• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes this is an awesome contribution!

Questions:

1. Has anyone got it to work with STS? The javascript won't work for me with the tick box "Shipping address same as billing address". I did try to include the javascript in the checkout.php.html but with no luck.

2. Will it be possible to have support for "Customer MUST AGREE to TERMS and CONDITIONS http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5750"

Thanks!

Been looking for a fluid checkout, however this seems to not be working with shipping rates and on the demo seems only flat rates/etc. The Fast easy checkout (free) and the dynamo checkout ($150 with many bugs) both offer real time shipping rates when zip code is entered.

If I'm wrong please let me know, I'm bookmarking the contribution and will follow with enthusiasm.

What an awesome contribution!

However, there's one possible problem though.

When a customer is on the checkout page, he has to fill in the Shipping Address, this is where the problem start to happen with the Shipping Methods.

Let's say the customer is in Australia, and when the customer is filling out that checkout form for the first time, the only shipping method available to that new customer is 'Flat Rate/Best Way'.

I was wondering if there's a way we can make the other shipping methods i.e. Australia Post become available?

I tried changing the SHIPPING ZONE and TAX CLASS setting of the AusPos shipping modules to none in the hope that the AusPos shipping methods will be displayed on the checkout page.

Maybe someone got hints/clues/solution to this problem?

Still, this is a great contribution.

Hi!

I installed the contribution in my store (on local) and report this error: Parse error: parse error, unexpected $end in C:\Archivos de programa\EasyPHP 2.0b1\www\limpia\checkout.php on line 2589

I installed again on a new oscommerce reporting the same error.

Thanks

PayPal IPN and Single Page Checkout?

I had my first order placed today using Single Page Checkout and although I received an email of payment notification from PayPal, the order was not saved on my database and so I have no way of knowing what this person ordered!

Does anyone know how to make this contribution works with Pay Pal IPN?

PayPal IPN uses the checkout_process.php file and I am not sure what to do to make it work with checkout.php

thanks!

Ricardo

Thanks for the effort, but I had no luck. This is exactly what we need for osCommerce. I brought this up with a programmer over a year ago, but to expensive. I did install it, but received an error in my usps.php file on line 280. Of course, there's nothing wrong with the usps file, but something's not working in this contrib. Keep up the work and hopefully others will see the tremendous value in making this a reality. If I were you, I would contact Brian (Dynamoeffect) and see if he can help get this incorporated with his PayPal WPP.

I like where this is going, please keep it up!

Anyone can buy a camera... it's what you do with it that counts!

Sticky Pod

www.stickypod.com

Great Contribution - Exactly what I was looking for.

I am in the first stage of integrating it into my site, and would like to change one aspect.

I would like to swap the shipping address toggle around, so I can tick the box if I want to ship to a different address. At the moment, the form can't be written to when the box is ticked. The reason for this is that I want to add an ajax function so that I can expand and show the shipping address form only when the box is ticked.

Can anyone tell me which code to change to swap this function around (ship to same address when unticked).

BTW, Merry Christmas everyone!!! :rolleyes:

My latest osCommerce work in progress

no outside links in signatures allowed, see PM

Been looking for a fluid checkout, however this seems to not be working with shipping rates and on the demo seems only flat rates/etc. The Fast easy checkout (free) and the dynamo checkout ($150 with many bugs) both offer real time shipping rates when zip code is entered.

If I'm wrong please let me know, I'm bookmarking the contribution and will follow with enthusiasm.

What kind of bugs does dynamo checkout have?

Cheers,

Fredrik

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

installed the latest version and havea few issues.

Basically it worked which is good but the navibar checkout took us through the old muti page system.

its a little messy and needs redsigning into more managable page layout.

But great contribution

Thanks

Johnny

Getting better with mods but no programmer am I.

• 1 month later...

Hi

How do i get this to work with country/state dropdown selector?

please help i can get it to work on billing but doesnt accept state when i click on continue says is empty, and wont take state from billing into shipping state text box

Steve

• 3 weeks later...
Hi

How do i get this to work with country/state dropdown selector?

please help i can get it to work on billing but doesnt accept state when i click on continue says is empty, and wont take state from billing into shipping state text box

Steve

Hi all ive had country/state selector made to work with single page and have uploaded, any problems with contact me via message system on this forum i will also check here now and then so best to message me

Hope you guys like the new addition to single page checkout