• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Mindsparx admin

iankil

Hi

I tried to find the admin level mod, but im not sure which one you mean can you paste a link so i can see what it looks like.

And about the error, if you mean this:

/*

$Id: orders.php,v 1.112 2003/06/29 22:50:52 hpdl Exp $

its just a comment that i forgot to erase, i use parts from orders.php file and its from that file, i´ll remove the comment next upload if there is any.

/Janne.k

My contributions

Mindsparx admin for 2.2

Mindsparx admin for 2.3

Mindsparx admin for 3.0

Mindsparx specials 2.2

Starproduct pimped for 2.2

Starproduct pimped for 2.3

Mindsparx template osc Sport 2.2

Mindsparx template Horizon 2.3

+ a few more...

Hi im glad you like it :)

Jonatan, the logo is in this folder admin/mindsparx_admin/template/blue, or bling

/Janne.k

My contributions

Mindsparx admin for 2.2

Mindsparx admin for 2.3

Mindsparx admin for 3.0

Mindsparx specials 2.2

+ a few more...

Hi im glad you like it :)

Jonatan, the logo is in this folder admin/mindsparx_admin/template/blue, or bling

/Janne.k

Thank you. Now I was just wondering does the this work with STS v4.5.8?

I would like to use STS 4.5.8, for I am a Newbie at creating a site. I am familiar with some html, mostly the basics, but I do not know how to make infoboxes, categories box, and stuff like that. I am learning now and would like to try to make one myself. I went to your site to look at a couple of your STS templates. They look really nice. I was wondering if I were to purchase one would I be able to edit it. And does your template use .CSS? And if I needed some help would i be able to contact you? Thank you for your time.

Oh I am doing video game site. Selling games and consoles, not downloads.

Yes this works with STS,

Please contact me instead of asking about my work here this thread is only for the contribution.

/Janne.k

My contributions

Mindsparx admin for 2.2

Mindsparx admin for 2.3

Mindsparx admin for 3.0

Mindsparx specials 2.2

+ a few more...

I really like the look of my admin area now with this contribute. Has anyone else have a issue in the products attribute area? When I click on the page 2 parts to go to the next series of attributes, it just refreshes page 1. Anyone else? Any suggestion?

Again, great looking admin area.

I have that problem too:/

I dont really know what the problem is:/

Please help

Hi

Add this to your /admin/includes/languages/english.php and the other language files

define('BOX_CONFIGURATION_ADMINISTRATORS', 'Administrators');

My contributions

Mindsparx admin for 2.2

Mindsparx admin for 2.3

Mindsparx admin for 3.0

Mindsparx specials 2.2

+ a few more...

Hi

Add this to your /admin/includes/languages/english.php and the other language files

define('BOX_CONFIGURATION_ADMINISTRATORS', 'Administrators');

Okey, thats worked

But it's going like that for me.

http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/www/admin/FILENAME_ADMINISTRATORS

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

I cant go in to the administration page, couldn´t it before either.

Okey, thats worked

But it's going like that for me.

http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/www/admin/FILENAME_ADMINISTRATORS

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

I cant go in to the administration page, couldn´t it before either.

I guess that you have an older version of oscommerce, the contribution works on older versions but not that feature.

/Janne.k

My contributions

Mindsparx admin for 2.2

Mindsparx admin for 2.3

Mindsparx admin for 3.0

Mindsparx specials 2.2

+ a few more...

This sure is a great contribution. But am have two questions. When looking at the sample page, it shows more then six customers under the customers section, My only displays a list of six (example - Displaying 1 to 6 (of 125 customers). So when I try to view rest of customers, it just resets back to page one.

I would like to be able to display maybe a list of 10-15 customers per page. Also regardless when I try go to the next page - either by the drop down box or the next arrow, it does not advance.

Thanks.

Hi

In your admin menu take a look at configuration/maximum values and search result, if that is sett to 6 then increase it to 20 for example, you can also change that in the codes in admin/index.php look for MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS and replace that with any value you like.

I tried to click on the next page just like you explained and on my store it works, txngent had similar problems in the attribute page? so if there is others with similar problems please let us know.

/Janne.K

My contributions

Mindsparx admin for 2.2

Mindsparx admin for 2.3

Mindsparx admin for 3.0

Mindsparx specials 2.2

+ a few more...

When I change the number of results from admin -> cinfig -> max values, it also changed the store end, so I changed it back to 6. Then I went admin/index. and searched for all of the MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS. Did not see where one can edit the number of results.

After playing around a bit, I notice if I click the the next page under orders it also changed it for customers also. Then I went back to try customers again. If i click the next/back page under customers, it now works. So in asking, are they suppose to work together or should we be able to do it indivilually?

Also I noticed regardless what I mod I chacked in admin -> ?? the search results is the same. I never noticed that before. Is that correct?

Thank you.

Hi!

Just replace the whole MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS with any number, 20 for example.

About the next page links, i guess that they should be able to change indivilually but they are probably colliding some how and hopefully it´s a easy fix. Im very bussy atm so if anyone is up for a chalange go ahead ;)

Janne.K

My contributions

Mindsparx admin for 2.2

Mindsparx admin for 2.3

Mindsparx admin for 3.0

Mindsparx specials 2.2

+ a few more...

I really like the look of my admin area now with this contribute. Has anyone else have a issue in the products attribute area? When I click on the page 2 parts to go to the next series of attributes, it just refreshes page 1. Anyone else? Any suggestion?

Again, great looking admin area.

I'm having a similar issue, where I can't delete product options, it just refreshes the screen. i can delete option values with no problem though. I'm not sure if this contribution broke that, or the attribute sort order contribution, but I can't delete product options.

Edited by jrthor2

Hello!

I have tried this on 4 of my shops and everyone works without any issues so it´s a bit weird, Maby you have a contribution installed that i dont have that does this, i wish i could help but i have no clue what it can be...

/Janne.K

My contributions

Mindsparx admin for 2.2

Mindsparx admin for 2.3

Mindsparx admin for 3.0

Mindsparx specials 2.2

+ a few more...

Hello!

I have tried this on 4 of my shops and everyone works without any issues so it´s a bit weird, Maby you have a contribution installed that i dont have that does this, i wish i could help but i have no clue what it can be...

/Janne.K

Hi,

I am interested in using this contribution for one of my stores.

I have a large number of contributions, including create order, create account and order editor.

I realise I will have to add buttons / links to call Create Order or Create Account but is the current Edit button setup to call the more popular Order Editor contribution?

Thanks,