• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

my orders

keithod

This problem has probably been listed somewhere but I can't find it.

My site is up and running and taking orders. The problem is, I receive payment but no notification of what has been ordered!

In the admin control panel it does not show any new customers although the customers who have ordered do show up in the registration part.

Is this a misconfiguration on my part in the admin side of things or what? Any suggestions gratefully received

Thanks

ps I am using nochex

Your customer should return from nochex to complete the order, if they do not do this then the order will not be logged.

There are contributions that will create an order in principle once your customer leaves to pay, if they do not then return you still have a record you can update.

If your customers do return then it will indicate a problem with the module or database

Nic

Sometimes you're the dog and sometimes the lamp post

[/url]

My Contributions

Your customer should return from nochex to complete the order, if they do not do this then the order will not be logged.

There are contributions that will create an order in principle once your customer leaves to pay, if they do not then return you still have a record you can update.

If your customers do return then it will indicate a problem with the module or database

Nic

Thanks for your help, I will check this out and amend it.

keithod

Archived