ago and all has always worked very well. Now when I go in to edit a products attributes, I look to be sure the images are there (all 8 or less images) which they are. I then edit the attributes and save. I go back into that same product to see if the images are still there but only the small image is there, so I have to add the images back in again. It is like this with every attribute edit I do. I haven't had any problems in several years but never with my images until I installed this mod. What do you think I have done incorrectly to cause this? The AAM is totally awesome and saves me a bundle of time, so thanks for all the hard work in producing this fantastic mod.

OSC 2.2-MS2

php5

sql5

Thanks,

MsKitti