• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Move server problem. Help please.

RaViGu

Hello

I have moved my OSCommerce from one linux server to other.

First I moved the database to the new server, and then change in configure.php the database server. Everything was ok, and the shop from the old server still worked ok.

Then I copied all the data from the old server to the new one, and then change configure.php to follow the new FileSystem. And here was the problem. Now in the administration tool some of the variable like HEADING_TITLE, TABLE_HEADING_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS don't fill with its correct value (the shop is in spanish) it shows HEADING_TITLE and TABLE_HEADING_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS , and some other variables with problem, but some of them they appear the correct value in spanish.

Other problem is left side menu. P.E. when I click in customers (Clientes in Spanish) should appear Customers and Orders, but they don't appear.

Also if i click any products category from the new server the products that shows don't match that category. But if I do it from the old server, shows correctly. And both are working with the same database!!!!!

I have rechecked FS and WS paths for a hundred of times, and they are correct. I think all the problems comes from the same origin, but i can't not see it.

Can anyone help me please ??

ThankYou

Archived