• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Removing Logo

ayoeddo

Hey Everyone,

I'm brand new to osc, just today and I'm amazed at the beauty of it. However, I'm unable to locate the code for the osc logo at the top of the main page. I tried to find it in index.php, not there and so I cannot remove it. Can someone far more knowlagable than me please respond - with helpful info of course!!

Thanks.

Adelle :)

Thank you so much for responding. I've looked in the File Manger and Define Laguages sections but simlpy cannot find header.php or store_logo.png. Perhaps I have the wrong version or I'm looking in the wrong place.

Welcome :-)

Its in the header.php

BUT you will find it easier to simply replace the logo with your own, its called store_logo.png just save your logo as the existing name and overwrite it

Nic

Thank you so much for responding. I've looked in the File Manger and Define Laguages sections but simlpy cannot find header.php or store_logo.png. Perhaps I have the wrong version or I'm looking in the wrong place.

Dont use the file manager its not that reliable apparently, the file you need is

catalog / includes / header.php

the image is in the images folder, if you have an older version it might be called oscommerce.gif

Nic

Sometimes you're the dog and sometimes the lamp post

[/url]

My Contributions

Hi Nic,

I've been unable to locate the files because, they've been removed!! My hosting company wants me to pay $15 to have them restored, I'm not trying to do that. I'm thinking of downloading manually from oscommerce website, any tips?

Thanks.

Adelle.

Dont use the file manager its not that reliable apparently, the file you need is

catalog / includes / header.php

the image is in the images folder, if you have an older version it might be called oscommerce.gif

Nic

Archived