• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem with prices

louquito

Hello

i´m having some problem on inserting a price function working well on the shopping cart and in products new

i´ve made to work a 3 prices function in my index featured and products list and product info

but the problem is that when i had a product to cart, the function doesnt work and it inserts the wrong price

any help on it could be useful

heres my product info code function:

if ($product_info['products_price2']<$product_info['products_price'])

$products_price ='<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s>-><span class="productSpecialPrice"> ' .

$currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price2'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' ';

if ($product_info['products_price2']==0) {

$products_price ='<span class=productSpecialPrice>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' ';

}

if ($product_info['products_price2']>$product_info['products_price'])

$products_price ='<span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' ';

try to add a product to the cart and prices are diferent...

if u got doubt on whats happening check on here

http://www.elpe.pt/loja

and try to add a product to cart, you will se prices are diferent

tks in advance

Hello

i´m having some problem on inserting a price function working well on the shopping cart and in products new

i´ve made to work a 3 prices function in my index featured and products list and product info

but the problem is that when i had a product to cart, the function doesnt work and it inserts the wrong price

any help on it could be useful

heres my product info code function:

if ($product_info['products_price2']<$product_info['products_price'])

$products_price ='<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s>-><span class="productSpecialPrice"> ' .

$currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price2'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' ';

if ($product_info['products_price2']==0) {

$products_price ='<span class=productSpecialPrice>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' ';

}

if ($product_info['products_price2']>$product_info['products_price'])

$products_price ='<span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' ';

try to add a product to the cart and prices are diferent...

if u got doubt on whats happening check on here

http://www.elpe.pt/loja

and try to add a product to cart, you will se prices are diferent

tks in advance

ok

problem solved with some brainstorming:)

cart working now

• 4 weeks later...

Archived