• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No module

fbrace

Trying to setup the 2checkout module. Have upload Apr 2008 file pm2checkout, uploaded all files to appropriate directories, but module fails to come to life on my payment page. Currently use Check/Money order and Paypal IPN. If I remove them, then nothing on page. If I add autthorize.net in test mode, the module becomes a part of the payment page.

Any ideas why I can't find this module? My store is in the /catalog directory www.tanda-designs.com

Still using 2.2 RC1

Thanks

Frederick C Brace,III PA-C

www.21st-tees.com (osc)

www.tanda-designs.com (osc)

Can see the module in the admin payment modules screen?

Yes it is an option with all the rest in the admin/modules/payment area. Can enter the configuration area to turn from false to true and enter the other necessary in fo needed, but no module on site after all that. Have uploaded files twice.

www.21st-tees.com (osc)

Yes it is an option with all the rest in the admin/modules/payment area. Can enter the configuration area to turn from false to true and enter the other necessary in fo needed, but no module on site after all that. Have uploaded files twice.

Check out this thread. May help. Could be wrong config for 2checkout that is timing out.

Related Thread

Check out this thread. May help. Could be wrong config for 2checkout that is timing out.

Related Thread

Don't know. Am using own SSL certificate, so that is not a problem. If I enable "cookies", my items are not passed from the cart to the checkout area at all.

www.21st-tees.com (osc)