• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

advanced_seach implemenation into index ?

Dual Power

Hi,

I hope somebody can help me, since i´m looking for a solution now for some days. I would like to put the advance_search.php into my index.php. I have looked at the contributes allready, but was not able to find what I´m looking for. Also it would be ok for me if the implementation into index is not possible just to start my page with the advanced_search.php. But I don´t know how to do.

I also have looked into the german forums, but no results for the moment.

could you help me.

Thank you .

Definitely possible (as I have done it on my Amazon shop) and not more than a case of ripping out all the search functions from advanced search and placing them directly into any page you want. Make 100% sure that you do not embed the advanced search form inside another form.

Definitely possible (as I have done it on my Amazon shop) and not more than a case of ripping out all the search functions from advanced search and placing them directly into any page you want. Make 100% sure that you do not embed the advanced search form inside another form.

Thanks,

You mean, I should just take a part of advanced search and copy it into index? But whitch part? and where exactly do i copy it into?

It would be perfect if you can help me, because I´m getting crazy.

what do you mean with : Make 100% sure that you do not embed the advanced search form inside another form..

See, i´m not really good in PHP or even http.

I´ve just started.

Archived