• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

QBI and Purchase Without Account (PWA)

blakepetersen

So, if you wanna use the free version of QBI, you can't use PWA. This is because when a user does decide to purchase without making an account, no name is available to be imported by QBI into the iif. So it basically just leaves "-15".

I know the QBI support for anything before 3.0 is gone so i am wondering if there might be a tweak done in PWA to get past this?

What's weird is that the name imports perfectly into the shipping area but just not into the "name" area. if i was more savvy, i would assume we could just piggyback the name section off wherever the shipping name is coming from. I mean just having the last name and the %I would be great. i don't need special limits on the number of characters, i dont need it to be upper or lowercased, i just need them in there.

So, has anyone gotten anywhere in this arena without having to spend the $150 bucks to get QBI support? Plus, what also sucks is, I am planning on purchasing the QBI app when it hits 4.0 so i can have support for Sales Orders. So, i don't want to have to spend 150 for something that i'm going to have to repurchase again once the next version is released (which could be anywhere from 2weeks to 2years from release and is probably going to be more expensive).

What should i do? Any Advice would be great.