• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

not all my images appear anymore

cemfundog

I have added the 'product tabs' contribution to my product info page and got everything to work the way I want it but for some reason the photo tab will only show upto 6 photos and I am going crazy trying to figure out why. I have several products with as many as 9 images and I need them all to show. Please Help!!!!

I have been able to figure out alot thanks to this forum but this one is kicking my you know what. Let me know what you need...

Here is a link to a product that should be showing 7 images under the photo tab: Product One

Thank you all so much for looking, again...I can't seem to figure out what is blocking the total available photos to only 6. Oh yeah and by the way, before uploading all these changes, my product info page was showing all photos just fine.

I have added the 'product tabs' contribution to my product info page and got everything to work the way I want it but for some reason the photo tab will only show upto 6 photos and I am going crazy trying to figure out why. I have several products with as many as 9 images and I need them all to show. Please Help!!!!

I have been able to figure out alot thanks to this forum but this one is kicking my you know what. Let me know what you need...

Here is a link to a product that should be showing 7 images under the photo tab: Product One

Thank you all so much for looking, again...I can't seem to figure out what is blocking the total available photos to only 6. Oh yeah and by the way, before uploading all these changes, my product info page was showing all photos just fine.

Nevermind, I figured it out. I had left some old code from a previous set up that was conflicting with the new changes I had just made. Thank you all for looking...

Archived